A New Goddess

Story Info
A husband and wife fall into femdom.
4.2k words
3.94
17.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm summer breeze blew through the open window, as moans escaped out into the world. The sheets of the bed hid the couple in the midst of their passionate love making. The man was on top thrusting slowly making the woman below him grasp at the rumpled sheets. The pace picked up as the man, Robert felt the familiar tightness of his scrotum begin. The woman, Clare knew that his orgasm was coming but hers was not even close. She tried to slow him down but Robert paid no attention to her needs. With a grunt and a groan he orgasmed and erupted into his wife. Robert collapsed and rolled off to fall asleep, while Clare was stuck with the mess and her disappointment. She looked over at his sleeping form wishing that he would take care of her sexual needs and quit being so selfish.

'Bob don't forget that I'm going to have lunch with Melissa!', Clare said over breakfast. Bob had been the first to wake and like usual he had made a full breakfast for the two of them. Clare looked at him when she said this, she saw the look of excitement in his eyes at the mention of Melissa. Ever since Clare had drunkenly told Bob that she had had sex with Melissa in college, he had gotten a mischievous look at the mere mention of the name. She had regretted telling him ever since. 'She called the other day to tell me about her new boyfriend. She was practically bragging about him. It was kind of disgusting.' Clare continued. 'I should be home around three or so!'

Clare, was the first one at the cafe and chose to sit outside. She looked like a model sitting there. Platinum blond hair in a messy bun, her sundress clung to her tiny frame and large breasts. She could see a couple of the men on the street and in the cafe sneak glances at her. After her second glass of wine, Clare saw the familiar redhair flowing in the breeze. She got up and gave her good friend a hug and a kiss on the cheek. If Clare was a model then Melissa was a walking wet dream, breasts in the D range with a tight ass that was from years of cheerleading, her right arm was heavily tattooed. She just oozed sex.

As they sat for lunch both of them could feel all the eyes on them, male and female. Melissa talked about her new boyfriend Raul, about how she was so satisfied with his love making. Clare was shocked as Melissa went into detail about how Raul started out being dominant in the bedroom, but after some lessons in bed he had become so subservient.

'I found that I'm a bit of a Domme in the bedroom. I love it when he Rubs up against me like a stray dog, it is so Hot!' Melissa began. Her gaze was directed on Clare, as she smiled. 'If I let him he would Rub and Rub until he was So Hot and bothered ready to Blow that he would beg me to cum!'

'How did you give him lessons in bed!' A shocked Clare exclaimed. Thoughts forming in her mind about using theses tricks on Bob. Her pussy was getting moist as she listened to her friend talk about hypnosis and femdom.

'I started by getting into guided meditation with him. He was really into it, letting his mind and body relax. That's when I would slip in some subliminal suggestions!' Melissa spoke. 'Two weeks later he was wrapped around my finger.'

'Come on it doesn't work like that, does it?' Clare asked. By now her cheeks were flush, and her nipples poked through her dress. She just wanted to go home and feel her husbands cock in her wet pussy.

'Well,' Melissa looking at Clare said, 'you have been rubbing your clit softly for me. All I've done is give you small suggestions. Words intoned like Rub and Hot. Just think what you could do to dear ole Bobby!' While the words sunk in, Clare composed herself. Controlling Robert in the bedroom did sound like fun, but she didn't want to control his life. She married him as an equal not as a puppet. But still the thought intrigued her.

The two finished their lunch and said their goodbyes. Clares mind was a flutter with the possibility of having an orgasm again. As she drove home her hand was between her legs rubbing the soft folds of her pussy. By the time she got home she was practically ravenous with desire. She practically ran into the house, looking around for Bob.

'Bob where are you?' Clare pleaded. 'I need you!'

She ran upstairs and was greeted to a sight she didn't know she needed. Bob had just gotten out of the shower. A towel was wrapped around his waist, his hair was damp and unruly. To Clare at that moment she was in heaven.

'I want you' she growled at her husband. Like a wild animal she stalked towards him, letting her dress fall to the floor. As soon as she was next to Bob, she did something she hadn't done in years, grabbing his engorged cock she knelt in front of him.

'Clare, whu what are you doing?,' Bob aroused but curious. Clare and him hadn't had oral sex in years, she hated it and he felt it wasn't worth his time. Yet now Clare was kneeling in front of him, slowly stroking his cock. Her half lidded eyes turned towards him, a smile broke on her lips, followed closely by her tongue darting out and touching the crown of his cock. He shook, the sight was turning him on so much.

'Babe, I want to please you!' She moaned lustily. Still stroking his enraged cock a dollop of precum emerged. Her tongue darted out and licked it up. 'Mmmmm!' Clare moaned like she had just eaten a gourmet meal. Her next move was a blur, her mouth opened and encircled his member. All he could feel was hot and moist air around his straining cock. She looked up at him, and with a wink closed her lips around it.

'Holy fuck!' Bob moaned out. Clare was too busy to notice, her tongue ran under the length. Her head moved up and down coating his cock in saliva. Her hand moved from his dick to start playing with his balls, rubbing them kneading them. The pleasure was so intense that he was about to burst, she kept going pushing him to explode. Bob didn't know what to do the pleasure was intense and he knew he was right on the edge. Clare didn't give blowjobs so he didn't know how to continue, push her off and blow his load on her or let her continue and shoot down her throat. He was answered by the two hands against his butt pushing him forward. He convulsed and erupted into his wife's wanton mouth. He jerked again and more cum shot out. Clare pulled away as it erupted and blanketed her face.

'That's my big guy!' She said with a mouthful of cum as she swallowed. She started to wipe her face with her fingers every once and awhile licking them mischievously. Bob had slumped onto the bed watching this very pornographic display. He wondered what had gotten into his wife. Finishing her clean up, she looked at him and the predatory look returned. She crawled up onto the bed grabbing his deflating cock and said, 'I'm not done with you yet!'

Clare pushed Bob onto his back. As she straddled him she rubbed her wet pussy over his cock, making it start its comeback. As he reinflated, Clare spoke, 'I'm going to make this cock mine!' Her juices flowed over him, she reached between her legs and rubbed. Her fingers became covered, she moved her fingers to his lips and put them into his mouth. Her lust made him savor her juices sucking on her fingers. She raised up and lowered onto his cock. Both moaned, as the pleasure overtook them. Moving up and down she clenched her pussy, milking his cock. She was so turned on that her body started to shudder, and she was hit with an orgasm for the first time in a long time. His climax followed shortly after.

As they collapsed on each other, exhausted they fell asleep. Clare dreamt of standing over Bob. Dressed in a tight leather skirt about mid-thigh, a tight red corset pushing her tits up and in her hand was a chain. This chain was attached Bobs naked frame. He kneeled in subservience, with want in his eyes. Everything felt right about this dream to Clare. She knew what she had to do.

Working at home had its perks for Clare. She spent the next day perusing all sort of femdom sites. She was aroused and wanting her husband. Her fingers massaged her clit bringing herself so close to the edge but never going over. Finally she clicked on the purchase button for the hypnosis files that Melissa had recommended. Now she just needed a reason for Bob to listen to the first file. She read the disclaimer for the files and saw that the first couple of files would do nothing negative to her in fact it was encouraged for couples to listen together. It was only when the files get more in-depth was when it was for male only listening. She made a plan to start tonight at dinner.

Bob walked into the house to the smells of cooked sesame and peanuts. Wow he thought Clare was cooking tonight something good must have happened during work today. The house was filled with a soft chanting music that he wasn't so sure about but if Clare was in the cooking mood better let her have her fun.

Clare greeted her husband with a sexy and mischievous smile on her face. She was dressed in a tight white shirt with the first three buttons undone showing a hint of her cleavage. Her skirt was tight across her ass and was cut just above her knees. She looked like a sexy school teacher. Walking towards him she licked her lips and gave him a deep kiss slipping her tongue into his mouth playfully. Breaking the kiss she backed away and said, 'dinner is ready! If your lucky there might be dessert!'

They sat across from each other talking about their respective days. Clare had been rubbing her stocking leg up the inside of Bobs leg. She saw that his attention was solely on her and her ministrations. During the course of dinner the music had become deeper more relaxing. Bob had become slower to respond to Clares questions. He had trouble focusing as his breathing slowed. By the time dinner had been finished he was almost fully entranced.

Clare couldn't hide her glee, the file did what it said it would do. For lack of a better word he was now her puppet and she felt like she was the queen bitch of the world. 'Bob?' Clare spoke. 'Bob can you hear me?'

After a moment she heard his response. 'Yesssh!' She almost squealed with joy.

She got up and walked over towards her tranced out husband. Pushing him away from the table she straddled him. One hand reached down and started to rub his cock while the other held his head. 'Bob, I want you to listen to these files that I'm sending to your phone every night when you sleep. If you OBEY me you will be given pleasure. If you don't listen to these files, then I will be disappointed and have to discipline you!' She spoke at him rubbing his cock when she said OBEY and then squeezing it hard when she said discipline. 'Do you understand, Bob? Answer me with yes goddess!'

After some hesitation Bobs eyes focused on Clare. 'Yessh, Goddess!' He responded.Clare kept rubbing his cock and grinding into him. His eyes lidded over as he climaxed in his pants. She got off of him and and held his head with both hands.

'Good Boy! Now when I say fluffy bunny you will forget what just happened,only remembering that you need to listen to those files. Clean yourself up, and go to bed my fluffy bunny!' Clare spoke. She licked the cum that had gotten on her hands with gusto, and gave him a big kiss.

Bobs eyes focused and looked at Clare. 'Sorry babe I must have been tired. I think I'll shower and go to bed.'

Clare laid in bed next to Bob, she was scrolling through her phone looking at latex outfits ones that caught her eye ended up in her cart. Bob was oblivious to her kinky new obsession, he was sinking into pure trance hypnosis. As Clare turned out the light, she heard her husband murmur, I will obey my goddess. She smiled and drifted off to sleep.

*Brrr* *brrr* The phone on the nightstand woke Clare from her sleep. She groggily looked at the screen. She saw that it was early morning about an hour before her alarm. She scrolled through her notifications and saw that Melissa had texted.

-hey Clare bear-

-I need to hear from you!-

-call me when you get this-

Clare dialed her friend. As it rang she could smell something delicious. Looking over she noticed that Bob wasn't there. He never woke before his alarm she thought. 'Hello', the voice on the other end answered sounding out of breath. 'Hey Clare, so glad you called. I wanted to know if you had given any thought to what we talked about the other day.' Melissas breathing was getting more and more labored. Clare could almost make out a stifled moan.

'I actually did, Melissa!' Clare answered. Stretching over the bed she felt all tingly. 'I ordered the files and Bob sat through the first one last night!' Clare continued. Something smelled really good she thought. 'He did so good that he listened to more files as he slept.'

'Oh, God! Um... sorry that's real good! Any behavior changes?' Melissa moaned. She sounded distracted. Clare could almost hear another voice. Then suddenly Melissa screamed into the phone!

'Melissa? Melissa answer me are you ok? Should I call the police?' ,The concern for her friend was palpable. She heard more moaning and groaning, just about to call the authorities. When her friend answered out of breath but coherent.

'Oh god yes! I've never felt better. My new boyfriend, really my boy toy just rocked my world.' Melissa responded with a contented smile on her face. 'He just spent the last hour between my legs! And I knew you had to get Bob on this same thing! It was so HOT the way he Licked and Rubbed me.'

'Like I said, he got his first treatment last night and I think it's working. He might be making breakfast for me right now.' As she spoke the words her fingers were running down her body snaking towards her mound. 'I was about to go see what he has gotten himself into right now!'

They spoke their goodbyes, and Clare walked down towards the kitchen.

The smell of cooking bacon and eggs filled the kitchen. She surveyed the scene of the crime from last night and smirked. The sight in the kitchen itself almost took her breath away. She turned the corner and saw Bob. He was standing at the stove cooking eggs completely naked except for an apron. He had a far away look on his face. She was admiring his tight ass and sexy shoulders, when he turned around. 'Good morning sweetie!' He beamed with pride. 'I thought I'd surprise you with breakfast.'

They sat down for their breakfast. Clare was eating the delicious eggs that Bob had made when, Bob asked a question. 'What happened last night? It's all a bit hazy. I remember that we had sat down for a good dinner. Then I don't remember anything after that!'

'Oh baby, you don't remember? We had dinner and then mid way through it you fell asleep in your chair. You looked all cute like a FluffyBunny!' Clare spoke deviously. When the words hit his ears she knew that the programming was starting to take control. Bob had an even more blank look on his face than before. She got up from her seat and walked over to him. 'On your knees for your goddess!' She commanded.

Bob slumped to the floor with his head lowered awaited her orders. Clare gazed at her new/old plaything with glee. 'Slave I want you to look at me!' She said. Bob looked up with a hint of bliss on his face. 'Now I have some ground rules for you! One between 6 am and 6 pm you will be your normal self, but with one change, you will work harder and more focused. This will give you a chance to get promoted and make more money for me. Two when you are home alone with me you will have an uncontrollable urge to please me. This may include cleaning the house, making dinner, or sexually pleasing me. Is this understood?'

Slave Bob nodded his head and looked at his watch, he set an alarm for the prescribed times and with a half lidded eyes licked his lips. He saw that he had 30 minutes to please his goddess. He hurriedly cleaned up from breakfast and crawled on the floor to where his goddess was finishing her breakfast. 'Goddess, may I please you?' Clare spread her legs and relaxed into the chair, moaning.

The week flew by for Clare and Bob. Bob spent most of his nights with earphones on and trance files playing. Some of those that Clare bought others that Clare did on her own to deepen his training. The house almost sparkled by how clean it was, bob was energized at work putting in more effort than he had the previous year. Clare was settling into her role as the dominate one in the relationship. She was talking to Melissa more and more, each time she would get off the phone and wish Bob was home to pleasure her. Finally, Saturday night arrived. Bob had told her that he wanted to take out like they were dating again. Clare knew that this would be the perfect time to show off her new clothes for herself, the world and for her slave boy.

Bob was taking a shower getting ready for the night when he heard his Clare shout that Melissa was on her way over. Once his cock would have jumped at the idea of Melissa showing up but now his thoughts were centered around his wife, his goddess, his Clare. He finished showering and drying off. He heard voices coming from the bedroom. Curious he headed to the voices still naked from the shower. What he saw made him gasp.

The scene in front of him was pure fantasy. Clare was lounging on the bed her hair flowing all around her, wearing skin tight shiny black leather pants, her top was a tight red corset that pushed her breasts up obscenely. She looked every bit of a goddess that she was to Bob. On the chair next to the bed sat a fire haired beauty. Dressed in a tight green dress, and thigh high boots Melissa gazed at the naked man and licked her lips. 'Hello Bob!' She said. So glad to dress up for company,' she added. 'I heard that you have been listing to my files every night. You must be a Good Boy now!'

When she uttered that phrase his cock jumped. The smile on her lips melted his brain. He was a lost puppy now, so compliant and docile. He was in tranced out bliss. Melissa stood and looked at Clare and smiled. They walked over to the now kneeling bob, standing above him, his only thought was to please them. 'Clare can you be a Good Kitty for me and grab the items on the dresser.' Melissa commanded.

'Yes Domina!' Clare said sluggishly. Clare walked over towards the dresser and picked up three items and returned to Melissas side.

'Kneel for me pet!' Melissa commanded as Clare fell to her knees. Melissa stepped forward and produced a small leather choker. Stepping behind Clare she fit it snuggly around her neck.

Clare sighed pleasantly, knowing that she had become the property of her best friend. Next she moved around towards bob, his was a metal dog collar. Once around his neck he felt contentment for his mistress.

'Bob! Clare! I want you to climb up onto the bed!' speaking from behind them. They both crawled onto the bed. 'Now Bob lay on your back, and spread your arms and legs.' As Bob obeyed he felt ripples of pleasure in his body. His arms and legs spread at each corner of the bed, Clare moved over him and secured him, tying him down. Once he was secured, Clare moved to between his legs. Kissing his thighs, her hair brushed against his cock making it jump and twitch. Clare teased him by kissing licking and massaging all around him except for his needy cock. Ear buds were placed on him by Melissa and the familiar tones of his training began. The file sounded a little different than last time but he quickly became Blank in pleasure and obedience.

Bobs eyes were closed when he felt the bed move around his head, he looked up to see a gorgeous sight. Above him was Melissa, her waxed tight pussy glistened with need and want. The aroma wafted over him, arousing him even more, a slice of heaven was just inches from his face and struggle as he could he couldn't reach it. The pleasure and torment for him was beginning to drive him crazy.

Suddenly he felt the bed shift again as Clare repositioned herself between his legs. At the same instant he felt Clares tongue give his cock a slow and wet lick, Melissa lowered himself onto his hungry mouth. His tongue darted up into the folds of the red heads pussy. He nibbled at her and received a moan of pleasure, his tongue darted up and felt a tingle of metal. Feeling this piercing, he concentrated on it trying desperately to pleasure his new world. The moans became louder as he worked at her wet glistening pussy, her thighs clenched against his head closing off the world to sound and only the wanton display in front of him.

12