All Comments on 'A new enema experience with Daddy'

by Excited1now

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Shitty story, from the start.

One star.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 5 years ago
Shitty Story ??

It depends on your POV

It would have been improved by continuing it to include the expelling of the fluid and the subsequent love making.

I give it a 4 for effort and hope to see more soon from this promising writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Horrible

Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Definitely a good start! Would love to see you expand some more about their sex and her pleasing more

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 5 years ago
Get what you paid for.

I never understand those that click on a story with an obvious title and then complain about what's written. I give you five stars dude. It worked for me. You really need to have her expel that enema though, just a suggestion.

ElderDirtElderDirtalmost 5 years ago
Sweet but oh too short!

5 Stars to your story for its interesting kinky twist. Ignore the anonymous trolls! Why be horrified by a story when its category, title, and tags tells you what's coming. A bit longer if you please. Looking forward to another episode between Kari and her Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I don't usualy give 4 stars but I was a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
whats next?

Hes got her trained to take it. She loves him. Whats next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I LOVE enemas!!!

I was given enemas as a young child by my mother. I was embarrased because every time she gave me an enema,I got an erection. (Oedipus thoughts?) anyway she continued them until i was about to start my first high school. I loved the way the larger douche nozzle felt going up my ass. She periodically put a smaller nozzle on and connected it to a long rubber colon tube to clean me out a little deeper in the colon.Then no more enemas. I told my wife i wanted them when we got married and she never did it once. We’re divorced and if i could find an anally erotic woman I’d try again!!! Any interested ladies out there that would loike this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the story I love enemas and like to take enema between sex and then be filled up I love to be fudked while full

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous