A New Friend in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy began a keening wail that I had never heard in all our time together. She could hardly produce words, but she did say "oh, too much" at one point and kicked her legs to try and crawl away. Corie held her down and continued to finger and suck her. I stared wide-eyed at my wife as Corie made her melt down. Corie's sexy, tight, muscular ass was right in front of me and I wanted to fuck her badly, but I was transfixed by my wife's insane orgasm.

Cathy came. She screamed. Her hips bucked off the floor and she beat the floor with her fists. She moaned and tried to breathe, but her breath came in short gasps and gulps. Corie didn't let up. Cathy writhed and begged to get loose. She was oversensitive, and she would always stop right after she came. I sat back to watch. I was not important to this process anymore if I ever was. Her face was red, her hair mussed, her eyes closed as her head lolled from side to side.

Corie wouldn't let her go. She did withdraw her fingers but kept her wet hand against Cathy's swollen, red vulva. She ran her hand up and down from just below Cathy's clit nearly all the way to her ass, deliberately, firmly. Cathy continued to writhe and gasp but calmed down and her body began to relax more, but Corie continued to rub.

"I'm not done with you, love." Corie purred as she looked up at Cathy. Cathy met her gaze with wide eyes, as if she had nothing left to give. Corie rubbed her faster and harder. Cathy's eyes widened and she inhaled deeply. She began to shake. Corie never let up after Cathy's orgasm and had continued to build her up to another. She bent down and took Cathy's clit in her mouth again and licked her and Cathy exploded again. My wife hugged herself and rolled over, turning her pussy into Corie's face. She pulled herself into a fetal position and pushed Corie away from her. She sobbed and quivered. Corie slid up alongside Cathy to face her. She took my wife's face in her hands and held her gently. She kissed Cathy sweetly on the lips and stroked her hair. She called her beautiful and sexy and praised her for letting herself go for her.

Corie rolled over on her back and looked up at me. "David, honey? Your wife is going to be out of commission for a little while. I don't think there's any reason to let that time go to waste, do you?" She smiled and winked and held her arms out. I looked at my wife and then at Corie and then lowered myself down to her.

I felt her lips on mine again. I tasted her skin, felt her taut body under my hands and mouth. I nibbled her large nipples as she held my head to her chest. She rubbed herself while I kissed and licked her hot skin. I pushed her hand out of the way and tasted her pussy. I could feel her stomach muscles flex as I ate her. I could feel her building up to coming and I wanted to make that happen, but she had other ideas. She rolled up to me and kissed me, licking her wetness from my lips.

"Lie back, David, and let me do some work now." She moved around me and made my lie down on the rug next to Cathy. I turned my head to see my wife, asleep. God, she was beautiful. I looked up to see Corie straddling me. She lowered herself on to my cock and smiled, her eyes closed. "Mmm..." she purred. She rode my cock as if I were hardly there. I pushed up into her and tried to match my hips to her movements. When she flexed her pelvic floor muscles I groaned. She had her own plan, though. She ground herself against me, sliding forward and back. She rotated her hips and raised herself up and down pressing on my chest. She was exotic and determined to get what she needed from me. She was going to pull the life out of my cock with her pussy if she kept this up.

Along with Corie's sultry groans and heavy breathing I heard Cathy stir next to me. She opened her eyes, dazed.

"David? What are you doing?" She seemed surprised to see her husband fucking her houseguest at first. But quickly she seemed to recall the royal fucking that guest had just given her. She smiled and touched my face.

"Ohh...I see. Is she good, baby?" Cathy rolled over and knelt by my head and looked at Corie, who was looking up at the ceiling with her eyes closed and massaging her tits while she slowly bounced on my cock.

Corie looked back down at both of us. She stopped her up and down movements but squeezed my cock and slowly gyrated her hips. "Oh, I see Cathy has recovered and is ready to join us again? I want to thank you for giving me permission to use your husband's cock, ma'am. It's really hitting the spot. And I think he is enjoying himself, too?" Both women looked at me.

"How could I not enjoy myself? Corie, you are amazing and sexy and hot and you can do things with your pussy I have never felt. I'm about ready to go off now!"

Cathy looked at Corie. "It would be so hot to watch that..." the words slid from her mouth as she exhaled, as if she hadn't said them but they came from a place in her she didn't know existed. Corie raised herself up off my cock and knelt between my legs. My cock glistened in the firelight and throbbed. I had never felt so hard in my life. I ached for release. Corie crooked her finger at Cathy and beckoned her to join her. Cathy crawled down to her. Her pale round ass wiggled and winked at me as she crawled. I take it back: now I have never felt so hard in my life.

"Come and help me with your husband, Cathy. Let's make him remember this forever." She took my cock in her hand and squeezed the base. When Cathy leaned in, she offered it to her.

"Take it and suck him, Cathy. Taste your husband's cock. He's been inside me and making me so wet. Taste me, lover."

Cathy inhaled and opened her mouth to take me in. She swallowed all the way down to Corie's fingers. Her tongue swirled around my cock while she sucked me and Corie continued to squeeze so I wouldn't come. Then Corie leaned in and both women shared my cock. They traded it back and forth, alternating sucking and licking the shaft. Cathy would see something Corie had done and try it—it felt different depending on which mouth was doing it. I groaned when I saw my wife slide her tongue down to my balls while Corie sucked the head. It was too much. I couldn't take any more. I felt the swelling and the clenching that meant I was about to blow.

Corie knew. She laughed and took my dick out of her mouth. She took Cathy's hand in hers and wrapped it around my swollen shaft. She told Cathy to watch.

"Look at what you've done to your man, honey. Look at how hard he is. How ready to explode he is. Have you ever watched him come? You need to see his cock and balls when it happens. Look!" They jerked me off and both kept their faces close. Cathy looked away at Corie and they kissed. That set me off. I groaned and locked up my butt muscles and they both turned to watch as come fountained out of my cock. It shot straight up in the air, one big rope that fell on to my chest and stomach, then just wildly spraying. Both of them giggled. Cathy cheered as I continued to spurt. Some of it shot on her breasts as either one or both of them pointed my cock backwards at them. Corie rescued her by taking me back in her mouth and sucking me dry then licking my cock clean. She looked back over at Cathy and used her finger to scoop up what had splatted on to Cathy's boob and seductively licked it off her finger.

I got up to find a towel. The girls were still panting and giggling. When I returned, I noticed it was very quiet. I peeked around the corner to see Cathy in Corie's arms. They were huddled against a big pillow and kissing. It was sweet and gentle. I decided to stay hidden and watch. I could see Cathy's arm trail down her body. Her hand was between Corie's splayed legs. I watched as Corie pushed Cathy's head to her breasts. I couldn't see exactly what was going on but I heard Corie whisper "Yes, baby. JUST like that. Use your fingers that way. And bite me if you want." Corie groaned.

After a few minutes I saw Cathy look up at Corie. Corie said "Are you ready? Do you want to? Because I want you to. I want to feel you in me." Cathy nodded and slid down Corie's washboard stomach. Corie spread her legs further and I watched my wife's ass rise up as she lowered her face to Corie's pussy. Like all men I had fantasized about my wife with other women. She had never evinced any interest outside of getting wet when we watched porn. Seeing her with Corie tonight was white hot. I wanted her to explore and enjoy herself.

I listened from the darkness. Corie hissed "Oh, baby that is soooo good. Yes. Lick me just like that, right there. Yesss!"

I could heard Cathy's breathy, hesitant voice saying "I want to make you feel good, Corie. Tell me what you like." I could see Cathy's hands moving, hear her kissing and licking, her excited breathing and moaning. Suddenly Corie gasped.

"Oh, you naughty girl! Does your husband know you do that?" I could see her shake her head. Corie's knees were up and I suddenly realized my wife was licking her lover's ass. Cathy looked up and asked if she should stop. Corie told her "You'd better not!"

Soon Corie's legs lowered and Cathy's face was back in Corie's pussy. The luscious wet sounds grew louder. Her arm movements grew stronger and more determined. Cathy's ass waved and I could see her squeezing her thighs together. Soon I saw her hand sneak up between her legs and rub her pussy. My wife was masturbating while going down on a woman she had known for a day. And I stood in a corner watching with my cock in my hand.

Corie took Cathy's head in her hand and held her to her pussy. She raised her hips from the floor in an inverted plank, her weight on her shoulders. She hissed and in a forceful whisper kept repeating "keep sucking me baby keep sucking me baby" as Cathy bobbed her head up and down.

Then Corie practically shouted "Oh Cath you're doing it baby! You're getting me off! I'm coming!" Her body shook and she humped Cathy's face. I could see Cathy's hands come from between Corie's legs and grab her ass as she sucked her.

Corie whooped and exclaimed "Oh my GOD!" as Cathy pulled away from her. Now I could see how wet Cathy's face was and how wet the blanket was under Corie.

I couldn't resist. I ran up behind Cathy, still on all fours, and I shoved my cock into her. She yelped in surprise. I grabbed her ass and fucked her hard, just using her for relief.

She groaned and cried "Oh God, David! What are you doing?" Corie laughed and leaned into kiss Cathy and lick her juices from my wife's face.

She looked Cathy in the eyes and held her head and said "Your husband is fucking you silly, baby. Enjoy it!" She didn't have to wait long; I was so aroused from watching them that I was ready and within a few minutes shot my load inside her.

The only sound in the room was heavy breathing as we all lay on the blanket. The fire was down to coals. We were back to where we started: legs intertwined, arms cradling, and kisses.

"Corie, you are welcome to stay with us as long as you like." I said. We all laughed.

In the afterglow I learned that the girls had started without me. While trying on clothes earlier that afternoon, Corie surprised Cathy with a kiss in the dressing room and they made out for a little while. Cathy had been seriously turned on by Corie's body in a way she had never felt before. They talked about it on the way home and Cathy confessed that she had fantasized about women but didn't want to act on it because of how it might make me feel. Corie explained that this is what happened with her and her husband before he left. After he left, she decided she would never feel shame for her sexual wants again. She made her summer backpacking trips chances to try whatever presented itself. Cathy and I were both glad that she did.

The three of us shared the master bed that night, Cathy between us both. No one had any trouble sleeping. I woke to an empty bed later the next morning. I padded out to the living room and stopped when I heard quiet giggling from the loft that overlooked the valley. I could only imagine what they were doing, but I could hear Corie's gentle encouragement of Cathy and the sounds of their intimacy. While I would have loved to join, I also wanted Cathy to have her fun. Besides, Corie's car wouldn't be ready for another two days...

12