A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 04

Story Info
I introduce Ted to Harold and Julie.
10.3k words
4.73
13.6k
20

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

A New Hire To Help Lisa and Brad. Chap 4

Needless to say, Ted was chomping at the bit, as they say, when I told him about my newest trailer court employee, Julie.

"Hell yes I want to meet her!" he blurted.

"She's nineteen. Her and her husband Harold have been married a couple of years... AND, Harold is NOT taking care of business," I laughed.

I told him how she was absolutely against letting her husband or anyone put a cock in her mouth.

"No shit?" he burst out laughing.

I chuckled, "Yeah she told her husband that was where a guy peed from and she didn't want that in her mouth," I laughed.

"Fuck me," he laughed. "Tough sell," he added.

I went on to tell him how I basically tricked her and forced her to suck my cock in my truck, while I was talking to her husband.

He cracked up over that, giving me a high five in the process.

"So since them," I continued. "She has sucked Cecil." Ted had not met Cecil, so I explained that he was an old shit that lived in the court. He had money and was a pervert like us.

"So she has decided it's okay to suck cocks then?" He laughed.

"OH YEAH!" I laughed. "She is definitely into dicks now," I added.

"She is super tight, both in the pussy and especially in the ass," I laughed.

"You've been busy," Ted guffawed.

"When you see her body, you'll understand," I laughed.

"Anyway, I asked her if she'd ever seen a black dick and she definitely looked like she got excited. She said her hubby would shit bricks if he ever found out though, so we need to be careful," I added.

"Not a problem man, Mum's the word," he laughed, as he made a zipping motion across his lips.

"To begin with, just remember, baby steps Ted, baby steps," I chuckled, knowing full well Ted didn't understand the concept. Especially when it came to the possibility of white pussy.

"Well what the fuck are we waiting for? Lets go meet this chick," he laughed.

A short while later, Ted and I pulled up in front of Harold and Julie's trailer. Harold was sitting out front on their deck.

He came to greet us and I saw his eyes grow wide when he saw Ted lumbering around the truck.

Ted was intimidating. Not only because of his huge size, but the fact he was a true black man. Dressed in dark clothes, at night, he would be invisible unless he smiled. Ted was bald and had a beer belly, but he was intimidating none the less.

"Harold," I smiled as he neared us. "This is Ted. I wanted you and Julie to meet him. If I am not available, Ted is the one to call. He works with me," I explained. "He's kind of my number 2 man," I added.

Harold cowered as he reached to shake Ted's huge hand.

Ted was easily twice Harold's size and he towered above him.

"Oh well ah, Julie's n-n-not here," he stammered.

I looked around, "Where is she?" I asked.

"Oh, ah... She picked up a, ah, ah side job cleaning this geezer's trailer a couple of times a week," he said nervously as he eyed the size of Ted.

"Would that be Cecil's place?" I asked.

"Ah yeah, I think so. I think he lives over by the pool, ah I think," he stuttered.

Yeah Cecil told me he was looking for help keeping his place up," I smiled.

"Okay, I can take Ted over there to meet Julie. Bottom line, like I said, just consider Ted to be my number two man. Any problems, and I'm not around, feel free to call Ted. Here's one of his cards with his phone number. Don't lose it," I said handing Ted's card to Harold.

"Harold and I will get along just fine, won't we Harold?" Ted said stepping over and wrapping a huge arm around him and patting him on the shoulder.

Harold with his eyes the size of hub caps looked up at Ted's smiling face. He quivered as he nodded repeatedly. "Oh s-s-sure, No problem," he stuttered.

"Anything comes up in the court and you can't reach Gary, you just call me, okay buddy," he said.

Harold managed a wimpy smile, "S-s-sure, we'll call you," he said.

We got back in my truck and Ted was chuckling.

"So that was Julie's husband, Harold," I laughed.

Ted bellowed as we pulled away. "I guaran-damn-tee ya, I could walk in on both of them right now, and fuck his wife and he wouldn't say a thing," he laughed.

I chuckled. "Well I don't know about that," I laughed.

"I can spot em in a second. I know the type. Harold is the type. I guarantee I could walk up to them both and stick my cock in his wife's mouth and he wouldn't say a peep," he laughed.

"She might get pissed," he chuckled. "But her wimpy husband would just watch," he laughed. "I'm tellin ya, I know the type," he added.

"Baby steps Ted, remember, baby steps," I laughed, "Julie has never been with a black man. Especially one as black as you," I laughed.

"Yeah I know, I know," Ted laughed.

We pulled up and parked a ways down from Cecil's place. Walking up to Cecil's front door, I was a little surprised he hadn't heard us and come out.

I knocked on the door.

No response. I knocked again, louder this time.

"Just a minute," I heard from inside.

I knocked again, louder still than last time.

"JUST A MINUTE!" I heard Cecil yell from inside.

I laughed and knocked louder on the door.

"JUST A DAMN MINUTE!" Cecil screamed,

I laughed when he finally opened the door. He was cinching up his belt on his baggy shorts.

"Oh fuck," he said when he saw me. "Your timing leaves a lot to be desired," he added as he zipped up his shorts.

It was more than a little obvious what he had been doing.

Just then he noticed the huge black figure behind me and his demeanor changed immediately. Cecil had never met Ted and his presence undoubtedly startled Cecil.

"Cecil, this is Ted, my number two man with administering the court," I said gesturing toward Ted.

"Oh sure, well..." he paused. "Pleased to meet ya," Cecil said reaching past me to shake Ted's hand.

"I wanted to have Julie meet Ted," I smiled. "So she knows who to call if she can't reach me," I added.

Cecil eyed Ted up and down, and then looked at me with a broad grin.

"Oh sure," he said looking at me and then winking.

Both Ted and I chuckled. Cecil was not stupid.

"Come in, come in," he said standing to one side as we entered.

Julie had no idea who was at the door. She had straightened herself up and was seated pensively in a chair in the living room. When she spotted me coming into the living room, she immediately smiled and started to get up from her chair. Then she saw Ted.

I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face when she first saw Ted. It was priceless. The look on her face was a combination of total surprise mixed with what appeared to be a certain amount of fear.

Julie was wearing pale blue shorts and a cut off tee shirt with no bra. Her eyes got twice their size when Ted pushed me aside and stormed over to her.

"OH WOW MAN!" he bellowed.

"You weren't shittin me man, SHE IS GORGEOUS! " Ted blurted as he clearly undressed her with his eyes.

So much for Ted's baby steps, I chuckled to myself as I pulled my camera out and started to record this encounter.

"Hey ya baby," Ted gushed, trying his best to be cool. "I'm Ted, and I am guessing you're Julie," he said standing directly in front of her chair. "Gary said you were hot..." he paused smiling that big toothy grin of his, "BUT WOW BABY!" he blurted.

Due to Ted's size, she had no where to go with him standing directly in front of her. In addition she was sitting in a wing back chair, so any gymnastics to facilitate a side ways escape was not feasible.

I moved to one side to capture the ultra wide eyes of Julie, staring up at the hulking Ted. Her mouth hung open in disbelief at this very black huge man grinning down at her. I wondered if the camera would pick up how red she had turned.

She clearly had not expected anything like this. She had not said a word. Not that she could have, the way Ted was rambling on about how hot she was. She just sat there in a state of shock. She was trying to smile, but she was not exceeding, resulting in only half way kind of crooked nervous smiles.

"I'm lovin them bra-less titties too," Ted said, reaching before she could react and tweaking her nipples.

This obviously scared her as she jerked back instinctively, quickly crossing her arms over her breasts defensively.

"Awe don't do that baby," Ted moaned. "I didn't mean to scare ya, but those titties are NIIIICE," he hooted.

"Tell ya what baby, you show me yours and I'll show ya mine," he said as he pulled the front of his sweat pants down. His semi hard black cock popped up and bobbed in her face, causing her to push back in her chair as far as she could. Her gaze was transfixed on Ted's cock. Her eyes were huge as she stared at his cock.

I captured the completely shocked look on her face.

Ted swiveled his hips, causing his cock to swing from side to side. "Say hello to black beauty baby," Ted laughed as his cock swung in front of Julies face. Black beauty was Ted's nick name he assigned his dick.

It was like she couldn't believe this was happening, but she was also staring intently at Ted's bobbing cock in front of her. She was beet red.

"Gary tells me you've never seen a black one. So here ya go baby, Feel free to touch it, or suck on it if ya want," he laughed.

I was getting all of this on video and shaking my head because I was having trouble believing what Ted was doing myself.

I had emphasized baby steps. I even repeated it more than once, baby steps. And yet here was Ted, first, tweaking her nipples, and now standing over her, waving his cock in her face.

While Julie had drawn back in her chair as far as she could, she was also staring intently at Ted's bobbing cock. Her arms were still crossed over her boobs, but she was watching his cock hypnotically.

"Julie, you might as well go ahead at at least touch it," I said,grinning.

She looked at me for an instant before turning back to look at Ted's cock. I doubt she even noticed my camera.

"Come on baby, you know you want to play with it," Ted laughed as he continued waving his cock at her. His cock was steadily getting stiffer,

"Just give it a squeeze baby," Ted chuckled "Black beauty loves to be squeezed," he laughed, shaking it up and down and side to side.

Finally, one of her arms moved from being crossed in front of her and very slowly she reached toward his cock.

Her hand was trembling as she touched the very tip of his dick, before quickly jerking it back.

"You can do better than that baby," Ted chided her.

"See if you can get it hard baby," he laughed, thrusting his cock toward her face in a humping motion.

Slowly she reached back, this time her fingers sort of cupped the fat head of Ted's cock and pinched it. Then again, she quickly pulled her hand back.

"WHOA BABY," Ted bellowed. "You got some of my love juice coming out the tip there," he chuckled, as a glob of pre-cum oozed from the head of his cock.

"LICK IT JULIE!" Cecil suddenly blurted, as he stood there humped over, rubbing his crotch.

"Go ahead baby," Ted chimed in squeezing his cock slightly causing the bubble of pre-cum to become larger, but not yet large enough to drip off his cock.

"Get it before it drops baby," Ted said moving his hips forward, shoving his cock to with in inches of her mouth.

In the wing back chair, she wasn't going anywhere. She stared intently at the small glob of pre-cum.

I was surprised when she suddenly moved forward and quickly licked the glob from the tip of his cock with her tongue, into her mouth.

"YEAH!" Cecil shouted.

"WHOA BABY," Ted bellowed. "Look what you've done," he said as his cock grew to where it was fully erect.

"You gotta help me now baby. You got me all excited and hard, You're gonna have to finish what you started," he laughed, as his hard cock bobbed up and down. More pre-cum was oozing from the head of his dick.

I couldn't believe it when Julie suddenly lunged forward and opened her mouth wide enough for the head of his cock to go inside.

"WHOA... There ya go baby, SUCK IT... Suck my cock baby!" Ted bellowed.

"Oh wow," Cecil moaned as he watched Julie reach up and begin stroking Ted's cock as she began trying to get more of it in her mouth.

I was blown away. I wasn't sure how this would go with Ted. My doubts grew even more when Ted started coming on so boldly. But just as before with this girl, she kept surprising me by how much she would do, and how far she would go.

Julie was really getting into Ted's black cock. She was pumping it faster and taking it as deep as she could in her mouth, gagging every now and then, as her head bobbed back and forth.

"I JUST GOTTA SEE THEM TITTIES GIRL!" Ted blurted as he reached down Julie's back and pulled her cropped tee shirt up and off her head.

She had to release his cock as he pulled her shirt over her head, but she was back on it instantly when her shirt cleared her head. Her tits jiggled and her nipples were jutting rock hard.

"Oh FUCK BABY," Ted said. "DAMN NICE TITS GIRL. FINE TITS" he shouted, as he reached and mauled her breasts,

She was pumping his cock and sucking as much as he could into her mouth when Ted suddenly pulled it out with a pop.

"I GOTTA get me some of that white pussy," he blurted as he reached and pulled her from the chair.

The look on her face registered both surprise and shock, as Ted reached and began pushing her shorts down.

When he got her shorts down to her knees, he commented, "No panties. I like a girl that don't wear no panties," he laughed.

She had obviously reported for cleaning duty with Cecil anticipating a lot and prepared for anything.

Ted stepped out of his sweat pants. They had slid down to his ankles while Julie was sucking his cock anyway.

He then got down on his knees in front of her and leaned in licking her wet cunt a few times, before pulling her towards him as he sat back on his butt, and then laid backwards flat. His huge cock stuck straight up and glistened from Julies saliva.

"Come on baby you gotta ride black beauty," he laughed as he clutched the base of his cock keeping it pointed straight up.

"HOP ON!" Cecil blurted as he clapped his hands together.

Julie stood naked with her shorts bunched around her ankles, staring down at Ted's wet cock beneath her.

He naked tits rose and fell rapidly. She hesitated as she stared at Ted's cock. She glanced quickly at Cecil, then me, then back at Ted's cock. She was beet red and breathing like a steam engine.

Again I don't think the camera I was holding even registered with her. The incredible video I was getting certainly would though, I thought to myself.

All of her attention was on the huge cock she had been sucking.

Finally, she kicked her shorts off and gingerly stepped astride of Ted. She glanced at me, "Harold would shit if he knew I was doing this," she whimpered.

Lowering herself down slowly, she reached to grasp and guide his cock to her wet cunt. And it most certainly was wet, Very wet, as Ted verified.

"WHOA BABY, YOUR SWEET PUSSY IS DRIPPIN WET BABY! RIDE BLACK BEAUTY BABY, RIDE IT!" Ted hollered as he felt the lips of her wet cunt separate and slowly envelope the fat head of his cock.

Slowly she lowered herself. I was on my knees holding the camera close to capture Ted's cock slowly penetrate Julie's wet cunt.

When his cock was over halfway inside her, she laid forward on him mashing her firm tits against him.

"Hold on babe," Ted said as he pulled his tee shirt up. His beer belly and chest exposed, he pulled her back to him.

"Gotta feel them titties on my bare skin baby," he laughed.

Julie was moaning and shaking as she felt his cock slowly slip deeper into her cunt.

I could tell she was near an orgasm the way she was vibrating. The way she was shaking she might have been having one right then.

I stood up and handed Cecil the camera, telling him to take over and get close ups, as I stepped over to the drawer where I knew he had kept the tube of KY jelly.

I was glad he had put the tube back there and I pushed my sweatpants off and squeezed a glob of KY on the head of my cock.

I got down behind her. She was straddling Ted with his cock deep inside her. I tapped Ted's legs and he knew what I was about to do. He adjusted his legs so I could move up behind Julie.

Ted pulled her down and held her pressed against him as I reached with the tube of KY and pressed it against her tight asshole. I squeezed a generous glob of KY directly into her butt.

She flinched when she felt the tube of KY against her asshole. She knew what was coming.

She jerked when she felt the fat head of my cock, but Ted held her firmly.

She didn't say no or stop or don't, but she did moan loudly as she felt the head of my cock press against her tight asshole and begin to go into her butt.

"UUUUuuuuHHHOOOOooo," she moaned.

Her hands were balled into fists as my cock penetrated deeper in her tight asshole. Ted's cock in her cunt, made her ass even tighter, as I pressed the head of my cock past her tight sphincter. Then the fat head if my cock popped past her tight sphincter.

I began slowly pumping in and out of her butt, a little deeper each time. She was constantly moaning and having repeated orgasms.

I kept pushing my cock deeper in her tight ass until I finally had my cock buried as far as it could go.The KY helped as I felt my balls bang against Ted's.

Julie's body was quaking, bucking and convulsing as she moaned in a constant and prolonged orgasm.

Cecil captured my cock going into Julie's ass. The contrast between my cock and Ted's very black cock was incredible.

Ted and I tried to work on our tempo so when I was in her ass, he was out from her cunt, and vice versa. We never really got a rhythm down pat though and basically both just fucked her at our own pace.

Cecil finally stood up and circled us. With Julie straddling Ted, his cock deep in her pussy and me behind her with my cock deep in her ass, Cecil pushed his shorts down and moved in front of Julie.

Her eyes had been closed until she felt the head of Cecil's cock bumping against her lips. She opened her eyes, and then her mouth for Cecil to push his cock in.

He moved the camera between Julie sucking his cock and me and Ted fucking her two holes.

The tightness of her asshole brought me quickly to an orgasm.

"I'm cumming Julie!" I managed to say between clenched teeth as I felt my cum jet deep into her tight ass.

"Fuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk!" I groaned as I pumped her asshole full. My cumming in her ass set off another still stronger orgasm from her,

It was not easy to hear me over Julie's moans. She seemed to be in continuous orgasm. I knew she would be flooding Ted's cock with her juices.

Finally I pulled my cock out of her ass. My cum flowed out of her tight hole most of it ended up on Ted's balls.

After my cock was out of her ass, she was able to sit more upright on Ted. His cock deep in her cunt, she began sliding back and forth. Her firm tits wobbled. Her nipples were rock hard. She stared down at Ted with pure lust in her eyes as she slid slowly back and forth. Ted's huge sliding in, then out, then in, she was clearly enjoying the sensation.

Suddenly, she fell forward on Ted, her tits pressed against his chest as she kissed him passionately, running her tongue in his mouth.

This caught Ted totally off guard.

I am certain this surprised him as much as it did me and Cecil.

"Holy FUCK!" Cecil blurted. "That's fuckin hot!" he added.

When she finally sat back up on Ted, she smiled.

"Your mouth tastes like cum," Ted said. "Did Cecil shoot in your mouth?" he asked.

Julie looked down at him and smiled, her tits jiggling as she rocked on his cock. The unbridled look of lust still blazing in her eyes, she licked her lips.

"Maybe," she giggled.

"I did, I did!" Cecil blurted. "She swallowed it," he added proudly. .

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers