A New Georgy-Girl Ch. 03 - Echoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes, Will..." she murmured, twining her fingers in my hair, holding me against her as I feasted on her damp succulence, the taste and scent of her driving me mad with desire for her, until I pressed my tongue flat against the hard nub of her clitoris and sucked. Georgy thrust her mons hard against my probing mouth as she came, a spray of her sweet, tangy juices filling my mouth and coating my lips as she convulsed, her scream muffled by the pillow she held over her face. She shuddered again and again as her climax ripped through her, wracking her body and wrenching sobbing moans from her again and again.

She dropped back, her chest heaving and her face, neck, and shoulders flushed in the aftermath of her gigantic orgasm. I slid up next to her, and her arms snaked around me, pulling me close so she could kiss me some more.

"I taste nice, Soldier-man!" she smiled, her eyes big and sparkling with unshed tears, and blurry in the haze of post-orgasmic languor, "you just know I'll be wanting some more of that, Will! You do me so good, Mister Wilmot; Mrs. Wilmot requests the pleasure of a return bout, if you're up to it, hot-shot Soldier-Man!"

I fondled her taut little bottom and grinned as she sighed happily.

"But of course, milady; didn't I promise you every day and three times on Saturdays? I'm a Wilmot, we always keep our word!"

As we kissed she fondled me, getting me ready, like I needed it; just being around her had me ready, and the scent of her hair, the scent of her skin combined with the sweet tang of her fresh summer sweat, the musk of her arousal, the taste of her lingering in my mouth, all these things were doing serious things to me. I wanted her so badly, and she knew what she wanted too, and so she slid on top of me, her knees parting so she sat astride me, before lifting up and fumbling me into position, and sinking down on me with a long, tremulous, satisfied sigh.

I knew what I wanted to do with her, we'd done this dance so many times before but still, each time felt like a new experience; there was nothing jaded or same old-same old for me when it came to making love to my Georgy-Girl, and so it was then; as she sank down on me, so my hands slid around her tiny waist, before slipping down to hold and squeeze her delightfully taut cheeks, holding her against me as I made love to the love of my life. Her head sank down, her lustrous black hair forming a net around us as we kissed, our lips and tongues connecting even as our bodies did.

I don't know how long we moved together, but even perfect pleasure has its limits, and so our movements grew faster, more frantic as our mutual arousal ramped ever higher, until:

"Oh God, I can't...I can't...again, oh God...again...yesss, yess, yesss, YESSS! YESS! GOOODDD, YEESSS!!" she yelled as she climaxed again, taking me with her, milking me as I came in what felt like endless spurts, jet after hot jet of spunk, filling her to overflowing, on and on, as she quivered atop me, her pussy clenching and squeezing me dry.

Georgy collapsed bonelessly on top of me, her heart thudding against mine, which was going like a trip-hammer in perfect counterpoint to hers. We lay together, muscles quivering and twitching until the last surging echoes of our mutual climaxes ebbed and died away in us, our heartbeats slowed, and our breathing normalised.

Georgy finally raised her head to smile blearily at me.

"And that's just one reason I keep you around, Soldier-Man!" she murmured, before laying her head back on my chest and dozing off literally before she'd finished speaking.

I grinned, slowly slid her off me so as not to wake her, gathered her in, and tucked the bedclothes around her before I too fell asleep, secure in the knowledge our troubles, at least those involving revenge-fuelled, shaven-headed psycho's, were finally over.

*****

Breakfast next morning was interesting; the kids, after their usual 'jump on daddy's groin, it's time to wake him up' morning exercise sat in a quiet semi-circle, watching me carefully; obviously Jamie had worked out that it was about time to go home and prepped the other two, so they all sat there watching me like three little owls, unblinking and suspicious.

"Children, we've had a lovely summer, haven't we?" prompted Georgy, getting nothing back but mistrustful looks and doubtful glances, "but summer holidays are over now, and you have to go back to school...I know, I know..." at the howls of protest.

"No, don' wanna school, like it here, there's fishies and wabbitses and moo-cows and sheeps!" sobbed Edie, starting Jerry off too, while Jamie looked grim, but resigned, like he'd known what was coming but he still didn't have to like it. They stared imploringly at me, knowing I usually caved-in when they started on me, but this time I stuck to my guns; summer was over, and school was drawing near, and Georgy had me pinned with that eyebrow...

"Come on, guys, don't you miss being at home?" I cajoled them, "Edie, all your toys are there, and Jerry, your bike is there too, and don't you want to see your friends again? And Jamie, don't you want to see Ronnie, and Mikey, and Brian? I thought you guys wanted to explore the secret passages in the house?" (Jamie was convinced a house as old as ours was riddled with secret passages; there weren't any, but he never stopped trying to find them anyway, and I didn't have the heart to tell him...)

I could see the light of adventure kindle in his eyes as I reminded him of his quest, and I knew he was back on my side. Edie and Jerry would follow his lead, and we'd hopefully have an easy transition back to our real lives and our jobs and business.

With that settled and out of the way, Georgy packed the kids off to get all their clothes together so she could do a final wash and pack, and search under the beds and dressers for lost socks, Lego, toy cars, and storybooks, empty out all the closets and dressers, and tally up what food we had in the pantry and freezers, and what we were going to do with it. In the midst of this outbreak of domesticity I attempted to quietly sneak off to have a chin-wag with Andy and Rex before we got split up for the drive home, but she had other ideas entirely.

"Just you wait there, Wilmot, you and I have things to talk about!" she grinned, pointing at the overstuffed armchair, "Sit, Will, and stay there!"

With that she bustled off into the kitchen, returning with a pair of steaming coffee mugs.

"Right, Will, we need to sort some things out, things to do with the house, the business, family, you know, fun stuff!"

I nodded, intrigued as to where she was going. She lounged back and looked at me over the top of her mug.

"First off, babe, the business is going to have to take a back-seat for me for a while, so when we get home, when we gear up to get those two houses moving, you'll have to get the best team you can put together and manage them by yourself because I'm not going to be available on-site at all; pretty soon I'll have something much, much more important to take care of, and you'll have to manage the kids, or at least help me, Aunt Kay, and Megan more..."

I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"What's more important than getting the kids settled back in and the business back on track?" I asked, and she gave me her trademark 'Georgy' smile.

"Well I'm not sure yet if it's a boy or a girl, but it's definitely a lot more important than any old restoration business right now!"

My head stopped dead right then as what she said slowly sank in and started to come together, until suddenly it all went off with a bang.

"What...when...are you...when...how..." I stammered while she watched me floundering with her Georgy/mummy/grown-up smile, an indulgent expression that was coming to be more common these days when she spoke to me now that I thought about it...

"When is probably around Easter next year, I make it April fifteenth but the clinic back home will work it out better, 'when' is almost any time in July, you randy beast, and don't worry, I'm fine, three kids already so another one should be a doddle. I always wanted four children, I told you once, a long time ago, and I hope it's a girl so she can have Jerry as her big brother to look out for her, just like Edie's got Jamie. We'll work it out nearer the day, Will, but for now let's just get back home and get our lives back."

Epilogue:

Settling back into our lives and way of life was pretty much a bump-free doddle; SRG had kept the School Board and the local Education Committee firmly off our backs by invoking the Official Secrets Act, which effectively killed any interest in our sudden departure and any curiosity regarding the reasons behind it, and our business interests, left as they were in the hands of our legal team, had been humming along quite happily without us, so we were able to slot back in almost seamlessly.

The only one of the kids who had more than an inkling was Jamie, and I trusted him to be smart enough to keep his lip zipped. By the time Christmas rolled around, the smaller ones had completely forgotten what a tumultuous summer we'd had, the bullet damage to the sitting room Renaissance stained-glass windows and priceless Elizabethan walnut panelling had been invisibly patched and repaired, and no signs remained to show the house had recently been the target of an armed assault.

Andy and Rex dropped by occasionally, as time and projects allowed, to visit with Georgy and me and spoil the kids outrageously, and Andy and Megan low-key rekindled their romance, but other than that, no visible memories of our traumatic summer remained to haunt us.

Georgy and I put together a trustworth, mind-reading team of craftsmen and specialist restorers and kept going our usual way, with me on-site with the team, and Georgy remaining at home watching the designs, costs, finishes, and standards; it was a model that worked through three pregnancies and had kept us in the black for years.

As before, we'd relied heavily on Mid-Georgian and High-Regency style and influences to dress and present the houses, with Georgy's own special eye for period detail picking out the things that stopped the houses being 'good enough' pastiches and instead elevated them to the authentic, 'Wow!' category. We accepted offers well in excess of 65% over asking price by bidders who were determined to live in the kind of style, elegance, and presence the houses projected, all because of Georgy's impeccable taste and flawless sense of period and presentation.

The baby was born Easter Sunday, the same week both houses were dressed and photographed for sale. Georgy presented me with a beautiful daughter, 7lbs of red-faced, screaming wonderfulness. Even just a few minutes old I could see her eerie resemblance to Georgy, her puff of glossy sable hair and those distinctive Lassiter grey eyes; my new baby girl was exactly what I'd always wanted, a miniature replica of Georgy to grace and bless the next generation, and I wouldn't have changed it for the world. Georgy smiled tiredly and brushed her lips across our newest child's pink little forehead.

"You make beautiful babies, Georgy-Girl!" I grinned, thinking that, tired and wrung out as she was after nine hours of labour, she was still the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"Her name's Eloise, Will," smiled Georgy sleepily, "I want her to have a French name, for mummy, she can be 'Ellie'; can you hear it now? Both our girls, Edie and Ellie; I think mummy would like that."

I gently swabbed her flushed, sweaty face with a cool Wet-Wipe and brushed a few errant strands of hair back from her face so I could study her all over again, my favourite pastime.

"You're right; I think mum would like it very much indeed. Go to sleep now Georgy-Girl, don't you worry about a thing, and when you wake up I'll still be here."

And I was.

*****

FINIS.

1...345678