A New Family Dynamic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davp6255
davp6255
55 Followers

Looking over towards Libby, she was on her knees next to Sally and they were surrounded by Matt, Jason and Paul and the 3 men were cumming on their faces & chests. It appeared that everyone had cum at almost the same time. It was soon apparent that we were all about done in from our rather impromptu orgy and as we reunited with our spouses we knew it was time to clean up. Everyone jumped in the pool for a final swim and after we climbed out and dried off we had a final drink and prepared to say our goodbyes. Libby then invited everyone to stay the night as we had plenty of beds for us all and as we had also been drinking it was the prudent thing to do as no-one needed to be done for driving while over the alcohol limit. Clare and Jason decided that was a good idea & they slept with Libby and I in our king size bed and the kids slept in Matt's room as it too had a king size bed.

I was awoken early in the morning by the sensation of a wonderful feeling of something warm and wet engulfing my morning wood and rapid movement next to me. Opening my eyes and looking towards my feet I was surprised to see that it was Clare who was practising her fellatio skills on my hard-on. Glancing to the side and the movement that disturbed my slumber I was greeted by the sight of my wife bouncing on Jason's morning piss horn. Libby had a very happy smile on her face and was moaning her sweet sex sounds. As I gently lifted Clare's head to let her know I was close to cumming Jason told Libby that if she continued her assault on his cock she was about to get her cunt filled with more than the contents of his scrotum to which she replied just do it, fill me up, I want to feel you filling my hungry pussy with your discharges. All of them.

Clare quickly chimed in with "Oh goody I just love 'water sports', can we all do it together, but maybe we should move off the bed and either go into the en suite or go outside to the lawn". Jason & Libby stopped fucking and simultaneously declared that the best idea they had heard so far today almost leaping out of bed and taking our hands started to drag Clare & myself from the bed and pulling us outside to the lawn. Kneeling down side by side Libby & Clare then told Jason & I to stand in front of them and they would act like human urinals. Looking at Jason I asked him if he was ready and he just nodded and his piss flowed on to both women. At almost the same time I started to pee on both girls upper bodies and Clare demanded that I not miss out on covering their faces as well as their chests.

As our flow stopped both girls stood and told us it was now our turn to lay down and they would give us our long deserved golden shower. There was some debate as to who would squat over who and Libby said that for her first time she preferred to do it to me as it seemed a very intimate thing to do and wanted to share that first experience with her husband.

Sure over the years of our marriage both Libby and I had seen each-other urinating at times but never even remotely made any mention of this kind of kink. Whilst it is true that I had had the occasional wondering of what it would be like to experience all aspects of urophilia. As Libby squatted over my face and started to piss I have never felt so sexually alive. Never had I felt so hard that my erection hurt but it surely was the biggest and hardest I had ever been. Clare noticed and told Libby to turn and look at my hard-on as she moved further down my body pissing all the time until she was peeing on my groin. I could not stop myself from pulling her down onto my cock and fucking up into her as hard as I could.

Libby had never been wetter and we both were almost insatiable our need was so great. Suddenly we heard both Sally & Matt applauding and Sally said she was envious of us all as she just loved it when Paul would give her a golden shower. Seeing the four of us pissing on each-other had her motor running and she asked her brother if he could bring himself to give her a shower just like mom had done to dad. At that time both Paul & Sarah emerged from the house and asked what was happening and Sal told them what they had seen and that Matt was going to do the same with her, to which Matt stated "only if Sally promises to return the favour with him. His wife Sarah then turned to Paul and said " if you don't mind I think I would like to try that experience as well. Are you up for it Paul"? " I think if our spouses think its OK then there is no reason we can't enjoy it too".

I was beginning to wonder what we had become in the last 24 hours. First we swapped partners with our friends Clare & Jason, a thing we had never done.Then we commit one of the ultimate taboos by having sex with our children and their partners. Now this morning we engage in 'water sports' for the first time and are caught at it by our 2 kids, Sally & Matt who we discover have been into that particular kink with their respective partners for some time.

Despite all of the social mores we seem to have broken I am so happy that we have done it. No feelings of shame or guilt, just the sense of overwhelming sexual fulfilment. As I was cuddling with Libby I asked her to tell me how she was feeling about this big change in the dynamics of our relationship and whether she felt the same as I was about everything that had transpired over the last 24 hours.

Libby said that she was welcoming the changes and was looking forward to expanding our sex life, perhaps even to visiting a sex club or two to explore the possibility of an anonymous fuck or 2 and even maybe gang bang. Wow what a change in her outlook I thought. I was unsure of whether I should now confess to her that I had long held that kind of fantasy. Deciding that honesty would be the best way forward here I proceeded to tell Libby the truth and disclosed my long held desire to watch her in just such a scenario. At hearing this Libby threw her arms around me and between kisses she said "thank you I love you so much" followed by "when can we go?" " too have always wanted to be a bit of a slut with others and not just you in our home".

Sally then jumped onto us both and begged for us to let her and Paul come with us to a sex club as she also would like to experience having sex with several complete strangers at the same time was a long held fantasy of hers. And to know that her mom & dad where there to watch it would just make the fantasy even better for her. I looked toward Paul and saw the huge smile he had on his face as he nodded his head in approval. Libby then offered up the idea that if she and Sally could do it at the same time after the guys had finished fucking them then they could end the session by licking the multiple cum loads from each-others. While looking at me Paul then asked them not to do too much of a clean up as we may want to have some too. Libby then suggested that we may like to reclaim their wife by fucking them after Sally & her had done the clean-up and swap over after cumming in them.

It was becoming apparent that the woman I had been married to for over 37 years had always had a hidden desire to be a slut. Not just in our home with me but had held a secret want or desire to extend it to others and our daughter had similar wants. Who knew? Paul then admitted that he and Sally had often discussed this fantasy and were just waiting for the opportunity to present it self to make it a reality. Sally & Libby just shared a long hug and then declared that it was time to find such a club and make it a firm date to happen. With all this happening we had totally forgotten about Jason & Clare and Matt & Sarah being there with us until Sarah said that matt and Jason may want to take her and Clare along as well. This gave new meaning to the phrase 'the family that plays together stays together'. It was then decided that we would all make it a date. The only thing needed was finding a club and setting a date that was OK with everyone.

By this time it was almost noon so we all went into the pool and swam and played around for about an hour before deciding to get out and get something to eat and then everyone dressed and after agreeing that we would again meet here next Saturday afternoon some more hugging and kissing happened then everyone left to go to their own homes.

To be continued.

davp6255
davp6255
55 Followers
12