A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 01

Story Info
I interview Julie to help Lisa & Brad with my trailer park.
6.9k words
4.64
27.2k
53

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers

I decided to drop in on Lisa and Brad to see how they were managing my trailer park. I did this from time to time just to keep tabs on them and to fuck Lisa's mouth. Always fun for me.

They had been doing very well with the court and I had no complaints. I certainly had no complaints with Lisa either. She always got this huge smile when she saw me coming because she knew I would either be shoving my cock up her ass or in her mouth, both of which she seemed to enjoy.

I usually drive through the court before going to their unit. On this day I spotted something very unusual.

In the yard at unit 54 was a young girl mowing the lawn. A young guy was hauling black trash bags filled with what I assumed was lawn clippings toward the gate.

I slowed down as I drove past and pondered if they might be the kids of the occupant of unit 54.

This court was designated a 55 and older court since I had acquired it, and most, if not all of the residents now fell into that category. Seeing someone this young was not what I expected.

I had designated Lisa as the courts eye candy for the older gents and with the outfits she always wore, she was definitely good for the morale of the male residents. Especially when she sunbathed at the pool. Happy tenants stayed longer, and Lisa definitely made the male tenants happy.

This girl mowing the lawn at unit 54 looked like a teenager and the guy not much older. She was small and had nice tits and what looked like a fit body. She was wearing shorts and had long firm legs. She wore a buttoned up blouse with the top few buttons undone. She had blond hair pulled back in a pony tail and cute features. She definitely drew my attention. She was instantly good for my morale.

The guy looked a little on the nerdy side, so I wondered if they were in fact a couple or not. She clearly outclassed him in the looks department.

I cruised on past and found my thoughts of fucking Lisa's mouth had shifted to the little morsel I had just passed.

Lisa broke into her huge smile when she saw me walking toward her. She was out on their deck reading a magazine as I approached. She knew from past experience that my cock would soon be in her asshole or her mouth.

She was surprised when I inquired about the young couple I had spotted in unit 54.

"Oh, you saw them huh," she fumbled her words.

She explained they had asked about a rental a month back and came across as very desperate. She told me she did the review, but there wasn't much to find since they had lived with either her parents, or his since they had gotten married not quite two years earlier. They told her they really needed to show they could make it on their own. She also said she had hoped they could make it because she would enjoy someone closer to her age to hang out with in the court.

"Anyway," she said rolling her eyes and sighing, "I really don't think it's going to work out," she tilted her head looking down. "Julie can't seem to find a job and her husband doesn't make enough to pay the rent and support them with his job," she added. "Anyway, their rent is do again and they are late, so I imagine we will have to kick them out," she said shaking her head.

"What does he do?" I asked.

"He rents shoes," she chuckled.

"What?" I asked looking puzzled.

She laughed. "He works at a bowling alley. He is the one that sprays the shoes and rents them out to the bowlers," she giggled.

I laughed at that myself. "Probably not the highest paying job I imagine," I chuckled.

"I'll tell you what," I smiled. "Call them and tell her I want to talk to her about a possible position here. I think if she is interested, she could be a good back up for you guys if, and when you both want some time off from this place," I grinned.

She giggled. "Oh I can only imagine what kind of position you have in mind for her," she chuckled rolling her eyes.

I laughed. "You know me too well you little vixen. Call her and tell her I want to talk to her. I can head over there if she is interested," I said.

"Oh she'll be interested. Like I said, they are desperate," she chuckled.

Lisa made the call and told them the owner of this court wanted to talk with them about a possible job here. Needless to say they both were more than excited to hear this.

I pulled up to their place and got out of my truck. They were both outside and clearly beaming with anticipation.

I walked up to them. "You must be Julie," I said smiling. "And I didn't catch your name," I said looking at her husband.

"Harold sir," he stammered, extending his hand.

"Harold, nice to meet you, and you Julie," I said shaking both of their hands.

I told them that I thought I might be able to use Julie in the court and asked if she thought she might be interested?

"Oh YES SIR!" she blurted. She was a cutie. Big eyes and a sweet innocent look to her. Her body looked rock solid, with breasts about the same size as my wife's and firm legs and a nice ass. If she worked out, she would definitely be good for the morale in the court.

I laughed at her enthusiasm. "Good. Well what I want to do is take you for a little ride around the court and do a quick interview. This way I can ask you questions as we go and point out some of the areas where you might be used. Is that okay with you Harold?" I asked looking at her husband.

"Oh YES," he bellowed. "No problem at all," he added.

I laughed as she was already moving toward my truck.

"Let me get in first and I will reach over to help pull you up," I said. "My truck sits pretty high up and you're not all that tall," I chuckled.

She had to reach up to pull the handle on the door to open it. Running boards extend when the door opens so this helps. I got in and reached across the seat to grab her small hand. I pulled and she managed to get a foot up and inside enough so I could get her into the cab.

"Boy this is high up isn't it," she exclaimed as I pulled her up. Her blouse gaped open giving me a nice view of her firm tits resting comfortably in her bra. They looked good and I took advantage of the view.

"I like to look down on people," I laughed.

Harold stood beside the road looking up at us in the cab of the truck. Julie leaned over and waved at him excitedly as I pulled away slowly.

"Okay Julie. Let me tell you what I am prepared to do," I smiled as we idled ahead.

"If I hire you, as an employee, you and Harold would qualify to live in your trailer without charge. That would include your water, sewer and garbage. You would have to pay your phone and power. But everything else would be taken care of," I smiled.

I went on to tell her that she would fill in when Lisa and Brad took time off or needed a break. And she would be paid generously for that time.

She was almost bouncing on the seat with excitement.

We talked a little. I learned she and Harold had their second year anniversary coming up in September. They had gotten married just before she graduated from high school. He was one year older than she was and had been having trouble finding a good paying job.

"I do have some rules and conditions for your employment here," I said.

"ANYTHING!" She blurted. "We really appreciate this, I mean I can't tell you..." she gushed excitedly.

"The first thing is," I said pulling over and stopping to look at her, "No bra," I said.

This clearly caught her off guard and at first I think she wasn't sure I actually said what I said.

She looked at me with a confused look, "What?" she asked.

I smiled at her and repeated. "I said, no bra," her mouth dropped open which matched her confused look.

"Let me explain," I smiled. "This is a seniors trailer court and I find that the men living here enjoy seeing young girls who don't wear bras. I mean they smile more, and just seem to have an extra bounce in their step. You probably noticed Lisa," I said.

She nodded immediately, "Harold sure did," she said reflexively and blushing when she said it.

I laughed. "Yeah, Lisa has that effect on guys. She loves to flaunt her body," I laughed.

I explained that with this being a seniors only court, the guys here enjoyed ogling Lisa who never wore a bra and their wives knew it was harmless. And it just seemed to be a mood enhancing technique that definitely kept a smile on the guys faces. And Lisa enjoyed the attention.

"And looking at you," I said glancing at her tits. "I think you would be a welcome addition. She blushed at that comment, as she watched my gaze drop to her breasts.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open as I was explaining my reasoning.

"Oh ah gee, I don't know," she stammered, as she raised her arms to cover her tits.

"Hey if you don't think that is something you can do, I understand, I can take you back and drop you off," I said.

"NO!" she blurted. "Ah I mean ah, no ah... I can do that," she quickly added.

"Good," I smiled. "Go ahead and take your bra off then," I added.

"WHAT HERE? NOW?" she bellowed.

"Sure, I need to see what you look like without one. I mean this is kind of part of my interview process," I added.

"B-b-but here? Right now?" she stuttered.

"You can take it off without removing your blouse so yes. Here and right now," I said smiling at her.

She sat frozen in the seat looking around and then back at me.

"Look maybe we should just forget the position and I can take you back," I said.

"NO, NO..." she blurted. "I ah, I..." she stammered as she quickly reached behind herself under her blouse and unhooked her bra. She blushed to a beet red color.

She kept looking at me and then around to see if anyone was nearby.

She struggled with the straps, finally getting them off her arms and eventually pulling her bra out from her shirt.

Her tits were firm and wobbled and jiggled seductively during this process. She ended up facing the door to the truck and quickly folded her arms across her breasts as she dropped her bra on the seat beside her.

She was more than beet red and she cowered in the seat.

I laughed. "You're not going to be able to do much work or walk around like that all day. Besides, I can't see what you look like without a bra," I chuckled.

She turned even redder as she nervously fidgeted in her seat looking all around. Finally, she clenched her fists and jerked her arms down to her sides. Her gorgeous tits wobbled and jiggled. Her nipples poked noticeably at her white blouse.

I stared straight at her tits. "I do believe you will work out just fine Julie," I smiled as I stared at her boobs. It seemed her nipples got even more pronounced when I said that.

She quickly crossed her arms again over her tits.

"Tut tut tut," I said wagging my finger from side to side. "You're gonna have to get used to flaunting those," I said with a chuckle as I nodded toward her boobs.

She slowly lowered her arms.

"Okay kiddo, I have one more thing I want to do for your interview and this is where you can help me out," I smiled.

I explained that I wanted to talk with her husband. I also told her the way I do this is I have you duck down. I tell Harold I dropped her off with Lisa. Then I ask him a few questions and if she hears any thing that is not true, she is to hit my knee.

"This truck sits so high, he won't see you if you duck down. Do you understand?" I asked.

She seemed a little confused but I think she understood, as she nodded nervously.

"Okay your unit is on this next road so you better duck down," I said as I reached behind her and pulled her toward me.

"Ah,ah, ah..." she stammered as I pressed her head down across my lap. "I can duck d-d-down on my s-s-side," she stammered nervously.

"You have to be able to hear what he says, so you have to be closer," I said quickly, pulling her over my lap and pushing her down.

"Now remember," I said. "If he says something that isn't true, you tap my knee," I added as I turned onto their road.

I knew she was uncomfortable with my pushing her head down on my lap. I could feel her tense up and quiver. She had her head turned toward the dash and was trying to keep it off my lap, while staying ducked down.

"Okay," I said. "Harold is out front so be quiet what ever you do, not a peep. Got it?" I asked.

"Y-y-yeah," she squeaked.

I pulled over and rolled my window down to talk to him.

"I dropped your wife off with Lisa," I said.

He smiled nervously, "I hope it went okay," he said.

I asked him questions I already had answers to, and so far, no tapping on my knee. She was doing all she could to keep her head off my lap, staining to stay just up from contact.

Then I asked, "Have you ever cheated on Julie?"

He paused for a while before responding, "No."

I was actually surprised when I felt Julie lurch and begin tapping my knee vigorously.

I stared at Harold as he stood there with a sheepish look on his face.

Finally I said, "Harold..." I paused as he grew nervous. "I consider it most important that you always be honest with me," I said eyeing his fidgeting. I certainly had not anticipated this turn of events.

He looked down. "Okay, okay..." he looked around. "I did one time," he admitted.

This surprised me considering how hot Julie was, not to mention they had only been married a little over one year.

"I want you to tell me about it, and I want every single detail down to the smallest most insignificant one. Do you understand?" I said sternly.

Now Harold was visibly shaking. I'm sure he thought this might cost his wife the job I had offered.

"Let me add Harold, I will be offering Julie the job and also, with her being an employee, you two will live in this unit free of charge, plus she will from time to time get paid for other duties. But I want you to tell me all there is to know about when and where and why you cheated on her," I said.

He nodded nervously looking around to make certain no one was near.

"We were at a friends party one night a few months back. A bunch of people we knew mostly from school were there. We were smoking and drinking and having a good time. Julie was talking to a bunch of girls she knew and I was talking to some of the guys I knew."

"So there was this one girl there with the guy she had married just recently. My buddies told me how she liked to ah..." he paused as he tried to find the words. "She ah, ah, well she liked to you know give blow jobs," he finally managed to say.

"So she liked to suck cocks," I interjected.

His mouth fell open as he looked up at me.

"Ah yeah. I mean as it turns out, she had done the guys I was talking to and ah. Well they all knew the problem I have with Julie," he paused.

"What problem do you have with Julie?" I asked growing a little concerned about this declaration.

He looked around. "Well she ah, she w-w-won't do that," he stuttered.

"What, suck your cock?" I said genuinely surprised.

He blushed noticeably.

He looked up shaking his head. "No, she refuses to," he said sheepishly. "Some hang up I guess, she just refuses to let me ah, ah..."

"Stick your cock in her mouth," I offered.

He was clearly embarrassed as he looked from side to side, and then downward.

"Yeah, she's never done it to anyone and she's not willing to do it for me either," he stammered.

Julie was squirming on my lap, obviously uncomfortable with this revelation.

"Anyway, this girl liked to do it. At least my buddies said she did. Anyway, her husband was in the basement playing pool so I kind of struck up a conversation with her. I mean I knew she was married so I didn't think I would have a chance, but my buddies all said she really got off on sucking ah, ah,"

"Cocks!" I interjected.

"Yeah and ah, they all said she ah, ah,"

"Swallowed?" I jumped in again.

He looked up quickly when I said that. "Yeah. I mean I have never had a girl do that to me and well it's not like this girl was all that much to look at. I mean I guess she was okay you know, but man the fact that she gave blow jobs and swallowed," he paused looking around nervously.

"Anyway, the next thing I knew we were going out to my car. I couldn't believe it. But she seemed really excited, just like the guys said she'd be.

"So we got in and the next thing I know, she is unzipping my pants and pushing them down and squeezing my dick and down she goes."

"I mean all Julie will ever do is, you know, jack me off. But she absolutely refuses to let me put it in her mouth,"

As his story had progressed this far, I reached down and pushed my sweatpants down. My cock popped up hitting the side of Julie's face. She was still staring at the dash and had managed to keep her head from actually contacting my lap, but she definitely felt my cock when it hit her cheek.

She lurched and impulsively tried to pull away. But I had grabbed the back of her head and I kept her there. She began squirming and pulling and more or less freaking out as I held her head with one hand and began rubbing my cock all over on the one side of her face. Her cheek soon glistened from my pre cum.

Oblivious to what I was now doing to his wife in my truck, Harold rambled on.

"I mean it felt so good when she was sucking me. I mean she was really getting into it. I could tell it was true what my buddies had said. She really wanted me to cum in her mouth," he said.

"Did you play with her tits or anything like that?" I asked as I shifted my grip on his wife's head and reached to pull her blouse up.

"Yeah, I did get my hand down inside her bra and was squeezing them as she sucked me. I knew I was getting close," he said. "I mean I couldn't believe it. I was going to get to shoot in her mouth," he added excitedly.

With Julie's tits exposed I shifted hands again and pushed her head away from the dash down to my drooling cock. I rubbed it all over her face, coating her nose, forehead, cheeks, and closed lips with my pre cum. She was squirming and trying to free herself, as she pushed against my legs frantically. She didn't want her husband to discover her. But she definitely did not want my cock anywhere near her mouth either.

When I felt my cock pressed against her lips, I held her head firmly and pressed down, putting pressure in an attempt to get my cock inside her mouth. She managed to keep her mouth closed with her lips tightly together."

"Finally, after holding my stiff cock pressed firmly against her tight lips, I felt her weaken slightly. I pressed harder. Suddenly, her lips parted and my cock slid in. She was pushing against my legs and squirming as my cock entered her mouth.

Fortunately she did not utter a sound aside from what I would describe as silent moans as the fat head of my cock penetrated her mouth. I could press on the back of her head and my cock would go in, but the minute I relaxed the pressure it would begin to come out because of her struggle. It was like her head was spring loaded. Press down, cock in. Relax pressure, cock out. This actually made it easier on me. The only problem was, she was not sucking. But my cock was in her mouth.

All during this time, Harold continued his detailed description of getting a blowjob as I had instructed him to do.

"She was pumping my dick and sucking hard, trying to get me to cum in her mouth," Harold continued.

"Anyway, I did just that finally," He added.

"Describe it to me," I instructed him.

He got a confused look on his face at first, but continued.

"Well, since my wife won't let me put my dick in her mouth cause she hates it, when I came in ah..." he paused. "I'm trying to remember this girls name. I know she went to school where I did, but I really didn't know her, other than what I had heard about her. I mean everyone knew she was an easy fuck..." he paused, embarrassed by what he had just said. "I mean ah, I think her name was Judy, no wait, it was Kathy, that's it and she married ah Phillip I think."

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers
12