A New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I heard a gentle rustling," she whispered. I had removed my hand from my cock, but her fingers found it immediately.

"You naughty boy, you are so ready, but let's not waste it."

I was lying on my back, and she crawled up my body and kissed me. I was thrilled by the closeness of her warm naked body. Her hand had not left my cock and as she spread her legs across mine, I could feel her guiding the tip against her pussy lips. For a moment I thought I might come, but thankfully I slipped partway into the welcoming warmth without mishap.

"Virgin no more," I thought as I lay there in bliss treasuring the sensations going through my cock as it lay inside her.

"No, wait," she said lifting herself off me.

She had something clenched in her other hand. As she stood up, I could sense her tearing something with her teeth.

"Jisses! You started without me," said Gotilda as her bedside light went on. I was aware that Parvati was holding my erection in her left hand and putting something on me as Gotilda crossed the room.

"It's a johnny," I thought as I felt the latex being stretched over the head of my cock. I knew what condoms were although I'd never had need of one. She was struggling to get it on me. Meanwhile Gotilda moved past her and sat beside me on the bed.

"There," she said. It felt very tight, and I could see it was almost transparent stretched over my penis. The rim was pinching the shaft a little more than two inches from my groin.

Gotilda lay back spread her legs and said, "Fuck me!"

"Gotti, you cheater," protested Parvati as I rolled back and climbed between Gotilda's legs. The sight of her spread pussy lips was irresistible. She held them apart as I guided myself in. She felt very tight but some of it was undoubtedly the pressure of the condom. I moved in about three inches and then withdrew. I looked down the tip of my erection was squeezed into the little tip of the condom and looked bizarre. I pushed in again as she raised her knees to her chest changing the angle. That felt even tighter as I pushed further and suddenly the painful pressure on my penis gave way and I found I could go further with just the embracing warmth of her around me.

"Gud! You are so big, my fitta can't take it."

Parvati gave a loud laugh.

I still had a little way to go but I began to move my cock slowly in and out. I had stretched out my arms, so I was above her and she brought her left hand down to rub her clit in time with my thrusts. I felt in control and surprisingly I wasn't about to climax, although the feeling was amazing. I was really fucking this blond goddess. Unbelievable!

As I speeded my thrusts, she unbent her knees and placed her feet so she could lift her core to meet me and thrust back. Each time she did that I felt I was going deeper and then it happened. I felt my groin lock against her pussy. I was fully in her and her whole body started to quiver. That's when she started moaning and her eyes rolled back in her head. I was worried she was having some kind of fit, but then I realized it was that legendary thing, an orgasm.

That kind of did it. The next thing I knew I was spilling load after load of sperm in her as my whole body shook in the most amazing climax I had ever had. I lay there filled with joy. Then I thought I should get off her as she seemed to have passed out. I sat on the bed looking at her and the gorgeous smile on her passive face. Then she started to move. She opened her eyes and saw me, and the smile just got wider. She reached up and squeezed my hand and closed her eyes again.

Parvati had her phone out and was obviously videoing the whole thing. She put it down when she saw me looking and came over. She took my hand and led me to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She knelt before me and licked up and down my cock especially around the head. Then she pulled me into the shower with her and knelt again.

This time she took her forefinger and thumb on each hand and gently pulled the rim of the tattered condom away from the base of my shaft where it was digging into my skin. When she removed it, she kissed the red skin where it had been. I was still quite erect, perhaps a combination of her licking and the tight condom ring.

"My turn," she said and led me to the other bed without even drying me or herself.

"Lie down," and I did. She climbed on the bed with her head facing the bottom and spread her legs across my shoulders as she grasped my cock and brought it to her mouth. I was looking straight up her snatch, smelling her arousal. I tentatively put out my tongue and licked her pussy lips. She shuffled her body closer to me and I began to lick the large knob of her clitoris just as she was licking my cock. I had an instant sense of her enjoyment as she tried to push it at me. I varied the licking with sucking on it, just as she was doing to me and was rewarded with feeling little spasms shooting through her crotch.

She lifted and swung around. Then she positioned herself over me, lowered herself on to my fully erect cock and began to ride me. I was aware of more movement and Gotilda arrived and also clambered onto the bed. Next thing I knew she was sitting on my face with her pussy juices dripping on me. After a second. I stuck out my tongues and licked her. I could taste my own cum mixed with juices that were all hers. Not exactly like anything I'd tasted before. I wasn't even sure it was pleasant but once started I could not stop.

Now both girls were moving above me, and I wondered whether it was enough to make me come again. They were talking I think in Swedish, but I wasn't listening anyway. Then they both climbed off and moved me aside. Parvati lay down where I had been and spread her legs. Gotilda grabbed my cock and rolled me over Parvati, whose turn it was to be properly fucked. I pretty much did a repeat performance of what I had done with Gotilda.

Despite not being as tall it seemed Parvati found it easier to take my full length and we were off into another mad gallop. The only difference was that despite my thrusting action Gotilda was doing her best to stick her tongue in my arse. I could feel Parvati might come before I was ready. She was rubbing her clit energetically and her vagina muscles tightened around my cock. She seemed to be able to keep herself on a crest sometimes pausing the rubbing of her clit.

"Don't come in me," she stammered, but now she was frantically rubbing, and I could feel her spasms running through my cock. We were past the moment where I might have been able to hold back and withdraw. We collapsed into one gigantic orgasm together and another torrent of sperm spilled from me into her womb.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said, but quickly followed it with, "Not your fault, I was too far gone for any control," after a pause, she continued, "Per and I have been trying to have a baby and I'm not on the pill."

I climbed off the bed as she continued, "Oh well, I don't suppose I'll get pregnant. I haven't so far. Maybe I can't. Per and I were both going to get tested."

"I didn't know that," said Gotilda, "Sven and I are also trying. but we just started. Lucky for me, you put that slida on him."

I looked at Parvati.

"You know it broke, Gotilda," she said, "You must have felt it."

"I'm sure it was mostly in the slida...the kondom. It just broke when it came out. The sperm's on the sheets."

"I don't think so," insisted Parvati.

"Well, that's what I think. Hey, if we both get pregnant, I guess our kids might be related."

Parvati just rolled her eyes.

"I'm so sorry," I said, "but Parvati's right. It broke while I was...er...you know, fucking you. I felt the freedom but didn't realize at first what it meant. I should have stopped but by then you were fucking me so hard too, I guess I wasn't thinking. Maybe you can get a 'morning after' pill."

Gotilda just looked at me. After a minute she said, "It's OK. If I get pregnant Sven and I can decide what we are going to do."

"You'll tell him it might not be his."

"Well, I'll certainly tell him all about our holiday," she said looking at Parvati, "We don't have secrets."

"Will he be angry?"

"Why? He isn't when I fuck Per, and anyway he fucks Parvati. Fucking is healthy and natural. Maybe he'll find someone to fuck on his golf trip."

Parvati nodded.

This thinking was all so foreign to me. I wondered if all Swedish people felt like this.

"Besides we won't worry about kondoms from now on. I don't like how they feel."

I thought I was just staying with them for one night, but I stayed for five. When I got home to Edinburgh, I studied myself in the mirror. I didn't really look much different, but I had got a nice all-over tan.

The End

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023

12