All Comments on 'A New Friend and Our Daughters Ch. 02'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
2knees2kneesover 6 years ago
One of the best ever

Petskunk, these two stories are among the very best that I have ever had the pleasure to read. I thought your style, characters and plot were all sensational. If there was anyway that I could encourage you to keep going with "A New Friend and Our Daughters" I would. Please at least consider continuing.

For both part one and two, I, thank you.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
2knees

Man, that is the greatest praise ever given me. Thank you so very much.

I'll see what I can do to make another one happen.

Thanks, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with 2knees. Write another chapter.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
I agree with 2knees. Write another chapter.

Thanks for the encouragement. As promised, I gave another chapter some consideration. I came up with a plot line to follow and I'm writing chapter 3 now. Fortunately I have just finished chapter 2 of the Danville Bitches this evening.

But as far as this series goes, it should be finished tomorrow or the following day and presented for publication. You two better like it. LMAO!

Lightskin1961Lightskin1961over 6 years ago
Third please

petskunk I loved both stories and wish for a third. The only thing I request is that rick actually gets to fuck instead of just getting sucked to a cum. Overall, nicely done.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Lightskin1961

Thanks for reading, enjoying, and commenting. Rick gets his fair share of sex with the various participants, but being a shy guy, prefers to keep it out of the public eye. But, I'll see what I can do. LOL.

Chapter 3 is in the queue for publication and should appear in a few days.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this series

Loved everything about these characters!! Horny lil fuck sluts & their dirty daddies :)

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

The dads need to give their daughters a present--a baby bump

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

He needs to pour his seed into her and leave a baby bump

SasssyIrishSasssyIrish6 months ago

I’d love to read about Kim being fucked by her daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

a great fantasy,anyone into this should have a rock hard cock .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...