Succubus Master Pt. 01

Story Info
Max meets a succubus in the worst way possible.
12k words
4.72
114.2k
372

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,398 Followers

Chapter 1

My name is Aiden Carter, a 21-year-old virgin, and the lowest man in the social order. For the most part, my life has been pretty much uneventful. Just a regular guy, trying to get his accounting degree, so I can work on people's taxes. It's not a glamorous life, but it would be a safe and stable profession. After all, there are only two certainties in life; death, and taxes. So everyone needs a tax advisor. Until all that changed when I met her.

The bell rang, signaling the end of a class period, and the starting time for students to get to their next class. It was another boring day in my incredibly boring life at Morrison University, home of the fighting Lymers. A stupid mascot, but it didn't matter if your football team was undefeated in the school conference that year. I just made it out of advanced accounting; heading towards the library, hoping to get a jump start on next week's homework before the weekend started. Unfortunately, all my plans came to a stop when someone pushed me down to the floor.

"Watch where you're going, freak. You know the rules, make way for royalty." Brock shouted out in his Neanderthal-like voice. "Come on babe let's not bother with this lowly pest," he shouted, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend, the head cheerleader.

"Oh yes, babe. Let's get going before his stink washes all over me," Miley shouted out. Her snootiness was evident in the way she held herself. She was the classic head cheerleader. Big blonde hair, the immaculate way she dresses, perfectly applied make-up and thinks people would fall for her because she is beautiful. She was a beauty, I can't deny that. I could remember the few times I rubbed one out while thinking of her. But my fantasy entails me treating her like a two-dollar whore, which is not all that far-fetched if the rumors I heard about her are true. Apparently, before every game, she and a select group of cheerleaders would go into the boy's locker room and proceed to give them all a pre-game blowjob. After that, Molly and her select group of cheerleaders promised the team if they win, then they will get to have them all night long. It seemed like an outlandish plan, but it seemed to work since they've been undefeated for two years in a row. The promise of pussy can get a man to do impossible things.

As I got up after Brock and his horde left, someone stepped close to me.

"Jerks.... My God Max, are you ok," said the concerned voice of a friend.

"Ya El, I'm fine, only my ego has been bruised."

"Well I'm glad that is the only thing that was bruised," she said with a friendly smile.

Ella Summers, or El for short, was your typical girl next door, which was ironic since she was the girl next door. She moved in with her mother, after divorcing her dad. It was promoted after her mother got a call from the police that her husband was in jail for the possession of cocaine, and soliciting prostitutes. Apparently what El told me was that her father and several of his colleagues went out after work, after finishing a big deal on the trading floor. They partied, got drugs, hookers, and partied at one pricey hotel. Unfortunately, an elderly couple complained about the noise and called the hotel concierge, who later called the police. Of course, after bailing her husband out of jail, Blair, Elle's mother, filed for divorce and took nearly everything from him. Thanks to police evidence of his infidelity, it was a slam dunk, and they walked away with millions, plus alimony. They moved into town afterward, where they bought a house that was right next door. That was about the time of my freshman year in high school. We became good friends over the years; although sometimes I wished I took the plunge and asked her out.

While El was not America's next top model hot, she was cute. She had her natural curly brown hair which she got from her mother, lovely dimples, an athletic build since she ran cross country and a modest set of B cup tits. Although she has complained to me that she wished she had her moms' boobs who was sporting a rather impressive DD.

"So where are you heading? You're done with classes right?" she asked me as she helped me up.

"Ya. I was heading to the library to get a jumpstart on homework, but I think I'm going to head home."

"Really... If you wait, we can go back together. I only have one class left." she aid hoping for me to wait for her.

"No, I think I'll head home. Brock-cock had kinda ruined school for me this week." she snickered at that, as it was our nickname for the football captain who always bragged about the size of his cock. "I'll just cut through the forest. I'll be fine," I said as I packed up my stuff and headed for home.

"Ok. Movie night tonight," she shouted out.

"Well see. I have a lot of work to do." I responded not even bothering to look back at her.

In truth, I wanted to be with El, but I was still reeling from the humiliation of Brock and his lackeys calling me a freak. A nickname I picked up my first year here in college. It was initiation week where new and old students came together and partied. It was the last night of the initiation week and it ended with a big lawn party bash. Loud music, chicken in booze, and people pairing off to hook up in the forest. I was having a good time with me and my friends, but what I didn't know was that someone spiked the punch bowl with viagra. It would be fine if I was wearing jeans, but it was cold so I wore some sweatpants instead. Then just like that, I was walking around with a really stiff boner for the whole student body to see. I was called perv, pervert, weirdo, but the one that seemed to stick the most was Freak. The freak kid who seems to not keep it in his pants. Ever since then my high college reputation was pretty much tanked. All the friends that I went to school with, distance themselves; afraid to be caught up in the Freak campaign. The only one who seemed to stick around was El. For the last four years I spent hiding out in the corner trying my best to not be noticed, and it seemed to work. People had been not calling me Freak, but hearing Brock calling me that, just brought it all back.

Stuck wallowing in my own head, I hadn't realized that I was deep into the forest, that was until I heard a scream in the distance. I stopped in my tracks wondering as if it was just the wind. The forest by the university had its host of rumors and lore. Some say that it was haunted, others say they saw strange sightings, some say that people disappeared, but all of that could be accounted for by drunk people, accidents, and just plain bad luck. I never paid too much mind to those rumors, that was until I heard a scream in the distance.

"HELP!" a loud shrieking voice called off at a distance. Confirming that it was not the wind.

"Oh shit," then on instinct, I started to run towards the person in distress. Call it hero complex, or just plain stupidity, but I was running towards the danger. By the time I rounded a rather large tree trunk I saw two figures. One was a small woman who wore a shirt and jeans that might be a size too small for her, plus it also looked like she had large black smudges across her body. As for the other figure, he was tall, lanky, with whispering balding white hair. Then I looked lower and I saw that he had a sword in his hand.

"STOP!" I yelled as I kept running towards them.

The lanky man then raised the sword in the air and yelled. "DIE SPAWN OF SATAN!!!"

He was about to take her head off, but he never got a chance to finish his swing. I rushed headfirst and tackled the guy to the ground. I didn't know why I did what I did, but something in me lurched into action. Something that refused to see some slay an innocent woman.

"Who the fuck are you, one of her enthralled!?" he yelled at me after gaining his balance. But he sounded like a complete nutcase to me.

"What the fuck are you talking about. I'm just...," but I never got a chance to finish my sentence as a whooshing sound came out of nowhere, followed by sharp pain and a large-sounding splat. I looked down and all I saw was a bloody stump where my arm used to be. It was laying on the ground twitching. I was about to scream to high heaven but a boot landed on my gut, sending me flying against the nearest tree trunk. Stunned and completely out of breath, a bloody blade was now near inches from my face. I followed the blade to the owner, and through a hazy state, I saw that he was wearing the robes of a priest.

"It's too late to save your soul. This foul beast has already tainted you. The only mercy I can now give you is to purge you from this mortal plane. Pray to God that he would grant you sanctuary." He spouted nonsense. Then he began to mutter under his breath, a prayer for the newly departed

Shocked, stunned, bewildered, and about a hundred different things were running through my mind as the priest began to raise his sword over his head. Ready to strike me down, for some unknown reason to me. Then just before he could deliver the final blow, a long black whip came by and struck at the priest's arm. That stopped him from taking his swing at me and also caused him to drop the sword as blood started to seep from his forearm. He cursed as he tried to stem the blood flow, but then someone came by and attacked the deranged priest. The woman who was down on the floor came up fighting; saving me while fending off the man. But what I saw shocked me even further. Wings, black glossy leathery wings were protruding from her back. In my near death, due to blood loss, I just assumed that my hypoxic brain was thinking up weird things as it tried to process what was happening right in front of me.

The two struggled to gain the upper hand. She was fighting back, but he was slowly gaining ground. Finally in a fit of desperation the priest reached down and pulled out a shiny dagger from his thigh holster. The woman howled as he sliced through her forearm. She fell to the ground grasping her hand as what appeared to be black vapor escaped her wound. He now stood looming over her, his eyes full of murderous intent.

"You filthy hellspawn. It's finally time to banish you; you unholy abomination. With the dagger of Raphael, I hereby smite thee by the grace of our Lord almighty." he proclaimed as he brought the dagger over his head.

The man was crazy, and I knew once he killed the girl, he was going to kill me. I tried to think of a way out of it, but with one arm chopped off, and what I can assume is a punctured lung; I was nearly at death's door. Then like a light shining down from the heavens itself; a shiny glint could be seen at the edge of my dark vision. It was the sword the priest dropped when he was struck by her black whip. It was within arms reach, so in a fit of desperation I mustered up as much strength as I leaned over and grabbed it. The blade hummed in my grasp, sending out a warm sensation throughout my entire body; giving some newfound energy and strength. Using my newfound strength I turned the blade over and gritting my teeth, I plunged the tip of the sword into the priest's back. A crack of lighting sounded through the forest, drowning out the priest's screams, then just like that he vanished in a cloud of smoke and ash.

"Hmmm, that was interesting," I said as I dropped the sword, all strength that I had left me, but before I could pass out, two lovely hands caressed my face.

"Hey, are you alright... Stay with me...Stay...me....with me..." I heard as my mind was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Just hold on. I can fix this," she took the tip of her fingernails and slid it across her tongue. A thin line of blood started to bubble up from her self-inflicted wound. She proceeded to do the same thing to me, and even though I wished I could stop her, I was too exhausted to do anything.

"Blood for blood. Life for life, may this union forever change you," she chanted as she brought her soft lips to mine and began to give me my first kiss. It was not entirely true. My first kiss was with Jenny Wilkins back in seventh grade during seven minutes in heaven, but that was a peck on the lips. What I felt that day was a true soulful passionate kiss. Her tongue darted in searching for mine. She tasted spicy but also sweet, like roasted cinnamon. It was a flavor that one could get addicted to. Then I felt something shift inside me, something that could change everything. A deep warmth inside my chest started to bloom outwards, as the darkness around my eyes started to recede.

"It is done," she said as she broke contact with my lips. A flushed panting face greeted me. "You should feel the change coming soon. Hopefully, you could survive it, but first I need some of your strength, and more importantly. I need to be bound to you. So just relax; I promise you would definitely enjoy this." she said in a very sinfully sensual voice as she reached down and began to pull on my blood-soaked jeans.

"What... What are you doing?" I asked, my voice hoarse and weak.

"Shhh. Don't use your strength. You're going to need it for what's about to come." she purred as she managed to unzip my jeans and pull out my cock which was soft as a wet noodle. Then just like magic my cock began to stand up straight. To think the amount of blood loss I've sustained that the mere thought of getting an erection was an impossibility, yet there it was standing at full glory. She leaned forward and began to give it a few tentative licks, making sure my cock was ready to go. Then once she was satisfied with her handy work, she warped it around her warm soft lips. Electricity surged through me as a sensation I didn't know was humanly possible swept through my entire body. A woman who I barely met, who was on the verge of being murdered was giving in my opinion the best blowjob in the world. Granted it was my very first blowjob, but the way it felt, made me think any that I have afterward would only be a letdown.

"Oh god. Here I am stuck in the middle of the woods, missing an arm, probably killing a man, making his body disappear, and now having a raging hard-on. Then to top it all off a very attractive girl is giving me a blowjob instead of calling for help. God, I really am a freak. But if I die like this. It is one hell of a way to go." I moaned to myself as she began to become desperate in her fellatio skills. A tight bubble started to form deep within my core, inside it, is what I proceed to be a raging electrical storm that just wanted to be let out. Then faster than lightning, the bubble burst, and all my strength and energy rushed through my body, down my chest, and straight through my cock. I erupted deep in her mouth, a climax that was so powerful that I started to see stars. As for my damsel in distress, she just kept on sucking. Her whole body hummed and vibrated as she took all of my load like a champ. Once she gulped down my entire load she began to lean back, a low shimmering light radiating around her neck. Something solid began to take its form, but before I could take a closer look, everything went black.

As I fell to unconsciousness, the only company I had was a fevered nightmare of raging storms, burning fire pits, and a sea of any monsters that would make Lovecraft's hairs stand on end. It felt like my body was being ripped apart then put back together so that someone could rip it apart again. Then in a fit of fright, I opened my eyes and saw the familiar poster of top anime waifus on my ceiling wall. I was back in my room, in my bed with the morning rays of the sun bearing down on me. At first, I thought everything was just a very vivid dream, or a nightmare, especially when I turned to my left side and saw that my arm was still there. It did feel a little weird, but I chalked it up to sleeping right on top of it. Realizing that I was parched, and in desperate need of fluids. I swung my legs over the bed. I stood up and noticed that something felt off. I didn't know what, but I knew something didn't feel right. Then everything was clear when I walked over to my full-length mirror that was hanging from my closet door.

"What the fuck," I said to myself as I looked at the mirror, and looked back at myself. I did this several more times, just to make sure what I saw in the mirror is what I saw up close. I was ripped, no I was jacked and ripped. It kinda reminded me of Peter Parker, when he woke up from bed and found himself staring at a new body. The only difference was instead of looking like Tobey Maguire Spiderman, I looked more like Chris Hemsworth Thor. Before he got fat. I still couldn't believe what I was looking at. Before I was a bit of a rolly polly. 6'2 about 230 pounds but all of it around the gut area, due to my excess gaming and late-night junk food. Now It looked like I was still 6'2 but maybe just shy of 200, but all muscle. I still had no idea how it happened, or if all of it was a dream. Still shocked and stunned by the whole thing. I needed to take a breath. So I walked back to my bed and just dropped down on it hard.

"Ohfff," sounded beneath the sheets."

Frightened, I quickly scrambled off the bed to the other side of the room.

A slender figure began to rise out from my covers. As soon as my sheets began to fall over, I was greeted by flawless creamy white skin, messy brown hair, and a pair of modest but still full C cup tits. A woman, I had an actual naked woman on my bed. Not only that but it was the same woman from the forest. The one I saved, and who would later on give me a kiss, followed by a mind-blowing blowjob. She sat on her haunches, tits bare to the world. She was rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she tried to wake herself up. Once she did, she saw me and smiled.

"Oh good you're up." she yawned as finally rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Then she took a full look at me, "I must say, you look much better than you did before, and much yummier too." she purred as she just sat there like a sexy kitten.

"Whoooo. Who are you?" I asked as panic filled my voice.

"Oh, you don't remember. You saved me from that wicked priest and his misguided ways. But you were badly injured so I had to do something to heal you. I must say your arm healed up quite nicely. The only thing left is a scar, but that will fade over time."

I looked down and found that there was a scar on my arm. Right where the priest cut it off. Then the color drained from my face.

"It was real. It was all real," I said in a whisper.

"Yes, sweety it was. And thank you for vanquishing that evil man. He may be a member of the cloth, but he lost his way long ago."

"Who are you?" I asked again, this time demanding an answer from her. A wicked smile formed on her face, as she stood a little straighter on my bed. Then before I knew it, glossy black wings started to sprout from her back. A long black tail with a spade tip started swishing back and forth like a cat's tail. After that two horns started to protrude out of her head, and finally, a dull metal collar began to form around her neck.

"Who am I? Well, I am a succubus, and you are my new master."

Chapter 2

"Succubus!? Master!?" I yelled as I tried to comprehend what she was trying to say, or the mere fact that she had actual bat wings on her back, with a tail and horns.

"Shhhh Master," she whispered. "Keep it down or else your mother, and sister might hear you."

I quickly covered my mouth holding my breath to see if anyone was rushing up the stairs to check on the commotion. When nothing happened I let out a sigh of relief, but still remained focused on the task at hand. I had a million questions at the top of my mind, but one of the first ones was.

"Is this real or is all of this a dream?" I asked out loud, pacing back and forth around the room.

"Oh Master you're so funny, of course, it's real. I mean these sure do feel real," she teased as she cupped her own tits.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,398 Followers