Growth Spurt Pt. 01

Story Info
A drug trial changes Jimmy's life forever.
6.2k words
4.6
314.6k
766

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself. I'm James Simon, Jimmy to most people. I'm the geek you always knew in high school. You know who I mean.. The scrawny kid with the glasses and unkempt look. The one who always tried to blend into the wall so you'd never see me. The kid who was 5'5" and weighed a buck twenty-five soaking wet. The kid who was always, and I mean always, picked last in gym class. I was picked on, bullied, ignored, and laughed at in high school. But I had something over them all, I was the smartest kid in class, if not the school. So despite all their bullying, I had technically graduated before any of those idiots. By the time the fall break ended in my senior year, I had passed almost all of the high school classes I needed to pass in order to graduate and I was then taking college level courses to get a jump on things. Unfortunately, there was just one class I could not avoid: gym class. The guy who teaches gym, who I have nicknamed "coach asshole", would not allow me to pass without taking it the entire year. This way he could torture me the entire because of my mother kept turning him down for dates. If I wasn't forced to take gym, I'd be out of the building!

You see, my mother also teaches at my high school. Biology and sex ed. to be exact. Imagine having your mother teaching sex ed. Oy. However, and I do say this proudly, she's what guys like to call a "MILF". I should be pissed that they call my mom that, but she really is fucking hot. 43 years old, 5'7", a lithe dancer's type body, perfect 36C boobs, deep blue eyes, and long auburn hair. I definitely love her more than life itself. And, yeah, I admit I would love to fuck her if given the chance. I've fapped many nights thinking of being between her legs and just ravaging her.

Anyway, I'm also the product of a broken home. My dad, the idiot that he is, left me and my mother just over 10 years ago. He wanted to "go find himself". Whatever the fuck that means. Other than the very occasional birthday or Christmas card, I haven't heard from him or seen him in a decade. After he left, my mother doted on me. She's the one who encouraged my love of reading and all things educational.

Most of my time at school right now is spent in the library or in a classroom by myself with someone from the college faculty reviewing my work. The other 4 hours of my week is spent dealing with coach asshole and all the jocks who love beating on "weaker" people. So much fun. I endured the torture knowing that come June I'd be free.

So as my life goes swimmingly along towards June, I knew I'd eventually would need to upgrade my old laptop before college. I still have some money from my 18th birthday gift that I got from Aunt Susie last month, but it's nowhere near enough. One of the things my mother instilled in me was to earn my own money and don't expect it to just be handed to you. I knew she'd probably help a little, but it was a pride thing for me. So I knew I'd need a job. I've had a few jobs in the past, but nothing really stuck. (Hey, I'm a teenager, I'm not looking for a career!) I just didn't want to look for another fast food or movie theater job. It was then I saw the ad posted online in the local paper:

"EARN MONEY TESTING A NEW ENHANCED VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT!!! ABSOLUTELY SAFE TO USE! 6 MONTH TRIAL BEGINNING THE 1ST OF THE MONTH. AGES 18-25 ONLY! CALL THE NUMBER BELOW OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE!"

Well now, that's interesting. What did I have to lose at this point? I mean they say it's safe, right? Earn some cash for taking some pills? I know there's probably a risk, but there's no way they'd test on people without it being mostly safe! I'm all in! A few minutes later and the email was sent! And in less than a minute later I receive a response.

Dear applicant,

Please fill out the attached form and select a time & date to be interviewed.

Cordially yours,

Delia Johnson

Groeth Pharmaceuticals

Obviously a form letter, but what the hell. I spent a few minutes filling out the form and selected a 9:00 am appointment for Saturday. Late Friday night I received my verification email and I was good to go.

On Saturday morning I head over to my appointment with a little bit of trepidation, but still eager to do it. Once I got there I saw that I was the only one there.

"Odd," I thought, "I figured there'd be a lot more people here."

I walked up to the reception desk with a button on it and a sign that said, "Press button and please wait." One button push later I sat down and waited..... and waited.... and waited.... 20 minutes later a gorgeous blonde woman, who I guessed was in her late 20's, with extremely long legs wearing an impossibly short skirt came through the door holding a clipboard.

Looking down at her clipboard she asked, "Mr. James Simon?"

I stood up and croaked out a response, "Yep, that's me!"

"Oh wonderful! I'm Delia. It's so nice to finally meet you!"

I muttered a thank you and blushed as she shook my hand.

"Now then, I see you're 18?"

"Yes, as of last month. That's Ok, isn't it?"

Giggling, Delia said, "Oh yes! Yes it's fine. I'm just making sure. I need to dot those I's and crossing those T's!"

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"And you're 5'5" and 125 pounds, correct?"

"Actually I'm 123 as of this morning."

She then writes something on her clipboard.

"Ok, that's very good to know, the weight is important with this trial! To make sure the dosage is correct."

She noticed my nervousness at the comment and said, "Oh! It's nothing to worry about, James! It's just that we need to be exact when it comes to approval!"

"Um, Jimmy. You can call me Jimmy."

"How sweet! Well, Jimmy, why don't you follow me and I'll get you ready."

We walk through the door she came through and went down a long, stark white hallway. Her heels clacking on the tiles as we walked. A few doors lined the walls that had nameplates attached. All of them a doctor somebody or someone. I didn't see all the names, obviously they had a lot of people involved!

After a short walk she opened a door and showed me into a rather plain office with an examination table in it.

"Jimmy, please undress to your underwear and hop up on the table. Dr. Jensen will be with you shortly."

And with that Delia walked out allowing me to undress.

So more waiting. I tried to kill some time while playing on my phone, but I was getting zero reception for some reason. I decided to just sit there and try not to doze. After about another 20 minutes the door opened and Dr. Jensen appeared. I was expecting some old guy, but instead I got an older woman who was a knockout. I couldn't help but stare. She was definitely in her 60's, but she had to work out! Her body looked incredible. Even better than my mother's! She towered over me by a few inches and her deep brown eyes completely drew me in. Even with the white lab coat, I could tell she was extremely well endowed.

I apparently wasn't too sly in my staring and I heard a small cough come from her.

Looking directly at her, she said, "Good day, Mr. Simon. I hope I didn't surprise you in some way."

Embarrassed, I softly said, "No, ma'am. I, uh, was.... Um, well, I wasn't expecting someone like you."

Chuckling she said, "Someone like me? You mean a doctor, right?"

"Uh, yeah, that's it." At that point I figured the less said the better.

"Ok then," she said with a smile, "Let's start the examination. I do need you to sign a waiver first before we can begin. Delia should have taken care of this. She incredibly capable in many ways, but she can be such a ditz sometimes!"

Handing me the form I took a cursory glance and signed it.

"And initial here please."

I did as she asked.

"And one more here," she said as she flipped to another page.

One more set of initials and I handed it back to her.

"Excellent! Now let me take a look at this fine specimen of a young man!"

Hearing that I noticeably blushed and I heard her laugh softly. Her probing and touching and examining of every square inch of my body certainly did not help with the embarrassment either! It got particularly embarrassing when she had me stand up to examine my penis and balls. My regular doctor is a man, so this was the first time ever that woman touched me there! I tried not to get hard, but I was fighting a losing battle.

"Oh how nice, you're cooperating with me! We needed a measurement eventually! One moment, let me check.... Hm, ok! 4.8 inches long and 2.1 inches in girth. Testicles are on the smaller side of average size."

Hearing her be so analytical about it didn't help the erection. Matter of fact, she put her hand back on my penis and started to slowly stroke.

Looking at her with a mix of fear and enjoyment I muttered, "Dr. Jensen, what are you doing?"

Smiling she said, "Don't worry, we need a sperm sample as well, I figured since I was already here I might as well get the tube fil.... Oh look! So soon! How nice!"

My body betrayed me and I came in seconds. I was thoroughly embarrassed at this point. I sat back on to the table with head hung down.

As she stored the sample, she looked at me and smiled softly.

"Mr. Simon, it's fine. It happens to many young men of your age. I am not judging you here. This was purely a medical procedure."

Hearing that made me feel a little better, but only a little.

"All right, I will be right back and we'll get started soon. You may dress now."

And with that she walked out with her notes and sample.

Another 20 minutes of waiting Delia came back into the room.

"Hi, Jimmy! I am so sorry about missing the waiver! But it seems everything is just fine! You've been accepted and we're going to begin to today. If you'd please following me, I'll take you to the lab."

Hoping off the table I followed Delia down another hallway towards double glass door that was frosted. Using a key card, she opened the door and there stood Dr. Jensen and two other people, both female. One a very petite Asian woman, the other a voluptuous red head.

Thinking to myself, I said, "Wow, I'm really liking this place! It's full of hot medical types!"

As I walked to the doctor, she said, "Mr. Simon, please take a seat. I am going to administer the shot. You will receive this shot weekly and at or very near this specified time. Currently the time is 10:30 am. So every Saturday you will need to be here to get it. There will be a total of 24 shots. It is very important that you never miss an appointment because it could cause some adverse affects. Will that be an issue?"

I shook my head no.

"Excellent!"

And with that she filled a syringe with a dark red liquid and proceeded to inject it into my arm.

Once done Dr, Jensen said, "Now the injection site might feel warm, but that's fine as it's typical for the first shot. You may also feel a little light headed for a few minutes, but it will pass. As the weeks go on, the dosage will increase slightly, but you will be fine as long as you maintain the weekly schedule. You will also be given a bottle of 14 pills. Take 2 pills a day, one at a time. Do your best to take them 12 hours apart if you can. I also suggest you take them with food or by drinking milk. Do you understand so far?"

As she handed me the bottle, I looked up and said, "Yeah not a problem. Take 2 pills a day, one at a time, 12 hours a part, drink milk."

Smiling she said, "Oh I like you. I think you're going to be perfect for this study! Delia, please give Mr. Simon the necessary paperwork and contact numbers."

And with that she got up and walked out of the lab, with the other 2 assistants(?).

Delia tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Here you go, Jimmy. If you have any issues or problems, please call this number and not 911! Do not go to another doctor, come here. This trial is extremely important and it's vital that we maintain as much control of the results as we can, so we cannot take the chance of any outside interference potentially ruining the trial. If you follow the rules and do as the doctor says, every week you will receive a check for $250. All right?"

My eyes went wide when she mentioned the amount of money! I was able to stutter out that I understood and she handed me my first check and walked me out of the building. And for the next few weeks I did what Dr. Jensen asked. I took the pills, showed up for the shot, got my check, and stuck to the regimen. For the first 3 months, I didn't notice much of anything happening to me physically, but I felt really good. I had more energy, I felt sharper, I slept less but felt more rested. It was great! However, it was after gym class one day that things changed for me.

Right after Friday's class, I made a beeline to take a short shower so I could get dressed quickly. That day's class was an oh so stimulating class of running track (ugh) and I needed the shower! I almost made it out of the locker room, but Derrick stopped me. Class-A jerk #1 who was the star defensive end on the football team and dumber than a box of rocks. The guy was 6'5" of solid stupidity. I'd call him dumber than a box of rocks, but that would be an insult to rocks!

"Hey, Simple Simon! Ya owes me money," he bellowed.

I sighed deeply because the old "Simple Simon" nickname I got years ago never got old. Looking up at him I replied, "What money??"

"Da money ya owes me for not beatin' yer ass for you being you."

That elicited a few strained laughs from the surrounding crowd and he guffawed at his lame attempt at a joke.

"Look, Derrick, I don't have any money," I lied. "So I'm going to have to decline your gracious offer."

He looked at me like I had just grown a third eye and then his expression turned to anger.

"Yuh gonna pay, Simon! Ya owes me!"

And with that he swung his fist at me. I ducked and he slammed his fist into the locker overhead. All I heard then was a loud crunch and Derrick screaming.

"YA BROKE MUH HAND!!! You're dead, motherfucker!"

At this point my heart is racing and instinct took over. Normally at this point I'd be running for my life, instead I fought back. As I stood up and clenched my hands together into a double fist and swung upwards and landed a direct shot into his crotch. He screeched like a little girl as he toppled over like a fallen redwood, his hands covering his smashed balls. He was down for the count.

And right then I got a stabbing pain in my muscles. All of them at once. Like tiny needles were being pushed in! I yelped and fell to my knees hugging myself and trying to not cry as well. As I fell, it felt like my crotch was on fire and ground glass was being shoved into balls! Guys rushed over to see what was wrong, but as quickly as the pain happened it disappeared. Breathing heavy I looked up to see a bunch of eyes looking back at me. I slowly got up, a little unsteady on my feet, and slowly walked out of the locker room. At that point I left school and I went home. I called the emergency number Delia had given me and then collapsed on the couch to sleep.

The next thing I remember is my mother shaking me awake.

"Sweetie, are you all right? I heard what happened in the locker room."

I slowly opened my eyes to see a vision of beauty in front of me. Her worried smile greeting me. And, God, those eyes.

"Ugh, what...? What time is it, mom?"

"It's almost 4:30. How long were you sleeping for?"

As I sat up I shook my head free of the cobwebs and said, "Dunno. I guess 2 or 3 hours?"

"Oh my poor sweet darling. Maybe I should take you in to see Doctor Cruse."

That woke me up and I quickly responded, "No! I mean, no, I'm ok. I was just tired from gym class is all."

Frowning slightly, she said, "Are you sure? I worry so much about you. I know this year hasn't been easy on you."

"I'm fine, mom, honest. Just tired."

Reluctantly giving in, she said, "All right. Just don't work too hard, ok, sweetie? I can tell you're doing something because you're looking more toned. I'm proud of you for taking better care of yourself. Anyway, let me get dinner started."

And with that she leaned over and gave me a soft peck on the cheek as she normally does, but this time she lingered just a bit for some reason. Like she was almost smelling me? Weird.

The rest of the evening was like any other Friday night for us. Mom graded papers as we watched Netflix. At about 11:00 I decided to go to bed. I gave her a small kiss and hug, which lasted longer than normal, before heading to my bedroom. When my head hit the pillow, I was asleep in seconds.

The next day I woke up feeling great, as if nothing happened the previous day. If anything, this was the best I've ever felt in my life. I went to put on my glasses and I suddenly realized I didn't need them! Everything looked so clear!

Downstairs in the kitchen I saw mom at the table dressed in her yoga outfit and with her usual cup of coffee. And knowing her, it was probably her second cup.

"Mornin', mom. Up early to work out again?"

Laughing softly she said, "Yes, you know me. No matter what, I will wake up at 5:30 am sharp. How did you sleep, sweetie? Feeling better?"

Filling a glass with some milk, I responded, "Yeah, I really feel great today. I got some really good sleep last night."

"Oh good! I was worried last night, but it looks like I worried for nothing."

Nodding at her, I grabbed my milk and took a pill.

Seeing me doing that she said, "I've been meaning to ask you, what are those pills I see you taking all the time? I don't recall you needing a prescription for anything."

"These? On, they're just vitamins is all. Just trying to be healthy like you." Yes, the bullshit is strong in me.

She smiled at me before saying, "I'm glad you're taking your health seriously. I was so worried that you were spending far too much time in books. Your health is just as important as your education."

I tried hard not to roll my eyes, but I smiled back and just said, "I know, mom. Maybe one day I can join you in taking yoga."

Why did I say that?

"I would love that, Jimmy! We'll talk about it later, right now I desperately need a shower and I know you have your work appointment to keep!"

Walking past me, she leaned down to give me a kiss on the cheek and it really lingered this time. It was definitely not a peck! And was that a soft moan I heard? Definitely weird....

After mom left, I got up to get dressed to make my 10:30 appointment. I also made it a point to tell the doctor what happened at school!

Once I arrived at the office, Delia greeted me as usual. Always smiling and looking hot, she took me back to the lab. This time, however, I could tell she was staring at me more. Her eyes just slowly looking me up and down. Before I could say anything, we had entered the lab and there I saw Dr. Jensen waiting for me with the syringe already filled.

"So, Mr. Simon, how are you feeling? Sleeping well?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm really feeling great. Whatever these vitamins are, they're awesome. But... um...."

"Yes, is something wrong?"

I stammered a bit and said, "Maybe, I guess. A weird thing happened yesterday after gym."

I then told her what happened and how I felt afterwards. When I finished, she sat there deep in thought, looking at her notes, before responding.

"I see. Well that is excellent news!"

"Huh? Excellent news? What.. how?!"

Laughing, Dr Jensen replied, "Yes, it's very good news. I was wondering when that would happen. I was trying to not interfere and allow things to happen naturally. The adrenaline rush mixed with fear you had during your fight was the key for everything to get, shall we say, jump started."

Obviously my confused looked caused her to laugh.

12