A New Family Business Ch. 03

Story Info
Family moves towards the dark side.
5.7k words
4.65
4.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 09/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers

If you want to understand what is going on then you really need to read, 'The new family business 1 and 2'.

The new family business 3

I was in a state of shock. My comfortable life was a sham. My wife was a whore. My two children might not be mine. Apparently, my brother was in fact my half-brother, my mother had been a whore for his real father, and my now deceased father, had been her pimp, or so said my half-brother. Was any of this true? Obviously, I had been lied to, cheated on and manipulated. I couldn't verify things with my wife and brother. I needed information.

I had tried throughout my life to be kind and fair. Deal with issues sensitively. I'd managed in my business and private life to treat people justly and with dignity. I'd been successful by being firm in my interactions with others. And yet my family, the persons that I had heaped my love, my care my everything were treating me with disdain. They said they loved me but in fact they had betrayed and destroyed every building block of love with which I had built our family home. And they had torn down that 'building' whilst looking me in the eye and lying to me. But this worm had turned.

I had my own business with thirty odd employees and yet I had always ensured that my family life came first, and I'd doted on them. I thought back on the early years of my married life and although I had worked hard getting the business going, I felt that I had never neglected my wife, my children, mother or brother. I'd remained faithful and as far as I was concerned our sex life had been good. Maybe not exciting but if Suzanne had asked for more or something different. I would certainly have considered it. I had to admit it, I'd been shafted.

Obviously, I'd must have had my head in the sand in order to have missed so much. I was late to the game, but I was going to ensure that before I made any decisions going forward, I would gain as much information as possible.

My first decision was easily made. I would take a few days away from work and visit my mum, hopefully she would tell me the truth. She lived in Suffolk about three hours away by car.

I called into the office and made some plans. I had a good relationship with my management staff that had been built through the years. I told my PA that I had some personal problems and to hold the fort, and if my wife or brother was to call, to tell them that I had taken time off, and would contact the family within a couple of days.

One of the major differences between the UK and USA, is our use of Private Investigators (PI's). In truth, we hardly ever use PI's in the UK for private matters. But I had no idea how to get the information I needed, to enable me to make a realistic decision in regards of the present dilemmas and my future plans. Fortunately, one of my researchers had recently used a PI to check out a supplier who was offering a service at a price too good to be true, and which it turned out, was too good to be true. So, within minutes I was through to the Investigation agency. As it turned out, they informed me that they only handled business investigations, but again within a few minutes I was redirected to a young lady, who said she could help and arranged an appointment for that afternoon.

The appointment only lasted half an hour. I mostly needed information about my brother and his connections. I didn't even have a name for his father, but I had high hopes of getting that information from my mother, as I intended to drive to Suffolk, immediately after the appointment.

I left a retainer, was assured that immediately they had enough information to begin, they would be on the job. Three hours later I was walking up to my mother's front door.

It's strange how coincidences come, when your eyes have been opened. For all my life I'd had no idea about my mother's secret life, but that evening as I walked up to her door, it opened and she was showing an elderly man out of the house. She was wearing a transparent robe and it was clear that she was naked under it. Bearing in mind she was approaching what most would consider old age, and yet even I her son, recognised that she was still a very attractive woman.

She wasn't even flustered, "Hi Robbie, come in I've been expecting you; I'll just see George away and then I'll make us a cup of tea."

I was gobsmacked at her nonchalant attitude but of course I should have realised that either Suzanne, or Gordon, would have been in touch, so I wandered into the lounge and made myself comfortable. A couple of minutes later, still dressed only in the robe, I was presented with a cup of tea and a couple of biscuits, and my mother sitting across from me acting as though we were going to have a chat about the weather.

"Suzanne phoned me and told me about the shit storm, she asked you to call back."

"Sorry, not possible, until I get some answers. I want the truth, which must be rather difficult considering the lifetime of lies you've served me. I thought you loved me mum, I thought you were the one person I could rely on to cover my back."

"Oh, my darling, what can I say, when you live a life of lies and half-truths, it's impossible to get out from under without causing terrible hurt. But we must be realistic, we are already well past hurt. I'm going to tell you the whole unvarnished truth. As I know it"

"Mum, Gordon has told me that he has a different father than me. That you are and, have been throughout my life, a prostitute. And that my dad was your pimp."

"Also, that Suzanne has cheated on me from almost the beginning of my marriage. Is any of that true?"

"Sadly Robbie, yes most of what he has said is true, but taken out of context, to cause you maximum hurt. To understand what I'm going to tell you, you must realise that Gordon only has room in his life to love only one person, himself. He doesn't love you, me, Suzanne, the girls and especially his own dad. All he cares about is making life better for himself."

"Robbie, since I was a teenager, I've been a slut. Before I met your father, I'd given myself to hundreds of men and women, old and young. I drifted into prostitution in my late teens, as I was too lazy and ignorant to get a real job. Jimmy Macleod was my pimp, he was a thug that worked the Glasgow clubs."

"I'd been on the game for about six months when I met your dad. He was working the oil rigs out of Aberdeen at the time, and I immediately fell for him. I was too scared he'd leave me if he knew the truth of my past, so I didn't tell him. I escaped the Glasgow scene, and we bought a small home outside of Stirling where it was easy for him to get to Aberdeen and the rigs, when he was working."

"We married and had a wonderful month before his next shift on the rigs. Everything was ok while he was at home, fucking me every day, but immediately he was away, I was going stir crazy. I survived for a week, but I already knew I couldn't go without my regular shot of cock. I never told Jimmy where I'd been but within hours of returning to Glasgow my pimp had me on my back, and as a punishment for the next month and a half I was fucked without protection. In truth I haven't a clue who Gordons father was. It could have been any of dozens of punters during that fertile week that I was stuck up the duff. Certainly, Jimmy didn't accept that he was the prospective father. Anyway, when your dads shift was up, I escaped again."

"I realised quickly that I was up the duff but decided that I wouldn't say anything for a month or so and see what your father said about it. When I admitted to being pregnant your father was overjoyed, and seven months later Gordon was born."

"I wasn't a great mother; I know that, and that first couple of years the only time I was happy was when your dad was home fucking me regularly again."

"When you came along, it was wonderful as your dad got his job at the mill and he was home every day to take care of my restless cunt. Sorry about the language but I'm a whore and a slut, you know that so, why hide it. About a year after you were born, your father was doing a week of night duties. I'd already started to fuck around on him and one night he came home early because an accident had stopped production and he caught me getting fucked by a mate of his. He went ballistic and said he wouldn't be a knowing cuckold. I either had to fuck off or go on the game and get paid for fucking. He hated it but he became my pimp and set me up in the clubs around Edinburgh."

"Things went along well until he took that bloody Open University Course and did that investigation into blood types. That was when he found out that Gordon couldn't be his son. Again, he went ballistic and put me over his knee and spanked me brutally. I was screaming in pain, and he forced me to tell him the truth about Gordon and how he was conceived."

"Unfortunately, Gordon heard us. It was years later after your father had passed, when he finally used this information to blackmail me. First to humiliate me by fucking me brutally whenever he was home, along with taking a cut from my whore earnings."

"Then later, he told me that he was fucking Suzanne and was forcing her to keep you in the dark about it. I'm sorry but I just kept quiet. I was scared of him and what he might do."

"For the last fifteen years or so he's been doing odd jobs for Jimmy. He thinks that he's being groomed as a future kingpin in the Kent sex industry and that Suzanne, and the girls are his ticket in, but one thing I do know, is that Jimmy thinks he's a real wanker,

and with his track record with money, he hasn't got much of a hope. So, I'm afraid that this ends my sorry tale."

I sat silently, my tea untouched and tried to take everything in that I heard. I could understand that with the web of lies that had built up over the years it would have been almost impossible for Mum, Suzanne and the girls to break free. But that didn't take into account the ruthless manipulation that they had all used upon me over the years. They knew that I loved and trusted them. And instead of returning that love and trust, they had used all their feminine wiles to gain everything they wanted from me.

"How long has Suzanne been selling herself?"

"Sorry, I didn't know that she was. I didn't know that she had been fucking Gordon till he started blackmailing me. When I confronted her, she told me that it had all finished. I knew nothing else until I got the phone call earlier."

"Be careful son, don't do anything rash. I know you're hurting but none of us is worth going to prison for."

"Thanks for your belated honesty mum. I'm going away to think hard about my response. It won't be anything to get me in trouble. My revenge will be much more cerebral."

"I need you to be honest with me mum, as far as I'm concerned, Suzanne, Gordon and both the girls are my enemy. I've been given an ultimatum that I either get on board or fuck off. They don't really care."

"What gets my goat is, they're enjoying this, whilst I'm in agony. They're the enemy now and I need to know. Are you on my side or theirs?"

"Son, you might not think so, but I loved your father, I thought I loved Gordon until he started to blackmail me. You, I've always loved and cherished. Lying to you hurt me as much as you, but I can assure you that I'm on your side. Your enemy is my enemy and I'll do anything you ask as long as you are not hurt."

"Thanks mum. Is it ok for me to spend the night? I've had a few days of hell and I need to sleep. I've got a few ideas, but I need to sleep on them."

"No problem my love, go to my room as the other is my 'work' room and I need to change the sheets. I'll be up after I've cleaned up."

It was strange sleeping in my mum's bedroom. Even so, I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I awoke with the sun shining through the window. I was spooning my naked mother, my cock poking in her bum, and my hand squeezing her tit. Strangely, I didn't panic. I was surprised, mainly because her tit felt good, and my cock was already gaining an erection. "Oooh that feels nice Robbie, please don't stop."

I'd never really had sexual thoughts about my mother, but my life was in the shitter already, so why not.

I grabbed her hips. Becoming a 'mother fucker' seemed to fit right into how I was beginning to envisage my future life. I lifted her to her knees, stuffed two fingers into her soaking cunt, replaced them with my cock, grabbed her swinging tits and fucked the living shit out of her. She was screaming but, in all honesty, I couldn't have cared if it was in pain or ecstasy. From now on my priority was my pleasure. I erupted inside her. She joined me in the shower, and I fucked her again.

From light to dark; Fool to felon.

Whilst mum made some breakfast, I began to make some notes. I'd been a problem solver all my adult life, so I used the methods I'd used successfully in my business. From then on I would use them to make the necessary decisions in my personal life. I had a sketch plan, now I needed information in order to flesh it out.

We sat eating our breakfast and I asked mum, "What do you know about BDSM?"

"Not a lot, I'm a bit of a submissive, truth be told but I've had to do a bit of Dom stuff for the punters. Why do you ask?"

"What makes me angry, is how they've all manipulated the situation. I've been their patsy all of my married life and I wanted to turn the tables on them all. The girls want me to be their pimp and take a cut of their earnings. I want to make them my sex slaves and take all of the earnings. Unfortunately, I don't know how yet but I'm going to find out. I'm thinking of selling my business, and I'd like with your help, to set up a new family business selling slave sexual services. I'm not sure of our roles yet, but my aim is wiping the smile of their faces and making pain a factor of their future lives. Are you up for it?"

"Crumbs darling! I'm not sure what help I could be, but I think we sealed a partnership deal this morning, and I'll do anything possible to help you."

"Have you any Dom contacts, I need to get some information and training for both of us."

"I might just be able to help, not a Dom but a submissive that used to slave for a well-known Dom in Norwich, I'll give him a call."

Five minutes later I was on the phone to a Master Dominant with strangely, a sweet and gentle voice. I explained that I needed some information and hopefully training, in BDSM Dominant techniques. With my mother's 'friends' recommendation, I was given an appointment for early afternoon, as I explained my dilemma was time sensitive.

Light becoming darker

It only took a few minutes with the Dom Master to realise that our strategy was fizzling out at the planning stage. I had explained our situation and our hopes for a favourable resolution.

"Let me try and set out your goals, as I understand them You want to sexually enslave three women, 'your wife and two daughters', as well as your brother. You want to learn how to be a slave master and your intention is to sell the sexual services of these slaves on the BDSM market in the south of England' in order to gain some revenge. Is that correct?"

"Yes, in essence that is correct".

"Whilst in essence some of your goals my be attainable. Your plan has several fatal flaws. For you to understand and correct these flaws, you need to understand the nature of the Sexual Service market."

"Prostitution in the UK is mainly a criminal enterprise, controlled by very dangerous gangs."

"They also control the smaller BDSM sector brothels, in the major cities."

"We in the BDSM community are very lucky in that history has helped us to develop an underground culture, initially through Royal and Establishment patronage, passed on to the 'new rich', which has allowed us to remain free of the International Criminal enterprises."

"In essence we have developed a Private Members Club with the very highest connections, that is administered and controlled by Chapters, throughout the UK. I am a member and small cog in the East Anglian Chapter."

"For you to run a private enterprise, without involving a criminal gang, in the UK, if you are outside of our 'Membership Umbrella."

"I advise you to negate that thought."

"Further, our BDSM Membership network has two distinct sides, The Light and the Dark. The Light comprises mainly of what we generally term 'Love Slaves'. Slaves that give up control of their lives, to their Master or Mistress, because they love them, and gain joy though serving them."

"On the dark side, slaves are coerced and controlled, using Pain, rather than love. When they are fully trained their Joy comes from the pain that is administered by their Master, rather than the love they have for him."

"The flaw in your plan here is, that no matter if they are a 'pain' or 'love' slave, they gain joy from their service. Therefore, your goal of diminishing the joy in their lives through administering pain, cannot be successful, as you are in fact enhancing their enjoyment."

"Even of higher and graver consideration is the time and effort of owning slaves. The fact is that you take over every aspect of their physical life. Much like a newborn baby."

"Every aspect of their welfare becomes yours. They will undoubtably earn you a lot of money and prestige, but you must feed and clothe them, administer discipline over them, and between them."

"You must ensure their health and the health of the people who will use their services."

You must provide accommodations for them and their clientele. You must provide and maintain BDSM equipment, in your case a dungeon able to service at least four slaves and their clientele. You would have to advertise and promote their services, whilst avoiding the criminal gangs."

"Other than the initial pain that is involved in the conversion to dark slavery, their lives will become one of the joys of service. Whilst yours would become one where you are undertaking the care and responsibility of what is effectively, four newborn babes."

"Fortunately, there is a plus side to slave ownership, especially dark slaves. If you are prepared to give up this rather foolish idea of going it alone."

"If you associate yourself with our organisation and are prepared to follow its high standards then you automatically receive not only first-class advice but the benefit of your local Chapters, knowledge to administer all of the responsibilities that we have discussed."

"Of course, you are giving up the full control that was your initial goal. But you are gaining all the benefit of not making the costly mistakes for you and your slaves that you would make by going on alone, without any experience."

"If you consider the legal liabilities of running what is basically an Illegal operation, the further issue of security for yourself, your slaves and the business itself, you win hands down."

"In my estimation if you wish to continue with this venture, you have three options: One, you go it alone; two, you join become a member of our organisation and obey its regulation and standards and operate in your own property; three you fully integrate with your local Chapter, which I know has one of the most successful developments, literally on your doorstep."

"Surprisingly the cost of each of these options is similar. Training of yourself and your slaves would be the same. In options one and two, you would have to provide for accommodation, conversion, upkeep and maintenance. With options two and three the Chapter would of take care of the health and welfare considerations, and all the business considerations, of course at a fee."

"If you decide on full integration, in consultation with the local chapter you would pay a membership fee, and then purchase shares based on slave ownership. You and your slaves would be accommodated in club premises, the BDSM dungeon facilities and equipment would be provided, along with all ownership responsibilities of caring for and administering a business of this sort."

arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers
12