A New Georgy-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To this end we engaged an estate agent in London who specialised in pitching our kind of house to the kind of people who would be most likely to want what we were selling.

Wouldn'tcha know it, we ended-up in a three-way bidding war; an American Hedge-Fund manager who wanted a quiet, luxurious weekend retreat, a quiet little guy who'd made a fortune selling toys over the internet and wanted a place large enough to house his gigantic collection of movie toys and space-opera collectibles, and a descendant of the family who had originally owned the house in the nineteenth century who'd come from Australia to try and buy back his heritage. We resisted the attempted bribes and sweeteners, golf club memberships, exotic holidays, girls, boys, cars, all kinds of stuff and just passed the word: best offer secures.

We eventually accepted an offer 60% over our original asking price, spectacularly over what we'd been resigned to accepting on the open market, and well over the top limit we'd decided was the most the market would bear.

The day we handed over the keys and all the final paperwork Georgy and I were standing outside, getting a long, last look at the house we'd spent so much time, effort, and yes, love too, renovating, prepping, dressing, and showing.

"It was fun, wasn't it?" she murmured, slipping her hand into mine, "I loved this house, all the work we did here, didn't you, Will?"

I glanced at her and saw the tear trembling on her lower eyelid.

"I loved working here with you, Georgy-Girl," I murmured back at her, "This place, this was about more than just the money we'd make, or about the house, that was just a thing. It was about having the best time of my life. You made it that way, Georgy, if I hadn't had you with me we wouldn't be standing here right now.

Being here with you was the most wonderful part of it all, Georgy, and you know what? We can keep doing that; we can keep having the time of our life. You give me purpose, Georgy; I love you, because you make my life worth living."

She looked at me and smiled, even as the tear trailed down her cheek.

"You mean that, don't you?" she smiled, lacing her fingers through mine in an unbreakable grip.

I pulled her closer so I could kiss the tear away.

"I mean every word of it, Georgy-Girl, every single word. And now we're done here, let's do this again, not for the money, not for the profit, let's just have fun again. I love working with you, I love having fun with you, I love being around you and watching your eyes light up when you're having fun and feeling good about it. I need to see that every day; I can't be away from you ever again. So let's do it again, you and me, let's find another place like this and have this much fun all over again."

Georgy huddled herself into me, hugging me, before standing up on tip-toes to kiss my chin.

"Before we do that, Will, there's a project I want to get out of the way."

I looked down at her in the crook of my arm.

"Go on, Georgy..." I encouraged her.

"That large dressing room next to our bedroom, I want to remodel it."

"Okay... "I waited, while she gathered her thoughts.

"It's just that I think it would make the perfect nursery..."

I held her at arm's length so I could look in her in the eyes.

"Georgy... a nursery? Are you...?" and she giggled, that sweet, musical tinkle that always made my spine tingle.

"No, Will, not yet, not without talking to you first, but it's as well to be prepared, because one day soon we're going to have that talk... if you're okay with that?"

I hugged her and lifted her up so I could swing her around and kiss her repeatedly.

"There's nothing I want more, Georgy, and I can't wait for the day you tell me. Six months ago I discovered a new Georgy-Girl, and now she's here with me, talking about making babies with me; it doesn't get any better than this! I love you, Georgina Lassiter, my very own Georgy-Girl, now and always!"

*****

1...456789