A New Fart Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pathetic little fart slave," I began, my breath still ragged from the earlier pounding. "You were so disobedient earlier, and I saw you resist servicing Aaron as well. This behavior is not acceptable, you are required to serve my guests as well as you serve me."

David nodded meekly.

"Given all of your transgressions, I've decided to administer one punishment to cover all of them," I continued. "Thank me for this kindness, slave."

"Thank you, Mistress," David replied.

"Good, now thank Aaron for his wonderful cock too," I commanded.

"Thank you, Sir," David managed to choke out.

"Thank you for what?" I asked, my tone somewhat annoyed.

"Thank you...for...your cock," David managed to choke out.

"That's better," I conceded. "Now, time for your punishment. Remember, your misbehavior earned this."

The pathetic fart slave simply nodded. I turned to face the table, and steadied myself before starting to lower my ass onto David.

"Wait, Mistress, no!" David cried out, but it was too late.

I had finished my descent quickly, not wanting to aggravate my burning thighs further. I spread my cheeks as Aaron sat back in a chair, naked, a massive grin on his face.

"Did you just try to tell me what to do, fart slave?" I asked, my tone growing angrier. "You're really proving that you deserve this punishment."

I leaned back, fully enveloping him as I spread my sweaty, ravaged cheeks. I could only have imagined what it must have smelled like back there at this point. A cocktail of sweaty dick, ass, and cum could not have been pleasant, but this was David's duty that he had agreed to. As I relaxed on his face, I could feel the pathetic creature struggling for air.

"You have two options, my disobedient little fart sniffer," I said. "You can either open your mouth and clean your Mistress' asshole, or you can suffocate beneath me in a pile of sweat, farts, and cum."

Aaron laughed loudly at this one, and I could feel my pussy tingle with excitement as I spoke. David struggled for a few more moments, but soon I felt him open up and begin to lick. His soft warm tongue was like a soothing balm on my stretched ravaged asshole. I involuntarily let out a deep sigh of relief as he serviced me once more. Each lick was even more heavenly, and I honestly could have just sat upon David's face as my throne for hours.

However, simply servicing my asshole was a reward, not a punishment. David had been disobedient, and he would learn the painful cost of doing so. I shifted my stomach around a bit, and before long another gas bubble had formed. I let it build up as my unknowing little fart slave lapped at my asshole. I wanted to make sure this had the intended effect.

Before long the pleasurable licks became muted by cramping in my bowels. It was time. I pressed down hard, and before long a massive, wet, rippling fart burst from my asshole. This was no ordinary gas though, I had forced the cum from Aaron's massive load out along with it, straight into David's unwitting mouth.

Within moments I felt the incredible, erotic reaction from my new fart slave. The foul fart cum cocktail had exploded into his mouth, and he certainly could not handle it. His legs began to flail beneath me, and his pathetic attempts to breathe were replaced with muffled cries. Aaron stared intently, his cock stiffening as a result of the humiliating spectacle. As David thrashed and begged beneath me, I let out another hot wet fart, evacuating the rest of the cum into his mouth.

I leaned back again, making sure to completely cut off my fart slave's air supply.

"Now you're going to swallow this gift we've given you," I commanded. "You won't be allowed to breathe until you do."

David struggled further, for perhaps another minute or so. I lifted up my stomach and began to play with myself a bit, unable to help how horny I was. Slowly the thrashing stopped, and I felt perhaps the most erotic sensation I had in quite some time. David was beneath me, swallowing the cum that had just been inside my ass.

It took five full gulps, but eventually my fart slave had completed his punishment. I rolled off him, and stood up.

"On your knees, now," I commanded.

David trembled, struggling to catch his breath, but did as he was told.

"Open your mouth," I ordered, wanting to confirm that he had indeed completed his punishment.

Aaron joined me in making a show out of using our fingers to force David's mouth open and inspect it for cum. The sheer humiliation of it had drained what little color remained in his face, and he simply remained there waiting for us to finish.

Finally satisfied, I forced his mouth closed.

"You did reasonably well for being a new fart slave," I said. "Remember, these punishments are to help train you and make you the best servant you can be for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," David meekly replied, a hint of pride in his expression.

"That's what I like to hear," I continued. "Now, follow me."

I grabbed David by the collar, and Aaron followed behind me as well. We made our way into the bedroom, where a soft, comfortable king-sized bed awaited me and Aaron. I grabbed some chains from a nearby drawer, and attached David's collar to the front-left bedpost, and motioned for Aaron to join me under the covers.

"Let's get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow," I commanded, before turning out the lights and enjoying one last fuck from Aaron before falling asleep.

12