Danielle

Story Info
Divorced man finds unusual love in new and different ways.
28.9k words
4.85
63.1k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers

My relationship with a gorgeous young woman named Danielle, has been one of the most satisfying and unique in my life.

A few years ago, I met a couple through mutual friends that I became quite close with. They didn't introduce me to Danielle directly, but what they had suggested to me set in motion an event that changed my life trajectory and my outlook on my personal life. I had met John and Casey at a party at my neighbor's house over the fourth of July. The fourth fell on a Friday that year so it became a weekend pool party.

John and I struck up a conversation at the BBQ watching our host slow roast a gigantic pork butt. Many jokes were made about the "size of that ass" as we sipped beer and laughed loudly, as people who had just met and had been drinking all afternoon often did. John's wife Casey strolled up and smacked him on the ass

"You making fun of my butt?" she asked, good-naturedly. John rounded spilling his beer.

"Of course! Always!" Came his reply. Casey beamed at him a bit and turned to shake her shapely bottom at him; well really all of us standing there. She grinned over her shoulder at him. Her eyes flicked to mine for a split-second as well.

"Good answer." She hissed sort of sexually. And slid her arm around his waist, drawing herself into him, and closer to me a bit I noticed.

John introduced her around. I shook her hand noting the firmness of her grip and the intensity of her gaze on me as we shook. She met all the eyes of the men she was meeting for the first time. I think we all took in the shape of her; fit and beautiful. "Don't burn the butt." She told our host, jabbing him in the arm gently, teasingly.

"Smoke." He corrected. "It's all in the smoke."

The party continued apace with the drinking and fun in and around the pool until late in the day. I couldn't help noticing how often Casey appeared at my side, both in the pool and out. She made no secret of the way her body was an object of her own intense focus; the tiny one-piece swimsuit did its level best to accentuate every perfect curve of her well-toned and obviously sculpted shape. She clearly worked out ferociously. John was no slouch himself, but was in a lesser class than Casey.

As the sun was preparing to set, I decided to head to my house, a few doors down, to change into other clothes for the evening. I had mentioned a bottle of KSB that I had waiting for just such an occasion as today, so John joined me to fetch it. We chatted about life in general and a bit more about my divorce a few years earlier. I had mentioned it earlier, but we got into some of the details a bit as we walked. John also told me a bit about his marriage to Casey, how they met, what they did, and a little bit of their intimate relationship. I thought this was a bit forward, but nothing too unusual; we'd all been drinking pretty heavily. I gave John the bottle and then headed upstairs to change.

Back up the street the evening led to more drinking as we gathered around the cul-de-sac to watch the various groups that had brought fireworks, set them alight. Casey appeared yet again at my arm, whistling and cheering as the sky lit up time and again. Kids ran by with sparklers, threatening to set each other's hair on fire and we laughed and drank some more.

My neighbor and our host William, was known for going all out with parties, announced that tomorrow would be another round of games and fun, for those who lived close or wanted to stay over. Casey told me that John had played football all through high school and college and seemed excited about the game that was being assembled for tomorrow. They lived out of town but had decided to stay over; both for tomorrow's fun and because much booze had already been consumed. A number of other guests had decided the same. The kids would all be thrown together in a huge camp-out on the living room floor. This was always common in our neighborhood.

Casey told me that she was sorry to hear about my divorce and asked whether we'd had any kids. I admitted not. I guess my mood fell a bit at this admission, because she took my arm, consoling me. Around midnight, the kids were all starting to go down for the night, and sleeping arrangements were being arranged. William's house was quickly filling up, so those of us that lived in the neighborhood began offering spare rooms to other guests. Casey turned to face me fully from about 12 feet away. Locking eyes with her we made a silent agreement for them to stay at my house.

Around 2:00 AM we staggered down the street to my house, waving to others as they did they same. We sat in the living room for one last nightcap and quietly chatted about life and the demise of my relationship. I fixed us all one last drink and they sat on the sofa opposite me, as I flopped into my favorite chair opposite them.

I was surprised how the conversation had turned to our sex life, which I admitted had been a bit stilted. My wife never really warmed to the idea of passionate sex. It was as if she felt the obligation but not the desire. I admitted to having wanted more from her. And that since the split I'd been with no one.

Casey was surprised at my admission that I hadn't had sex in 19 months.

"Yeah, no! I'm definitely not like her!" She admitted. "I couldn't go for more than a couple of weeks." John chuckled.

"Very true, you." He added. "Casey definitely has no issue expressing her desires." Casey winked at me. In that moment I suspected that this was an opportunity and an offer.

There followed a long, not-uncomfortable pause, which I took to be the opening for a deeper discussion into their intimate relationship. I shared a very long gaze with Casey, until she admitted that she had long been in touch with her own desires.

"I just always figured that if there was something that I wanted to do, I should follow my interest and go for it."

"Which is how she met me." John countered.

They both took turns sharing the story of their first encounter, which had been in the midst of a weekend party that had started not unlike this one. Casey had gone with a girlfriend who knew John from work. Late into the evening when the three of them were the last people in the Jacuzzi, things had become quite heated.

"John means 'heated between us girls'." Casey admitted.

John leaned back grinning as Casey related that she'd had a couple of minor lesbian relationships before, and her girlfriend was very turned on and drunk. In the Jacuzzi, John just sat back and enjoyed the scene of these two girls making out heavily and then taking turns laying back on the Jacuzzi deck while they pleasured each other orally. Later they'd all three tumbled into bed together wherein the girlfriend passed out while Casey and John,

"...began a fucking frenzy that's never really ever ended." Casey concluded turning her intense gaze to her husband.

By now Casey was openly stroking John's impressive erection through his trunks. I recognized the wide-open invitation to join them sexually but was still a bit shy of delving in too deep just yet.

"Sorry if this is too..." Casey began.

"No, no! Please. You two are guests in my home. Please feel free to indulge." I was feeling quite drunk. Casey grinned at me, John grinned at her.

"Yeah?" She asked. "You don't mind?" I nervously shook my head, curious at what was coming next. I had to admit to myself that as hot as this was becoming, I really wasn't sure if I was ready.

Casey kept her eyes on mine as she slid to the floor, continuing to stroke and tease John's substantial bulge.

"Well, like I said," John sighed contentedly, "Casey definitely has no issue expressing her desires."

He and I both watched as she extricated John from his shorts, revealing a very impressive erection. I could tell he was watching me out the corner of his eye as Casey began to slip her gorgeous lips over the head and take him deep. She was obviously very aroused as well as talented at sucking. I felt almost out of my body as I watched her take his huge cock very deeply. She still in her bikini top and tiny shorts as she sucked him deeply and slowly. It was very erotic to watch her stomach lurch as she gently gagged on his considerable length.

I had never watched anything like this in person and was intrigued at my growing interest. I was intrigued by their openness, her gorgeous body and, I reluctantly had to admit, the beauty of his massive penis. It was not that I wanted it, but I had to admit that it was very attractive. Casey slowly removed her mouth from him and turned to me.

"I'm very glad you don't mind". She whispered. Her eyes dropped to the tent in my jeans with the obvious suggestion that I remove them.

I drunkenly went through my hazy feelings about joining them for a threesome, the invitation being clearly, silently offered by both. After my long slow consideration she continued,

"Or, ... do you just like to watch?" I slowly nodded at this idea. She cooed,

"Mmmmmm, I love to be watched!"

Casey then returned to the huge cock in front of her, taking it to the point of choking. She reached around her back to untie the bikini top, pulling it off and revealing gorgeous tight B-cup breasts. Her pecs were obviously toned but her breasts still had that sexy jiggle as she moved. I love natural breasts like hers! They both worked John's shorts off completely and his legs splayed widely for her. I continued to be intrigued about the size, girth and beauty of his penis. Casey's worked her shorts and bottoms off until she was also completely nude.

I sat back and just watched this wild display in my own living room as she bobbed up and down with increasing excitement. She subtly moved so that her bottom and gaping pussy were facing me more directly.

"Oh John," she said wetly, "I love this gorgeous cock lover!" she moaned around a mouthful of his huge penis. "And Calvin," she added to me, "I don't want to push you, ... if you aren't ready, but If you like, ..." I waited as she bobbed up and down some more, then turned to glance at me over her shoulder, "... my pussy would love your cock!"

I flashed back to earlier in the day when we were all playing in the pool and Casey had "accidentally" grabbed a handful of my erection underwater. I had been immediately embarrassed at my erection. We were all playing in the pool, throwing the football and my having brushed past her, took her top with me, as we both scrambled for the ball. I know that she got a full and complete feel of my hard penis in her hand. I had forgotten it until now.

John was watching me with a slight smile, knowing that the decision was completely mine to make; he was obviously fine with whatever I chose. Casey's incredible bottom waved at me enticingly, her labia smoothly shaved and wildly swollen.

She slowly released her husband and turned to me. Remaining on all fours she crawled very slowly to where I sat.

"I totally get that this might be a bit much, ... after all you've been through and would never want to make you uncomfortable or move too fast, but if nothing else I would love to see you in the nude."

She waited a long beat, before slowly reaching for my jeans.

"You don't have to do anything," she continued, "but it would turn me on so much to have you watch us in the nude." I allowed her to unbutton my pants and then she retreated a bit. I stood and slowly removed my shirt and jeans, my aching penis bouncing straight out as hard as I can remember is being. Her eyes burned with desire.

I glanced at John, who was watching intently.

"Like I said," she purred, "It is for you to decide, and we are totally fine with whatever, ...", she glanced at her husband, "but you are very welcome to join us, ... and fuck me." This last comment oozed out of her mouth, with such passion I physically trembled. She slowly turned and at last returned her hungry gaze to her husband's fat cock and began to suck him again.

Casey's beautiful pussy drooled for me, but I was still unsure about indulging my growing thirst for the tightness of her body. Finally, she let John slip wetly from her mouth and crawled up to straddle him. Her nipples were immediately in his mouth. I got a spectacular view of her pussy lips being stretched around his considerable thickness and she slowly dropped all the way down onto his cock with a contented sigh.

"Ohhhhh yessss! beautiful thick cock in my pussy!" She began to ride up and down, back and forth. "Oh Calvin, I love it!" she whispered, addressing without looking.

I couldn't help taking my cock in hand and stroking it, watching this erotic show in my own living room. After a short while Casey stood, turned 180 degrees and sat back down on John's glistening cock. They didn't even guide it. It found her opening without assistance. Her eyes were on me the whole time. Casey's body was heaven as I watched her fucking her husband.

"Oh yes, Cal. Stroke that gorgeous cock for me!" she hissed watching intently. "You have such a beautiful big hard penis sweetheart."

I was dazzled at not only being allowed to see her completely nude, but the added thrill of John's cock appearing and disappearing into her. Her body was shining with sweat as she rode him. My hand was a blur on my cock as she watched me jacking off to her.

"I understand if it isn't for tonight, but if you ever want to," she cooed softly, "I would love to suck that gorgeous thick cock! Take you down my throat! Feel you fuck me with it!"

I began jacking it furiously. "Can I watch you cum for me?" she whispered. I noticed John leaning around her to watch me as well. I heard him moan in the affirmative. They both were watching me, as she worked her hips on him.

"Cum for me Cal! Shoot it for me sweetheart!" I realized that she was right in my line of fire. "Shoot it all over me sweetheart!!" Without even realizing it I rose from my chair, stroking my aching cock right in her direction. "Yes! That's it baby! Stroke that gorgeous cock for me! I love it, I want it! Cum for me! Show me!" I was so close.

"Cum all over us!!" When I heard John's voice telling me to shoot my cum on them both, realizing his interest in it as well, my brain began its own fireworks; I was seeing stars. "We both want your hot cum all over us!" he repeated. I haltingly took a step closer, my hand a blur on my cock, my orgasm rising quickly to the surface. I watched as Casey's hand slowly reached out to cup my balls gently, and John pushed forward in his chair a bit. "Let us both taste your sweet cum!" His voice echoed in my head.

That sent me crashing over the edge. My load shot out forcefully in 4 long streams! It was covering them both. Casey pulled my balls closer until the head of my cock slipped between her lips, as she moaned loudly, her orgasm taking her. Her other hand took hold of my shaft and withdrew me from her mouth and guided me over her shoulder and into John's mouth briefly! His body was lurching as he began filling his wife's pussy with cum.

"Oh, what a gorgeous cock!" he hissed, as Casey withdrew me from him and took me in her mouth again, moaning her agreement around my shaft. "Your cum tastes so good, stud!" he strained as his orgasm waned. Casey's hand under my balls pulled even tighter as she swallowed me completely down into her throat. "Yeah! Swallow that beautiful cock, baby!" he whispered to her, watching her. His hands were working both her beautiful tits, as her body continued to jerk in her orgasm. "Your thick cock felt so good in my mouth Cal" he whispered, his eyes glued to it.

Casey pulled me wetly from her mouth, turning her gaze to me.

"Would that be okay baby?" she asked me. I simply grinned at them both. She smiled and guided me back to John's sexy mouth. "Show me lover." She whispered to him. "Suck that gorgeous cock."

I watched as John leaned forward to take my still fully erect penis deeply into his mouth. His eyes rolled closed at the feel of it. "Oh yes, baby!" she whispered "You are so beautiful sucking big hard cock!" Her voice reeked of hot sex! His hand slipped around me grabbing my butt and pulling me closer. The sensation of his mouth was so hot! I was so turned on watching a man sucking me.

"Mmm hmmm!" He moaned around me. "Oh fuck, Cal! I love your cock stud!" he hissed, slipping me from his lips, but immediately taking it deep again. My hand found the back of his head, of its own accord; my hips began working. "Mmm hmm, Fuck my mouth stud." I was happy to oblige, as Casey and I watched him give me delicious head.

"Oh Cal! I love sucking your gorgeous big hard cock, man!" He continued as a grinning Casey looked up into my eyes. The was fire in her eyes. She was so fucking turned on. They began moving again, fucking. Casey returned her gaze to her husband's mouth completely filled with my thick shaft.

"Deep-throat him lover!" she whispered. "Let me watch you swallow every inch of that gorgeous thick cock!" His eyes flashed to hers at that moment. He withdrew to just my silky cock head in his mouth, steeling himself and drawing breath through his nose, he then descended onto my shaft. His eyes squeezed tightly together as I felt the tight constriction at the back of his mouth; there were still 2 inches to go.

I was in a trance-like state as I watched him adjust, felt his throat open and my cock descend into his tight throat. His tightly stretched lips pushed into my trimmed hair as he took all of me. Casey gasped as his stomach lurched. He made a sexy gurgling sound but held me deep inside.

Casey's hand, which had been gently strumming her clit, became a blur as she came again, watching this. John withdrew me sputtering and gasping.

"Again! Fuck me, I love it!" he coughed. "Fuck my throat stud! I love it!" he drew me in again and almost immediately down his throat. His eyes squeezed tight and he gagged heavily but guided me in and out, in shallow thrusts deeply in his throat.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped, releasing me again. "I'm deep-throating you! I love your cock! I love your huge cock! I can't believe I'm deep-throating you!" My hand on his head guided him a few times, slowly taking me full length, from just the head in his mouth to all the way down deeply into his throat! I'd never felt anything like it!

"Yes! Take that cock baby!" I whispered. I was surprised at my own words. John's eyes flew open to mine, burning with desire. They seemed to smile at the pure heat of the moment. "Suck my big cock, you gorgeous stud!" John's smiling eyes remained on mine as I slowly pushed deeply into his mouth. They rolled closed as it squeezed tightly into his throat. "Yes! Deep-throat me you gorgeous cocksucker!" I had both hands on his head as I gently fucked the last inch or two in and out of his tight throat.

At this last comment, Casey had jumped up and turned around, dropping to suck John into her mouth as he apparently began ejaculating again.

"Yeah?!" I exclaimed. Yesss! Shoot your load as you suck my big cock you beautiful studly cocksucker!"

My own orgasm rose and roared in me without warning. I suddenly began to cum into John's throat! He coughed hard, my throat filled with my shaft, which forced some of my cum out his nose. He responded by pulling me in deeper.

"Oh fuck! Take my cum you stud!" I cried out.

Hearing this, Casey suddenly moved up to see what was happening. John was holding onto my ass with a tight grip as I continued to fuck his throat.

"Fuck!" I squeaked again. "Take my cum down your throat, lover!" Casey watched as her husband held on for dear life as I thrust in and out, abusing his mouth and throat. His face was flooded in tears, sweat and cum, running out of his nose and lips.

Suddenly way too sensitive, I withdrew from his mouth, leaving him gasping and sputtering. I was gasping for breath as well, standing legs wide apart, straddling them both. I looked down into his eyes, still burning with intensity, his face awash with my cum. Casey was simply gazing in awe.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers
123456...8