Your Transformation into a Dog

Story Info
Transformation story of human to animal told from POV "you".
2.5k words
4.37
33.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forced TF, animal transformation,

The sound of a clatter wakes you up. You look around. A beaming light overhead startles you. To your left, a woman wearing a white coat injects something into your arm, and your mind melts away.

"Sedated," yells the nurse to the surgeon. "Needle is inserted, pushing DNA from specimen 34998 into subject."

3 MONTHS PRIOR:

You're scrolling on your phone when you see someone who draws in your attention; Jess. You get to talking, and really connect on a deep level. She asks about your deepest darkest wishes and you tell her: you've always imagined playing like a dog. In person, you are mesmerized by her beauty, strength, voice, and powerful dark leather jacket. She is wonderfully badass and yet, dainty and sweet. She asks you into her home, and you get deep again. She asks you to repeat your fetish, and you say you'd like to know what it would be like to be a dog. With that, she smiles and opens her closet, putting a collar around your neck -- it's a perfectly, like she already knew the size of your neck. You try to speak, but a shock wave hits your neck and you let out a surprising yip.

"Oh, honey..." Jess sighs as she pets your head, "...That collar has a frequency radar in it. Tsk Tsk," she points her finger in your face. You can't help but get turned on as she explains, "If you try speaking in a different frequency, like that of a human, you'll get shocked. So when you wear it, you can only make sounds like a canine." She squints at you the way a girl squints at a cute puppy. This turns you on even more.

For the next few days, you enter "training."

Jess clips a leash to your new collar and pulls at it. You walk on all fours, feeling ridiculous. The only thing hot about this is that I can't speak, you mutter - coming out more as grumbles from a bratty dog. Jess stops in her footsteps and swivels on her heels.

She grabs a shock remote and leans toward you, when a door creaks open.

"Baby? I'm home!" Shouts a voice from the front door.

Jess leans down close to you and smirks.

"That..." she whispers "...would be my husband." She gives you a wink and yells back, "Hi baby! We're in here."

You start to get uneasy, she seems far too comfortable with the fact her husband is her while you are naked in a collar; but it's pretty damn hot.

"Babes, can you grab that wrap and tape?"

"Yeah baby cakes! Got it. Now where's my little wife?" He sounds sweet. You almost admire the relationship between the two. It's true love.

In walks a tall, sexy man. The perfect couple: a powerful, sexy woman and her slick, sexy man.

He gives her a big kiss, hands her the supplies, and looks down at you with a kind, almost paternal look:

"So you must be our new little puppy?"

He pets your hair and you feel the genuine love. Without thinking, you let out a yelp and lean into his hand so it caresses your face, the wife's hand scratching your head; both of them giggle in glee.

"What a sweet little puppy you are," Jess says, reminding you to open your eyes.

She looks to her husband and says, "We should really help our little pet feel more like a pet, right baby?"

The two look at you, as though they're thinking about all they can do.

Jess picks up your arm, while the husband goes and carries over a box from the closet.

Jess starts taping your elbow shut and bends your arm, wrapping it so it's like your arm is shorter. She does the same with the other and moves to wrap and tape your legs to be a shorter length too. The husband, meanwhile, secures an extremely realistic prosthetic paw to each of your limbs.

"There is an effect, when you lose a part of your body, where your mind reacts to believe their is a phantom body part to replace it. Now, with these on, your mind will come to be able to move these prosthetics, as they are now a part of you.

You look confused, as you realize a headset is being placed on your head. It messes with your eyes, as it's in the shape of a dog head. When you look down, you see a shadow of a snout. A button clicks and the headset eye covers shield your view; playing a video about being a dog.

You feel a needle injected into your rear and the video becomes all you know as you fade into a blissful state of being.

***

You wake up to find you are in a shed near a barn. Not only that, but you are in a dog cage, a real dog crate; and your crate is on top of multiple others.

The loud and aggressive, deep barks of working dogs surrounds the air.

Confused, you try to talk. But realize you bark. Your ears are confused; or your brain. It's not used to processing a different language, only to speak it. But yet, you can understand the dogs now. If anything, words don't make sense. Just sounds of how you feel. Language feels pointless and your mind feels peaceful.

You vaguely recall the events of last night, but you do remember agreeing to going to a man's farm for training. Hot, you think to yourself, remembering him showing up in his truck and putting you in a dog cage in the truck bed like an animal.

He didn't even try anything sexual, it was the treating you like an animal that enticed you.

***

THE FARM

A stablehand walks over to the dog shed. He pours food into bowls at a table near the crates, listening to loud music on his headphones. He carries out a bag marked "special", pours some in a bowl, and tosses it into your crate.

You can't help but want to snarl at the shock, but the scent is delightful and the sense that you get special food makes you feel powerful over the other dogs. You lick your lips and dive your head in, giving in to the pleasure and freedom of an animal.

He grabs the bowl when you're still lapping at it, and you start to lowly growl, causing him to blow from the whistle on his neck, shocking your ear drums.

To him, you are nothing more than the dogs around you.

"Alright, time to go to the field. Roy might come with some visitors. Let's go dogs," he says as he unlatches the crates.

You stumble out of the crate, not used to your new stature, all taped up. He slaps you and you jumble to run. Wow is all you can think; he really was right about the phantom paws.

You start running and find your keeping up with the pack.

As weeks go by, you learn to act as all your time is spent solely with a pack of farm dogs. You can't even remember what a human conversation is. All you care about is food, water, doing good, being good, dog dog dog, arf.

You herd livestock with Roy.

He brought someone once and clipped your leash, showing you off.

***

WALKIES WITH ROY

He took you to the barn. In each stall, was a different species of animals: horses, pigs, monkeys, even a snake and a hamster in another. Some of the animals were natural animals, but some were what looked like half-human half-animal; some more than others. A horse was a human with a surgically modified skull, and implanted fur and hair, as well as feet sealed into hooves and reshaped. The horse-human had plastic surgery on it's face to only be able to breathe, whinny, and snort like a horse. It really looked like a smaller horse, aside from some human attributes. With the pigs, one pig-human looked perfectly human, but it acted like a pig. It had been given pig hormones from a pig and it impacted the creatures mind to only be able to feel the gluttony of a pig; to want and snort and be fat and worth only what it ate. A human-monkey was the result of a person who had been interning for an experimental scientist, but when he decided he wasn't sure he agreed with the ideas, the scientist quickly took to using him as the test subject: transferring his blood to that of a monkey, attaching a tail limb to his body, dumbing out his mind by leaving him in a zoo with cut vocal chords to match that of a monkey to be mocked, and having him fed a hair growth formula to make him eternally be forced to look in the mirror that sat outside his stall with a mirror and only know himself to be, well, a monkey.

You flop your paws as you stroll down the aisle of it all, your tongue lolling out and fantasizing about being able to look like the animal I wanted to be.

You stared at the snake-woman, who lay strapped to a gurney in the makeshift "rainforest stall." Oversized plants grew in this stall, along with a misty feeling. The woman sat with an IV in her arm; she used to yell, but since her face started to morph into a more triangular shape and her teeth became more rubbery and her tongue long like that of a reptile, she mostly hissed through her mouth to communicate. Her upper body, scales sizzling with growth out of her arms, was mostly in tact; but her lower body had fleshed together to mold into a slithering single tail. Her eyes were yellow with narrow slits. A tv hung above her, showing the transformation linked through her mind, so you could watch the changes from her perspective.

And then there was the hamster. A man with buck teeth smacked the glass. He was a school teacher, but one day decided to try drinking from the bottle attached to his class's hamster cage. Little did he know it was a plan started by the class clown who made a chemical formula to alter the mannerisms to increase hamster stimuli. The formula altered the chemical make up of the teacher so powerfully that his body actually shrunk in size, the extra skin and body parts keeping his human form feeling unnecessary and coming off like dust; shrinking the man. His brain mechanisms cause his body to act and follow the needs like spinning on a while and fucking of a hamster, but his mind, however, remained that of a human -- a man trapped in a tiny human body functioning like a hamster.

***

1 WEEK AGO

After nearly 3 months away, training, your owners (Jess and her husband) came to pick you up. They were so proud of you and brought you home in the crate, cuddling you with toys.

But something didn't feel right.

They had altered the backyard to be set up so you could solely feel like a dog, but it didn't seem to feel right. You moped around and seemed depressed. Jess began to worry.

That's when she took you to the vet.

The vet spoke over you like you didn't matter.

With the depression and loneliness and discomfort, your human mind and knowledge had started to come back in and it confused you and frustrated you.

You felt stuck.

You looked up to realize Jess had been trying to say something to you:

"How would that sound to you, puppy?"

You nod your head, not really sure what you just said k to.

"Great, so let's get started with measurements," the vet said as more came in.

They locked you in and started measuring all over -- for the first time in months, your legs and arms were unstrapped, as well as your collar. You felt naked and stripped. Every inch was measured and recorded.

That's when you saw the whiteboard and x-rays being put on the wall. A surgeon was circling parts of the body and overlapping the x-ray with that of a dog. A formula was put up to diluting the human DNA and replacing it with that of a dog. Every procedure done at the farm would be done to you, except Jess was spending more money for the best of the best, so you would look and feel completely like a real dog.

"Arms and legs atrophied; particularly useless," reported a nurse. "Great work, Jess, this will be a breeze!" Said another.

"Now, there is no going back. Do you understand?" You bark before Jess has a chance to answer. This is all you've dreamed of.

You're strapped down next to a dog, who is similarly strapped and attached to machines and an IV. The same needle in the dog is attached to the needle you have in your arm, and you start to scream. That's when it all goes blank.

***

PRESENT DAY

You open your eyes.

You have no memories and no thoughts; you just, exist.

You have no worries, just happy.

You look up to see Master and Mistress.

You stumble forward, and fall on your face -- er, muzzle. You wince at the strange feeling of your nose being smashed. You look down and fall onto your back, only to yelp as you feel the bottom of your spine, now longer, twitch and shake like when you have a sugar high.

Jess holds up a mirror and you almost cum in the moment. You stare in the mirror. Your ears are massive and flop slightly. Your face is... Not a face but a pushed out snout; one could maybe tell you are in there from the eyes, but, aside from that, you are all dog. You are covered head to toe in fur; they had injected you with a compound found in humans with Hypertrichosis; a condition where you grow an excess of fur. The fur is dyed to match the colors of your dog self.

An oversized tongue falls out of your mouth, causing you to feel your new jaw and teeth as it comes out.

You look like a dog. You are a dog. You always will be a dog.

You try to make a sound and your vocal chords have been altered as well, so even if you tried, all you would sound like is a weird dog trying to mimic a human with grunts and growls.

You glance at your reflection once more, as Jess walks over to pet you and give you a kiss, smiling to the mirror. She clips your leash and you walk, now with ease on new, secure paws, toward the exit.

As you are carried to the back of Jess's van, and strapped into the crate with a blanket over it, she whispers, "Daddy is so excited for you to get home. He wants to take you and the kids to play ball at the beach and then get you to the dog park to play with some real dogs like you. Hopefully we can find a handsome dog for you, since your pumped with all those hormones from that horny dog now..."

TO BE CONTINUED....