A New Gym Workout Pt. 01

Story Info
The gym leads to another type of workout.
5.5k words
4.65
7.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your input helps writers improve. Thanks!

He'd seen her many times before. It seemed their workout schedules aligned at least a couple days each week. She always started on the elliptical, moving very fast and not holding the handgrips. He guessed she was in her very early fifties and kept herself in very good shape. The ring on her left hand told him she was married, unfortunately.

Today she arrived with a man, who he assumed was her husband. He, however, looked much older than she - easily late seventies. Although not overweight he clearly was not in the sort of condition she was. When she got onto the elliptical he walked over to the weight machine. He couldn't help but notice that the man put very light weights on the bar.

Pushing these irrelevant thoughts from his mind, he moved through his usual circuit. He'd finished the reclining bike, rowing machine, and elliptical and was about to finish on the arm bike. From there he hit the treadmill which was his least favorite, but necessary to earn all his zone minutes. He detested cardio as it was about as exciting as watching dead grass grow. But since his run in with coronary artery disease and the acquisition of two stents two years ago, he understood the importance.

Finishing the cardio he moved to the 360 area in the back. Two sets of goblet squats with curls and two of calf raises with shrugs were followed by two sets each of four different TRX exercises. Then he grabbed an elastic band, sat on the floor, put the band around his legs and did bridges - twenty-five each one-legged and the same number two legged. Windmill and hamstring stretches done he finished up with a ten-count while balancing on one foot then the other. As was his habit, he hit the locker room for a pee and to wash his hands then shut off his music player and removed his headphones as he walked out to his car.

"Excuse me, I know we've not met but I see you here all the time. You've been coming for quite a while, haven't you?" the woman had stepped in front of him just as he reached the lobby. "I'm Becky, by the way."

"Um, hi Becky. I'm Tim. Yes, it will be two years in October. I know I've seen you here as well. Your performance on the elliptical is impressive. Intimidating, but impressive," he said.

Becky laughed and said, "I suppose it might be. I really enjoy it and like to hit it hard."

"Well," Tim said, "it's nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll see each other again."

"Please wait. You may have noticed that my husband is with me today. He rarely comes but we wanted to meet you and get to know you a bit. Could we buy you a coffee up at the cafe," she asked as her husband joined them.

"Well, I suppose," he replied, a confused look on his face.

"Great! We'll meet you at Yonah. Thanks!" she said.

Five minutes later they both pulled into the small strip center that housed the cafe. He'd noticed that the husband had some difficulty walking out to their car at the gym, so bypassed the empty slot near the front door and parked further out. They were waiting at the door as he walked up.

Once inside the couple chose a table in the back and Becky introduced Tim to Bill. Taking his order, she went to the counter and returned shortly carrying the three cups.

"Tim, I'm sure this seems strange to you. I hope you'll give us the benefit of the doubt - we'll explain everything soon. I'm guessing you're about sixty or sixty-five, right?" Becky said.

"I'm actually seventy," he said.

"Wow! You do not look it!" Becky exclaimed and the look on Bill's face indicated he was just as surprised. "Well, I'm sixty-five and Bill is eighty. When we were younger the age gap never bothered me but we're at much different stages of life now. Bill has arthritis and diabetes and is having a hard time exercising."

"You certainly don't look sixty-five. I'd have guessed ten years younger than that. I'm sorry to hear that, Bill. Were you active when you were younger?"

"I was a carpenter for fifty years, so I did manual labor. I always figured that was more than enough and never set foot into a gym until just recently. Turns out all that carpentry gave me strong biceps and thigh muscles but also tore up most of my joints and didn't give me the range of motion I now wish I had," Bill explained.

"Tim, may I ask some personal questions," Becky asked.

"Sure, though I won't commit to answering until I hear them," he told her.

"Are you married, or in a relationship? I've never seen you with anyone at the gym."

"Divorced twenty-five years ago and not currently in a relationship, although I want to be. Tough at our age and living up here," he said.

"I'm just going to jump in with both feet. Tim, Bill is completely impotent. We haven't had marital relations for five years. Bill has been telling me the whole time that I should take a lover, but I've not been comfortable with that idea as we're married."

"I can understand that. Fidelity is important - I know, I've been cheated on in the past," Tim said.

"Well, Bill's finally convinced me that it wouldn't be unfaithful since it's his idea and he would know all about it," Becky said.

"So are you looking for advice about how to find a partner? I am on a few dating sites but it's still difficult because we live out here in the sticks," Tim told her.

"Actually," Bill said, "we want to know if you'd be interested in becoming Becky's lover, Tim. She thinks you're very attractive and you seem to be in very good shape."

Tim had been about to grab his coffee cup when Bill spoke. Now he was glad he'd stopped or he would likely have dropped the cup and made a huge mess. Now he looked from Bill to Becky, who smiled and nodded. "I'm not sure what to say to that!" he managed to get out.

"Tim, I'm sure this is a bit shocking, but we're completely serious. I do need to ask if you have any ED issues, since most men over fifty do," Becky said.

"I'm happy to say I'm among the fortunate minority."

"So the little blue pills work for you?" Bill said.

"No idea. I don't need them. The presence and attention of an attractive woman is all it takes to raise the flagpole," Tim declared. "So what exactly are we talking about?"

"We only know the broad brush aspects, since all the details will have to be worked out between you and I if you agree," Becky said. "Our assignations will have to be at your home. Bill will know about them but doesn't want to be there when they do."

"That wouldn't be a problem, as I live alone with just my dog," Tim said.

"There is not to be any kissing on the mouth," Becky added. "This is sex, not love." Tim nodded.

"We're also hoping that the three of us will become good friends. Get together for dinner, and so on. What church do you attend?" Bill asked.

"I'm not religious so I don't attend any. I believe in trying to live my life according to the golden rule, but find the trappings of organized religion not to my liking. Is that an issue?" Tim said.

"No, not at all. Becky and I go to different churches, and respect everyone's perspective."

"So, Tim, what do you think?" Becky asked.

"Well, I'd like some time to think it over. Becky, you're certainly an attractive woman and, if you were single, I'd probably already be tearing off your clothes." This brought a grin to both their faces.

"I'm dead set against cheating and that means I steer clear of married or involved women. I have to get my head around Bill being not only supportive but apparently responsible for this. Does that make it all right?"

"I understand. As I said earlier, it's taken him four years to make me comfortable with the idea. And I'm still not one hundred percent. More like ninety-nine."

"May I ask what changed your mind?" Tim said.

"I suppose if we're possibly going to do this we're going to have to get into details. For the first year or eighteen months we held out hopes that medicine would find a solution for Bill's issue. Once we knew it wouldn't I acquired a couple of, shall we say marital aids. I learned to give myself an orgasm but it really isn't the same. Bill has never been comfortable going down on me and while he gave it a good try I could tell it bothered him.

"And the doctors aren't optimistic about Bill's future. He, and I, are worried that if I'm still basically celibate when he passes I'll never venture out to perhaps meet someone to spend the rest of my life with," Becky concluded.

"That's pretty heavy," Tim said.

"Not really, Tim. You'll find that when you know for certain that your days are numbered, even if you don't know the exact numeral, many things you were reluctant to consider or discuss become very easy. In the next few years I will be gone. There is nothing anyone can do about that, so no sense railing against it. Best to accept it and implement whatever plans are best for you and your loved one," Bill explained. "I for one have made my desires clear to Becky. I want her to find someone else to spend the rest of her life with, although that doesn't imply that you are, or might be, that person."

"Okay, if I can have a couple days to think things over, I'll be able to give you an answer later this week. At this point I can say that I would much enjoy building a friendship, if that option is open if I decline the other. I admire your attitudes toward life, friendship, and more and I know there is much I can learn from the two of you, and that if I do it will make me a better person," Tim declared.

"That's perfectly fine. What's your gym schedule?" Becky asked.

"I go Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. I work out with a personal trainer in Clarkesville Monday and Friday and come here after. Tuesday I come first thing then go do my grocery shopping. Since that's tomorrow let's plan on Friday for my final answer, ok?"

"Yes, but let's exchange phone numbers. If you should make a decision in the next couple of days I hope you won't make us wait until Friday to hear it," she said.

"Certainly," Tim said as he entered her cell into his and then texted her so she'd have his number.

The three walked out of the cafe and at their car Bill shook Tim's hand and Becky gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. He suspected that pressing her admirable breasts against his chest wasn't unintentional.

Walking down the lot to his car he waved as they pulled out.

Tuesday Tim was nearly done with his workout when Becky entered, alone. She'd seen his car so knew he was there. When she didn't see him on any of the cardio machines she walked to the back to find him on the floor doing two-legged bridges. 'Those will come in handy when we do woman on top,' she thought to herself and then smirked.

When he finished and stood up, they hugged. She gave him an inquisitive look and he shook his head, raising his eyebrows. He'd spent the last twenty-some hours mentally debating the situation. What if Bill really can't handle the idea as he thinks he can? What if Becky starts feeling guilty? What if one of them, or both, falls for the other? If they do this can the three actually get together as friends without issue?

"Tim, I really want to do this. Bill and I discussed it at length yesterday and I'm convinced he will be perfectly fine with it. He wants me to have pleasure, and I have to say I want that too. I did myself last night and again this morning, thinking of you both times. They were the best orgasms I've had in years and I just know the real thing will be even better."

"Becky, I'm not trying to torture you, but I understand you're anxious for an answer. Let's do this - when I get back home later this morning I'll text you the questions I'm trying to decide. You needn't respond but if you think you have good input, I'll gladly take it. Okay? And feel free to share what I text with Bill."

"Sounds good. And just so we're clear, I'll always share everything with Bill - that is, everything he wants to hear."

"Fair enough. I'll see you later," Tim said as they hugged again and he left for the grocery store.

Later that afternoon Tim's phone chimed to indicate an incoming text. "Bill and I talked about your open questions and agreed upon our ideas. It would be best to discuss them in person or on the phone. You okay with that?" He typed back "Sure, I'm open for a phone call anytime before ten tonite."

When Tim's phone rang he saw Becky's name pop up on caller id. He quickly inserted his earbuds and answered. "Hi Becky."

"And Bill. We're on speaker phone. Can you hear us okay?" Becky said.

"Yes, just fine. Hi Bill."

"Hi Tim."

"Okay, so here's what we think. If either Bill or I find we can't handle this like we think we can, we will immediately raise that issue. The three of us can then discuss it and, if we can't find a way to satisfy the person we'll have to end it. But if so, it's with no finger pointing or hurt feelings."

"That sounds okay," Tim offered.

"Good. Now if one, or both, of us fall for the other that, too, must be immediately revealed. I know that there is no way I will stop loving Bill, but if I also fell in love with you, we'd have to figure out what that means. Polyamorous relationships are where multiple people are committed to several others. I guess that's what we would be. We'd just have to figure out how to handle it.

"Now if you fall for me, Tim, and I don't have the same feelings for you, we think you would have to decide what you wanted to do. If you felt like you couldn't continue with me because your feelings were getting in the way, we would have to end it."

"That makes sense," Tim said.

"As for whether we can truly all become good friends, that remains to be seen. Bill and I believe we can, as long as we don't force it and just let it develop naturally. Let's find activities we all enjoy and start doing them. If friendships are right, they will develop organically."

"Okay, then I'm in with one additional condition. If, after the first time we're together, any of the three of us is too uncomfortable with it, we part as friends. Becky, that would include either you or I feeling the sex isn't worth it. Bill, if you have second doubts, so be it," Tim told them.

"We both completely agree, Tim, and thank you!" Becky said, excitedly.

"Yes, thank you very much Tim. I know this with only strengthen our marriage and please my wife very much," Bill added.

"So what's the next step?" Tim asked.

"When can we get together at your place, Tim?" Becky asked.

"Well, tomorrow is my Habitat volunteer day and I know we have a pretty tough day. While I usually get home from there about 3 or 3:30, I'll likely be tired and sore. On the other hand, my Thursdays and most weekends are pretty open," he replied.

"I have therapy Thursday morning that lasts over three hours," Bill said, "and I still drive myself there so Becky doesn't have to sit around and wait half the day."

Becky said, "I'd love to come over Thursday morning, if that works for you, Tim."

"Sounds good. Let's say 9:00?" Tim replied. "I'll text you my full address. Are you familiar with the Batesville area?"

"I am," Becky told him. "I'm sure I can find it. See you then!"

When he got home from Habitat the next day, Tim stripped the bed and washed the sheets. He dusted, vacuumed, and cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. Finished, he took a shower, fixed dinner, and relaxed, thinking about the next day.

He hadn't had sex in nearly six months but wasn't terribly worried about that. He did beat off at least once, and often more, each week. Still, being inside a woman might trigger him more quickly than he would like. He decided to discuss the concern with her.

And he realized that he and Becky had not discussed any specifics about what she would like to do. He guessed she enjoyed receiving oral from her comments about Bill trying but not liking it. Did she reciprocate? What about positions? Was she strictly missionary? All things to talk about and learn.

The next morning Tim's alarm woke him at 6. As was his habit, he immediately rose, made the bed, perhaps more carefully than usual, peed, weighed himself, dressed and went into the living room to feed his dog and let her out of her crate.

Tim's breakfast most weekdays consisted of cereal, almond milk with protein powder, fruit like pear or blueberries, and coffee. He reserved his eggs and breakfasts for the weekend, typically. Today he decided he might need the protein and carbs, so he chose two fried eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast, and coffee.

After eating he cleaned up then went to his bathroom to shave his bald head, trim his beard, shave his neck and then shower. He preferred to keep his genital area 'manscaped' but had no reason to do so lately. He'd trimmed it the evening before and touched it up in the shower, carefully using his razor on shaft and sac.

Becky arrived right at nine and he greeted her at her car door. They entered the cabin and he offered her coffee, tea, or anything she might want, but she declined. "Tim, you can't believe how much I'm looking forward to this. My panties are completely soaked and my pussy is buzzing. Can we just get naked and in bed? Please," she said.

"Well, that's going to ruin all my plans for a two-hour seduction to warm you up, but I guess I can improvise," he said with a grin.

Becky slapped his shoulder playfully then pulled him to her. She pressed her lips to the side of his neck and gave him the most sensuous kiss she could. "Bill and I agreed this is acceptable, just no mouth kissing," she explained.

Hearing that, Tim reciprocated and found the unique experience very sensual. At the same time he ran his hands down her back and across her ass cheeks. She moaned quietly and he pushed apart from her and moved his hands to her breasts. He could tell her bra was sheer, and her nipples already erect. Had they been forty years younger he was willing to bet she would have been braless, but even a woman in as good shape as she could not defeat gravity completely.

He estimated, correctly he would later learn, her to be a 34C.His preference had always been A or B cup breasts, but he was not opposed to a nice set of Cs. 'There's ideal and then there's very nice and available,' he thought as he kneaded them.

"Enough!," Becky cried out. She pulled his t-shirt from the waistband of his surgical scrubs, up over his head and arms and tossed it on the chair in the corner of the bedroom. He did the same with her tank top and then reached around to unhook her bra and slip it off her shoulders.

"One handed, eh? Guessing you've done that a time or two before this," Becky teased.

"Oh, one handed unhooking is amateur time. Rehooking with only one hand is the sign of a true aficionado," he smirked.

"You'll have to prove your ability later," she parried back.

"Not a chance. I like them much better braless."

Becky unsnapped his scrubs and pulled down the zipper. She slipped her hand inside and was rewarded with the discovery of a very nice, very hard, cock. "Mmmmmmmm. I like the commando."

Tim opened her belt and then unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. As he slid them down he verified that her panties were indeed soaking wet. When the shorts reached her ankles she kicked them off first one foot then the other.

Tim hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her panties at each hip and pushed them down by lowering himself to a kneeling position. With the panties gone he took her ass cheeks in his hands and pressed his face to her Y. He inhaled deeply and reveled in the aroma of a fully aroused woman.

Becky moaned, more loudly this time. She adored when a man who knew what he was doing went down on her, and it had literally been four decades. Bill wasn't into giving her oral and she respected that, but god did she miss it! Tim gave every indication that he didn't share Bill's aversion. She moved her feet apart to spread her legs open for him, hoping he would take the hint.

12