All Comments on 'A New Georgy-Girl Ch. 02 - Georgy and Me'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Well BB another masterfully crafted story of sibling love, romance and making babies. I wonder though if there is a bit more you could add to this.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Ok

I like the idea of explaining why Georgy liked Tyler so much growing up, and all the times she "leaned" on him to explain why she wanted him like she did. I would say though that letting Max out and going into excessive detail on the remodeling subtracted from the story: the work distracted and Max escaping felt very forced (someone that dim couldn't have managed it).

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Wow

Like the other person said, another great BB story. Around page 3.5 I found myself wondering where the conflict would come from or if this was just fleshing out their happily ever after. Then, just like often is the case in real life, the conflict came terrifyingly suddenly, and in this case unfortunately brutally. I was very scared the aunt was going to die too. I think it was a very important profound that in the end, the "hero" wasn't the one who ultimately stopped the "monster". That despite the fact that justified violence was much more in his lane, because of the circumstances she had to save him the way he saved her. Great stuff.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

You know how I feel about your writing and your sense of place and dramatic content I can say I know these people I have met them they feel that real. So I say well done. And like Frankie1952 I would also ask that question,

Is there something more you can add to this tale, it feels as if these people have more to tell us and I for one would love that conversation. However if not to be, I shall look forward to your next offering. Oh before I go 5 stars as always.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Simply a beautiful story that is as worthy of the "Romance" genre as it was the "Incest" genre you listed it in. You're writing is heavy with Brit quips/sayings that I have grown to love as a "Yank". 5*

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

Another fantastic story for these love birds. One more to go... I don't want it to end. :(

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

A Yank

Another beautiful chapter in this wonderful series. Still love the Brit vernacular and attention to detail . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES