A New Gym Workout Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim needed no encouragement as giving oral to a woman was a favorite of his. He loved the taste, the aroma, the feel of her various parts, and most of all the sounds and movements when she reached climax. He reached hit tongue out and licked her from perineum to just below her clit, saving that for later. He knew he was teasing her but also knew it was good teasing.

After about two minutes of his he pushed gently back on her hips and she sat on the sofa. He knelt between her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders while lifting her to the edge of the sofa. Her pussy was now displayed widely for him and he dove in with relish. He buried his nose in her clit while pushing his tongue as deep inside her as it could reach.

Becky was moaning loudly now, wishing desperately that he would take her clit in his mouth. And that he would drive his cock into her pussy. When he lifted her ass off the sofa and tongued her rosebud, she even had an image of him taking her ass, something she'd never done, flash across her mind's screen.

Tim probed her back door with the tip of his tongue and was curious when it slipped inside slightly. 'Hmmm, does she do anal, or just enjoys this?' he thought to himself. Saving that discovery for later he ran his tongue up her slit and finally took her clit within his lips, causing her to cry out in extreme pleasure.

Holding her fully swollen clit between his lips he flicked the tip of his tongue rapidly back and forth across the little button. Becky's cries continued to increase in volume and fervor and Tim felt her begin to tremble and shake. When he pushed two fingers into her opening she exploded and screamed so loud Tim was grateful he lived on seven acres of forested land.

Becky was fucking herself on his fingers, rapidly lifting and dropping her hips so all he had to do was hold his hand still and let her ride. He continued licking her clit until she grabbed his head and pushed him away, calling out "Stop! stop! stop! Enough!"

Tim continued to hold her ass cheeks in his hands as he inhaled the sweet aroma of her orgasm. Becky held his head in her hands and fought to calm her breathing and heart rate. When she felt she had regained some control over herself she said, "My god, Tim. That was the best orgasm I think I've ever had! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"No thanks needed - I enjoyed every second of it," he replied.

"Well, that was quite the ice breaker, but now I need to feel you. I would love to repay you with a blowjob but I'm desperate to feel your cock inside me. I promise I'll blow you later," Becky declared.

Tim stood and reached his hand out to help her up. Once on her feet it was evident that she truly was shaky, so he stood beside her and wrapped his arm around her waist to steady her. Together they walked the short distance into his bedroom. He turned down the quilt and top sheet and she climbed onto the bed.

Tim lay beside her and asked,"what position would you like first?"

"Missionary, but I'm going to pull my knees up. I like how that changes the angle of your cock going into me. And with a little exploration on your part you may be able to hit my G-spot," she told him.

Tim crawled between her legs and propped himself up on his elbows. She pulled her feet towards her head and her knees bent up. Tim moved higher and his cock found her opening and entered quickly.

"Your pussy feels so good on my cock," he told her. "Hot, wet, tight, and soft."

Becky clenched her muscles and Tim gasped at the feeling. He began stroking in and out of her, and quickly became aware that he wasn't going to last long. "Becky, I don't think I'm going to last very long. I'm sorry."

"Oh hush! I already got mine and I'll bet I'm going to get round two so just relax, focus on yourself, and enjoy."

Five or six minutes later Tim said "I'm going to cum." "Yes," Becky replied.

Tim exploded inside her and, following his biological imperative, pushed in as deep as possible. He was surprised to feel his head hit her cervix, but she didn't scream out in pain so hopefully she was okay with that. And thrilled when he heard and felt Becky cum again, almost as enthusiastically as the first time.

"Mmmmm, I love how it feels when you shoot your cum inside me," Becky said. This only had the effect of causing him to spurt more times than usual. When he finally finished, he started to pull out but she grabbed his ass and said, "Don't you dare! Stay right here."

Respecting the no mouth kissing condition, Tim covered her neck with kisses. When he stopped Becky gave his neck the same treatment. When he finally softened and shrank, Becky's pussy pushed him out with a pop that both could feel even if they didn't hear anything.

Tim rolled off Becky and lay on his back beside her. Becky sat up and leaned down, running her tongue from the base of his flaccid cock to the tip of his head. From there she took the entire shaft in her mouth and sucked and licked until he was clean of both his and her cum.

"Tim, that was fantastic. Both the oral and the fucking. It's like you know exactly what and how to do me."

"No regrets? No concerns?" he asked.

"Absolutely none. You?"

"Becky, I told you when we first met that I think you're a gorgeous woman. Now I can say you are both sexy and sensuous. I hope this 'arrangement' lasts a very long time. You know, there's a trend particularly among people our age, called Living Apart Together. It's usually two single people who don't want to, or can't, cohabitate, but are in a monogamous, committed relationship. I can see us almost fitting into that."

"I read about that in the AARP magazine. I think you're right, although me being married and him knowing about us is a bit different."

Tim looked at his watch and saw it was 10:30. "What time do you need to be home?" he asked.

"Bill will be finished about an hour from now. Maybe you and I could meet him in town for lunch and a 'debrief'."

"Are you sure you're both comfortable with me being there when you tell him about this?"

"I am and I'll text him now. He won't be able to reply until the therapy is over but that's okay," Becky explained as she walked naked into the living room and returned with her phone. She sent him a quick text and then got back into bed, reaching out to fondle Tim's cock.

"I thought a guy your age needed more time to recover," she said as his cock began to grow in her hand.

"You know, that's true when I get myself off. But I don't remember the last time a woman wanted a second round right away. Most times we'd do it and then go to sleep, or go in the morning then get up and start our day. Besides, this is a unique situation. I say don't look a gift cock in the urethra."

Becky laughed and said, "I think this gift cock needs a mouth." With that she leaned down and once again took him in her mouth, but with a much different intent.

Becky revealed herself to be a virtuoso at giving head. In no time Tim was fully erect and she began working his cock with gusto. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft, not quite able to take him all the way in but more than enough to pleasure him. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and followed her mouth as it rose and sank over him.

After continuing this for several minutes she moved her hand to his sac, cupping his balls and gently squeezing and rolling them. She moved her mouth up to his head and sucked it, using her tongue to run around the rim, tease his frenulum, and probe his urethra. She continued this until his breathing became deep and long, and his moans louder and more frequent.

She took his shaft back in her hand and used both mouth and hand to stroke him, faster and faster. When he urgently told her he was nearly there she realized they'd never talked about whether she would stop, spit, or swallow. "Mmm hmmm," she hummed hoping he'd understand.

When he couldn't stand any more he screamed "I'm going to cum now!".

Becky just continued until she pushed him over the finish line and he lined her mouth with his cum. She used both mouth and hand to milk him for every drop, and then slowly removed him from her mouth. She looked up at him, opened her cum filled mouth for him to see, then swallowed and showed him again, with a grin.

"There are probably other things we should discuss. I had intended to do that first thing this morning but we both got a bit, shall we say, anxious," she said. "By the way, your cum is delicious. And it makes me feel powerful and sexy when I can make you cum in my mouth."

"Here's another thing to think about. Do you want to shower here after we do this, rather than going home to Bill smelling like our sex? You're certainly welcome to, but I have to warn you that, for obvious reasons, I don't have shampoo, conditioner, or a blow dryer," Tim said.

"That's a great suggestion. I guess Bill and I should have, and now will have to, discuss that. You're very considerate."

Just then her phone pinged and she read the text from Bill. "He says lunch sounds like a great idea. To be on the safe side, let's both shower quickly and then meet him in town. I told him I'd text again when we were on our way."

Tim opened a new bar of soap so they'd have two and then they jumped into the shower together and behaved themselves. They each soaped then rinsed themselves and got out in less than ten minutes. They dried off and got dressed before Becky texted Bill and they agreed upon a restaurant.

At her car Becky gave Tim an enthusiastic kiss on the cheek and headed to town with him close behind. On the drive both wondered if Bill would still be supportive once faced with the reality of what they had just done?

12