A New Family Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't really do anything more other than making an arrangement to visit the local chapter, if you want to proceed further."

"My Goodness, that is much more complicated than if first thought. No matter what my final decision might be, I feel that it would be beneficial for me to get more concise information from the Chapter we would be allied to. After your advice it can safely say that option one is off the table. I need to see the facilities available and compare what I could provide myself. So, please could you make me an appointment asap."

Time was running short. I needed to make firm decisions before the Friday night gangbang, or I wouldn't be able to guarantee some sort of position, in the future decisions, of my family.

Four hours later, found us sitting in the lounge of what I had thought until now was a very upmarket Hotel. But was in fact the headquarters of the exclusive South of England 'Chapter' members club, that I hoped I might become a member. It was situated in an Elizabethan mansion, surrounded by parkland. And I was later to find that it held just about all the facilities for entertainment, that a small town would require.

We were having an informative meeting with the Chapter Secretary. We had discussed my goals and the challenges I faced in achieving them. Also the time frame that I felt I was constrained by, and finally the options I had regarding club affiliation if I pursued my plan through to fruition.

It seemed to me that my major dilemma was making the final decision, followed by the first steps of the plan, if my goals were to be achieved. All, within the designated time frame. I would have liked to have faced my option 2, Option 3 decision later. But as the club secretary stipulated, club affiliation was the basis on which any sensible decision, could and should be based.

Therefore, the secretary left mum and I, along with the relevant information and a stiff Gin and Tonic each, to discuss and come to a decision.

Mum chipped in first; "Robbie, considering what we have been told, any decisions have to be made by you. I'm not even sure of my role. I certainly have no role in regard to slave ownership, and whilst I could take on the role of 'Dominatrix' or general whore, it seems that I would need to be your 'love sex slave,' to take on and fulfil that role. Which I'm certainly prepared to do. But it seems to me that another slaves' responsibilities just burden you further."

Even more to consider I thought. "I'm not going to deal with your role at the moment mum, but its good to know that you're willing to stick with me, whatever decision I take."

"I know that whatever route I take, I'm going to follow my original decision and enslave them."

"I hate the thought that they are going to enjoy their slavery but if I know anything of both Gordon and Suzanne, the removal of their ability to control their own lives, will be a pain that keeps giving. The knowledge that they will have no power or money, and are completely dependant on me, will cause a major disruption in their lives, remove the humiliation they heaped upon me, and hopefully place it squarely on their shoulders."

I took a long drink, set the glass down and said, "Right, I'm going the full integration route. It'll mean selling the house and relocating here but there are worse places to live. On the financial side, I'll need to sell the business and focus on 'the new family business'. But now, with that decision taken, I can focus on the coming gangbang, and directing them to take a recovery 'holiday' here, to begin their re-education."

In short order, I transferred a further £10.000 as a deposit, to reserve places and plans for re-education training. And reserving accommodation both temporary and permanent. It was agreed that I would invest one million pounds in the organisation and take on the 'slaveowner' full club membership at a cost of £10.000 per annum, plus service fees. It was estimated that my investment would be returned within two years and make me a 'near future' multi-millionaire. Until then and for the rest of our lives, myself, I would live a life of luxury, and my slaves, would live cost free, safely and never having to worry about another decision.

With these decisions taken and arrangements made, I turned my attention back to the gangbang. I phoned Suzanne and told her that I was returning home the next day and would formalise my new 'family pimp' role.

That night, mother and I stayed in a club room. Where after discussion, we decided that she would pledge herself as my 'love slave'. Our intention was that on my return after the gangbang, we would exchange our vows and begin training. Me as a Slave Master, and her as a slave initiate. She would then receive further training in order to take up management and punishment duties, for my pain slaves and 'dominatrix' services for other club members.

We decided that mum would stay at the club in the interim and undergo the health checks required by any prospective slave and get more of an understanding about our coming training, and the facilities provided by the club. While I managed the gangbang, and carried out arrangements for the family transition.

It must be noted that the club membership fee included use of all the club facilities. Accommodation, food, drink and entertainment were extras for ordinary members. Slave-owner members, including their slaves, were all-inclusive, although the pain slaves would receive a special diet catered to their new lifestyle, and be tea-total.

Mum drained me that night, using all her three holes. I'm not a lover of anal but as had been pointed out to me by the secretary, a Master must regularly use the slave in every orifice. Always being enthusiastic we just started my training a few days early. Consequently when I returned home I was firm, in that I refused to fuck Suzanne and the girls without a condom until I had a full STD check on all of them.

I also laid down my rules: Condoms were mandatory, including for any oral activities; Any condom that had been used in the anus, had to be replaced before entering another orifice; Any insertion into the anus must be preceded with lubrication; Mouth to cunt and mouth to anus, would not require a change of condom but should be checked thoroughly before entry into the cunt; The whores would be required to provide Condoms in various sizes for all their clients at the gangbang and for the future. If a punter refused any of these conditions, he was free to leave; The fee for the gangbang was to be paid to me in full and in cash, before any activity began.

Gordon was furious when I demanded this, and then went ballistic when I demanded a further £1000 returnable deposit in cash, that would be retained should any injury occur to the girls.

He thought he could dominate the argument but suddenly realised he was dealing with an entirely different animal than at our last clash. The worm had turned. Take it or leave it.

At this late stage he was stymied. He obviously had so much invested in this enterprise that even though he moaned and groaned, I stood fast and on Friday evening, before the performance began, I received first a cheque, which I declined and shortly after I gathered the girls to leave, the cash was paid in full. I was now a fully-fledged and paid-up PIMP.

In the days before the gangbang, I received some interesting information from my PI. Not only was Gordon heavily in debt but he was suspected of having his hand in the till. A phone number was provided for what had previously been a criminal sex organisation but was now fronted by a legitimate entertainment conglomerate. An introduction had been provided my PI firm and I was able to discuss my proposals to remove Gordon from his current position, as he was going to work permanently abroad. A sum was agreed that repaid any monies that might have been fraudulently obtained and that I was free of any obligation we might owe their organisation. I was assured that Gordon would not be appraised of these arrangements.

I also approached my management board and floated the idea of a management buyout. I would retain a third of the shares of the company valued recently at four million pounds. The remaining shares would be offered, one third to the board members and one third to the work force. Personal loans would be arranged with our bankers and guaranteed by the firm, for all that wanted them.

A meeting of management and employees was held that afternoon and in general it was agreed to go ahead. I would soon be in receipt of the funds I required to invest in the new family business.

We were on the way.

THE GANGBANG

Gordon had arranged and paid for the venue, and provided three couches raised on plinths, in the centre of a large ballroom. I had left the actual arrangements for the performance to Suzanne and whilst they were changing, I went to a local bankomat and deposited the whole of the fee, keeping the £1000 refundable deposit in cash in a money belt around my waist under my shirt.

I had made separate arrangements with the 'club' to provide me with some security before, during and after, the event. They would also check that condoms were always used and replaced when necessary.

I think that Suzanne and the girls were very impressed with how I managed their care and safety.

In the event forty-two punters turned up. Gordon almost blew a fuse when I demanded another £1200 fee before I allowed the girls to leave their dressing/recovery room. With the extra £1200 carefully placed in my money belt but now worn by the leader of my security detail, whom the 'club' had assured me could be trusted, I assumed my duties of master of ceremonies.

I stated the conditions that the participants were required to adhere to on penalty of losing their security deposit. I then pointed out the security that would ensure that condoms would be used at all times for theirs, and the girl's safety.

I wished them well and hoped they enjoyed themselves. I left the security officer my cell number and left for the bar next door.

Approximately three hours later, I returned to find three exhausted and sore women, and forty-two very happy men. I reclaimed my money belt, tipped the security, their fee having already been paid by the club.

Even Gordon was rather subdued on the way home. Suzanne and the girls knapped in the back of the car. We arrived home and after they had showered, they slept in their own old bedrooms. I slept with Suzanne but without any bodily contact, and Gordon slept on the downstairs sofa.

I allowed everyone to sleep in on Saturday morning but roused them around midday for brunch and a discussion.

I informed them that I had opened a 'stable' bank account and had deposited the fee that they had earned the night before. I had also planned for the five of us, to have a couple of days to recover at a local five-star hotel and spar, starting with lunch on Sunday. They needed no clothes other than what they were wearing. The only thing they had to do was make arrangements to be away for the near future.

We had a relaxing afternoon, evening and night and left together for the club mid Sunday morning.

To be continued

12