A New Georgy-Girl Ch. 03 - Echoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After emptying out the shopping cart for the third time and putting all the chocolate bars, potato chips, doughnuts, chocolate biscuits, Mars Bars, sweets, dog food (Jerry couldn't read the labels on cans yet, but he liked the nice doggie pictures) and unidentifiable junk back on the shelves, I finally got the message and took Edie and Jerry on a walk on the village green with a candy-bar each to look at the duck-pond while Georgy did some actual grocery shopping. Jamie elected to stay close to her, obviously taking his new job of keeping his mummy safe very seriously. Watching him hold her hand tightly and intently watch everyone who came too close made me grin. Good lad.

We had a pair of mid-sized chest freezers back at the house and six adults to feed, as well as three faddy children and their bird-like appetites; our mission was to fill the pantry and freezers with enough real food that we didn't need to keep going back and forth to the store and leaving the house undefended if whoever was stalking us should suddenly show up. When I finally rendezvoused with Georgy she had three shopping carts stacked high with produce, canned food, dry goods, and frozen food, a mountain of frozen meat, and a couple of secret shopping bags bulging with treats for the kids. Georgy knew how to dole out sweets and 'treats' aka junk food sparingly; I'd tried in the past but the looks on their little faces defeated me and I usually took the coward's way and caved in, so she managed their junk-food ration because I patently couldn't.

After dinner it took Georgy, Aunt Kay, and Megan to bathe the kids (or in Jamie's case trust, but verify...) and get them in their PJ's and into bed, and keep them there. The events of the day, the long drive, and then the frenzy of running around exploring the cottage, and of course, having Megan and two overgrown juvenile delinquents like Bonzo and Jarhead around to play with meant it took longer than usual for them to spin-down and finally conk-out.

They eventually did, though, and we breathed a sigh of relief. I'd picked up a few cases of IPA for the boys and me, some port for Aunt Kay, and a bottle of Bacardi for Georgy, so it was a relief to sit back peacefully, just the two of us, with a favourite little something to drink, and decompress after the events of the day.

Georgy gathered up her robe and snuggled in closer to me, her preamble to having a little chat, so I waited to hear what was on her mind.

"How do you think this will affect them, Will? All that noise and gunfire, and armed police everywhere; what's it going to do to them?"

I slipped the neck of her robe down so I could rub her shoulders and massage her neck.

"Honestly? I think they'll be okay," I said, working my thumbs into the back of her neck, something she especially likes. "Edie and Jerry didn't really see anything, just some police and a lot of noise; Jerry might have seen their guns, so now he probably wants one too, but it's Jamie who'll be most affected, in my opinion; he saw you and I pinned down and bullets everywhere, and then Bonzo tackling him and giving him body-cover out in the hallway, but you know what? Scared as he was, he's still more angry than anything else."

I grinned behind her back at the memory of Jamie watching over his mother in the supermarket.

"We had a little 'men of the house' chat while you were playing with the others, and he's decided it's his job to look after you, all of you, when I'm not around. Remember his trailing around in the store with you? That was him being your guardian while I was away. He's a brave kid; we did alright with him, with all of them. Mum and Dad would be so proud of them all."

Georgy sighed as the massage took effect on her, relaxing back against me.

"He's you, haven't you worked that out yet, babe? Jamie may look just like Daddy, but everything else is pure you, just as I remember you when we were young; you were just like that when you were young, so happy, and solemn, and brave and silly, and sweet and naughty, and so much fun to be around, and how he is with Edie and Jerry; he looks out for them because he wants to, not because he has to, just like you did with me. He's just like you, babe."

She reached up and pulled my head down so she could kiss me.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way. He's pure Wilmot through and through, Daddy all over him, and you all through him, the best of both parts of my life, and a thousand years of being bred to face front and do the right thing standing behind him. You're right; we did do okay by him, by all of them."

She squeezed my hand and kissed my fingertips.

"I'm tired now, there's a nice bed up there with our name on it, and you and I have unfinished business. Let's go, Will."

*****

I woke in the bright sunshine to Georgy kissing me as she climbed back into bed with me, shucking her robe as she did so.

"Morning, Mister Sleepy, the kids were up with the lark, they've had their breakfast, and Megan, Rex, and Andy have taken them for a ramble, Aunt Kay's pottering around in the herb garden and tutting at the state of the flowerbeds, so it's just you and me, so what do you wanna do, Soldier-Man?"

Her hand slipping under the covers made it clear what SHE wanted to do, so I bowed to the inevitable.

"C'mere you!" I growled, grabbing her and listening to her giggle-squeal as I dragged her into my den of sin and iniquity. The night before we'd just fallen into bed and that's all she wrote; much as I wanted to ravage my lovely wife a little, the emotional and physical strains of the day had finally caught up with us, and a soft, warm bed and an even softer, warmer Georgy had lulled me like no lullaby ever could have; our heads hit the pillows and we were out like lights, for the best night's sleep I could ever remember. As far as I was concerned, someone owed someone a certain amount of mutual explorations, and the best part was it didn't matter who.

"I'm sorry, Georgy, I'm sorry I dragged you all the way here, I'm sorry the kids had to be so frightened, I'm sorry we have to hide all the way up here away from everything we know; I'll make it up to you, Georgy-Girl, I swear."

Georgy wrapped herself around me, nuzzling and nibbling my neck and jaw-line, something I find very hard to resist when she's all warm and naked and that...

"Oh pish, tosh, and pshaw, Will!" she murmured, "you took the whole family away from a dangerous place, Will, you did what you had to do, it was the right thing to do, so stop apologising, although, if you reeeaally want to make amends for something, I might know a couple of eensy-weensy, teeny-tiny little ways to get started, Soldier-Man..."

With that, her warm little hand squeezed me meaningfully, and what had been on the way to a respectable stand suddenly grew into a solid, blue-steel erection, achingly hard and ready for action.

Georgy grinned happily and slid on top of me so she could kiss me properly. Georgy is, my opinion, the world's best kisser, she puts her heart, soul, and full imagination into it, and it shows; when she plants a pucker on me my mercury goes all the way to the top and pops the thermometer every time, and that's how it was this time too.

Whether it lasted ten seconds or two hours, I always knew I'd been properly kissed, and my friend down below knew all about it, too; he was doing everything but baying for her, and I was one step behind on that; my Georgy-Girl seriously turns me on and I wanted her right then and there. Luckily she was right up there with me on that...

"Oooh Will, what have I found?" she teased, grinding her slick labia against my engorged cock, "Feels like you've been hiding something from me! You wanna tell me what it is? Aw, go-on, you know you want to, confession's good for the soul, you naughty, naughty Soldier-man! Tell me a secret, and if you do, mummy might have a sweetie for you..."

I was in agony; her sweet, sexy voice, the things she was saying, the way she was rubbing herself against me like a cat in heat, the look of phoney innocence in her big, beautiful grey eyes, and her wicked, wanton, inviting smile, all these things together were tying me in knots; God I wanted her so badly!

Georgy leaned down and brushed my lips with the softest, lightest possible kiss, a gossamer angel's feather falling against my lips.

"I love you Tyler Wilmot," she whispered, "my husband, my protector, the father of my children, and the man I love more than anything in this world. Love me now, Will, make love to me, remind me why I love you so much!"

As her lips met mine I rolled onto my side, holding her against me as I did so. Georgy never broke our kiss as her arms snaked around my neck, holding me even closer as our kiss went on and on. Kissing Georgy is one of my greatest pleasures in life. The electric thrill of her lips against mine, unchanging in intensity, yet never the same each time we kissed. Sensations and feelings I had no words for surged through me as yet another undiscovered part of her made itself felt in each kiss and drew me even deeper into her. I love her in ways I could spend a lifetime describing and never once getting even close to the truth of her; she gave my life meaning.

Holding her naked, satin-smooth skin against my body inflamed me even more; after nearly eight years of marriage not one second has passed that I've never been less than completely besotted and aroused by her; for me, making love to my Georgy-Girl is a gift to myself I could never better, nor would I ever want to, and so it was then. My erection, already teased almost beyond endurance just by her naked presence was demanding her, my body would not be denied, and, seeing that same need and hunger in her eyes was the thing I needed.

"Love me, my husband, make love to me!" she murmured, her legs drifting apart under me, readying herself for me.

"Don't you want to...?" I asked, but she just grinned, that sweet, sexy grin that had captivated me so many years before.

"Later, Soldier-Man, I don't need it, I'm ready..."

As we kissed her I slid into her in one smooth thrust. Georgy gasped, her hands grabbing my upper-arms as she lifted her hips to meet me, willingly taking me in, loving me back the way I was loving her. I love to make love slowly to Georgy, to take my time and live the experience. She loves that I take my time, make it about us, not just sport and gratification; I could never do that to her. I'm supremely grateful she chose to link her life so intimately to mine and I try and make sure she knows that always, but especially when we make love.

"Ohh, Will, yesss, that's it, yess, like that ooohhh yess..." she chanted as her orgasm approached, until:

"OOOhhh Yesss, yess, yes baby ooohhhGGGOODDD! YESS!" she gasped, her breath whistling through clenched teeth as she tightened around me. That was it for me; I couldn't hold back a moment longer and groaned as what felt like my whole heart and soul poured into her. My ears popped and my eyesight dimmed with the force of my climax rushing through me and taking over my life, long, thrilling, satisfying jets of spunk pumping into her, draining me dry.

I slumped down, just enough wit left in me to roll away so I didn't crush her as I collapsed bonelessly, utterly spent. Making love to Georgy always does this to me, that connection we share drawing everything I feel for her out of me every time we connect in this way. Making love to the love of my life is truly the best feeling in the world.

Georgy rolled against me with a contented sigh.

"Love you, Soldier-Man..." she murmured, smiling as she kissed her fingertip and dabbed the end of my nose with it. I kissed her, enjoying all over again the sensation of her lips against mine.

"Love you too, pretty girl!"

Georgy snuggled herself closer into me, wrapping my arms around herself and pulling the covers up around us, making a warm cocoon for just the two of us. The warm scent of her hair and the feel of her curls against my cheek, her warmth, and her soft, regular breathing, all conspired to send me back to deep, contented sleep.

*****

I woke up slowly, drowsy and ready for a lazy, extended lie-in, instead opening my eyes to see Edie staring fixedly at me, shocking me awake. There was no sign of Georgy. Edie hasn't quite grown out of that unnerving, laser-focused, unblinking infant-stare that little ones seem to do instinctively, and seeing it burning into me at close range first thing when opening my eyes is always a bit of a shock.

"Daddy, get up, it's late, Mummy said we can only explore if you come along so get up, pleeease?"

I grabbed her and tickled her a little, kissed her a lot, my usual 'good morning' with her, and sent her on her way with a pat on the bottom. Something smelled nice, just not me, so shower first, then find out what the agenda for the day was.

*****

The days blended together so seamlessly it began to feel like we'd never been anywhere else but the cottage, and never had a life anywhere else; long, golden days of summer spent picnicking with the children, rough and tumbling with them in the meadows, being fascinated by how fascinated they were by the wildlife that surrounded us, the hundreds of rabbits that dotted the meadows at twilight nibbling the grass, or watching the swifts wheeling and darting over the pond and flying back into their nests like little upside-down igloos tucked up under the eaves of the barn, or lying enthralled with them by the pond, watching the newts and salamanders creeping around under the surface, and the tiny, bright green flogs paddling around in the shallows.

The children grew wise to the ways of the badgers and foxes that ambled across the fields at twilight, and learned how to sit silently and watch as moles threw up their little hills as they dug their way across the meadows, or watched in fascination as stoats and weasels stalked rabbits. They loved to dip for minnows and stickleback in the little beck that meandered along the valley floor, and the large brown crayfish they trapped with their dipping-nets and the makeshift reed creels Jarhead made for them were always suitably admired and eaten with gusto when their Aunt Kay cooked them up.

Expeditions to the lip of the valley with the children so they could play and collect pine-cones in the fir and pine plantations running down into the adjoining valley were one of their favourite pastimes, that and watching the cows and sheep graze along the valley sides, and following the cow-men to the local dairy to watch the evening milking, and smiling as they helped the dairymen spread rich silage, the pungent fermented grass for the cows to munch on as they were milked.

We didn't neglect their schooling, though; Megan and Georgy concentrated on teaching Jerry to read and helping him and Edie with basic numeracy skills. Jamie had brought along his favourite 'Biggles' adventure stories, and had developed a fondness for Marryat's 'Children of The New Forest', which stirred an interest in history. He'd never really thought of his home as particularly interesting, it was just where he lived, but now he was interested in who he was, where his family was from, and what that snarling leopard on my signet ring and on his mother's large, ornate ruby signet ring back at home signified.

He'd sit enthralled as his uncles told him tales of famous battles, and tales of heroes, of battles won and lost, of Richard the Lion-heart, of Owen Glyndwr and Prince Llewellyn and their hopeless fight to keep Wales free and independent, Edward The Black Prince, Wellington, Nelson, and Rex's favourite, Chard and Bromhead and the 139 soldiers of 24th Foot and their defence of Rourkes Drift against 4,500 Zulu warriors.

He learned about more than just British martial history, though; he learned about Sam Houston, James Wolfe and Montcalm, Dearborn and his riflemen at Saratoga, Lee and Sherman, Custer and The Little Bighorn, and tales of the Gurkha's and the Chindits, of Douglas Bader, the Spitfire pilot who'd lost both his legs but still fought in the Battle of Britain and became a fighter Ace and Wing Commander, and Guy Gibson and his men, the Dam Busters, who'd flown the Bouncing Bombs into the German dams to try and shorten the war. They held him spellbound as they shared their heroes and their passion for martial history with him. I also noticed Megan seemed to be spending a lot of time with Jarhead, and I mentioned it to Georgy, who smiled that secret smile she does so well.

"Well why not, Will? She's a pretty girl, Andy's not exactly repulsive, I'm sure she realised a while back that there's more to life than hiding away from civilisation and bringing up other people's children. Ignore it, babe, she's old enough to know what she's doing."

It was an idyllic existence, so much so that we pretty much forgot the reason we were there in the first place. Georgy had lost that air of tense watchfulness, and I had stopped my habitual night-time patrols around the valley; night after night I found no evidence that anyone was keeping tabs on us, and there had been no further incidents back at our home. The SRG team holed up at the house checked-in nightly with Jarhead or Bonzo to report that they had nothing to report, and SRG's sister alphabet agencies had reported no intercepted chatter concerning us or our whereabouts.

With peace breaking out all around us, I began to grow complacent, and started to believe that because nothing had happened, nothing was going to happen; whoever was stalking us had gone; they'd lost us and given up. I said as much to Jarhead, and for the first and only time ever, he literally chewed my ears off.

"What is wrong with you, LT, did you just decide to become stupid? How long are you going to stay here? Forever? Because you can't, those kids need to go back to school, they need other kids around them, and you have a business to run and a life away from here. The people in the next valley, the people in the village, all the farms around here, they all know you're here, how long do you think it will be before it gets back to the wrong people? We don't know who's after you, we think it's probably not some crazed Jihadist group with a bone to pick against former soldiers; that doesn't mean there aren't other crazies out there with a fucked-up reason or grudge all of their own. Look at you. You're out of condition, lazy, getting a belly on you, that's not who you are. Shape up Will, this life can't last forever; those crazy fuckers, whoever they are, haven't forgotten you, and sooner or later they're coming calling!"

That night I looked at myself naked in the bathroom mirror and saw what I'd become. Jarhead was right; I was doughy, flabby, so far out of condition I couldn't believe I'd let it happen to myself; I'd mocked Max Preece for being a fat little bastard, now I wasn't far behind him, and I disgusted myself. How the hell could I have let this happen? How could I look after my family when I couldn't even look after myself?

I swore there and then that it was time to change; no more snacking, no more picnics and fry-ups, no more beer, no more lazing around, and no more driving; the valley was four miles long give or take, not that big as these things go, and less than half of my morning run every day at Sandhurst. A daily hike from one end to the other and back again should be a simple way to start me back into a proper fitness regime and trim some of the flab off.

I'd never really exercised methodically before, I'd never needed to; working on the houses with Georgy gave me all the bending, stretching, running around, and heavy lifting and carrying I needed to maintain my peak fitness. I used to be proud of the fact I was 'military-fit' not 'gym-fit', and somehow I'd let that go, slipping instead into a life of ease; come the morning, that was going to stop. I slipped my shorts on and climbed into bed, and Georgy, who should have been asleep, wriggled up close to me. She looked at me, smiled that sweet, enigmatic smile of hers, my smile, and kissed me gently.

123456...8