All Comments on 'A New Family Summer Tradition'

by JR_Bourne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

one page is way too short for this story

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
I must disagree with the previous comment:

If the author was going to submit a boring story that failed to go anywhere (except for a childish fantasy sequence--the only thing missing was their telling us the protagonist's height, weight and cock size!), I'd prefer they wrap it up quickly so that I can move on to a story that isn't boring and lame. Which, once more, this was.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
(Almost forgot)

And THIS isn't INCEST!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
INCEST...Close enough for me

Keep up the good work.

Why wait. Give her pleasure daily.

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too short

This story should have been longer and more complete.

anakin93150anakin93150over 6 years ago
More

We need a second part...

JR_BourneJR_Bourneover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the positive comments!

Thank you for all the comments, both positive and negative. I understand this might have been a little bit short, but since it was my first story ever, I wanted to see the reception it got before continuing with it. For all of you that liked it, there's a second part in the making. Also, I do understand this is not incest as the characters are not biologically related, but the category includes "taboo" also, which I think fits. I mean fucking your stepmom or dad's girlfriend is not accepted yet as normal in most societies... but anyway, if you have any better suggestions for the category, feel free to comment as well as any other ideas or things you'd like to see in the sequel. I don't promise they will be included, but who knows...

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Too easy, there's no conflict. This could have just as easily been a two word story, "We fucked." There needs to be a conflict to resolve to make a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous