A New Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare was nestled in between his legs and was licking and sucking on his hard cock like an ice cream cone. Seeing his member twitch and spasm was bringing her so much amusement. Her hands gripped his unit and slowly stroked up and down, stopping at the top to lick the crown of his penis. This torment was too much for Bob, and his slit opened and produced a river of pre cum coating Clares hand. She licked it up mixing his juices with her own saliva, his cock glistened in the light.

The pleasure was assaulting Melissa, her orgasm was getting closer and closer as Bobs tongue mashed against her swollen nub. Her juices coated his eager face, he kept at her embracing her delicious nectar. 'Oh fuck!' Melissa screamed! 'I'm going to cum all over your mans face!'

This statement caused Clare to stop touching Bob. She crawled up onto his body resting his hard cock near her ass. She started to kiss Melissa, first she started at the redheads massive tits. Licking and biting at the aroused sensitive nipples, her hand massaged them making Melissa moan even more. Clare trailed kisses up her chest and along her neck and ear until lips met and tongues plunged into each other's mouth. It hit with the two women, embracing in the kiss, Melissas body trembled and shook. Her pussy let go covering Bobs face with cum, he licked greedily at it. The massive orgasm shook the three of them. As the energetic eruption subsided all three crumpled on the bed entwined.

Her groggy eyes sleepily opened. The first thing she noticed was the thrumming in her ears, the second was she was locked to the bed. She didn't know how she got here. Her mind was hazy, thoughts of pleasing her friend were leaking into her mind. Her body ached from lack of movement. If she had half a mind she'd be scared, but for some reason she didn't care. Bob laid beside her on the bed, headphones on and cock hard. He had a slight smile on his face. She drifted off to sleep again with words repeating in her ears, a smile crept on her lips.

'Wake up slut! And remember!' Came a voice in her dreams. Her eyes futtered open, she saw her best friend standing above her with Bob chained at the neck kneeling. The sight of her goddess was arousing then she remembered everything. Falling asleep on the bed. Being moved. Clares voice issuing commands to Bob. Clare leaning over her saying she hid her own suggestion in the tapes she was made to listen to. Suggestions to play along with her until she climaxed. As the realization sunk in she noticed a cage attached to Bobs penis, and then looking down she saw a similar device around her hips. Touching the metal, Melissa wanted to please her goddess, goddess Clare!

12