A New Georgy-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Kay watched as Georgy relaxed, her smile broadening as Georgy's head slipped closer and closer into the hollow of my neck, and her breathing deepened as she slowly slipped into a quiet doze, then proper sleep. I could have stayed there indefinitely; she didn't weigh much, but Aunt Kay whispered that perhaps I should take her to her room, so I carefully stood, trying not to jar her, and carried her upstairs.

Aunt Kay flipped the covers down and I put her in bed and tucked her in.

"Thank you Will, she should sleep through now, the panic always tires her out," she whispered as she herded me out of the room, checked on her one last time, and switched off the light. I kept the door ajar so the light from the hall gave her some light; Georgy hated sleeping in the pitch dark, but refused to get a nightlight, so we kept the hall lights on so she wouldn't wake up in the dark and panic.

*****

A rolling crash of thunder shook the house, and my bedroom window flared blue-white with lightning, bringing me from fast asleep to fully awake in a heartbeat. In the distance I heard a shriek, and then my bedroom door banged open, outlining Georgy, her face in shadow but her hair in wild disarray.

"WILL!!!" she screamed, "make it stop, make it stop, please!" she begged, running across the rug and diving headlong into my bed. I was ready, I'd been there before, and I caught her, rolling myself against her while she cried and gabbled hysterically, clutching desperately at me.

Another cannon-shot of thunder shook the house and she screamed again, her eyes huge and terrified in the harsh flashbulb flicker of the continuous lighting flashes.

I did the only thing I could think of, which was to hold her close and pull my covers over both our heads, tenting us together. It was our "thunder shelter", something I'd come up with when she was a little girl so she could have a cave to hide in and be safe from the thunder and lightning with me. Georgy wriggled around under the covers so she was spooned tightly against me, with my arm wrapped tightly around her.

"Don't let it get me, please Will, don't let it get me, Willie, hide me, please Willie, hide me..." she gabbled, out of her mind and almost hysterical with fear as she trembled and shuddered against me.

"I've got you, you're safe, I'm here, you're safe, not going to let it get you, you're safe, Georgy, I'm right here, you're safe..." I murmured, trying to cut through her near-hysteria, while my arms around hugged her tightly to my chest, letting her feel me protecting her in the warm darkness of our improvised shelter.

Even though I was holding her tightly, my arms and legs wrapped around her, showing her she was safe and protected she still whined and shuddered every time the thunder rumbled. Holding her close, feeling her quivering, I finally dozed off with her spooned into me as closely as she could get, her fingers tightly interlaced with mine

I woke up once again in the morning sunlight with a half-naked hot chick in my bed, most straight guys' standard fantasy awakening. It would have been perfect except for the fact that, once again, it was my sister. Georgy had pushed the covers down, which was understandable, it had been an oppressive, sultry Spring night, hence the thunderstorm, only now she was wearing even less than the first time: just a cut-off T-shirt and yet another lacy, wispy thong.

More to the point, her arm was wrapped around me, pressing her against me, her mons pressed uncomfortably against my rigid morning wood, and her lips were an eyelash from mine.

I tried to nudge her, hoping she'd roll over in her sleep and I could escape, but she just mumbled "Stop it Ty, 'm tired..." and snuggled even closer to me. I was just about to climb out anyway, disturbing her be damned, when she undulated against me, very definitely bringing her mons into contact with my cock through the material of my shorts.

"Mmmm, nice," she murmured, doing it again. I tried to back away, but her arm around my waist prevented me from doing it, and suddenly her lips were pressed against mine.

More in shock than reciprocation I kissed her back for a second before jerking away.

"Georgy, what the hell are you doing!?" I hissed, but she just smiled sweetly and kissed me again. I broke away again and stared at her in shock.

"Spoilsport, I was enjoying that!" she pouted, grinding sensuously against me.

I gaped at her. What the Hell?

"Park that look, Tyler Wilmot, you know you liked it!" she purred, and as much as surface me tried to deny it, inner me got up on its hind legs and begged for more.

"Georgy we..." I began, but she clamped my lips together between thumb and forefinger, her cute, pixie grin lighting up the room.

"Shut up, Will, I'm nearly naked, so are you, tell me it's not nice, eh? Go on, I dare you!"

And I couldn't, because she was right. She must have seen it in my eyes as my resolve collapsed, because she kissed me again, and this time I didn't hold back, I joined in wholeheartedly, because my sister was a spectacularly good kisser. A very small part of me noted that there was absolutely no part of that statement that came out looking good, but it didn't matter anymore; in for a penny, in for a pound...

As we kissed my hands wandered downward, first to her tiny waist, and then further down to cup and squeeze her bottom. Georgy moaned and wriggled appreciatively as I weighed and gently kneaded those wonderfully firm cheeks, confirming with my hands what my fevered imagination had only speculated about, enjoying the feel of them as much as I was enjoying kissing her, and grinning at her murmured "Oh!" as I pulled them apart slightly.

We both knew where this was going, and I wasn't surprised when she pulled away and sat up, crossing her arms at her waist and tugging her crop-top up and off.

I drank in the sight of her pert nakedness. Georgy had small, (but not tiny) pert little breasts, too big to be booblets, but not funbags either; in fact, she was just right, cute boobs capped with the most suckable nipples, pink and stiff and inviting. Her areoles were the same coral pink as her lips, sweet and virginal, but so, so feminine, and I wanted to bite and chew and suck and play with those little nubs. Georgy saw the effect she was having on me, and giggled when I jumped as she delicately traced her finger across my cock clearly outlined as it was in my shorts.

"Shall we be really naughty, Will, do you want to be a naughty boy with me, Tyler Wilmot, hot Soldier-Boy? Do you want me to be naughty, Ty? Let's do it, let's be naughty little boys and girls, come on, it'll be fun!" she teased, while my cock discovered a whole new dimension of aching hardness at her taunting and teasing.

I tried. I really tried.

"Stop it Georgy, please, you're my sister, please don't..."

Georgy gave me that piercing, gimlet-eyed stare she did so well and pursed her lips.

"Tyler Wilmot, just shut your face and do what you're told; you're a soldier, I'm sure you understand orders, yes? Well this is a direct order, so shut your cake-hole and follow my lead!"

Yup, I tried, but right then stern-faced naked Georgy was the hottest thing I'd ever seen and I caved in. Big time.

I growled and yanked her down next to me, my thumbs slipping into the waistband of her almost not-there thong panties, jamming my tongue in her mouth even as I was slipping them down. Georgy wriggled and kicked them off, and now she was completely naked. I felt her lips curve against mine, and then I bucked as her hand slipped into the waistband of my shorts and her cool little hand encircled my burning-hot cock.

"Oh this is nice, Will, this is very nice!" she giggled as she slowly fisted me. I didn't say anything, I was too busy seeing stars; never in any of even my most fevered adolescent fantasies had I ever imagined I'd be doing this with Georgy, that she'd be so hot, or that it could feel so good.

When she tugged at my waistband I lifted my midsection without thinking so she could yank my shorts off, and then we were both naked with our mouths clamped together and my hands squeezing and fondling her firm, toned, horse-rider's bum as she jacked my cock.

I knew what I wanted to do next, wicked, wrong and just plain nasty though it was; naked and horny meant one thing, and we'd come this far, where else was there to go except where this was taking us? Georgy seemed to be in-tune with me on this one, because her hot lips on mine, her warm fingers wrapped tightly around me, the agonising pleasure I was feeling as she fisted me could only go one way. Was that what she wanted?

"Will, touch me, make me ready..." she murmured as she peck-kissed me playfully, and I squeezed her tight little arse even harder, my hands revelling yet again in the silky-smooth skin and firm muscles bunching under my hands as she flexed and wriggled against me.

I pulled her into me, feeling the dewy heat of her unprotected pussy, and I realised she wanted this as much as I did; she was as hot for me as I was for her right now, so I ground my cock against her, feeling her hot moistness sliding against me as she gasped and pushed right back against me, frotting me with her labia even as I ground against her.

I rolled onto my back, taking her with me so she was now lying spread-eagled on me, her knees on either side of my waist.

"If we're going to do this, then this is better for you first time out, you can control it..." I murmured, watching her expression. Georgy grinned naughtily at me.

"Who says it's my first time, eh, Willie? I'm a big girl now..." she taunted, grinning wickedly while her eyes danced with mischievous glee.

I stared at her, stricken that someone had done this with my baby sister, getting ready for a bout of outraged fury that some guy, some undeserving clod had... had... but she giggled again, that teasing tinkle she did so well.

"Just kidding, sweetie, put your Big Brother muscles back down; no-one's ever been with me. It's all for you, babe!" she sang, grinding her moist labia even more surely against my already overheated cock.

It was becoming too much to bear; I wanted her more than I'd wanted anything ever before, and I think that need communicated itself to her, because she stopped teasing and taunting me, instead her motions as she rubbed her slick labia against me became more definite, more pleasurable for her.

As Georgy ground herself in turn against me, her cheeks began to flush, a pink glow that gradually suffused her neck and shoulders, and her heartbeat accelerated; I could feel it thudding against me, and then her sudden stillness, a soft mewling cry, and a warm spreading dampness as orgasm took her.

Georgy slumped down on me, her breath whistling through her clenched teeth as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her, before gradually calming and dying away.

"Ooooh my God... " she quavered, "Oh god, Will, so good, jeez that was good..." she breathed, before clamping her hands on either side of my face and kissing me like an amorous sink plunger; I almost came from that kiss, it was so hot, but she had other plans for me. My cock was still rigid as an iron bar, I don't think I'd ever been so hard before, and Georgy knew just what to do with it.

As I held her, she raised her midsection, fumbled me into position, then s-l-o-o-o-w-l-y and carefully slid me into her, controlling my penetration.

God she was so hot! My cock felt like it was wrapped in a hot, lush velvet glove. Georgy stayed absolutely still, obviously getting used to me filling her like that, and I was having serious issues with just staying still and letting it happen at her pace; more than anything I wanted to just hammer into her but I couldn't, not for her first time.

Instead I bit my lip and gritted my teeth and tried doing Latin verb conjugations and declensions in my head, listing the US states in alphabetical order. Hell, I was even desperately naming the seven dwarves and Santa's reindeer, anything to distract me from the super-hot girl impaling herself on my swollen cock!

I popped my eyes open when she poked me in the chest.

"Wakey-wakey, stud, is this all there is, then?" she grinned, and in answer I twitched my cock. Her eyes flew open as she drew a sobbing breath.

"Ohohohohoh, do that again!" she quavered, so I obliged. Georgy started moving with me, instinct taking over where knowledge lacked, working her hips as she rode me, tentatively at first, but slowly gaining speed and vigour as her confidence and arousal ramped up.

She came so quickly I was unprepared, one second she was posting on top of me, the next second she'd tightened around me and slumped forward, her breath hissing between her teeth, only her hands on my chest stopping her from collapsing onto me.

Feeling her go so quickly did it for me too; it had been a long time since I'd last connected with a girl, what with coming out of the army, then dealing with the loss of my mother and the trial and its aftermath, so it had been several months, and watching and being with Georgy this way had completely blown my cool.

I came like a fire-hose. My cock actually hurt with the force of ejaculating as I fired shot after shot deep inside her, a release so intense, like nothing I had ever felt before. My ears popped and my eyesight dimmed as huge, immense pleasure blasted through me, curling my toes and forcing me to clench my teeth so I didn't howl like a banshee!

I slumped back, too blown to move after such a bone-crunching orgasm, while Georgy flopped down bonelessly on top of me, also completely wrung out. I could feel her tummy rippling and fluttering against me as aftershocks coursed through her, eventually dying away, and her pounding heart gradually slowing to a more normal pace.

I was quite content to let her alone; she weighed nothing, and it meant I still had unrestricted access to her marvellously firm little bottom, of which I took full advantage, squeezing and fondling to my heart's content.

Georgy eventually stirred, kissing my chest as she reluctantly disengaged and slid off me, still too wiped out to do more than slip down next to me. I wrapped my arm around her as she rested her head in the hollow of my shoulder and snuggled in tightly, purring contentedly.

After a while I began to get the feeling she wanted to talk to me, so I jiggled her gently to let her know I wasn't dozing.

"Penny for your thoughts, Georgy?" I prodded, and she sighed, once again kissing my chest.

"Nothing really," she yawned, "just trying to decide what we're going to name the baby... "

I jumped like a scalded cat.

"WHAT!!? Shit, Georgy, I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking of, I thought you... I mean, aren't you... oh my fucking God no, what? Shit, shit-shit-shit! Why didn't you say something? Oh my fucking God, what have I done to you!?"

Georgy giggled, that teasing tinkle of hers that sounded like death-knell right then.

"Sorry Will, I mean, you were soooo good, I just didn't want you to stop, and then you did such a lot in me, Christ, I think it's coming out of my ears! It looks like you're definitely going to be a Da-da!" she giggled heartlessly, while my world did a loop-the-loop and crashed into the ground at Warp Factor 9.

I stared at her in horror; what the fuck had I done to her, to my Georgy-Girl, my baby sister, my best friend in the world, the girl I always swore I'd protect unto death, what did I do next, what did we do next, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!

Georgy grabbed my ears and pulled me closer and kissed me once, and then rubbed noses with me, her cheeky grin lighting up her face.

"Relax Will, I'm kidding, I've been on the pill since I was fourteen and the Zit-Fairy went postal on me; Mummy put me on the pill to clear up my glow-in-the-dark face; it's okay, Willie, calm down, you're off the hook, Will, at-ease, soldier!"

It took a few seconds for her words to slice through my blind panic, and then reaction set in and I slumped back down again, enormous relief and, weirdly, a tiny twinge of regret billowing through me.

I eventually broke the silence.

"We shouldn't have done that, Georgy, it was..." I paused; I didn't know how to continue, or what to say. Georgy just patted my chest and burrowed down against me again.

"Shut up Tyler, we did it because I wanted to," she mumbled, "so don't start getting any stupid ideas about being all noble and apologising and grovelling and turning yourself in or any other idiocy; I've been wanting to do that with you since forever, and I'm bloody glad I did, because we're going to do it lots more, now please shut up, wanna sleep..."

She dozed off almost mid-sentence, and I was torn between being guilty, the sheer, bone-deep relief we were still okay, and grinning like a chimp as, for some reason, the scene from Richard Pryor's stand-up routine "Macho-Man, I put your ass to sleep, I'm Macho-Man!!' echoed through my head...

I admired her lithe nakedness a little longer before, feeling like a voyeuristic letch, I tugged my covers up over her nude body and tucked her in.

" 'nk you, Willeee..." she mumbled, patting my bare backside before sliding her arm around my waist and sinking back fast asleep once more.

*****

I awoke to the clink of teaspoon in teacup, and dragged my creaking eyelids open to see Georgy sitting up in bed, the sheets pulled up modestly around her and a cup of tea in her hand.

"Hiya kid... " I croaked through my dry, scratchy morning throat, " 't time is it?" I groaned, blearily trying to focus as the bright morning sunshine stabbed my eyes. I sat up, yawning and stretching mightily then froze as something became graphically, horrifyingly clear. Sitting in my one comfortable chair was Aunt Kay, looking not the least bit perturbed by the fact I was naked in bed with my sister...

"Whoops..." I gulped, diving back under the covers and hoping it had just been an hallucination because she couldn't possibly be sitting eight feet away from me and my naked sister and smiling and not going ballistic while having three raging head-fits and a haemorrhage at me...

"Will, Willie, we can see you, stop it..." she called, with what I knew of old was her "holding in the laughter" voice, and that froze me in place; why wasn't she going medieval on my law-breaking, sister-shagging arse?

Georgy nudged me, while I tried desperately to believe it was all still part of a dream, nothing had happened the night before, and none of this was happening now.

"Will, don't be so childish, come out right now, don't make me yank the covers off!" she giggled, blowing that out of the water, so I huddled even tighter under my covers while I tried to accept the terrible fact that it was true, it was all true, that I was caught, there was no way out, and I was a dead man...

I felt the bed settle as someone sat next to me, and a firm, no-nonsense hand on my shoulder.

"Will, stop being so childish and look at me!" commanded Aunt Kay, in the voice I'd been listening to and obeying since I was a toddler, and I'd lowered the covers before I even realised I'd done so.

"That's better, now sit up and be quiet; there are some things you need to know. Are you listening, Tyler Wilmot, or do you want me to put over my knee? It's been a long time since I had to, but I still know how to spank you properly, and you'll never be too big to get some more, so stop this nonsense and listen!"

No drill instructor had ever scared me more that that quiet sentence from Aunt Kay and once again I was little Ty-Ty being told-off for being naughty, not a strapping member of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, royal henchman, and trained government killer...

Aunt Kay's eyes softened and she squeezed my shoulder comfortingly.

"Everything's okay, Will, relax, there are a few things you should know, but they're all good, I promise you. Are you ready to listen?"

1...34567...9