A New Family Dynamic

Story Info
An invite to an other couple for a bar-b-que leads to more.
5.7k words
4.1
15k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davp6255
davp6255
60 Followers

A new beginning for a family and an older married couple.

Libby and myself (Dave) are in our late 50's and we have been nudists since before we became engaged to be married. We have never worn clothes when home and our 2 children Matt now 35 and Sally now 32 have embraced our choices, along with their respective partners Sarah & Paul. Even when we have guests over we remain nude. This includes all of our family members (even those who are a little disapproving of our lifestyle).

I love my wife dearly, Libby is a real pocket rocket. Always ready for some kind of sexual stimulation that not always leads to intercourse, though mostly does. She is only 4 ft 11in tall and is the epitome of petite with very prominent nipples on her A cup breasts that always seem like they are hard. When she is fully aroused they are 3/4 of an inch long with small gold bars through them. Libby keeps her pubic area waxed and has her clit hood pierced with a small ring that she often has a beaded dropper hanging from, usually about 2 inches long. A similar dropper hangs from her pierced navel. Libby also has both of her labia majora pierced in 2 places and wears small gold rings in them that she sometimes threads a chain through the rings to keep the entrance to her vagina closed. This leads to some interesting foreplay at times.

Libby has always told me that the best decision she ever made was to say yes when I asked her to marry me way back when we were only 19 years old. Whilst I have more than a few pounds since then Libby has somehow maintained her svelte body and can still wear the clothes she wore when we first met.

I am now about 100kg and I'm 5ft9 tall. In essence I'm now a read dads body. Starting to go bald with a bit of a paunch. Average in every area even my penis is average both in length and girth, but Libby says I'm still almost perfect. Libby has always been a stay at home mom and I have spent my working life driving a local delivery truck. Since I turned 25 as an owner driver working as a subcontractor to a major interstate freight company in Adelaide.

Our sex life has always been active and we often roll played various scenarios including using toys to simulate other people with us. Libby even had a couple of realistic looking dildos that were 8 and 9 inches long and much thicker my very average size cock that we used to imagine other much better endowed men were fucking her. We even had a strap-on that Libby used to peg me with at times. Both of us were virgins when we met and have never been with anyone else sexually despite our role-play.

One Saturday recently we invited a couple the same age as us to come over and join us for an afternoon around our pool and stay for dinner. The 4 of us often shared a meal and swam in each others pools. Jason and Clare accepted our invitation and arrived at 1pm. Clare had prepared a potato salad for us to share with a Barbeque for tea as well as a few bottles of beer and 2 bottles of wine for Libby and Clare to share. At 2.30 Matt & Sarah arrived and with them was Sally and Paul. Matt and Paul brought with them a carton of beer and some wine coolers for the girls. It looked like we now had an impromptu party happening. Matt & Sally had grown up knowing Jason & Clare and their partners had met them at various parties we had hosted before. As the afternoon moved on and all our throats became better lubricated the kids began to play a game of tag in the pool. With there being more groping and rough housing happening in the pool Clare made the comment that she wondered if they ever went further than just the play we were observing and swapped.

Libby said "I'm not too sure" and then said "as they were now adults and if it was consensual with all parties what was the harm". I was a little stunned to say the least as I could not envisage Libby being OK with the idea for incest. Of-cause I knew that Matt and Sally were close but this was a step in another direction altogether. Clare then disclosed that she could not see a problem as she and Jason had swapped with their siblings a time or two. I was shocked twice as I had no idea that they were swingers and both saw nothing wrong with having sex with their adult brothers and sisters. The next thing that I said was "how long has this been happening" I had no clue. Sure Libby and me had roll-played other people joining us but this was almost too much.

Just then Libby declared that she always wondered just how close our kids were. I was looking like a stunned Mullet at this stage and Libby went on to say "Dave and I have shared a fantasy of swapping with another couple and even roll-played that using dildos & other toys". Jason laughed at that then said "that's how it started with him and Clare about 15 years ago". Libby asked Clare how it had affected their marriage & Clare responded that it had strengthened the marriage but there was a huge improvement in their sex life. They now are much more spontaneous and as an example just last night when Jason walked in from work she greeted him wearing some very sexy things she purchased at Victoria's Secret earlier in the day, then was fucked right there in the lounge room with the drapes open. Their lounge room has panoramic floor to ceiling windows and their neighbours could see them if they looked across the road.

My response was simply WOW, Libby call Clare an exhibitionist slut and laughed out loud while lightly punching Jason in the arm. Jason grinned at me then asked "have you guys never done something like that?"

I answered saying "the last time we showed any affection in public was at our wedding". Libby then said "I'm too shy to do something like that where others could see us". Clare then suggested we should try it sometime and enjoy the moment.

At that time we all noticed that the noise of the kids playing in the pool had stopped. When we looked towards the pool we could see that they were now standing and hugging and kissing. As we looked on Libby was the first to notice that Sally was kissing Matt and he had his hands on her ass and appeared to be spreading her cheeks wide enough to probe her wrinkled hole. Clare then said quietly "it looks like they share their partners after all". At that time we noticed Paul and Sarah had relocated to the side of the pool and Paul had his face buried between her legs and she was enjoying a round of cunnilingus. Again all I could say was WOW and Libby was for the first time in her life left speechless.

Clare said that we should leave the kids to play and move into the house and get started on dinner as it was almost that time of day. We retired to the house. The women to the kitchen and Jason and I into the lounge after we pored the girls a glass of wine each and got ourselves a beer.

Once we were seated in the lounge Jason asked me if I had ever given any thought to having sex with someone other than Libby. Jason and I had been friends since our first year in high-school and we had never had too many secrets from each-other. It was truth time for me. I told him that yes I had had fleeting thoughts from time to time but never really had that kind of desire. It was just a fantasy and we all have them. So nothing serious there. Jason then said that he had long wondered what it would be like to have sex with Libby and to watch me with Clare. I was a little shocked at his openness about this but as we had been friends for so long I felt like it was just 2 mates talking. It did start me thinking how I would feel about living out my fantasy of a threesome.

When the girls came into the lounge they brought more drinks with them for us all and sitting next to their respective spouse Clare was the first to speak. "have you boys been talking about the same things we were?" Jason played it casual and replied "how would we know what you 2 talked about we have better things to do than eavesdrop on woman's business?" Clare then told us they were talking about fantasies and the implications of making them realities. Libby was blushing & grabbed my thigh and gave it a squeeze as she looked me in the eyes then asked "well have you?" I replied " I don't kiss and tell you know that" with a big smirk on my face.

Jason kept quiet but Clare then asked " Dave what do you think and do you want to explore the possibility of living out your shared fantasy with your sexy wife?" I looked towards Libby and taking her hand that was on my thigh I asked her if we needed to talk privately. Still blushing Libby shook her head and said "we have spoken about this for a few years and maybe it's time to just stop procrastinating and try doing it if you are OK with that". "are you sure honey? It's a step we can not change once we have taken it!" her answer was certain. "let's take the lead from our kids and finally do it for real not just talk. We are very solid as a couple. Besides Clare & Jason can guide us along the way due to their experience with this life style". With that said Libby then looked at Clare and said "what are you waiting for? Just get over here and lead us away on this journey". In seemingly nanoseconds Clare was on her knees in front of me and my loving wife was guiding my dick into her mouth.

Libby was soon kneeling beside Clare and I was receiving the attention of both of them as they took turns to suck my length. They kept this up for a few minutes before Jason sat next to me and only then did Libby turn her attention in his direction. Soon I heard Libby start to gag a little and noticed that Jason was much bigger than me in the cock department. Almost 8 inches Clare latter told us and quite fat too. I think it was the newness of this that had me about to cum in a matter of only 3-4 minutes as as I warned Clare of my imminent climax she lifted off me long enough to say "down my throat please". Within seconds I was painting her tonsils with my cum. Jason was only a minute behind me and Libby greedily swallowed his load just as Matt, Sally, Paul and Sarah entered the room.

Sally spoke up first saying "about time you two! It's been so hard for us to hide our own fun from you both. Maybe now we can all just fuck whom ever when the mood takes us and no matter who is around". Sally was looking me directly in the eye as she said this and I had never seen the look that she gave me then. It was pure lust. She then turned to Sarah saying "you can have a turn after me if you still want it Sarah". Clare jumped in with "Not before I have my turn on your dads cock young ladies" I've wanted this for over 10 years and as soon as he recovers it is all mine!" it was my turn to speak and I said "Before I go any further I will need to find a special tablet to help things in that regard". Jason joined in with a request for some of that too as he was not as young as he once was and needed help to recover his hard-on these days. Matt & Paul both laughed and call us 'Old Men' then said that they thought that at our age it was beyond us even with chemical assistance. Libby and Clare both jumped to our aid and assured the kids that we were more than capable of lasting the course.

The girls decide that it was time for us all to eat so while Jason and I went out side and began to cook the steaks and when they were done the salads were on the table. All 8 of us sat around the tables by the pool and ate our meal. The banter continued between us 4 men and the ladies discussed whatever it is that women talk about. After we all cleared away the remnants of our meal and cleaned the dishes we returned to the pool side where we reunited with our partners and after reaffirming our love Clare and I started to make out and Libby and Jason did likewise.

In around 15 minutes both Jason & I were ready to go again. Largely due to the assistance of the cialis tabs we had both taken. Looking towards Matt I noticed that he was back with Sally and that Paul & Sarah were together again. All 4 were in a tight huddle and whispering together. I couldn't hear what was said. Looking over at Jason & Libby it was clear that they wanted to fuck and Clare & I were moving into a more comfortable position to do likewise. As Clare lay on her back I got on top of her and soon was pushing my dick into her cleft. I was harder than I have been in a long time, I realised it was the thrill of a new pussy. On the lounger right next to us Libby was on her hands and knees, doggy is her favourite position and as Jason entered her from behind she reached over and took my hand in hers. It was a loving gesture and I believe it reassured both of us that we would be alright with this.

Neither couple was shy as we began to just fuck like rampant rabbits. We all made so much noise it's a wonder that none of the neighbours call the police thinking something bad was happening. We reached orgasm at close to the same time and it was heralded with lots of screaming from both girls. Once we had recovered our breath Matt moved to his mother and gave her a loving hug and lots of kisses. Sally did the same to me. Her kisses included plenty of tongue and not very daughter like. A first for us. Libby told me later that Matt did the same with her.

After our tryst with our friends Clare suggested that we should sit and talk for a bit about our feelings now that we had swapped partners for the first time. Sort of a debrief if you will. The kids even joined in as it was the first time they had see us having sex. Libby and I both said that we had enjoyed it very much and wanted to do it again. Possibly with another 2 or 3 couples around our age and would like Clare and Jason there with us. A real orgy. Paul said that watching us oldies fucking was a real turn-on and he very much wanted a run at both Libby and Clare soon. If that was alright with them both. Sally then told everyone that she had wanted to have sex with me since she was about 15 and after me wanted to have Jason put his big cock in her cunt. Sarah then call her a size queen, to which Sally responded by calling her a slut and as she said it pushed 2 fingers into Sarah's very wet pussy. Matt opened up by telling everyone that he too had long had some incest thoughts about his mother and if his sister was going to slut it up with her daddy then mummy should have an equal opportunity to be a slut with her son.

Clare then proposed that we all pair off with someone else and suggested mom and dad pair up with son and daughter and she and Jason would look after Paul and Sarah, or if we preferred not to venture down the incest route we could go with Paul & Sarah. Whilst Matt was happy either way Sally quickly said she was going to sleep with her dads before she would defer to Sarah or any other young slut that came along. I was very unsure about being with Sally however Libby was adamant that Matt should be her first younger man as she had always felt that he was the second most significant male in her life and besides she had always had a small desire to feel him inside her again.

So it was settled. We were going to become family fuckers. I always deferred to my wife's desires. Happy wife happy life was my motto in these kind of situations. Very quickly Matt was making out with his mother and soon they were getting right into it in the traditional missionary position. It took me a little time to get comfortable with the idea of having sex with my daughter, but soon enough we too were making love. It really was making love for us both and not just a hard fuck. I could see that Libby was also making love to her son and not just fucking him. Again Libby reached out and as we were loving our children we held hands and whispered words of love and affection to each-other. It felt like we were bonding together even stronger than ever. We were expressing our real love for each-other as a family, no thought of the shame that society would put on us for breaking this final taboo. We as adults consented to express our deep love for each-other without any feelings of shame and more importantly no regrets. It just felt so right.

As I was laying there recovering after my daughter and I made sweet love together for the first time I suddenly felt someone was sucking my tired dick. Looking down I saw that it was my wife Libby. She looked up at my face and smiled saying "Sally tastes good on you" can I interest you in cleaning my messy pussy honey. In the past when we sometimes roll-played I had eaten my own cream-pie while thinking that Libby had just fucked some mystery man so I was no stranger to the taste of cum. But this felt somehow very different as it was my son Paul's. Libby coached me into a 69 and I was a little surprised at the taste, none the less I found the I did enjoy the flavour of the mix of their cum in her pussy.

Sensing movement on my left side I looked over and straight into Paul's eyes and heard him say "does my cum taste good on mom"? I replied with did you enjoy mine in Sally you pervert"? He just smiled. As I looked across to the other side I saw that Sally & Sarah were also eating each other out and over a bit further Jason & Matt had Clare on her hands & knees being book-ended. What a bunch of horny pervs we were. Libby suddenly said to me "Clare looks like she is enjoying being double teamed, do you think you and Paul could do that with me?" "Maybe even try to DP me. You know like in one of my fantasies with Paul in my pussy and you in my ass."

I lay on my back and Libby squatted over my penis and slowly pushed down until I was buried deep in her ass. Once she was comfortable she lay back on my chest and then asked Paul if he would like to fuck her cunt. Paul did not have to be asked twice as he immediately fed his cock into Libby's willing cunt and together we soon got into a steady rhythm. Soon Libby was making all sorts of noises as she began thanking every deity she could name for the sexual pleasures she was experiencing. Urging us to pound her even harder as the 3 of us rushed on towards orgasm.

Paul was the first to explode into Libby's eager cunt and it triggered the biggest orgasm I had ever seen her enjoy. This sent me over the edge and I emptied my balls deep into her rectum. After Paul pulled out Libby rolled off of me and leaned into me and kissed me deeply then quietly said "thank you for helping me fulfil one of my favourite fantasies. I love you more than ever" I replied with "love you too Lib's. That was 1 of my fantasies as well darling and I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did." "When I recover is there anything else you want to try today". She told me that it should be my choice. So I asked her if she would be OK if I was to fuck Clare while Sarah sat on my face til we all came. Libby told me "I would love to watch me fuck the shit out of her friend Clare and if you could make Sarah scream out in orgasm at the same time that would be wonderful".

As I lay on my back on the day bed Libby called Sarah & Clare over to her and spoke quietly with them for a short while before they all moved over to where I was laying. Libby then whispered to me "I've been telling Clare how good you are in the sack so don't let us down now, give her the fuck of her life". Then to Clare she said "enjoy the ride". Then to Sarah she said "hop on to that face and find something to hang on to, you will need it". Though with Clare I knew I was getting sloppy seconds her pussy still felt amazing. She was so snug I knew she did a lot of kegel exercises. Her pussy gripped my shaft so tightly almost like a virgin. As soon as we got into a steady rhythm Sarah squatted over my face and facing Clare she lowered her cunt onto my eagerly waiting tongue. She tasted amazing. Real sweet. And we got into it. I was giving it my best effort and after a few minutes Sarah started to orgasm and though it was muffled I knew she was finding God. She was screaming like a banshee and started to squirt everywhere. Suddenly she fell off of my face and when she recovered her breath she started to apologise for her unexpected loss of bladder control saying that had never happened before and she did not know exactly what had caused her to do that. Clare & Libby started to laugh and told her she had not urinated on me but rather had squirted her orgasm and hoped she enjoyed her obviously intense cum. Sarah was beside herself with joy at having experienced her best ever orgasm and started kissing all of us. As she kissed Clare I said she could return to my face if she wanted more of my tongue in her pussy if she was so inclined. Sarah was soon back on my face and as she kissed Clare again she reached up and started to fondle Clare's tits. At this Clare started to pound her cunt down on me even faster and as I fucked up into her she started to orgasm and it sent me over the top as well. As I was pumping my own orgasm deep into Clare's pulsing tunnel she let out an ungodly yell and started to squirt as well. It is fair to say that all 3 of us found God at that stage and shouted out our praise at the mutual orgasms.

davp6255
davp6255
60 Followers
12