A New Experience

Story Info
A young Scot discovers Paradise on a Greek island.
5.4k words
4.43
8.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
287 Followers

A New Experience

By Dawn R

My second attempt at a story from a male perspective. My first was "A Nerdy Cousin." Comments please. There are some Scottish and Swedish colloquialisms. Look them up is you need to.

I looked down as I stumbled slightly stepping off the rocky path onto the beach. Only a short ride after I had stopped to eat my bread and cheese lunch, I got off my bicycle to admire the view of the nearest island. From the same headland I had spied this hidden cove with its golden sand and shimmering blue sea. It was day two of my first trip to Greece and I was already blown away. I put a padlocked chain on my bike, grabbed my beach bag and immediately started down the steep descent it looked too inviting to refuse.

As I looked up, I was startled to see two girls on the beach before me. One was lying down on a towel but the nearer one just fifteen feet away was bent over at the waist arranging her belongings. She was naked, absolutely naked, and perfect. Her back was to me, and her feet were maybe a foot apart. Her legs were slightly bent to allow her to reach forward easily with the result I was looking straight at her naked vagina.

I don't know if the reaction came from my brain or something more immediate, lower in my body, but I felt my cock squirm in the confinement of my bicycle shorts. I just stood there looking until a movement by the girl lying down facing me caught my eye. The first girl straightened up with a swirl of her long light blonde hair and turned to face me. The view just got better. She was tall and slender with nice round tits and pointy nipples, and these were topped after a moments' scrutiny with a warm smile.

"Hi! Come and join us. I'm Gotilda and this is Parvati," she said indicating the girl lying on what I now saw was a full beach sheet, "We're Swedish."

That much I had already gathered from her distinctive accent. I hoped that from this distance my scrutiny of her body had not been too obvious.

She continued to look at me with that broad smile making little hand motions to summon me to them. It took me a moment and then, of course, I joined them. Gotilda sat down once she saw I was coming. I put down my bag, pulled off my rather sweaty T-shirt and dropped it on the bag. I wasn't sure what to do next, but Gotilda pulled lightly on the edge on my shorts and said, "Take them off. They are wet and disgusting."

She was right but I hesitated a moment. I don't wear anything under my bike shorts. They have their own lining. Summoning all my courage I gripped the sides with both hands and slid them down to my ankles in one swift movement. My penis bounced out, a little chubby but no worse than that, thank goodness.

"Is it safe to swim here?" I asked as if that was all that was on my mind.

"Of course, come on we'll join you." She stood up and started walking towards the water. As I started to follow her, Parvati got up and took my arm. As I watched Gotilda's tall golden tanned body my eyes were drawn to her perfect bum and the recent image of her vagina perfectly framed and beckoning from between those parted cheeks filled my mind. That and the unaccustomed feel of a female hand on my forearm had an effect on me. Suddenly I was conscious of a hardening in my penis, and it was rising in front of me, and I heard Parvati give a wee giggle.

Two more strides and I felt the water on my toes; two more and I dived in. For a moment the water felt freezing on my hot skin. The beach shelved steeply and after just a few strokes I could no longer touch the bottom. The feeling was both exhilarating and terrifying; not because I was out of my depth, but because here I was a twenty-year-old virgin. I had never been naked in front of a girl before and these weren't girls, they were fully grown women at least a few years older than me. So, I suppose I was out of my depth just in a different sense.

We swam around for about fifteen minutes jut smiling and laughing, not saying anything and then both girls got out and started walking back. I checked everything was back in place and got out and followed them. They sat down and were watching me as I walked, and I saw Parvati whisper something and they both laughed. That had to be about my partial erection, didn't it? Thankfully I kept my composure.

I knew from showers and the locker room that I am on the larger size as least in my flaccid state. I also knew my full erection was significantly bigger. I might be a virgin but that was because I was something of an introvert and had gone to an all boys boarding school. Of course, I'd met girls, but I tended to treat them as goddesses rather than flesh and blood, who might enjoy some intimate contact. There was nothing wrong with my sex drive. I masturbated anything up to five times a day.

"So, tell us about yourself. You haven't even told us your name yet," demanded Gotilda, "where are you from?"

"Sorry, I'm James... James Glover. I live in Edinburgh in Scotland."

"Ha! I knew it," She looked very pleased, "I had a Scottish boyfriend the summer I was seventeen. Your accent is like his somewhere between David Tennant and Sean Connery without the lisp of course. Tell us more."

I was about to do so when I remembered that a couple of years ago a girl had told me that the thing that she hated about boys was they always talked on and on about what interested them. I had by good luck asked her about something in her life and she said that was 'refreshing'. I liked her a lot but never broached the subject of sex. She was a girl and a good friend but never really a girlfriend even though at the time I fantasized about it.

"I'm not that interesting. Why don't you both tell me about yourselves and what brought you here?"

They exchanged a look and Gotilda said, "We're just good friends if you were wondering. Our husbands like to go on a golf holiday in Spain for a month once a year and we usually go with them and go to the beach. This year they aren't near a beach, so we decided to come to Greece for a change."

I was glad to find that as time passed being naked began to feel quite normal, even though once or twice I caught the girls eyeing my cock. At one point Parvati pulled a phone from her bag and indicated I should stand beside Gotilda. After a moment I did, and she took a few photos. Then she had us move over to where the rocks were and positioned her phone so on a timer it could take photos of the three of us. Despite my best efforts I found my cock was now sticking out in front of me almost at a ninety-degree angle to my body. Parvati just kept resetting the timer. I thought she was going to stop when she asked me for my phone.

"It's in my bag,"I said. I wasn't sure I wanted to move.

As Parvati went to get it Gotilda began lightly stroking my cock until it was pretty erect. I mean the foreskin was still in place, but it was pointing at the sky, and I knew my balls had inched tighter. Parvati placed my phone beside hers and set both timers before scuttling back to stand beside me.

"You like to have photos of us?" It was more of a question than a statement. I was relieved to feel myself starting to soften a little now we were sitting again. I just nodded and began asking more questions of my own. It seemed they were happy to talk. Then I realized time was passing.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm here with my bike and I haven't got a room for the night, so I need to get going to the nearest town."

"You may have some trouble. The island isn't large, and most hotels are fully booked. You can stay the night with us if you like, we rented a villa just up here on the headland."

It was already later than I had intended, and their offer was too good to refuse. I could always get going early tomorrow and have time to look for a place. I had five days of holiday still ahead of me.

"Well, that's very kind of you, so long as you're sure."

"Of course," said Parvati, who was standing. Her accent was less 'sing-songy than Gotilda's and there was a hint of Indian in it, which matched her darker complexion and skin tone. I turned and looked at her properly. She was shorter than her companion, a little stockier with fuller breasts, but very athletic looking. Her smiling face was, if possible, more appealing than Gotilda's. The truth was both girls were stunning and here I was sharing their nakedness on a secludes beach that could have been picked straight off the page of a travel brochure.

With the question of my accommodation settled we continued to talk, exchanging trivialities about our likes and dislikes, with various humorous jokes along the way. Around five-thirty we went for a last swim to wash as much sand as possible away before dressing. We took our towels and clothes close to the shore. I started to make my way out when Gotilda put a hand on my chest to stop me. We were standing ankle deep in the sea.

"How old are you, James?"

"Twenty, I'll be twenty-one in December, and you?"

"About what I guessed. I'm twenty-five, I'll be twenty-six in October. Parvati is almost a year younger than me," she paused, "How tall are you?" she asked pulling me close.

"Just over six feet," I replied realizing she was as tall as I was.

"hm, one metre-eighty-three or four, I think. I'm one metre-ninety," she said proudly and pulled me tight against her pressing her breasts into my chest. I realized she really was taller, and I was aware my cock was pressing on her crotch. She giggled and wiggled her hips, and my hardening cock was pressing right on her vagina. I could feel her parted lips.

"Tempting, but naughty!" she chuckled as she reached down, grasped my penis and lifted it higher. Her touch had been enough to make it quite hard, and the tip now rubbed against her pubic hair.

That was when she laughed and released me and stepped away onto the beach. Parvati had already dried herself and was starting to get dressed. She ogled my stiffie as Gotilda pulled her sundress over her wet body and pushed her underwear into her bag. Picking up her sandals, she said, "Come on slow coach!"

My penis had barely started to wilt as I hurried out of the water but what the heck! There was no one but the girls to see. I pulled on my still sweaty bike shorts and t-shirt and hurried to catch them going up the path. I had to stop to take the chain off my bike as they pointed out the villa. It was only a short walk from the top of the headland, but on the other side of the road.

As I stepped on to the veranda a naked Gotilda ushered me in saying, "I think we all deserve a drink."

"I need a pee first," I said.

"The toilet is there, and that door is to the shower if you want to wash the salt off," she said pointing to two doors at the back of the surprisingly spacious kitchen/living space.

"Thanks, I might just do that."

After relieving myself I went through the other door and was confronted by a large shower stall and a bidet. I locked the door behind me and stepped over the five-inch lip on the stall before turning on one of the two sets of shower fixtures. It had a rust-coloured poured concrete floor, an almost flat concave so that all the water flowed to the drain in the centre.

I let the water flow over me for a couple of minutes before pulling off my t-shirt and bike shorts. They needed the wash more than I did. The feeling of the water flowing over my naked body was wonderful, although I sensed I might have caught a wee bit too much sun. I started washing myself all over but when my hand reached my penis it quickly began to harden as images of Gotilda's beautiful vagina and Parvati's thick bush trimmed to reveal puffy pussy lips filled my head. I began to stroke myself pointing my growing erection towards the drain. I hadn't masturbated since before breakfast and my need was urgent. I closed my eyes and stroked harder as I felt my climax approach.

"That looks like fun. Do you need any help?" asked a voice close to my ear as a finger touched my sensitive shoulders. My eyes popped open as I flinched from the touch. Both girls were standing there; Gotilda behind me in the stall and Parvati just outside. They had huge grins on their faces. I'd removed my hand, but the full crimson head of my cock was out from its foreskin and literally quivering in anticipation of imminent release.

"I see you are left-handed like me," continued Gotilda conversationally as she reached around me and grasped my shaft. She gave it a stroke. That was all it took for me to shoot a spurt of cum into the drain.

"What a waste!" she said as she gripped my penis tight between her thumb and two of her fingers, "Parvati, suck him before it's all gone."

I watched as Parvati quickly stepped into the shower and knelt before me. Gotilda released her grip and a second spurt of jism hit Parvati just above her right eye. Then I felt her mouth wrap the end of my cock. I couldn't stop jerking as she sucked spurt after spurt, while Gotilda gently stroked me. I couldn't believe it. These two glorious women had just given me my first blowjob. Well, it wasn't really a blowjob. I was already cuming and Parvati hadn't even managed to get much of my cock in her mouth but nevertheless it was amazing! I leaned back against Gotilda's tall frame as I thought my knees were going to give way.

"Wow," said Parvati, as she stood up. She opened her mouth to show us the cum there; she swallowed then turned her face to the shower. She put a finger to her right nostril and snorted through the left, Then repeated the process with the other nostril.

"That was more than expected. It got right up my nose. Must be a while since you rubbed one off."

"It's a condition, I've got. The doctor had a name for it. It's harmless."

"Says you!" she retorted.

"There," said Gotilda, "I expect that feels better. Lucky you! We haven't been fucked in almost two weeks. Usually on their golf trips our men fuck us at least once each day, in the morning or the evening or both...I left you a drink on the kitchen counter. Just throw your clothes in the laundry sink and we'll deal with them later. We're going to shower now."

"I locked the door," I muttered confused.

"Not the one from the bedroom. Go on, We'll see you in a few minutes."

I gathered up my clothes, unlocked the door and left, still in a state of ecstatic befuddlement.

I was walking around sipping my rather strong rum drink when the girls reappeared wearing towelling robes that were hanging open.

"Masturbation is so healthy," proclaimed Gotilda, pointing at her somewhat swollen pussy lips. Parvati was laughing and pointing at her own more prominent ones, Which were spread wide revealing what to my eyes was a very large clitoris, almost a mini penis. I couldn't believe these women. Of course, my first-hand knowledge of both women and their clitorises is none except for a limited number of pictures or drawings.

"Yes, it's very big and very sensitive," said Parvati following my awestruck gaze, "Maybe I'll let you touch it later." Gotilda laughed.

"What would you like for dinner?" Parvati continued as though what had just happened was a very routine occurrence, "To be truthful, there isn't a choice; we just have some fresh fish, some 'gigantes', and some salad. There's also chocolate dessert cups in the freezer."

"What are 'gigantes'?"

"They are a Greek specialty, large white beans cooked in a delicious sauce. We buy them already prepared, so they won't take a minute. Finish your drink and open some wine."

While she was talking Gotilda fastened the sash on the robe she was wearing, and Parvati did the same. Now only I was naked, as the clothes I had been wearing were in the sink waiting to be properly washed. I had a clean shirt and some shorts in my bag, but Gotilda said, "Grab a robe from in there so we can all sit down." She pointed at a closet inside the bathroom door.

"No, wait a minute I'll put some aloe on your shoulders they are very red."

She popped back into the bathroom and emerged with the aloe lotion and began to rub it very gently over my shoulders. When she finished, I pulled on the robe she had gathered for me and fastened the sash.

After we sat down to dinner, I asked them more about themselves. I already knew they lived in Uppsala, an hour of so north of Stockholm. Now I found out that they had both grown up there. Parvati's parents had immigrated from India to take up teaching positions at the University. She and Gotilda had been in the same class in junior school and been lifelong friends. Both had been married for about three years to guys they had met at the same college. It seemed they did a lot of sharing including sex with each other's partners if I understood correctly. It seemed rude to ask for too much clarification.

Instead, I asked what their husbands did. Parvati's husband, Per, was a high school teacher like her. It turned out that Sven was an accountant. They asked what I did. I wanted to give them a James Bond answer and said I was a pilot for a private charter company. It was a right load of guff but better than telling the truth that I was still in university. I had to make up some stories of glamorous flights, but I tried to keep it to places I had really visited. I quickly changed to explaining that that was why I enjoyed the simple freedom of a biking vacation. I found out later neither of them believed me for a minute.

After dinner we watched some television, but I couldn't really concentrate. My mind was still processing all that had happened. Before I knew it, I was aware my cock was throbbing again. I looked at my clock. It was nine forty-three.

"I'm fair puggled, still a wee tad 'jet-lagged'. I think I should be off to bed." Then I realized that was a stupid comment as I was probably going to have to sleep on the sofa or the floor in here.

"That is no problem," said Gotilda, "The bedroom if through here," and she got up pointing at the only door I had not been through.

As I got up my robe opened revealing my semi-erect cock and I'm fairly sure both girls noticed. I know Gotilda did; it was staring right at her. She led the way opening the door ahead of me, and I heard the clicks as Parvati turned off the tv and the room lights behind me. The bedroom was quite spacious. It held two double beds.

"That's Parvati's and that's mine," she said, pointing, "you choose."

I was speechless.

"Or we two could share, if that makes you more comfortable?"

"I could just doss doon there," I said pointing through the darkness to the sofa in the room we had just left.

"Don't be silly. There's plenty of room here."

"All right!" I said, "I'll just get my toothbrush," and I went back to my bag.

When I returned both girls had shed their robes and were brushing their teeth at the two sinks. When Parvati moved away, I took her place and brushed mine. Gotilda went into the toilet, and I heard her pee and wash her hands.

Parvati said, "If you need to, go ahead I can wait."

I went in and had a long and satisfying pee. I washed my hands was glad my cock had not grown from its usual chubby five and a half inches as I returned to the bedroom still wearing my robe.

Both girls were in Gotilda's bed watching me as I shed the robe and climbed into the other bed. I lay down. Gotilda turned off her bedside light, the only remaining light in the room. As I lay in bed, I could smell the fragrance of Parvati on her pillow.

I drifted off to sleep. I awoke some time later with a raging hard on. My hand was on it before I could stop myself. I stroked quietly and gently. Thank God, I had grabbed a handful of tissues before I left the bathroom. There was only one way this could end.

There was a sound across the room as someone slipped out of the other bed. "Going to pee," I thought, but no, she crossed the room, lifted the single sheet and slid in beside me. I didn't need to see her to know it was Parvati.

DawnR
DawnR
287 Followers
12