When Nature Calls

Story Info
She has an accident on their hike... but he doesn't mind.
2.2k words
4.57
41.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(MF, anal, scat, camping)

It's cold. Outside, I hear the crunch of boots on dirt. Our friends are awake.

Before opening my eyes, I feel the sunlight on my eyelids - morning.

But I don't want to get up -- yet.

Your arms around me in the sleeping bag are too comfy. Too warm. I sigh and settle into your arms.

Feeling me shift a bit, you squeeze me tighter. I feel something hard, yet soft press against my ass. A warmth gathers inside me. Suddenly, I feel more awake.

"Good morning," you whisper huskily into my ear. Hands exploring my body.

Melting into your touch, I sigh. Ever so slightly, I shift my hips to fit yours, grinding my ass against your bulge. Feeling it throb.

Your hands venture up my shirt, trailing over the soft skin of my belly before cupping my boobs in their warmth. You delight in my soft moans as your fingers swirl around my hard nipples, pressing yourself more urgently against my ass.

Feeling me writhe against you, you laugh softly. "Mmmm... escalation." Then you bite and kiss my neck, sending shivers through my body as you tease the sensitive skin of my ears.

One of your hands trails down, sliding below my waistband. We both gasp as your fingers find the puddle in my crotch. You slide your fingers over my clit, teasing my opening with your fingers until I can't take it anymore.

Rolling over, I hastily slip my soaked panties off -- a feat in the tight confines of the sleeping bag -- and straddle you. Kissing you deeply, I caress your throbbing cock through your boxers before slipping a hand in to release it.

I kiss you slowly and passionately, feeling that lovely drop in my gut as a rush of oxytocin floods my system. Looking into your eyes, I grind my soaking pussy over your member, teasing you, but not letting you in yet.

Just as I'm about to impale myself on you, I hear an approaching crunch, crunch, crunch.

Pausing to listen, we both get an "oh shit" look and disconnect from each other, scrambling for clothes.

Sure enough, your asshole friend Paul starts shaking the whole tent before unzipping the flap. The camping equivalent of knocking and entering without waiting.

"GOOOOOOD MOOOORNING CAMPERS! This is your wake-up call. Better get up if you like your coffee hot!"

"Damn it, Paul, fuck off man," you curse, nursing a serious case of blue balls as we scramble to dress and pull on boots.

"Woah, somebody's not a morning person! Too bad because we're gonna have fun today, whether you like it or not! If you don't hurry up, you'll miss out on spelunking in these seriously awesome caves with me and Cindy."

"Actually, Paul, I think we'll pass on the cave," you say, stepping out of the tent, "No offense, but looking like a caveman doesn't mean you can navigate one."

Paul feigns a punch, then hands you a steaming mug of coffee. "Scaredy cat! No worries, though, you guys can be lame here just fine. WE'LL have all the fun to ourselves, right, Cin?"

Cindy laughs as Paul grabs her around the waist. "You bet. Can't pass up on some stalactites."

"Actually," I say, stepping into the dirt, "me and Neal were thinking of hiking the Rusty Trail up to the waterfall. I hear it's pretty cool."

"Oh nice! How far is it to the waterfall? Maybe we'll join you," says Cindy, dressed in a mini skirt and skater shoes - very much not the hiking type.

"About 5 miles."

"Oh hell no -- we're here for adventure, but not THAT much adventure," joked Paul. "We'll stick with exploring the nearby caves, at a nice, slow pace. Now, let's go get some grub before the fire goes out.

As they walk away, I lean close and whisper, "Remind me why we agreed to go camping with them?"

"Because you've been wanting to go camping forever. On the plus side, we'll have the day to ourselves -- no way those two will ever go hiking for more than a mile."

Smirking, I trail my finger down your chest. "Oh, I'm counting on it. Now let's go get some coffee."

...

[Two hours later]

Leaves crunch under my feet as I clumsily leap over a log. I pant heavily, beginning to regret my decision not to go spelunking with Cindy in her skirt. A ways back, you're braced against a tree, taking a small water break.

It's not hot, but I'm soaked in sweat from our uphill climb. My legs ache, not used to the exertion. Little cuts cover my legs where overgrown brush scratched them.

But it IS beautiful.

I take a deep breath, smelling the crisp mountain air. Nearby, a hear the trickle of a stream running into the lake.

We're still only about halfway around to the waterfall. There's nobody around.

Just when I convince myself it's not so bad after all, I feel my stomach cramp.

Oh no.

Paul's strong campfire coffee is coming back to bite me in the ass. Literally.

You catch up to me, and I do my best to continue on, pretending that everything is okay. And for a while, it is.

But then another cramp hits. I muffle a moan and wait for it to pass, cheeks clenched. But the gas keeps stabbing my insides.

Walking ahead a bit, I decide it's safe enough to release a little bit of the pressure. I silently let some of the air out. It's silent, but deadly. But I do feel better.

I continue on like, that, sweating, letting out little farts when I think you're out of range. Not noticing anything around me as I concentrate.

Another cramp. I keep walking, casually getting ahead so that you won't smell my stench. Once I reach a safe distance, I slowly release...

Only this time, it isn't a fart.

Darn it, Steph. Why did you trust a fart. NEVER trust a fart!

I stop in my tracks, consumed in the battle between my sphincter and the very large, hard shit trying to escape. I groan.

Deep inside, I already know: there's no way I'm going to win this battle.

"Are you okay babe?"

I whine, "Nooo. It's the coffee. I'm sorry."

Then, accepting my fate, I take a few steps over to the nearest log and frantically unbutton my pants. Already, I can tell the tip of the turd has soiled my underwear. Loud farts are crackling as I try to get my pants down.

You watch with wide eyes as my ass comes into view.

As I squat, a waterfall of piss escapes, some of it hitting my ruined underwear. I moan, no longer bothering to hide it. I'm too far gone.

Strangely, accepting that fact gives me a moment of inner peace. It can't get any worse than shitting in front of your boyfriend in the woods.

The stream of pee subsides. But now, somehow, the shit is stuck. It's like it got stage fright and froze. But that doesn't stop the gas from stabbing my guts.

"Owww, fuck." I grunt and push. The tip starts to emerge, then stops.

It's big. Really big. Like, tear my asshole open, big. I must've been constipated before the coffee upset my stomach.

As I stop to rest, I regain enough consciousness to remember that you're there. I blush, embarrassed.

"It won't come out. Fuck it hurts... I'm so sorry about this. You must think I'm disgusting..." I trail off as I notice that, far from being disgusted, you have a raging hard on.

Your turn to blush.

"Sorry, it's just... so hot. I know, it's kind of gross, but... it's kind of special, too, getting to watch you shit. I've never seen you do it before. And you're so beautiful."

You come over and give me a little kiss to comfort me. Awkward, since I'm half-squatting still. But somehow, a new kind of pressure is building in me. Because you're right -- it IS intimate. And somehow, hot.

"And earlier, you were trying to hide your farts..." you continue, "but I could smell them behind you, and, I don't know, it was gross, but kind of smelled... good? Like, I don't know why, but seeing your turd sticking out of your beautiful ass is the hottest thing ever."

Thoughts race through my mind. It feels wrong -- but in a sexy, naughty sort of way. And maybe it was from the interrupted sex that morning, but I can't deny that I'm unbelievably horny.

"...Babe? Say something?" You worry.

I make a split decision and peel my boots off, along with my soiled pants. I stand up, grab you by the shirt and kiss you deeply, rubbing your cock through your pants.

Shocked, you just stand there, not sure what to do.

I unbuckle your pants and release your cock. Kissing your neck, I whisper in your ear, "Fuck my ass?" My voice is full of vulnerability and doubt, not sure if this will backfire.

Instantly, your cock throbs to full hardness, and I know I've said the right thing.

"W-what?" you stammer, not sure if you were hearing me right.

"Fuck my ass?"

"Now? With..." you gesture towards my brown streaked panties.

"Yes. It won't come out. I need help. And... yeah, you're right, it is kind of hot. So... fuck my ass, babe."

I turn and bend over the log, squatting a bit so my ass is in fill view. The solid tip of the turd is sticking out like a turtle head, stubborn and unmoving, stretching me open. It hurts, but also kind of feels good.

So good, in fact, that pussy juice has started to drip down my legs.

Noticing this, you snap out of your stupor. You quickly strip your pants and boots off, both of our asses bare to the world.

Positioning yourself behind me, you kiss my neck and caress my curves, your cock resting against my ass cheeks. Your hands caress my boobs, hips, feeling all of me.

You reach around and slip your hand down to my soaking clit. I gasp. It feels so good.

Stroking your cock, you rub it against my vaginal opening, teasing me. Not that I need any more warm up.

Your cock suddenly slides into my pussy and I moan, feeling fuller than ever before. But after a moment, you pull out again.

This time, you place your cock at my straining asshole. I feel you rub the head against the tip of my turd. It feels so dirty. I moan loudly, almost cumming as you caress my clit.

You nibble on my ear, then whisper:

"Push."

I moan and start to bear down, feeling my asshole slowly opening.

Suddenly, you thrust against the turd, pushing it back in. Your cock creates a small dent in my turd, ruining the perfect knobbly shape. Slowly, my ass swallows it back up.

Your cock stretches me again, filling me beyond what I thought I could stand.

It feels... fucking amazing. My body erupts in goosebumps.

You stop to let me get used to the feeling, your cock acting as an impromptu butt plug, keeping the shit in.

Another cramp, and my body does its best to push you back out. I feel the turd straining against your cock. The pressure is enormous. And glorious.

It builds.

Slowly, you start to fuck my ass, going a little deeper each time. The turd, while firm, starts to squish around the sides of your cock inside me, making you even thicker and adding a gritty texture.

You feel the turd rubbing against your cock and start to fuck me deeper and faster against the log, churning my shit. I'm gone, rubbing my clit like there's no tomorrow.

Another cramp, and suddenly I'm involuntarily shitting around your cock as you fuck me. But this time, it doesn't hurt. Quite the opposite.

As shit starts to emerge around the sides, squelching as you fuck me, caking on my ass, I can tell you're close. And I am too.

It's the smell that finally gets me. It wafts up, and the primal taboo of it all sends me over the edge. I cum violently, moaning, my asshole convulsing around your cock deep inside my bowels.

Feeling me cum, you explode too, filling my shitty ass with cum.

I collapse on the log, you on top of me. Both of us covered in filth.

We can't believe what just happened. We're in shock. We just sit there, as your shitty cock softens in my ass.

Eventually, you come out of it and kiss my neck. You get up, and your cock slides out of my ass.

The moment it does, my stomach cramps again. This time, things move and I sigh in relief.

You watch in fascination as my asshole expands around a mass of churned up shit, streaked with cum. Despite all our activities softening it, it's still huge, at least a foot long. It crackles as it emerges, then thuds on the forest floor.

When I'm done, I feel incredibly empty. And disgusting.

We're both covered in cold sweat. Shit drying to our crotches. Pants soiled. It's no longer sexy.

I do a bit of a limp, trying to figure out how to move without spreading shit everywhere.

But you just laugh and bring me in for an embrace, shit and all.

I don't think I've ever loved anybody more than I loved you in that moment.

You kiss me deeply, then pick up our clothes.

"Come on. Let's go find that lake. It's time for a swim."