A New Feeling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NNNGG! Miss Hitomi! Your nephew is really good at fucking our tits, isn't he? AHHNN!" Hitomi nodded, gasping and moaning with me.

"Yes, he is Mai! I'm so proud! Keep pounding our titties just like that, nephew! Since you improvised, I'll even give you permission to cum! MMM!"

Jin winced, and pumping back and forth, his cock exploded out of the other side of our tits. He held onto us for support, and thrust as his load was worked out. Hitomi and I squealed as he came so hard. Jin slowly pulled back, and his soaked, twitching meat slipped from our crushing bosoms. He fell back, panting. However, his magnificent penis only swelled up again, engorged with blood, and not a bit tired. Hitomi squealed at his stamina.

"Kyaah! That's my boy! I knew you were difficult to tire out. But I'm a bit let down. We missed that insane cumshot..." Hitomi flopped down on her belly in front of Jin. She ate up his already rock hard dick again, and sucked it, slurping loudly. Jin gasped, and gripped the bedsheets. I was fondling my huge tits, and rubbing my thick thighs together. Hitomi managed to see me through her blind lust for a moment, and slid off of Jin. She crawled to me, and kissed me deeply. I could taste Jin's dick, and my eyes rolled back in my head. Hitomi pulled away from me, and reached in between my legs. I yelped, feeling so very sensitive down there.

"Oouuu... Mai, you poor thing. You must really need a good fucking. Look how wet you are! How would you like to go first with Jin?" I gasped, and happily hugged Hitomi.

"Yes, Miss Hitomi! Thank you so much! I need his dick bad..." Hitomi ordered me on all fours, and I did as instructed. Jin was already kneeling with his huge cock sticking straight out. Hitomi told him to come closer. He crawled towards us. His cock tip magnetically found my cunt, and kissed the fat mound of flesh. I gasped, excited, but also a bit scared. This was my first time, after all. My hungry pussy began trying to suck the tip into itself.

"Now, Jin. You know how this works, but Mai is a virgin. She's never had dick before. Since you're so big, you'll need to be gentle. Think you can do that? I'll be right here, guiding you, okay?" She crawled behind Jin, and wrapped her arms around him. She reached down, and took a gentle hold of Jin's cock. "All you have to do is slide it in this hole right here. It'll be really tight, so just hold on, and power through. Understand?"

"Yes, Auntie. Big sis, I'll be gentle, okay? Don't worry about a thing. I'll make you feel really good." I looked back, and my tongue hung out lewdly.

"Ahhhnnn... Thank you Jin! Please give it to me!" I couldn't wait any longer. I felt his fat tip pop into me, and I tensed up. He slid inside further, and I felt a sharp pain suddenly. I winced in slight pain as my hymen broke. He slid in even further, and I started shaking. Partly in pain, but mostly in pleasure. I finally had a cock inside me! Jin gripped my wide hips, and at last wedged the last inch of his monster inside me.

"Congratulations, Mai. You are no longer a virgin! How does that big dick feel?" I shakily looked back, and managed a slight smile.

"It hurts a little, and he's so big! But it feels really good, for the most part. Jin, you can start moving if you want." Jin looked at Hitomi to be sure. She smiled and nodded. Jin pulled back his hips, and his thick cock started coming out. This is when the pleasure really hit me. My pussy was tightly clamped on the dick, and gripping so hard it came out with it as he pulled back. I gasped into the bed.

"Oh fuck... Mai your pussy has that gorilla grip. It must be so happy to be getting stretched like that. I'm jealous! Jin, honey. Remember what I said about being gentle." Jin nodded, and continued pulling out oh so slowly. His tip was eventually the only thing inside, and then he began thrusting in and out. He was gentle, but incredibly slow. It was an indescribable feeling. He was an expert at giving long, deep strokes. My pussy was squeezing him so very tightly. Hitomi moaned at the delicious sight of such a huge cock impaling such a tight, fat pussy.

"That's it, Jin! You've got a good rhythm going. If you keep that up, Mai will cum in no time. And Mai, if you keep squeezing him just like that, you'll milk him good. Just keep pumping back and forth, and don't stop." She left Jin, and crawled to me. She opened her legs in front of me, and showed me her milf cunt. It was just as beautiful as ever. Trimmed neatly, and a delicious fat mound of pink flesh. My face fell into it, and I started eating. Hitomi squealed in ecstasy, and that triggered Jin to begin pumping faster, and a bit harder.

Hitomi fell back, groping her own giant tits, and moaning loudly. I was desperately slurping up her soaked Auntie pussy as Jin was stretching my pussy open from the back. It was a very obscene picture. Jin was alternating between those amazing long, deep strokes, and a hard, merciless jackhammer motion. He knew how to use that big dick, even though his voice was crying out in an adorable way. Meanwhile I was squealing into Hitomi's snatch as he fucked me so good.

Jin was entranced by my big butt bouncing and jiggling as he fucked my tight pussy. The sight was almost enough to make him blow. But he didn't want to disappoint his Auntie and Big sis, so he pounded, pursing his lips.

"Big sis! You're butt is so phat and juicy! I love making it jiggle like this! It looks so naughty when my cock goes in and out of your hole! MMMM!" I couldn't hold on for much longer, and looked up at Hitomi, drool coming off my tongue and dribbling down into her freshly eaten pussy.

"Miss Hitomi! Jin is gonna make me cum! His dick is so good! AHHNNN!" Hitomi quickly crawled to me, and as I moaned she took my chin and kissed me. I felt a deep orgasm coming as Jin pounded me like a pornstar. He pumped in and out, faster and faster until my pussy exploded. His cock was pushed out, and he was sprayed with my juices like a fire hose. He fell back, and panted hard, licking some of my juice from his fingers. I was collapsed in a heap, exhausted from such an intense orgasm. Hitomi looked pleased. She crawled to Jin, and straddled him. His still hard cock excitedly jumped in between her massive asscheeks.

"Now, you didn't forget about Auntie, did you? I'm gonna ride you like a pony, nephew. Let's give Mai a good show."

Chapter 6: Pussy Samich/Grand Finale

I heard Hitomi screaming in pleasure as I slowly awoke from passing out after squirting from Jin's expert pumping of my pussy. I looked and saw a very naughty sight. Hitomi was twerking her ridiculously phat ass all over Jin's huge dick. He had his arms wrapped around his beloved Aunt's waist as she rode him. I was hypnotized by the rhythmic bouncing of Hitomi's huge butt.

"AHN! Mai! Glad to see you back with us! Come and watch me ride Jin! I bet I can last longer than you without cumming. I'm an expert at milking dick. HNNNGGG! FUCK, IT FEELS SO GOOD!" She madly twerked on Jin's pole, and I watched intently, drooling. I felt my pussy throb, and had an idea. I crawled toward Jin's face, and kissed him before he could even react. My frenching and Hitomi's riding was driving him wild. I pulled away from him.

"PUAH! Mmm... Jin thank you so much for making me cum. You really pounded me out well. Your big sis is very proud of you. But do you think you could do it again? This time with your mouth?" Before he could answer, I straddled his face. My ass enveloped his whole head. He immediately started lapping up my sopping wet cunny. I gasped at his sudden attack, but shuddered in pleasure.

Hitomi was still bouncing away, and proving to be a master multitasker, pulled me close to her and kissed me. Our huge tits smushed together, nipples rubbing into each other. I grinded my hips on Jin's face as he ate me without restraint. We were nothing but a lust filled pile of writhing, bouncing, jiggling flesh. This was the best experience of my life. Although I was already missing Jin's monster cock inside me.

"You're both treating me like a piece of meat! I'm not gonna let you be in charge anymore!" We both heard him from under my enormous ass, and giggled at what he could possibly mean. At this moment, Jin switched to "not messing around anymore" mode. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, and dug roughly into my pussy with his tongue. I gasped, and before Hitomi could react, Jin began thrusting up into his Aunt fast and hard. Hitomi cried out in surprise and alarm. He pumped up and down with all his might, and Hitomi squealed in pleasure. It was apparent that he had never acted this way before. But Hitomi let her nephew slam her pussy from below, and loved it. She worked with his thrusts, matching his rhythm, even though the pleasure was almost too much for her.

Meanwhile I was being mercilessly eaten out, while being held in this boy's arms. He was sloppy, rough, and thorough. He dug me out with his tongue, and I could only writhe in absolute pleasure. Jin was like a machine all of a sudden. A machine only made for pleasing big beautiful women. Hitomi tried holding onto me as Jin worked his Auntie's tight hole. She looked like she was getting lost in the pleasure.

"HAA! H-HAAAHN! M-MAI! My nephew is banging me so hard! I don't know where this came from! He's usually so s-shy! He's gonna make me cuuuum! It feels too fucking good! I'm gonna blow! AHHHHNN!" I held her as she got her love hole rammed. Over and over he pumped up into her, like a king. I was close to cumming, as well. At the same time, Hitomi and I squirted harder than we ever have before. Hitomi fell back off of Jin and sprayed all over us. I collapsed on top of Jin, and he got drowned by my juice. He drank it greedily, and lovingly squeezed my ass.

I shakily rolled off of him, and went to Hitomi. I embraced her, and nuzzled into her giant bosom. She stroked my head, and kissed me all over. Jin got up, and shyly kneeled there, his huge cock standing strong.

"Auntie... big sis... I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me. I just lost control. You were being so rough with me, I thought I should get back at you. Are you mad?" Hitomi pulled him into our cuddle. He was smushed in between our fat bellies and voluptuous tits. He moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, nephew. You are way too considerate! You just made me and your big sis cum harder than we ever have, and you're apologizing? We loved it, honey. He did so well, didn't he Mai?"

"Uh huh. He did very well, Miss Hitomi. I was so surprised when you started taking charge, Jin. But it was amazing. You made your Auntie cum so hard! You pleasured me amazingly well, too. We can't be mad at you for that!" Jin was in heaven as we smothered him with our jiggly, fleshy bodies. He sniffled, and then giggled sweetly. Then Hitomi noticed something.

"Oh my! Jin, my sweet nephew, you're still hard as a rock! You haven't came yet, have you?" She looked down, and grabbed Jin's still throbbing meat in her hand, and started slowly stroking it off. I was surprised as well. In the heat of the moment, I thought he had climaxed with us.

"Haaaau! N-no Auntie... I didn't cum... I'm sorry I have such a naughty, ornery cock..." Hitomi kissed his cheek, and continued stroking him.

"Stop apologizing, silly boy! We can't have you throbbing like that while we're both satisfied. Hmm... oh I have a splendid idea. Mai, come here for a second." We crawled away from Jin, and Hitomi whispered in my ear. Her idea was fantastic, and we knew Jin would definitely cum from it. We met at the edge of the bed. Hitomi lied down, opening her legs, I lied down on top of her on my belly, opening my own legs in front of hers. Our fat pussies mashed together, and drooled all over the bed.

"Here you go, nephew. A pussy samich! Come thrust that poor, twitching cock in between us, and make sure you don't stop until you cum all over us!" Jin nealry jumped onto us, lining up his dick with our joined pussies. His tip poked where they were joined together, and he wasted no time in thrusting inside. He threw his head back in unbridled pleasure. We felt his cock rubbing tightly in between our meaty cunts, and squealed in unison. He rolled his hips back and forth, and side to side. It was obvious he was enjoying himself.

"AHHNN! Nephew, you're too good at that! You're gonna make us cum again if you don't stop! Fuck yeeees! Mai, does it feel good?"

"Yes, Miss Hitomi! I can feel his veiny dick rubbing both of us! It's way too good! Jin, please don't stop!" He sloppily pounded in between the meaty bbw pussies, making wet, sloshing sounds. Then he did something unexpected. He suddenly slid into my pussy without warning, and started pounding it. I gasped, and squealed, loving the sensation. Hitomi wondered what happened for all of 5 seconds, until Jin pulled out of me and went into her. She and I moaned loudly at once. Me from feeling his huge dick suddenly slide out of me, and her from it suddenly going in.

Jin worked his cock into his Auntie's pussy a few times, then pulled out, and dove right back into me again. He was still trying to satisfy us, the little hero. He expertly took turns in each of our cunts over and over, making us squeal at his mercy. After minutes of this intense, sweaty, mating session, he finally started gliding in between us again. He tensed up, and pursed his lips as he thrust back and forth.

"AUNTIE! BIG SIS! I'M REALLY GONNA CUM! I CAN'T LAST ANY LONGER! YOU'RE PUSSIES ARE JUST TOO GOOD!" He yelled as he rubbed in between us fast and hard. Hitomi and I were hugging tightly, and screaming at the intesnse pleasure. We both screamed and came at the same time.

"DO IT! CREAM BOTH OF OUR SLUTTY PUSSIES, JIN! AAHHHHNNN!" At that moment, Jin's godly cock shot a thick, pure white, stream of hot jizz in between both of us. I rolled off of Hitomi, and we held hands, and opened our mouths as Jin blasted us with his seed. It was an impressive load. He coated us in it. We both got up, and took his shaft each in one hand, jerking the rest out. It squirted all over our faces, our huge tits, our fat bellies, as well as the bed. Jin, finally spent, fell back on the bed. He was aseep nearly instantly. Hitomi and I collapsed next to him on either side, enveloping him yet again.

"HAA HAA... That was so good, Mai. Didn't I tell you? I'm so happy I brought him." I couldn't help kissing all over Jin's face as he slept.

"MHMM! He was so great, Miss Hitomi. I'm glad I had a change of heart. Look at him sleep. So cute!" We both got up, and headed for the bathroom to wash up. Hitomi smacked my ass as I walked in ahead of her. I yelped giddily.

"Well, look forward to all kinds of fun just like that for the next week, Mai. Let's invite him in the shower with us when he wakes up, yeah?" I happily agreed.

Chapter 7: Epilogue of Ecstasy

It was the last day of the week when Jin's mother was coming back from her buisness trip. So we decided to make it the best day of our pleasure filled tryst. Jin had made us cum a handful of times each day, since our first time together. We had to thank him, seeing as we probably wouldn't get to do this again for a while. We were in the washroom, all wet. Hitomi and I had his mega sized dick in each hand, and were stroking it slowly back and forth. He was trembling, and holding onto our shoulders for balance.

"AHHNNN... Auntie... Big sis... that feels so good! I might cum..." Just then, the phone rang from the bedroom. Hitomi got up, and strutted towards the noise. With her doing that, I had to make sure Jin was satisfied. I got on all fours, and popped my booty out for him like he liked. He drizzled soap lotion all over his dick and my butt, slathering it into my plump ass flesh. He made a hot dog, and plopped his thick meat in between my fat cheeks. He thrust back and forth. It felt amazing against my asshole, and I could tell he was going to cum soon.

Just as he was about to blow, Hitomi appeared in the doorway. She looked mischievously at us.

"Wow, so you just couldn't wait for Auntie to come back, huh? Well, I have some good news, Jin. You're mama won't be picking you up today. Her trip was extended through the rest of the summer. Know what that means?" Jin made a scared face. He looked at Hitomi whose tongue hung lewdly from her mouth. He looked down at me who was looking back with the same naughty expression. He laughed nervously, knowing how much work he was about to have to put in. The rest of the summer was a hot, sweaty, nonstop fuckfest. It's safe to say that now, I had no inhibitions. I was going to embrace this new, slutty side of myself, and Miss Hitomi and Jin were going to help me do just that.

The End

12