A New Familiar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I grip the short base and she screams, shoving herself against my stomach and rubbing herself, marking me with her cum.

Holding the base of her slowly growing tail with one hand, I grab her ass with the other, my thumb near her pussy. I spread her open and then lay the head of my cock against her opened pussy.

She tries to impale herself on me. She frantically tries to push back but I hold her in place, tugging on her tail while squeezing her ass. And I slowly enter her. She cries out and claws at the floor as a hint of blood mixes with her juices. I push slowly but she's still trying to shove herself back, despite the pain.

Further. Further until I bottom out and she's purring and mewling and begging me to fuck her. I pull back and she squeezes her pussy against me, instinctually trying to hold me in place. She's so incredibly tight that it blows my mind.

I grab her slim hips and begin to move in earnest.

"Yes, please, yes!" she cries out. "Yes, god, it's better- better than I- imagined! God, yes yes yes! Fuck me!"

"Sir", I tell her, freezing in place.

She tries to move but I hold her. Her tail is long enough that the tip thumps angrily against my chest as I hold her still. It's as thick as my wrist and strong but I tug and she moans.

"Call me 'sir'," I tell her.

"Sir!" she gasps. "Sir, please fuck me, sir!"

I slam into her and she slides on the carpet. I'm close but I want her to cum. So, I cheat. I scratch at her back while pulling her tail and her eyes widen while her mouth drops open. She's shaking, talking gibberish and clawing.

When she cums, she squeezes my cock painfully and squirts, covering me as she flails, squeezing and gripping my dick. I pull her back hard by her tail and she screams again. It's more than enough and I cum deep inside, holding her tight as she squeezes my cum from her tight pussy. It squirts free, shockingly white against her the black fur of her ass and thighs.

"More," she gasps as she collapses on the floor. "More, sir. More. Please. Please."

"Soon," I tell her, scratching her side. She purrs and pushes into me. "We have to get ready. You'll have years and years ahead of you. And I don't know if you'll ever get enough."

12