A New Familiar

Story Info
Clara, a witch, turns a puppy girl into her new familiar.
2k words
4.08
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her her a minute to get used to the idea.

When Clara had mentioned kink, this girl was so intrigued. Yet, the last thing she'd expect was her reply of her interest: "puppy play"

She stared at her phone for a moment in disbelief.

Here she was, Clara, a switch at heart, expecting this innocent girl, so curious, to want something like she had experienced in her friend's "dungeon" -- flogging and sex.

But, as it seemed, she genuinely just wanted the attention and treatment of a dog.

Clara eyed her podium of jewels and crystals;

She did practice Wiccan rituals...

After a few searches on google, she came across the concept of a familiar: "A witch needs someone devoted to them, loyal; often seen to take the form of a feline, or canine...anything as demanded by their Creator, owner, Master... A bond of eternity to relinquish one's power in a imprint to another..."

Interesting, she pondered, staring back at the message from this girl on her phone; deleting and retyping..

She exited the app before hitting "send", distracted, as a message popped up --

Her friend who hosted play events in his dungeon had finally responded. He stated he himself had a puppy girl. He sent photos which she examined carefully:

A naked girl, to one's eye. It didn't quite look like a girl -- a "pup", she reminded herself. In one photo, his puppy girl was just a girl wearing a leather collar, looking so silly she actually laughed at the girl lolling her tongue out.

In the next, the girl had been put in a specifically manufactured dog crate, where she had no choice but to be on all fours with no escape. Other photos showed her legs wrapped in tape; the training of all fours in public with a leash. More of a tail protruding from her rear --

Clara's pussy started to get wet and she wished she had a quick solution;

Her mind went back to the girl she was speaking with...

A familiar, she reminded herself.

She continued scrolling through his photos, excited now, getting to the end:

The girl sat in a full rubber suit, alongside several other "pets" -- some looked extremely realistic.

She recognized one from the vet clinic she had worked at before: A Sheepdog.

"Jasper?" She messaged back --

"Had that fur melded to his skin. He looks great, doesn't he?"

Clara remembered first meeting Jasper (or "Fluffy" as they liked to call him) at the veterinary clinic where she had worked --

He was unusual for a dog in their clinic, almost human-like. But he had a full anatomy and coat of a dog, unmistakably.

Her eagerness brought her mind back to the messages with the girl. To her, she was just begging to be her pet. She typed her response slowly with control:

"I am in need of a familiar" Clara finally responded.

At that, she got a moment of typing, then silence.

* * *

Clara moved on with her night, cooking and cleaning, then headed to bed. She saw her phone lit up,

Three times.

1: "Familiar?"

2. "Like friends?"

And, after what looked to be about 14 minutes:

3. "I just looked into it and yes."

***

Clara knew the art of witchcraft, though she knew there were limits with humans and the power of their free-will. This girl would have to pick this path for herself. She invited her to drive up to meet her, and sensed the girl's excitement as she immediately said she was on her way and ready to stay.

"Now, as a familiar, you will be whatever animal I want you to be. You said you want to be a dog, is this true?"

The girl was clearly shy and timidly shook her head. Clara resisted the urge to grab a whip and smack this girl who drove to see her; rather, she held her face in her hand, looked down at her sternly, and said: "IS THIS TRUE?" And, with a breath, added, "And answer as the beast you are."

With that, the girl looked up, showing her true golden amber eyes to her Mistress, and let out "YELP,"

Clara almost shrieked with witchy attitude at the sheer high pitch of this girl who, yet, was too cute and loving for her to bring unwarranted pain to.

Taking another breath, the girl-to-be-animal deepened in tone, as she nuzzled Clara's legs, looking up again with those bright amber eyes.

"You're more of a wolf, aren't you?" Clara said, patting her hair.

Hearing that got the girl more excited and licking her knees-

Normally, Clara hated dogs. But this wolf was something special, it was hers-

"A wolf puppy, I see," And with that, the girl let out a low howl of understanding and sincere approval, as Clara injected a serum of her potion into her neck.

***

"Right this way" Came the familiar voice of the white coated man monster--

Whenever he was near, the new "pup" would black out, and something would be different: new, changed.

She shivered hearing his voice and let out a whimper..

"Hi Bubbles" Came a familiar voice.

"Arooooooo arrr arrrr aroooo" The puppy girl let out without question. "CLARA!" She thought to herself, the tail now surgically attached to her spine wagging.

"Mistress." Was all that was spoken. Realizing Clara had somehow known her thoughts, the puppy girl corrected her thinking:

"Mistress Mistress" she thought to herself as she crawled on all four paws to the bars of the cage.

From the puppy girl's vision, all she could see were heels that went over 8" and long legs, sealed in torn black tights. Clara, realizing the puppy's attempts, squatted down to her level, maintaining a powerful position.

Her eyes were fixated on the puppy's collar, who looked to her hand which motioned her to come closer, which the puppy eagerly did.

The puppy looked at Clara's every bit, so as to memorize every part of her, not even noticing as Clara latched the hook of a name tag to the shaking collar.

"Bubbles," Clara repeated, smiling this time. Confused, the puppy tilted her head.

"Loba..." She whispered, and the puppy saw her as a different form but the same amount of respect; if anything, experienced heightened love: for Clara replicated the image for her familiar as a pure white Wolf mother.

"Good. I am your Mistress, your witch, your Master; your mother; you live only to serve me, isn't that right Bubbles?" Clara said. The puppy girl, Bubbles, held eye contact in a respective manner, lay her front side forward in submission, and rolled to her belly. Clara scratched her as she said the white coated monster: "Grab her leash, she's ready." Looking back to Bubbles, leaning down as close as she could to her small stature, Clara gave a belittling smirk as she hissed, "My little familiar."

***

With the assistance of the clinicians, getting Bubbles out of the building was easy. As soon as they handed off the leash and locked the place down; once Clara was left to walk her alone, however, this brand new wolf puppy -- it proved no easy task. Especially for a girl who had never owned a dog.

Bubbles kept jumping and licking and would freeze when the shock collar was pushed but jump back excitedly right after, desperate for attention.

Annoyed, Clara thought about leaving the leash. Seeing the puppy, her familiar; she couldn't do it.

Instead, she turned around, evadading eye contact, and snapped her fingers.

"Thank GOD," Clara said as she opened her car's trunk, revealing a small cardboard animal carrier box -- the type used for mice and small animals.

Not paying much attention, Bubbles bumped into Clara's leg and stumbled across her shoes; she had been locked in a cage for so long and not used to Clara's speed on all fours.

"INTO A MOUSE" Clara cackled as Bubbles couldn't help but feel her vocals snap and insides twist and turn, her bones shrinking down, her body, like a puppet, shrinking into a rodent, disappearing beneath the collar.

Leaning down even closer than before, a huge grin spread across Clara's face. A snap of humanity hit the mind of Bubbles, reminding her that she didn't sign up for THIS.

"You're my familiar -- so you will think, do, say, act, and exist exactly as I tell you to," Clara said, again using her ability to invade any human thought of Bubbles. "Good. Now squirm in there and shut the fuck up -- all of you." Clara said, dumping her now tiny, mouse body into a dark abyss with small holes to breathe. "Have fun!" She smiled and waved as she shut the top of the cardboard closed. In the back, an engine started. Primarily, however, Bubbles was experiencing a far heightened sense of nervousness and awareness, especially feeling the creepy bodies of webbed toes and naked tails and glowing red eyes around her in the dark box she was trapped in. A mouse, then a rat, then a hamster, then all 3 came up to her, trying to plunge her with their seed until--

"WE'RE HERE!" Clara screamed, scaring Bubbles and the others who couldn't see as the car shifted the box as it came to a halted stop. Her familiar face calmed Bubbles' shaking body, as Clara lifted the poor thing out.

"Aww, were they mean?" Clara asked the tiny specimen of Bubbles transformed body that shook still in her palm. "Here" she said, placing Bubbles on the ground as she snapped her fingers and *accidentally* knocking the box of the other rodents from the trunk, who all landed and paused. "Into a cat," she commanded Bubbles, whose bones cracked as she grew bigger, her fur covered black, green eyes that could sense every movement, and a strong hunger of vengeance that overtook her. As she changed, the rodents stayed frozen, confused and petrified, enough time for Clara to clasp the cat collar on Bubbles - smaller, with a tag, and also a bell that jingled with every movement. "Get 'em," she said, Bubbles already salivating at the idea.

Completely enveloped in her vengeance, Bubbles charged like a feral cat; she was hungry, and angry: not a good combo for this type of prey. They were brave and quick, but she tackled each one, pinning it and demolishing it. Bubbles had the last one pinned, her claw slowly pushing down, when Clara again snapped.

"Into a girl" She stated, sending Bubbles shuttering, her human form returning as an out of control mess; she looked like a human raised by animals; unshaven, yet her beauty and innocence in tack; with a mind of a feral yet entirely loyal pet.

After a pause, Bubbles shook her head, unphased:

Her head went down and her still in-tact canines (surgically required to maintain her obedience as a familiar when in this form), Bubbles predatory instinct overtook as she ripped her partially human mouth into the rodent. Clara laughed once more, Bubbles looked up dumbfounded, then continued her savagery. Clara pulled a mirror from the trunk, and Bubbles could see the blood dripping down her human body.

She shook but couldn't stop.

"Such a good familiar" Clara said, caressing her naked pet's female body. "Let's get you inside. We have to prep you for your first date with my friend's pet tomorrow; it is your kink after all, isn't it" She said, as two large men came out. She handed one the puppy collar, and Bubbles felt the struggle and humiliation as the jingle of the cat collar had stretched to remain around her neck. With a click, both were on; once in the house, Clara pointed to the crate that Bubbles would be sleeping in, then had the men plop her outside in the garden.

"We have all of eternity together, my little familiar." She said, and with that, turned around and snapped her fingers once more for the night.