A New Fart Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
The cabin holds a punishment.
4.7k words
4.15
8.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear my newest acquisition, a slave named David, struggling to catch his breath as I callously dragged him into the dark cabin. As we entered the foyer, I casually dropped him onto the hard floor before I walked further in to turn on the lights. The dark cabin began to illuminate before me, revealing a nice rustic kitchen directly in front of me, and an entry into a cozy looking living room off to the right. I kicked off my shoes, and turned back to face the pathetic little creature gasping on the floor.

"Your owner is hungry, slave," I began. "Crawl into the kitchen and get to work on a meal. In the future, you'll be punished for not anticipating my needs as well."

I gave David's belly a soft kick, reminding him that I meant business. "Oh, and it should go without saying, but you're cooking just for me, not yourself."

The poor thing nodded meekly and crawled naked into the kitchen. I smiled, happy to know that an amazing weekend likely awaited me here in the cabin. I then walked over to the kitchen table and sat down, my back to my busy cooking slave. I grabbed my phone as the sounds of frantic meal preparation intensified. Bless the pathetic boy's heart, he really was afraid of what would happen if he took too long. Of course, he had no idea that I was honestly going to punish him repeatedly this weekend regardless of how he did, but telling him that would ruin all the fun.

I swiped up to unlock my phone and began to idly scroll through my contacts. A fart slave was nice, yes, but sometimes a woman needed some nice dick too. In my experience, it was a bad idea to give slaves that privilege, as it quickly went to their heads. I continued to scroll, and before long my eyes lit up. I stopped on the name "Aaron", and began to draft a message.

"Hey there, I'm at the cabin," it began. "You know the one, where we had a fun little weekend a few months ago. I have a new acquisition, and I'd love for you to help me take it for a spin."

I quickly hit send, glancing up at my busy little bee, making sure he hadn't seen the message. David was still focused on his task, chopping and baking, and had no idea what I was up to. Moments later a reply flashed on the screen.

"Sounds like fun," the message began. "I'll be there in a couple hours."

I smiled and quickly closed the messaging app. It really was going to be an amazing weekend.

Before too long, my personally prepared meal was ready. At this point my stomach was visibly grumbling. A long drive and breaking in a new toy had really gotten my appetite going. David had prepared a nice steak with a side of broccoli and mashed potatoes. I couldn't help but let out a slight giggle. Had the naive little thing not really considered the digestive consequences of broccoli? Oh well, he'd soon learn his lesson.

As I thought about the fun I'd have with him later, David set the plate in front of me and poured me a nice full glass of red wine he had found in the cupboard. He then dropped to his knees.

"I hope the meal is to your liking, Mistress," he said.

I glared down at him.

"Did I give you permission to speak, slave?" I replied, trying my best to sound as intimidating as possible before letting out a sigh. "Your pathetic groveling is going to ruin my meal. Let's nip that in the bud."

I rose and grabbed David's collar before forcibly dragging him in front of the kitchen chair. I then bent his neck backwards, resting the back of his head on the hardwood chair base. I then lifted my dress, spread my cheeks, and enveloped the poor creature in my massive ass once again. I could only imagine how painfully uncomfortable this must have been on the wooden chair, but he'd just have to deal with it.

"That's better," I continued. "Silence and a nice cushion while I enjoy my dinner."

I could feel my fart slave squirming and trying to get comfortable beneath me, and it created those wonderful butterflies in my stomach again. Not wanting to waste the moment, I took a sip of the wine and began to cut into the steak. For all of his other failings, David was a decent cook. The steak looked nice and juicy. I took a bite, and slowly began to chew, savoring the moment before swallowing. I could only imagine what David must have been experiencing, the loud chewing likely amplified in his hot, sweaty prison. He probably heard and felt each swallow too, and probably could hear the juices in my stomach begin to digest. What a delightfully humiliating punishment for him.

I couldn't convince myself to savor David's torment for long, though. I really was starving after the long trip. I began to wolf down the mashed potatoes and broccoli, chasing them with big gulps of the fine wine my slave had served. Unsurprisingly, the fast eating quickly brought on a bubble of gas in my stomach, which I was more than happy to release on my ass prisoner.

The spread cheeks with the hardwood beneath them caused the first fart to ripple loudly. I stifled a chortle.

"That was far too loud," I barked. "Imagine if we had dinner guests over. As a fart slave you should be absorbing my farts silently and professionally."

I took another sip of the wine.

"Stick your tongue in my asshole, and wrap your lips around it. Do your duty."

I let out a soft sigh as I felt my slave's tongue penetrate me again. It was so warm and pleasant, and his lips certainly didn't detract from the experience. I continued to eat, and counted my blessings that I'd found such a useful new slave.

Before long the bubble built up in my gut again. It was time to test David's fart silencing abilities. I bore down with my pelvic muscles as hard as I could in order to really test him. What followed could only be described as a soft 'fffttfttt" sound as the hot gas filled my slave's mouth. I could feel him stifle a retch and a cough, that one must have been particularly foul. To his credit though, no additional sound escaped.

"That's better, fart slave," I said. "Remember your duties next time. It's very unladylike to have such loud farts, and since you belong to me you're responsible for taking care of that."

I felt David nod beneath me as I continued my meal. A few farts later, I had finished around ninety percent of it, leaving just the edge of the steak and a few scraps of broccoli and mashed potatoes. I rose from my seat and waddled over to the sink, and checked the cupboard beneath it. I smiled as I found the two dog bowls I had left here last time still under there waiting for me. I grabbed them and placed them in the corner of the kitchen.

Just then, the doorbell rang, Aaron had arrived. I stood there impatiently, waiting to see what David would do. Unfortunately, he did nothing. I walked over to him. He hadn't moved from the chair, given that he did not have permission to do so. He looked so pathetic, sweaty and pale, with his neck uncomfortably craned like that.

"Do you think that I, your owner, would answer the door for you?" I asked.

David snapped to attention, and looked at me as the blood drained from his face. He was clearly embarrassed to do so in this state.

"You have no dignity in this household," I continued. "Guests expect you to be pathetic and naked, and you'll just have to deal with it. Now, go answer the door before I make you regret this misbehavior."

David scrambled to his knees and crawled quickly to the door. He hesitated a moment before opening it, revealing Aaron towering above him in the doorway.

Contrasted to David, Aaron was a beautiful man. His dark chocolate skin glistened with a slight layer of sweat, and his thick muscles were clearly visible through his green shirt and tan shorts. He was just over six feet tall, and had a wonderful well-defined face with green eyes to match his shirt.

Aaron glanced down at David quivering beneath him, and then just casually stepped over him to embrace me with his powerful arms.

"How are you doing Nicole?" he asked. "It's been a while!"

I smiled and hugged him back. "I'm well, it's been far too long!"

He squeezed me for another moment before letting me go. Aaron always liked bigger women, and I could tell that the last squeeze was him savoring my figure a bit. I have to admit, I couldn't complain.

"Have a seat," I said, motioning to one of the kitchen chairs. "I was just finishing up dinner, and I think you'll enjoy this part."

I walked back over to my plate, grabbed it, and dumped the scraps of food into one of the remaining dog bowls.

"Fart slave, get over here!" I commanded.

David was stunned. I suspect he had not expected that I'd address him like that in front of a guest, but Aaron was well aware of my proclivities. I suspect he also enjoyed the show, and the fun things I'd let him do with my underlings.

David let out a sigh, and quickly crawled into the kitchen and kneeled before me.

"It's time for your dinner," I said. "Oh, I forgot some cuffs."

Aaron smiled and undid his belt before handing it to me silently.

I thanked him, and quickly bound David's wrists behind his back before dragging him to the bowl and forcing his face into it.

"Lap up your food quickly, we have a guest to entertain," I ordered.

David hesitated for a moment, but at this point he must have been starving. Before long the sloppy sound of his tongue trying to pull the steak and sides into his mouth filled the kitchen. Aaron let out a laugh as David fully humiliated himself in this way.

"Make sure to lick your bowl clean, you'll be using it all weekend and I don't want you to get sick," I ordered.

David cringed, but complied, using his tongue to clean all around the bowl. Honestly he'd tasted far worse, so I'd have been surprised if he really struggled here.

I took my hand off his neck and let him up once I was sure he had finished.

"You must be thirsty, you poor thing," I cooed, false sincerity in my voice. "Let's get you a drink."

I lifted my dress with one hand and grabbed the second bowl with another. I pulled it up to my pussy and lightly squatted. I pressed down on my pelvic floor muscles again, and before long the loud sound of urine splashing into the bowl filled my ears. I let it fill up to the brim before casually using David's hair to wipe myself clean.

"Hydration is very important," I began. "Make sure to finish your entire bowl."

I was tempted to shove David's face straight into the bowl, but didn't want to deal with the giant mess that would create. Instead, I put my foot on his neck and lightly pressed him down just in front of it.

"You might want to come over and get a good look at this Aaron," I said. "It's always fun to watch them break when they realize just how much piss can fit into a doggie bowl."

Aaron smiled and rose. I could feel David instinctively pushing back against my foot, but there was nothing he could do against my weight.

Aaron squatted down to watch, and I could feel David trembling beneath me as he stuck out his tongue and let it touch the pool of urine. I had seen this behavior before, drinking directly from my pussy was much easier than actually seeing and smelling the entire contents of my bladder. Still, as my slave, David was going to have to learn how to handle this.

I pressed down a bit harder, just enough so that the tip of David's nose touched the pool of piss.

"If you don't start I'll push you all the way in, and you'll be forced to gulp it all down to breathe," I ordered.

That got the poor creature going. He dipped his tongue into the foul lukewarm liquid, and slowly began to lap the urine into his mouth like a pet. It must not have been a particularly potent batch, because before long he was quickly lapping and slurping it up.

Aaron fell onto the floor and began to roll with laughter. I could feel David's neck go hot with humiliation, but to his credit he didn't stop slurping up the piss.

"I can't believe you can make a man do that," Aaron said, trying to catch his breath between laughs.

I smiled. "I didn't make a man drink piss from a dog bowl, as this is no man. This is my fart slave, and it knows its place."

Aaron laughed again.

David continued to drink the pool of cooling urine. A bowl holds a surprising amount, and lapping it up like a dog is a pretty slow activity. I began to grow impatient, and forced his face flat into the bowl.

"Suck the rest of it up quickly, we have plans," I ordered.

David squirmed but complied, and before long the bowl of piss was entirely in his stomach. I couldn't imagine how full he must have felt after that. I pressed his head into the bowl one last time, just for fun, before releasing my foot from his neck.

I turned to Aaron. "You know me and what I want, so let's get to it."

Aaron let out a sly grin. "You always were direct, Nicole."

I nodded before ripping off my dress. After the display of humiliation, I was unbelievably horny in a way that my fingers, a vibrator, or David's warm tongue couldn't satisfy. I practically jumped Aaron, wrapping my arms around his powerful shoulders. He took the hint well, and before long our tongues were exploring each other's mouths while David lay shivering and emasculated on the kitchen floor beneath us.

I took a momentary break from the makeout session to speak.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass tonight, Aaron," I whispered. "This pathetic slave has been tonguing it all day and I just can't take it anymore."

Aaron grinned. "We'd better make sure we're good and ready to go, then."

He stepped away from me for a moment and grabbed David gruffly by the hair, and shoved the poor thing's face between my cheeks again.

"Lube her asshole up good, I want to slide in nice and easy," he ordered.

I smiled. Aaron always took well to bossing my servants around. It was incredibly hot, and just made me want his cock even more.

Aaron resumed making out with me, this time much more aggressively. His tongue forced its way into my mouth as David's tongue slid into my asshole. The contrast of Aaron's aggressiveness and David's subservience was even detectable in how they used their tongues to pleasure me. I was truly a very lucky woman.

Not wanting any incidents during the fucking, I pressed down on my pelvic muscles again, and forced what gas remained down there into David's mouth. To his credit, the fart slipped out silently this time and he didn't make a sound. I could feel his eyes tear up, but Aaron wouldn't notice that.

One of Aaron's strong, rogue hands made its way to my breast and began to play with my nipple, while the other lifted up my stomach and started to tease my clit. The pleasure of all this was nearly too much to bear, and the soft waves of an orgasm washed over me. I felt my asshole contract around David's tongue, and I let out a loud moan.

"Aaron," I whispered. "Fuck me."

Aaron smiled and yanked David's face out of my ass. He then pulled down his shorts, revealing his seven inch throbbing cock. It was still dry though, and I cringed at the thought of it sliding into my ass like that. Fortunately, Aaron had a solution.

Wordlessly, he shoved his cock into David's mouth. The poor slave's eyes widened, but there was nothing he could do. Before long Aaron was using my slave's face to lube up his dick.

"Use your tongue, make sure the whole thing is nice and wet for your Mistress," Aaron ordered. "If my cock hurts her, it'll be going into your ass instead."

I had no idea if this was an idle threat or not. David had no choice but to comply, tears running down his cheeks as he sucked this stranger's cock.

Aaron didn't opt for a facefucking this time at least, and quickly pulled out as soon as he was sufficiently lubricated. He pushed David onto the floor beside the kitchen table on his back, and walked over to me.

Aaron powerfully bent me over the table just above David.

"Watch how a real man fucks your Mistress," Aaron said. "Something you'll never get to do."

The butterflies in my stomach were back. Everything about this was so hot.

"Fuck my ass!" I cried out, not wanting to wait another moment.

I reached back and spread my cheeks, welcoming Aaron's cock in. The head pushed against my eager hole, and it began to part to accept him. Despite all of the preparation, Aaron's thick cock still had a hard time entering. I could feel my hole stretch and strain to accommodate his girth, and I let out a grunt as I tried my best to take it.

Suddenly, I felt Aaron's hips smack against my ass. His cock had made its way in, and it felt amazing. I let out a loud moan as I felt him fill up my insides. Aaron's hand then grabbed my hair, pulled back, and began to fuck me. He was slow at first, making sure David's saliva spread around inside me to fully lubricate everything. The tight, but not quite painful, feeling slowly began to subside as my asshole relaxed and accepted the giant cock inside it.

Aaron must have felt this too, because he tightened his grip on my hair and began to fuck me. My fat stomach spread over most of the table as Aaron's pelvic smacked into my fat, rippling ass. Each thrust was ecstasy, the warm cock inside me twitching and pressing against me, delivering pleasure beyond imagining. The kitchen table shook and rattled as Aaron pounded me harder and faster, the sounds of flesh slapping flabby flesh now louder than anything else in the kitchen.

"More, fuck me harder!" I cried out. "Fill my tight ass!"

Aaron grunted and slapped my ass, the stinging pain somehow amplifying the pleasure. He began to pound me harder and faster, panting with each thrust. I could feel his sweat dripping onto my ass.

The first orgasm suddenly rocked my body. I let out a deep moan as waves of pleasure ran through my pelvis and up my back. Aaron wasn't done though, this just spurred him on. The loud messy slapping noises continued, and poor David was stuck with a view of Aaron's sweaty cock and balls sliding in and out of my fat ass. I could hear some of the sweat, precum, and other juices drip onto David's face, but there was nothing he could do but take it.

The pounding further intensified, and another orgasm let loose a gushing amount of squirt onto David's face. This humiliation only intensified my pleasure, and it must have had a similar effect on Aaron. His cock began to twitch hard inside of me, and his thrusts became erratic. He was about to cum. The mere thought of this spurred me to orgasm once last time, and the contractions of my asshole around Aaron's cock drove him over the edge. He let out a deep, guttural moan as he thrust his cock deep into me one final time.

As my orgasm subsided, I could feel Aaron's hot thick cum begin to fill me up. Like David's tongue, it was a wonderful sensation. It was soft and warm, and it left me feeling all fuzzy inside. Aaron must have been pretty pent up, or perhaps the thought of using the new slave simply aroused him as much as it did me. Regardless as to why, the load he shot into my ass was massive. I could feel the heat of his cum shooting deep inside me with each of his final thrusts. Before long though, he was finally spent. Aaron sighed, and carefully slid out of me with a soft 'pop' sound. Some juices dripped onto David's face yet again, provoking a soft humiliated moan. I smirked.

"You're absolutely amazing, Nicole," Aaron managed to let out between pants. "That ass of yours is something else."

"You're not half bad yourself," I replied, barely able to speak.

We both laid there for a bit in silence, taking in the afterglow of the amazing sex. The only one left unfulfilled now was David, and unfortunately for him, that was just how he was going to have to live his life under me now. A slave without orgasms is much more obedient, and I didn't want to risk ruining that. I did, however, have one final punishment in store for him.

I slowly rose from the table, careful not to spill the massive load of cum sloshing around inside my ass. I looked down at my fart slave, trembling and pathetic beneath me. We had really done a number on him. His face was wet and slick with the cocktail of bodily fluids created by our intense ass fucking session. To his credit, he was silent and trying to remain as still as possible like a good servant, but I could tell it was not easy. Part of me wanted to pity him, but I was just so horny, and I really wanted to push him even further.

12