A New Era

Story Info
Birthday surprise enema mess.
848 words
4.3
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 22 years of marriage, the last of the kids have moved out and we had the house to ourselves. Our sex life which was always good blossomed with the hew freedom.

My 41 year old wife has kept her girlish figure. Five two and 105 pounds, a small waist and tight butt, long legs and a flat stomach. When not aroused her small cone shaped boobs had small pencil eraser pink nipples and her unshaven cunt just a slit with tight lips. Her anus was a tight circle surrounded by a ring of muscle. When aroused things changed; her nipples became as big as grapes and dark red, her cunt lips swelled until they looked pumped, her clit enlarged, the tip protruding through her labia and she secreted white cream that ran down her thighs.

Unfortunately, her ass was off limits for intercourse. She let me lick it and would gladly have a finger up it while screwing but never allowed me penile entry. Her own dripping juices gave natural lubrication.

One day, in her closet under some sweaters, I discovered a plastic box. In it was a large enema bag, a hose about 8 feet long and several nozzles, the biggest of which had a bulbous ball shaped tip with multiple spray holes. Also she had a bottle of large suppositories and a bottle of glycerin. I had no idea previous to this that enemas had ever been part of her life.

She gave me herself as a present on my 43rd birthday: I told her about finding the enema bag and that I wanted it to use it on her; reluctantly she agreed. She had a waterproof sheet that she put on our bed when she gave herself an enema so that the bed was protected if she leaked. We put the sheet on the bed and I asked her to kneel with her torso vertical. I went to the bathroom and filled the bag with about 3 quarts of water and some glycerin. I got a large suppository and brought it in with the enema. I hung the enema bag on a clothes hook several feet over the bed and then inserted the suppository. Her beginning arousal produced enough lubrication to allow easy access to her rectum..

Reaching around her, I began stroking her tits working towards the nipple which grew and hardened as I caressed them. When I pulled on her nipples, she moaned and starting moving her hips are her cunt swelled and more cream dripped out.

As she became more aroused the suppository made it presence known and she asked to use the toilet. I told her to stay put and to clamp down on her anus which she did. As I pulled harder on her nipples, she had her first orgasm and a tiny amount of shit exited her anus and dropped on the bed. As I pulled harder on her engorged nipples, she had her first orgasm and became frantic about using the toilet which I forbade.

By this time I was hard and ready, my cock swollen and dripping. It was time for the enema. Lubricated with cunt cream and a little shit, the nozzle popped right into her rectum. I started the flow and with the bag high above the bed, the water/glycerin mixture flowed freely. I pushed her forward and gained access to her cunt and fully entered her with one stroke. Her clit was swollen and quivering, I slapped it twice and she came again while the enema continued its flow into her bowels. As she came, little squirts of water and lumps of shit escaped her anus and once more she begged for the toilet. Once again I refused, fucked her harder and came in her sloppy cunt.

The enema bag emptied and she was holding the greatest amount of 3 quarts as well as the suppository, her stomach no longer flat but rounded and protruding like a middle term pregnancy. She lost more enema. I picked up some shit and rubbed it on her. boobs and belly. She moaned with pleasure and squirted some urine. Again she begged for the toilet. I refused as my cock hardened and I brought its slippery head to her asshole. As it touched her ass, she pulled on her right nipple hard and pushed back on my cock which popped into her rectum. Her hand went from nipple to clit and she started rocking on my cock, each thrust accompanied by moans and escaping enema. Soon she came again as did I. After a minute or 2, I pulled out and she let the enema go, water and shit soaking both of us and the protective sheet. She came again as she expelled.

You can guess what happened to me on her birthday. I'll only say that the double ended dildo, one end in her cunt and the other nozzle end in my ass pumping soapy water into me resulted in wild multi-orgasmic sex for both of us.

Enemas and anal sex have become our best friends.