A New Friend

Story Info
A Lonely young woman enters a bar, surprises await.
2k words
4.47
12.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gabby closed her laptop for the day she vaguely considered what the evening ahead had in store. Friday night and she had no plans. It was taking some getting used to that her friends had all moved out of the city to get married and start families. She just wasn't in that place and really missed having fun. Besides, she didn't want to swap her dancing shoes for nappies and the only reason she wanted to get no sleep was due to having fun, not a crying baby.

She closed her front door behind her, it was winter and the warm air of her apartment hit her face. Her cat Lenny meowed to welcome her home and rubbed up against her legs. She greeted him and decided it was time for wine. Taking the bottle of red from the top of the fridge she poured herself a large glass, catching the drip sliding down the outside of the glass with her tongue.

She lit a scented candle on the edge of the bath and slipped into the warm water. Gabby felt the heat from the wine move down her throat and relax her long limbs. The cat sat on the lip of the bath and pawed at the bubbles. Her mind started unwinding and her thoughts drifted to the last time she went out, it must have been her friend Lola's birthday last month. Gabby and a few of her friends went out for lunch to celebrate Lola turning 27, Lunch turned into cocktails, which turned into shots that turned into dancing until they were the last to leave the club. It was a rare occurrence these days, going out was strictly restricted to Birthdays and Hen do's.

"Fuck it. I'm going out tonight. No offence Larry, but I need something more stimulating than a night sofa with you." He gave her a look that she interpreted as surprised. She wasn't exactly the type of girl to head to a bar on her own, but spending another Friday night at home with the Cat seemed too depressing.

She finished off the remainder of her wine and poured another glass. She riffled through her closet and settled on a Red dress that she swore was bigger last time she wore it. Her hair was released from the top knot and her dark tresses settled around her shoulder. Gabby was never a high maintenance kind of girl and preferred converse and jeans opposed to heels and tight dresses, but she wanted to make an effort for herself. She applied a slick of red lipstick, grabbed her coat and headed out of the door.

"A Negroni please." Gabby perched on a stool at the bar whilst the bar tender made her drink. She was having second thoughts about coming out alone and felt self-conscious in her dress, she pulled it down to prevent showing too much skin and attracting the wrong kind of man. As she sipped her drink she glanced around the room. Full of the usual Friday night crowd, office workers, groups of guys and friends catching up over a bottle of wine. She noticed that a table of guys across the room send a drink to the woman sat next to her at the bar. The stranger raised her glass towards the men as a thank you gesture.

"Do you have any pointers?" Gabby gestured towards the woman's glass.

"It's not worth the effort believe me, although, it does save me a lot of money when I go out drinking!" The woman flipped her hair long blonde hair over her shoulder and smiled at Gabby.

Gabby instantly felt drawn to her. She had a warmth that obviously attracted people to her, with a smile that lit up the room, it seemed impossible to imagine people not instantly liking her. Gabby could use a new single friend to go out dancing with; she didn't want to waste this opportunity.

"I'm Maria by the way". She held out her hand with another of her smiles.

Gabby blushed, she felt Maria's gaze was almost too familiar, like she had seen through into her soul, "Nice to meet you Maria, I'm Gabby".

The two women ordered more drinks and before they knew it they were chatting away like they had known each other for a life time. Maria had recently moved into the city after her last relationship ended, she wanted to get a fresh start. Two drinks became three and then the group of men across the bar sent over shots. Before Gabby knew it they were surrounded by the men, listening to them talk about how important their jobs were and how they had second homes in the country. Gabby wasn't really into padding their ego so she made her excuses and fled to the bathroom.

It dawned on her mid pee that she just wanted to talk to Maria, she felt the men had ruined the fun they were having.

"Gabby? Gabby are you in here?!" Maria was summoning her.

"I'm in here! Hang on a second."

"Gabby those men are awful, let's get out of here. Let's go somewhere we can dance."

The women walked along the cold city streets, the warm glow of the streetlights hitting their faces whilst they chatted away. Neither was walking with intent, but somehow they ended up outside Gabby's flat.

"Do you want to just come to mine? I music and I'm a pretty mediocre cocktail maker" Gabby said tilting her head to the side with a mischievous smile.

"Of course I do, as long as Lenny doesn't judge my dancing!"

The two women stumbled up the stairs and into the warm flat. Drinks were poured and music was played, they danced with each other half jokingly slow dancing together. Gabby felt a rush of excitement followed by confusion, so she excused herself and went to the bathroom.

Gabby looked at her reflection. Her cheeks glowing from the dancing, her hair tousled in a way that having a good time can do. She realised that the excitement she felt was towards Maria, she wanted to keep touching her; she wanted to be closer to her. She had never had feelings like this before and she didn't know what to do.

Just go back out there and pretend that nothing is wrong...She won't have noticed, she's just having a good time too. Gabby pushed her fringe to the side and headed back out to the dancing.

Maria was waiting outside the bathroom and went straight in for a kiss. As Gabby leaned back against the wall she surrendered to Marias warm, soft lips. She noticed the warmth rising in her, growing from between her legs. Her hand reached up and she stroked Maria's face, her soft skin delicate and warm. Maria's lips moved across her face and down her neck. Gabby responded by moving her hands to cup Maria's breasts, they were large and soft. She took her hand and dived into Marias dress pulling out her breasts so she could get a good look. She reached down tonging Maria's hard nipples; she put them between her teeth and gave them a gentle nibble.

Maria moaned. She pushed Gabby back against the wall with some force, making it clear who was in charge here. Before gabby could register, Maria was lifting up her tight red dress and pulling her panties to the side. Her tongue was warm and firm, teasing her outer lips, nibbling the soft part of her thighs, making Gabby beg for it.

Gabby reached down and pushed Maria's head into her, looking down on a woman between her legs was almost too much; she had to hold her-self back from coming on Maria's face. She was obviously experienced; Gabby had never felt this good when any boy went down there. Gabby moaned as Maria slid her tongue inside her causing her to buck against the wall in pleasure. Having Maria's warm, hard tongue inside her was a new sensation and it felt overwhelming.

Maria, spun her around and started eating her from behind, bending her over so she could get in deeper. Gabby couldn't contain herself as she felt Maria slip two fingers into her and massaging her clit with her velvet tongue. Gabby shuddered as her orgasm built to a peak, taking her breath away with its force, she bucked and trembled as she came over Maria's face.

Still in a state of shock Gabby was not allowed to rest for a second. Maria, spun her around and began kissing her lips. Gabby could taste herself on Maria's face, all over Maria's face, her juices glistened in the light. Regaining some of her senses, she began to work her way down Maria's curvy body to repay the favour.

"Wait...er...there's something..."

Before Maria could say anything else, Gabby's face was already staring at her panties. She was staring at possibly the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"Oh my..." Gabby managed. She was surprised, but this was more familiar to her than a vagina anyway. She knew that she was very good with a Penis, so she decided to carry on.

She pushed Maria's Panties to the side and the massive cock sprung out from its constraints. Gabby licked her lips and slid her tongue from the base to the tip, making sure to give some extra attention to the head. She took the hard dick into her mouth, sliding her lips down the shaft. Maria whimpered with delight and steadied herself against the wall behind Gabby.

Gabby worked up and down the shaft, cupping Maria's balls in her hand whilst supporting the base of the cock with the other. She was so excited she felt the wetness between her legs more and more. She looked up at Maria; she loved how submissive she felt, such a beautiful woman looking down at her whilst fucking her face. She reached up and grabbed Maria's nipple twisting and pulling, Maria drove her cock in further as a sign of approval. Gabby was almost gagging on Maria's massive cock and tears were forming in her eyes.

"Good girl." Maria smiled down at her, taking her head in both hands, moaning as she pushed her cock deeper and deeper.

Maria stood Gabby back up. She turned her around and bent her over, pushing Gabby's dress up around her waist. She parted her legs and bent down to examine how wet Gabby was. She slid her fingers inside Gabby and licked off the juices as she pulled them out.

"You're enjoying yourself huh? Do you want more?" Maria pushed her fingers back inside Gabby.

"Yes, don't stop. I want you to fuck me". Gabby replied, her body was yearning for more.

Maria teased Gabby by resting her cock between her pussy lips. Gabby moaned she craved Maria's cock inside her; she pushed back into Maria to show her desperation. Maria slowly pushed her throbbing cock into Gabby's pussy, only enough to make Gabby moan and withdrew it again. The tip of her penis was glistening with juices, she rubbed the shaft on Gabby's clit causing her to whimper with pleasure.

"Please fuck me, I can't take anymore" Gabby breathlessly pleaded. She longed for the feeling of fullness, of pure pleasure.

Maria drove her thick cock into Gabby's warm, wet, tight pussy her cock filling every last bit. She felt Gabby's lips stretching around her shaft pulling her in deeper. Maria felt Gabby shudder with pleasure as she pushed in and out of her tight hot pussy. Maria leant forward and pulled Gabby's dark hair back to see her face. Gabby's face was twisted with pleasure. She pounded harder Gabby's juices were running down her balls, she felt so good. Her pussy was almost too much to handle, Maria felt the orgasm grow, she pulled out just in time and pushed Gabby to her knees. She came hard, streams of come splashing over Gabby's wide open mouth. Gabby stuck out her tongue and lapped it up. She had never been so satisfied and excited by anyone before, she loved her new friend.