A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers

"Anyway when I came in her mouth she started swallowing when all of a sudden I heard Julie scream my name!"

Kathy jerked up instantly and my dick shot my cum all over her face and her blouse and shit it went everywhere," he rolled his eyes.

"So she did swallow some," I said.

"Oh yeah, until my wife screamed. Then it went all over her. In her hair, across her face down the front of her blouse. Hell I couldn't stop it.

I was fucking his wife's mouth and groping her tits all during his story. His wife was not struggling quite as much as my cock pistoned in and out of her mouth. Almost like she had resigned herself to letting me stick my dick in her mouth. With one hand, I was pushing her head down and with the other, I was groping her firm bare tits. Her nipples were rock hard as my cock pumped in her wet mouth.

"So what did Julie do then?" I asked.

"She stormed off, headed back to my parents place. That's where we were living then. It was only a few blacks away."

I was freaking out as I shoved Kathy out of my car covered in my cum. I pulled my pants up and fortunately managed to beat her home. I mean I apologized all over the place and finally she settled down. I mean it was tense to say the least, ya know," he chuckled.

"Have you done anything like that since that time?" I asked.

I sensed Julie was keen to hear his response to that question as she actually sucked on my cock for the first time.

"No way man. I mean seriously," he said soberly.

"Have you thought about it?" I asked.

He paused, thinking about this question.

Without waiting for his response, I said, "What about when you met Lisa here at the court?"

"Oh wow," he blurted without thinking. "I mean, well you know. I mean no bra and those sexy outfits she always wears," he shook his head kicking at the grass as he stammered.

"Guess what Harold," I chuckled. "she loves to suck strange cock, and she REALLY loves to swallow loads," I smiled.

Harold's mouth dropped open wide, "No shit!" he said.

I noticed when I said that, I felt Julie actually begin to suck on my cock in ernest. This felt much better than her just accommodating my cock in her mouth.

"We probably better not mention this to Julie though, do ya think?" I laughed.

"No way," he quickly replied. "Lisa really loves it though, huh?" he said as his mind obviously raced.

When he said that, his wife seemed to increase her sucking efforts on my cock. This was beginning to get to me and I did not want to cum in her mouth there for fear she would gag and retch and make more noise than I wanted her to make.

"You just keep thinking about Lisa," I laughed. "I'm going to go pick up your wife and bring her back. By the way, if Julie takes the job she can't wear a bra when she is working. That's my rule. That's why Lisa is always bra less. It helps the morale in the court. Old geezers like to see young babes without bras, ya know what I mean? You okay with that?" I asked.

He thought for only a moment before nodding his head. "Oh sure, sure, I'm sure she'll be okay with it too, we really need the money," he added.

I slowly idled away holding my hand on Julie's head keeping my cock in her mouth until I turned the corner and was out of Harold's sight.

I pulled over and reached into the pocket on the door to grab my spare video camera. I have a supply of these. They are not that expensive and I have them stashed all over for events such as this one.

I activated it to record and held it down along my leg to capture my cock in Harold's wife's mouth, before I lifted my hand from the back of her head.

I was surprised when she actually lingered a moment before jerking up. I kept the camera where it was so the video would show my wet cock with her behind it on the other side of the pick up wiping her lips.

When she realized her blouse was pulled up and her tits were exposed, she quickly jerked it down.

"Is t-t-that a camera?" she blurted.

I laughed, "Yeah but I haven't taken any pictures yet. You'd see a flash if I did," I lied.

"So do you still want the job?" I asked.

She sat there wiping the saliva and probably some pre cum from her mouth for a moment.

She stared at me before looking down at my exposed wet cock.

"Yes," she finally responded. "We really need this job," she added.

I kept the camera recording all of this with my wet cock in the fore ground and her cowering on the opposite side of the truck beyond it. Her nipples strained at her blouse and she was breathing heavily.

"Well, I think you will work out just fine, and you'll find when you fill in or help Lisa or Brad with the court, that I am quite generous with your salary," I smiled.

Her gaze kept dropping to my wet cock bobbing in front of her.

"So tell me, you have never had a cock in your mouth before?" I asked.

She shook her head staring at my cock, "no," she nervously said.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"NO!" she blurted.

I chuckled. "Now come on, seriously?" I smiled.

She paused for some time staring at my cock. Finally she mumbled, "Well I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but you're a lot bigger than Harold," she said meekly blushing a bright red as she continued staring at my cock. Pre cum oozed from the tip of it.

"Okay, well two more loose ends to tie up and you'll have the job," I said smiling.

"First, unbutton your blouse," I said.

"Wha...why?" she gasped turning red.

"I want to see your tits," I laughed.

"But you pulled my blouse up. You saw them," she added nervously.

"Yeah, but I want to see them better, so unbutton your blouse," I smiled.

Her mouth gaped open as she nervously looked around to see if anyone was close to us.

"We're up high enough, just scrunch down a bit and no one will be able to see you," I said.

"You're not gonna take a picture are you?" she blurted.

"No, I won't take a picture," I laughed, holding my camera on her with my cock in the foreground throbbing as she slowly began to unbutton her blouse.

With all the buttons undone, she slowly pulled it open. Her nipples were rigid and hard and she was blushing like there was no tomorrow. Her firm tits rose and fell with her rapid breathing as she continued to stare at my cock.

I smile. "Nice tits, damn nice tits, Harold is a lucky guy," I grinned.

"Okay, now you have to let me finish," I said. "Then, the job is yours," I added.

She got a curious look on her face, "Finish?" she said meekly.

"Yeah, you have to continue what you were doing and let me finish," I said, matter of factly.

Her eyes grew wide and she looked at my cock nervously, "You... You m-m-mean in my mouth?" she gasped meekly.

"I've never done that," she quickly added looking all around and turning a deeper shade of red.

"I, I, I don't know if, if, if I can," she stammered as she continued to look around outside my truck.

"Sure you can," I laughed.

She stared at me, and then at my cock, and then back at me.

"Are you sure?" she mumbled.

I laughed as I reached down and pumped my cock a few times. "Come on. You'll love it," I smiled.

Finally, after scanning the area around my truck, she leaned over slowly.

As she got closer, "It's just so much bigger than Harold's," she muttered.

"You can hold it and jack it off a little before you take it in your mouth," I chuckled.

I kept my camera balanced in my outside leg, capturing her as she slowly reached over and nervously gripped my cock. She began slowly pumping it as she looked at the pre cum oozing from the tip.

"It's leaking," she said softly.

"When I cum, I cum a lot, so you will have to swallow fast, believe me. I mean seriously I cum more than most guys," I said.

"I d-d-don't know if I c-c-can do that," she stuttered.

"You can if you want this job," I said.

She looked up at me, and then back at my cock. She was breathing heavily and trembling.

"This is the first one I have ever had in my mouth," she whined.

"Which is why I want you to suck me off and swallow my cum," I chuckled. "You know, kind of give you the whole experience. It'll give you a better idea of why your husband had that girl from the party sucking his cock," I added.

Her hand continued slowly pumping my cock as she leaned forward slowly and finally opened her mouth taking the fat head of my cock in.

"There ya go baby, now suck it," I moaned.

She didn't take it deep, but kept the head of it in her mouth as she continued to pump it.

I reached with my free hand and caressed her naked tits. Her nipples were rock hard. Then I slid my hand down across her belly. The shorts she was wearing had an elastic band, so they were easy for me to slip my hand under.

She moaned as my hand slid under the waistband of her shorts and then under the waistband of her panties. When I did this, she parted her legs and when my fingers reached her cunt, it was literally sopping wet.

I softly rubbed her clitoris before sliding first one, and then two fingers into her wet cunt.

I was shocked when she came almost immediately. Her pussy flooded my fingers as her moans echoed in the cab of my pick up.

"Mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she groaned as I finger fucked her pussy.

She began pumping faster on my cock, and sucking harder on the head of it.

"Take more of my cock in your mouth," I said.

Her head began bobbing up and down as she pumped on my cock taking more of it in her mouth each time. She was a natural.

"Wow," I groaned, "You're a little nympho aren't you as I began thrusting myself into her mouth as she pumped and sucked on my cock.

She groaned as I continued finger fucking her.

"I'm about to cum Julie, remember, you have to swallow quickly," I moaned.

She lurched but managed to keep my cock in her mouth as the first gush of my thick cum exploded in her mouth. I had my hand on the back of her head, just in case she tried to pull off my erupting cock.

She moaned as she came again, flooding my fingers once more. I was shooting my cum in her virgin mouth and she was cumming.

She gulped quickly as another spurt of cum shot into her mouth. There must have been seven or eight powerful spurts of my cum before they finally began to dwindle. Her hand kept pumping the entire time, and my fingers kept fucking her cunt the entire time.

"Oh wow, oh WOW!" I groaned. "You have the fucking job Julie. Next time, I'm fucking you though, so get ready for that," I laughed.

When she lifted her head up, a small glob of cum oozed from the head of my cock.

"You missed some," I said.

She quickly dropped and sucked the glob off my cock into her mouth, then took my deflating cock in her mouth deeper again, before again lifting her head back up. My cock made a popping noise from her sucking it as she lifted up.

"For someone that has never had a cock in her mouth, you did fantastic," I laughed.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be," she said meekly.

"You've never swallowed cum before?" I asked.

"NO WAY!" she blurted. "That's the first dick I have ever had in my mouth," she said as she pointed at my wet cock, almost excitedly.

"What did you think?" I asked as she sat back up.

She leaned back against the seat. Her blouse open and her tits rapidly rising and falling as she breathed deeply. Her nipples were literally rock hard.

"I've never tasted cum before," she giggled as she blushed. She half twisted in her seat and leaned against the door of the truck.

She stared at me but kept looking down at my wet cock.

"But what did you think?" I repeated.

She giggled and pulled her hands up to cover her face.

For a moment I felt like falling across the seat and sucking one of her nipples into my mouth. Her exposed tits looked incredible.

Finally she pulled her hands down just a bit so she could see over her finger tips. She looked at me, and then down at my cock.

"I think I liked it," she almost whimpered in a barely audible voice.

Even though she was covering most of her face, I could see her blush when she said that.

"Well, working for me, you're gonna get a lot more opportunities," I laughed.

She blushed. "Really," she grinned as she watched me stuffing my cock back in my sweatpants.

You weren't kidding when you said you cum a lot," she giggled. "It scared me when I felt your dick shoot into my mouth. But I swallowed quick like you said. Then you shot more in my mouth and I swallowed that. And then more and more and more," she giggled. "IT WAS A LOT!" she added.

"PLUS," she bellowed, "You're bigger than Harold," she giggled.

"I know, you've said that," I laughed.

"I noticed you had a couple of orgasms yourself," I chuckled.

She blushed and quickly covered her face again, before peering over her finger tips to look at my crotch.

"I know," she said meekly.

"Fix yourself up, I told your hubby I was going to give you a ride back from Lisa and Brad's," I said as I pulled the truck back onto the road.

She pulled her blouse over her incredible tits and quickly buttoned it up, before pulling her shorts into place and checking she was back in order.

"You probably ought to go in and brush your teeth or use mouthwash when we get there," I laughed. "We don't want you hubby to smell my cum on your breath," I chuckled.

She grinned as she adjusted her clothing.

"I told him girls who work her have to go bra less, so he won't be surprised," I said as I turned the corner on their block. "You and Lisa are my court morale boosting girls," I laughed.

Harold was out front when we pulled up.

Julie jumped down from my truck as I got out my side. She ran around the truck, her tits wobbling and jiggling, swinging her bra in one hand and grabbed him.

"I got the job babe!" she blurted as she pulled him to her and gave him a long tongue probing French kiss, before dashing toward the trailer.

This shocked me. And judging from the look on Harold's face, it shocked him as well.

He licked his lips, then turned and stared as his wife darted in the trailer.

"Well that was weird," he said as she disappeared into the trailer.

"Really," I said.

"Yeah well, she hasn't French kissed me for a long time, and she stuck her tongue halfway down my throat," he laughed.

"She's excited I guess, huh?" I said.

He nodded, shaking his head as he looked toward the door she had gone in.

"So have you guys tried the pool yet?" I asked.

"Yeah one time, just after we moved in," he replied.

"Julie has a suit?" I asked.

"Ah, yeah," he answered.

"Bikini?" I asked.

"No, it's a one piece number," he stammered.

Shaking my head, I explained my theory about keeping the male residents of my court content. I told him that while a few of the wives grumbled, the guys loved to see sexy young girls around the court. And, I explained that was my reason for insisting girls like Lisa and now his wife did not wear bras.

"The old farts love it," I laughed. "Your wife and Lisa will be my morale boosting girls," I chuckled. "Keeps the tenants from moving," I added.

He nodded enthusiastically. As desperate as he and his wife were financially, I knew he would agree to anything as long as it got his wife employment. And living in their unit free of charge was a huge bonus.

I handed him two hundred dollars, cash. I told him to check with Lisa and see where she got her bikinis and to buy a few or as many as he could with the money for Julie to wear at the pool now and then.

"Seeing Julie and Lisa around the pool from time to time keeps the old guys batteries charged, if ya know what I mean," I laughed. "Contented tenants pay their rent on time and loke I said, they tend not to move," I added.

Harold was listening slack jawed and finally responded. "Oh sure, sure, ah, I know what you mean," he sort of laughed nervously. "I mean, I can get her some bikinis, but I'm not sure she'll wear them," he said shaking his head.

"I mean she tends to be a little shy about what she wears," he added.

"Hey," I laughed. "I got her to go bra less, believe me, I can get her to wear a bikini. That is if she wants this job," I added.

"OH SHE DOES!" he blurted.

"Then let me take care of it if she balks at wearing the bikinis," I laughed.

"You can ask Lisa where to get hers, she might even help you pick them out. Hell, she might even suck your cock," I laughed. "The ones she wears are perfect," I laughed. "They are skimpy," I added.

"I want you to do this. Don't ask your wife to help, use Lisa and don't bother telling Julie until you get them. Understood?"

He nodded.

"REMEMBER!" I said sternly. "I want you to do the bikini shopping. Got it?"

"Yes sir, I will do the shopping," he repeated my order.

I drove off, wondering what he might come up with for his wife.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers
12