All Comments on 'A New Experience'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years ago
Tightly written

I enjoy these sorts of stories that are well-written and give a nice background first, without going into unnecessary details. Not too much, not too little.

great job

heyall

doctorsamdoctorsamover 4 years ago
As always ...

... a pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hope she end up getting knocked up least.my aunt Rachel having affair with guy they were fucking had condom on went to visit her heard noise coming from her bedroom she was on top so I got undressed jumped on the bed pushed her on top of him pushed my bare cock in her cunt along with his she screamed made the guy come inside condom and me bareback in her cunt all my sperm into her.she yelled at me bastard do you know what did and I said yes and called her fucking whore and slut.she tried grab robe said oh no you don't then looked at the guy I advise you get fuck and don't even think about coming back here.now take your condom wearing pickup your clothes fuck out.turn to Rachel stay right there opened door pushed him out naked locked door went to her bedroom yelled at get on your back slut open those legs and do it now jumped on top rammed hard into her cunt making her scream start fucking her rough and hard bare cock in her cunt.made her cum twice I pumped 3 heavy loads in her cunt fucked her ass after.three days go over she sitting at her table crying looked at me said you fucking bastard you got me pregnant with your kid in me.told her well you should of never cheated now you for what you did even told your going have my kid and three more from me.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptabout 4 years ago
south manchester..?

i guess this was england.. i was at a diferent.. american club... often!!

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

No nonsense attitude or self recriminations. Thank goodness for good old hot sex story telling. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Sounds like heaven.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Re: Anon of Aunt Rachel…..wow! WTAF?! You have some serious fucked up issues. This story and your bizarre claim about raping your aunt have nothing in common. Sad little man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ anon raping his aunt Rachel-- you have some REALLY FUCKED UP issues-- PLUS the only thing that can make you feellike a man is to sneakily knock up some unsuspecting female.

Even that can't make you a man.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My wife tells me that after her divorce she had many "new experiences", among them several gangbangs. Once, she went into a neighbourhood pub where she knew most of the patrons, stripped off and took on every man in the place. She still won't tell me how many, but I know the place and have never seen less than 30 men inside. She says it was more than that, as some left and new ones came in, but still no number.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...