A New Experience

Story Info
Newly divorced wife decides to try a gangbang.
4.8k words
4.51
60.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

As the taxi drew up at the imposing large house set in its own grounds, located in the leafy South Manchester suburbs, her body was awash with the conflicting emotions of fear and anticipation, which sent surges of hormones and adrenalin coursing through her. She was as far outside her comfort zone as she had ever been in her life before, she had never in her wildest dreams and fantasies thought she could even contemplate what she would be doing in about an hour.

To put it crudely, and in everyday life she was very rarely crude, but in this instance crudity seemed to fit the situation; in an hours time she would be taking part in a gang-bang, or as she preferred to describe it 'having sex with multiple partners at one time,' but in truth she would be main subject and star of a gang-bang.

In a short time, she would have experienced sex with more partners in one go than in the rest of her life put together. 'Little Miss Prim and Proper' would be well and truly fucked, and fucked hard she hoped. The thrill of it sending a shiver of anticipatory excitement down her spine. Then she changed her mind, she wouldn't be the one getting fucked, she would be the one doing the fucking, some lucky men were in for the times of their lives.

As she walked up into the entrance hall and was greeted by a good looking young man, she reflected on her past and the things that had brought her to her current situation.

She wasn't by nature promiscuous, in fact, she had only had a total of three lovers in her life before today. She had lost her virginity at the age of nineteen to her first serious boyfriend and he had had to wait for four months before he even got his hand in her panties, and then a further two months before she agreed to have sex with him, that relationship had lasted a further six months before petering out by mutual consent. Her next relationship had lasted six months and again she hadn't leapt straight into bed with the man, but his time of frustration had been restricted to two months before sex was again experienced.

The final partner was her husband, he had only be denied sex for a few weeks after the first date, then six months after that, they were engaged and a year later married.

Sex with all of her partners had been more than satisfying when she finally had 'given in', she did it with enthusiasm and loved every aspect of sex, denying all three of her partners to-date nothing once she had committed to them. She discovered that she loved sex, oral, anal, any position, any location or aspect, open-air, in public spaces, she would fully partake. It was just that she just hadn't wanted to commit to something as intimate and special as sex without knowing her partner and respecting them before she did, but more importantly knowing that they respected her.

When she gave them the precious gift of her body she wanted it to be special for both of them, hence the long waits for her prospective partners, but afterwards she had made it well worth their while.

And she was worth the wait, a tallish, slender body, standing at five-foot-six inches, balanced on shapely toned legs that ended in a pert and cheeky bum (or so she had been told), boobs that were a nicely sized handful, that were still perky with no sign of any drooping, capped by little rosebud nipples. Nipples that were extremely sensitive when touched in any way and that seemed to have a direct link to her pussy when played with.

Shoulder length, chestnut coloured hair, normally swept up into a ponytail framed her pretty, but not a classically beautiful face, that was dominated by a pair of mesmeric hazel eyes, that could sparkle in delight or flash in anger in equal measure, and finally a little turned-up button nose.

Her marriage had effectively ended twelve months earlier when she had walked in and found her husband, and the love of her life, fucking the brains out of their neighbour's nineteen-year-old daughter. Fucking her hard from behind doggy style, and on her marital bed. The girl's tits were bouncing and swinging from the force of the fucking she was getting, she was moaning in delight as the man behind her grunted with the effort he was putting into slamming his cock into her cunt.

She wasn't sure who shrieked louder, the girl at discovery or her husband when she kicked him in the balls. It was a close thing. The husband and bed left not long after that and divorce quickly followed. A divorce she did well from financially as the husband was made to pay for his indiscretions, not that she needed the money, but simply for revenge at the betrayal and humiliation.

Now she was free and able to indulge in new experiences, but she wasn't sure she was entirely ready for what she was about to do, but she knew she had to at least try it.

What had surprised her most after the separation and divorce wasn't getting used to the idea of being alone and single again, that she readily accepted, delighting in being able to watch what TV shows she wanted, what music to play, everything like that. She also had a circle of friends to socialise with. No, what she missed most was the sex. Pure and simple she missed sex, she hadn't realised how much she liked it until it wasn't there any-more. She hadn't dated and was in some ways reluctant to engage in casual sex in a social environment.

But maybe it was time to experiment and try some none committal sex for the simple fact of what it was. Pleasure. Something she had never done before, simple casual sex. A frisson of excited anticipation and fear of the unknown made her toned and slender body shiver.

She had seen a discrete advertisement in the local paper that had piqued her interest as it promised something special, but she wasn't sure what at first. Deciding to go with her instinct she replied and discovered that a recently opened club dedicated to discrete swingers and hedonists was opening its doors and would be holding some sessions for people who wanted to try something new.

Progressing her quest further she decided that she wanted to try what was, in fact, going to be a gang-bang session. There were other events on offer but nothing she was remotely interested in trying.

She had filled in a questionnaire about what she was willing to do, and what she was looking for, also if there were any-things she wasn't prepared to do. It all seemed a bit cold and clinical at first but in many ways, that increased her confidence that this was the right thing for her to do; and that the people running things were genuine. She knew she wanted to ditch the prim and proper image she had, she was sick of being 'Miss Goody Two Shoes'.

An interview quickly followed, when more intimate details of her wants and reservations were gone into discretely and sensitively, including a medical for any STD's; health and hygiene, apparently was paramount to all concerned, and that was an additional comfort that she was doing the right thing. She had agreed that she had no limits, she was happy to do anything, with anyone, and she didn't want to use condoms, that was an option she had, and one of the reasons for the health checks. She determined that if she was going to be gang-banged then she wanted as much cum from as many different men in her as she could get. She was going to be a cum slut.

At the reception desk, her ID was efficiently and discretely checked, she was booked in and then escorted to a large room with about fifty people already in it, mainly men, but about nine or ten other women. They covered all age ranges from a young-looking boy who seemed to be only just in his teens, but she knew he had to be at least eighteen, and more likely twenty-one as everyone had had to conform their ages, to people in their fifties. Predominately singles but there appeared to be a few couples as well. The one common factor between them all seemed to be they were all very good looking and attractive, although the accents varied from posher South Manchester 'Cheshire Set' to rougher ones as well.

She grabbed a drink from a cute looking passing waiter who she flirted with but without any response apart from a polite non-committal reply, and mingled with a few groups, getting an idea of the atmosphere, which was slightly tense with an undercurrent of sexual tension and anticipation. Lots of flirting and innuendo going on.

A few minutes after she arrived the doors were closed and one of the men who had interviewed her earlier took to a small stage and addressed them, explaining what would happen.

Each woman was wearing a different coloured ankle and wristband, whilst all the men had white ones on. It was explained that this was to distinguish them from members of the club and to restrict them to certain areas. They also acted as door keys allowing access to the areas of the club they were permitted to use. The women's bands matched the colours of the rooms they would be allocated and that in turn also indicated their wants and preferences. She tingled at that sentence.

The women would soon be taken to their respective rooms whilst the men could make a choice of what each woman's wants were and decide which room to use, when they had done that their wristbands would be changed to match the colour of the woman's. Then they would be taken to the appropriate room and could not leave and go to another room until the designated two-hour session was over.

Every woman could expect to enjoy the company of at least four men, some would get more, but no women would get less. Her pussy tingled as she took in the idea that she would soon be having unconditional and unreserved sex with at least four men, and with a wicked smile hoped that it would be more, six would be ideal she thought, although five would be nice.

If a man left his chosen room during that first two hours they would not be able to enter another room or swap to another woman, tough on the men who wanted multiple partners, but this first session was for the women's enjoyment. The only exception would be they could visit one of the two 'professional' hostesses who would be on hand to help things along. These women were then introduced, one tall and blonde, the other shorter with black short cut hair, both were incredibly attractive and sexy and both wore black ankle and wrist bands. These ladies could be visited as often as wanted during the two hours or called into any of the rooms to help out if needed.

After the initial two hour session, a break would be taken and after that, anyone could then indulge their desires in any way with anyone willing to join them, the women could stay in their own rooms or swap and mingle, it was up to them. It was hinted that there maybe a chance of an orgy for those willing to partake.

It was explained that this may, at first glance seem incredibly cold and functional, but experience had shown that this format gave the best experiences for all involved.

Certain areas of the club were off-limits to them for reasons of privacy to the members.

An attractive red-haired woman next to her looked over and said, "I'm looking forward to this, aren't you?"

"Yes, very, what are you going to do, or shouldn't I ask?"

"Anything and everything, I've got no limits, and I hope to be fucked by as many of these men as I can be."

"Me too. Have you done anything like this before?" she asked.

"God no, what about you?"

"Never, to tell you a secret, I've only had sex with three men in my entire life, and I'm hoping to at least double that today in one session."

"Oh God, you're joking aren't you?" I've had at least ten true lovers in the past, not to mention the odd one night stand and I've never done anything like this before, and you've only had three lovers. Hope you can cope. Have fun."

"Oh I intend to," she said and then turned away as a blonde in her mid-thirties came up to her and politely lead her away, saying that it was time to go to her room and prepare. She noticed the same thing was happening to all the women.

She was escorted to the room she would be using for the initial sex session and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was like a very expensive hotel suite bedroom, but with an extra big bed and lots of mirrors, so she could see herself from wherever she was.

Her guide who still had not given her a name despite prompting explained that there was a wardrobe for her to store her clothes and also a robe for her to cover herself with if she wanted until she was joined by the men. She was then advised that it was time for her to prepare herself and that if she needed to lube up, now was the time to do it, as from experience there would be no time once things got started. The men would be excited and demanding.

She was also asked for one final time if she was happy to continue as now was the last chance she would have of backing out.

A nervous shake of the head said she was happy to continue. Her mouth was too dry to answer.

Nervously she asked the woman if she could ave help with lubing up her anal cavity, and she did so, without any sense of shame or embarrassment, squirting a copious amount of lube into the open bum after she had helped hold it open.

"It's much better if you do it this way," the woman said as she worked the lube deep into her arse pushing a finger deep into her and moving it around to get the lube fully spread, "the men can get a bit carried away."

"Oh, you've done something like this before?"

"Yeah a few times, but this is the first time we've opened the club to outsiders but I find it fun. I'll see you later if you want," with more than a hint of meaning in her voice. The woman then discreetly withdrew and closed the door, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

Deciding to get naked as quickly as she could she wasted no time in taking off the short skirt and loose blouse she was wearing, quickly followed by her bra and panties. Totally naked she appraised herself in the numerous mirrors. Not bad she thought, not bad at all. Boobs holding up firm and perkily, nipples hard and protruding. Pussy glistening, already starting to moisten in anticipation.

Her mind was whirling in fear and trepidation about what she was about to do, totally in contrast to her body which was flooding with sex drive hormones, making her ache for things to begin. Her pussy was getting very wet and was tingling of its own accord, she couldn't bear to think about what it would be like when it finally got some action.

After what seemed like an eternity she was joined by three men, disappointed at the number at first, but they were quickly followed by two more, giving her the five she felt she would be happy with. Just as the door was being closed a sixth and final man slipped into the room, he was the youngster she had seen earlier and he seemed a bit unsure what to do. But it made the perfect number she has secretly been hoping for. Six men, in one go!!

At first, everyone just stood looking at each other until she decided to take the lead and said, "Well boys, this is supposed to be a gang-bang, but I'm the only one naked here, time to get your kit off, first one of you naked gets the first blow job." That seemed to have the desired effect of relaxing the men and soon they were all naked, a varying array of cocks in different shapes and sizes standing very much to attention for her inspection and pleasure. She sighed at the feast before her, every cock was accompanied by a very good looking male.

Dropping to her knees in front of the first guy to be naked she slipped his throbbing cock past her lips and deep into her mouth, letting all the other guys see how good she was as her head bobbed up and down on the first lucky man, his cock swiftly becoming covered in her saliva. She kept this up for a couple of minutes until she could take no more delay and wanted hands and mouths on and in her body.

Letting the man's cock out of her mouth with a plop, she stood up and was soon surrounded by all six men, all eager for her. She found a mouth on one nipple sucking hard on it, while her other nipple was being twisted and pinched with just the right amount of pressure to bring her pleasure and send messages of lust directly to her pussy which had two fingers probing it, thrusting and rubbing hard and fast.

She moaned loudly into the mouth of the man who was kissing her, as her hands reached out and grasped two cocks instantly moving up and down on them gripping them gently but firmly in her hands. The cocks were twitching and throbbing in her hand seemingly made of molten skin.

Another man was behind her kissing the nape of her neck as he pinched and slapped her on the bum, every time he slapped her, her hips shot forward thrusting her pussy harder onto the hand of the man who had his fingers inside her.

She felt another two fingers from what appeared to be another man slid into her pussy, working at the same rate as the two already fingering her, when two pulled out the other two pushed in, she was already gushing lubricating juices over the two men's' hands.

She was getting more and more excited but still felt very much in control, and she didn't want that, she wanted to be out of control, in the power of and to be used by these men.

She broke away from the grasping, groping, fondling hands, and fell on her back on the bed, legs pulled back and spread wide, glistening pussy exposed as she slid a hand down to it, opened her labia and rubbed her clit. "I thought we were here to have a gang-bang," she provocatively said in a sexy voice.

That was the signal for the real action to start and for the next few minutes, the only sound that could be heard emanating from the room was the slap of flesh on flesh as the rampant and aroused men took it, in turn, to hammer into the willing woman who was underneath them. That and the contented moan and groans of an excited woman getting the fucking she wanted.

The men were taking it in turns to trade off on her, hammering into her pussy as fast and as hard as they could until they began to slow down and tire, as soon as that happened the man doing the fucking was pulled to the side and another rock hard cock was slammed in to the gaping wet pussy and took up the remorseless onslaught. Every time a new cock slid into her she sighed with pleasure, enjoying the different shape and feel and size of the different cocks.

Her legs had been spread high and wide as her ankles were held up and her knees were pushed back towards her ears. Her pussy was clamping and holding on each cock as it punished her, as her hips bucked up at the men.

She was getting the rough hard gang bang sex she wanted. Her body was responding on its own accord as her mind drifted to wild and lust-fueled thoughts of being fucked and filled with cum from all these men.

A few of the men were getting tired of waiting their turn in her pussy and presented their cocks, sticky with her juices on them to her mouth. She willingly obliged them by sucking each one deep into her mouth, denying none of them a deep throat sucking. At one time she managed to get two cocks into her mouth at the same time, but generally, she restricted it to one at a time.

Her body was filled with a hot desire to savour the men's cum in her pussy as she galloped unstoppably towards an orgasm. She sensed the men were getting near themselves as the changeovers were coming quicker and quicker now.

When the next changeover came she pulled the man deep into her sopping wet cunt, held onto his arse with her hands, wrapped her now freed legs around him and fucked him to a climax as he fired his thick, hot cum in her. This process was repeated four more times until it was only the youngster left to finish.

She took her time with him, grinding her hips around and around as somehow despite the pounding her cunt had received she held him tight and squeezed his climax from him, howling as she did so as her own gigantic orgasm burst over her like a Tsunami of red hot lust. The boy, because that was what he was, stiffened as his eyes shot open and locked with hers and he came, filling her even more with his cum, then he came again and again as she rippled her pussy muscles along his cock and milked him dry, until eventually exhausted and sweaty he collapsed spent and exhausted on top of her.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12