A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was enormous compared to Harold. Ted had muscles. Harold had nothing discernible.

"N-n-no...No...I'm f-f-fine...I k-k-know, yeah," Harold was practically vibrating. His clear and obvious intimidation by Ted was almost comical.

"We still bud's?"

No response from Harold.

"ARE WE STILL BUD'S" Ted said loudly looking down on Harold.

"YES! Oh Hell yeah, we're still bud's," Harold blurted, looking up at Ted, then down to the bulge in his pants, then the table.

Ted guffawed. "Come here and give me a hug buddy," he said as he grabbed Harold's hand and virtually launched him out of his chair. Ted wrapped his huge arms around Harold who stood there meekly with his arms at his side, while Ted squeezed him in his arms.

Squeezing him tightly in his arms, Ted spoke quietly, "Look man, I'm serious. Your wife is a babe, and guys are gonna want to fuck her, ya know..." he paused. "Anybody fucks with your wife, or tries to hump that sweet pussy of hers, you just let me know. I'LL KICK THEIR FUCKING ASS!" he bellowed, as he squeezed Harold even tighter.

Julies eyes were the size of saucers as she listened to Ted's warning.

I couldn't see where Ted's erection was, but there is no doubt Harold felt it.

Ted relaxed his arms around Harold. "You might want to keep an eye on that geezer Cecil," he said quietly to Harold. "That old fuck had a hard on when we got there. And he was zipping up his shorts when we walked in," he laughed.

"Now I'm not saying he did anything, but his cock was hard and, well you know what I'm saying," he chuckled. "I mean come on man. He'd probably pay good money to stick his dick in her," he laughed.

Oh great, I thought to myself. Now Harold would be worried about not only Brad, but poor Cecil too. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Then, he pushed him back into his chair and circled the table to pull Julie out of her chair and pull her to him. I could see Ted's erection press firmly against her as he hugged her too.

"Hugs for everyone! Hug's for my buddy and definitely hugs for his fucking HOT wife!" Ted bellowed.

He reached down behind her and cupped the firm cheeks of her ass, pulling her tightly against his cock.

"HAROLD, You LUCKY mother fucker!" he blurted as he pressed his cock against her. "FUCK she is HOT!"

He rubbed her tight ass as he humped against her for what seemed like more than a couple of minutes.

"You hang on to this one Harold," he said. "FUCK YOU'RE HOT!" he said to her, as he leaned back and looked down at her tits.

Finally he released her and she more or less collapsed into her chair, beet red. Her eyes snapped to Harold who sat there with his mouth open staring as if he was in a trance.

"I'll see you around Julie. You take good care of my girl here Harold," he added as he turned to follow me to the truck. It was pretty obvious that Ted owned both of them.

As we pulled out, Ted was slapping his knees and laughing. "I GOT HER," he laughed. "She is fucking mine for the taking, and that worm she's married to is gonna watch and eat it up!" he laughed slapping his knees.

"I'm gonna fuck her in front of him and he ain't gonna say a word. I fucking guarantee it!" he laughed. "I told ya, I could spot em. He's another Brad. I'm tellin ya," he laughed.

"Let me tell ya how I know," he laughed. "When I was squeezing her ass and humping her, I looked over her shoulder and the look in Harold's eyes was pure lust. One hundred percent PURE LUST!" he chuckled. "Oh and he had popped a little stiffy," He burst out in laughter slapping the dash.

From what I saw, I was not doubting Ted would do exactly what he said he would.

I wanted to get Harold by himself and see what he had to say about what had happened.

As it turned out, the next day I found myself near the bowling alley where Harold worked. I finished my business and dropped in to see if I could talk with him.

Mid afternoon, there were only a couple of lanes being used and Harold was behind the counter reading the paper.

He was surprised to see me.

"I just wanted to see if I could catch you and apologize for Ted," I chuckled. "He really is a good guy, but he has trouble containing himself with sexy women," I added.

"So you knew he came back later?" Harold said.

"Wait...WHAT?" I blurted.

"Yeah, he came back later, around eight-o-clock or so," he said.

That caught me completely off guard, and I found myself stammering.

"Ah, well ah... No, I was like apologizing for you know, like when he grabbed Julie's tits and stuff," I managed to finally say, checking around me to make sure no one was near enough to hear.

"Oh, that. Yeah well that shocked me, and I know it shocked Julie. But shit, I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to get into it with him. I figured he's kick my ass, but that was nothing compared to when he came back," he said.

My mind raced. Oh fuck what had he done now? With Ted, It was anybodies guess. I was imagining all sorts of things.

I looked around to make certain no one was near as I leaned closer to him.

"So... Tell me what he did," I said.

"Well I couldn't believe it when I answered the door and there he was," he said.

"He's a big guy," he added. "But he was smiling, so hell, I didn't know what to do. So I invited him in.

"He told me to grab him a beer, and fortunately for me, I had one. So I went to get it. When I got back he was standing in front of my wife,"

"She looked scared," he said. She was sitting in an occasional chair with her feet on a foot stool. He had moved the foot stool and was standing directly in front of her, looking down at her with a big smile on his face," he added. 'She had scrunched back in the chair as far as she could,' He added.

I was listening and slowly shaking my head, in anticipation of what Ted would do. I figured the worst was coming.

"So anyway... He starts saying how he knew my wife was looking at his hard on and stuff earlier, when you guys were there,"

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME!" I blurted involuntarily, quickly looking around to insure no one heard me.

He kind of shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"I know... I know...Anyway, I handed him the beer and kind of moved over to his side. I'll be honest, I was scared. I didn't know what to say or how to handle him. So I guess I just sort of stood there looking dumb," he glanced around, then continued.

"So he takes a big drink of his beer, then sets it down on the end table. Then he said he just thought my wife was so interested, that he thought he would show her his dick! He jerks down the front of his sweat pants and his dick pops out,"

"No shit?" I said in total disbelief at what I was hearing.

"So when he did that, it shocked me so much I kind of made a lunge toward him. I figured I would shove him aside or something. THAT, did NOT work out for me. He just pushed me aside and down onto the couch. And he laughed, telling ME to behave MYSELF!" He was having difficulty not shouting some of what he was saying, and he kept looking at the bowlers to make sure they didn't hear him.

"I mean here is this huge black man standing in front of MY wife with his dick in his hand, shaking it at her. His dick was fucking HUGE," he said through gritted teeth.

"I can imagine Julie was freaking out," I said.

"Huh? Oh yeah, well ah yeah, I guess so. To be honest with you I'm not sure I looked at her. I couldn't believe how big his dick was. But yeah, yeah I'm sure she was freaking out," he said.

I stifled an inner chuckle, as I remembered how she had sucked that big black cock earlier. Harold didn't need to know that.

"So then he starts saying shit like, Here it is Julie. I know you wanted to see it. This is what a black cock looks like. You know, crap like that. All the while he is waving it back and forth and kind of pumping his hips forward toward Julie and stuff," he said. As he was telling me this, he just kept shaking his head.

"Then he says, I think she likes it. And he laughs. He said that he was sure she liked it and he asked me if I thought he should stick it in her mouth? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?" he blurted.

Just then three of the guys who had been bowling on one of the lanes approached with their shoes. Harold greeted them and took the shoes and sprayed some stuff in them and put them back on the racks behind him. The three guys left talking shit about their game as they did.

When they had left, he came back to the end of the counter where I waited, eager to hear the rest of his story.

He leaned over and continued.

"So he was asking you if you thought he should stick his cock in her mouth," I reminded him of where he left off.

"Oh yeah, right. So hell, I didn't know what to say or what to do. I mean he was getting closer to Julie who I think was just kind of froze there because she didn't know what to do either," he sort of groaned.

"I mean her eyes were huge and she was just staring at me. His dick was brushing up against her face and stuff, but she just stared at me. I'm not sure she even saw it," he said.

Oh she saw it. Believe me, she saw it up close and personal, I thought to myself.

"He kept asking me if I thought he should shove it in her mouth and he started pushing it against her face and rubbing it all over her. I mean her fore head, her nose, cheeks, even her lips," He said in a groaning kind of voice. "Her face was wet from his ah..."

"Pre-cum," I offered. He quickly nodded.

"Honestly, I couldn't speak. I mean this whole thing was so crazy... I didn't know what to do," he whined. "All this time, she just keeps looking at me, like she expects me to do something about this. Well SHIT, that hadn't worked out to well just a little earlier," he added.

"Then he just said, I'm doin it. I'm sticking it in her mouth! Those were his words. I'm sticking it in her mouth," he repeated.

He stood there shaking his head, but saying nothing.

"Annnnnd?" I said, snapping him out of his stupor.

"Oh... Well he did," he mumbled, continuing to shake his head.

I leaned in closer, "Ted actually stuck his black cock in your wife's mouth?" I said quietly.

He stood there nodding his head and staring off to a side, as he was recalling what Ted had done to his wife.

"Did she suck it?" I asked quietly.

His head snapped around to look at me, as he thought about my question.

"I think so," he finally said. "I mean, I guess she did. Now that I think about it, it kind of looked like she was sucking on it," he groaned.

"I mean once he got her to open her mouth so he could stick it in, She must have sucked on it some. He kept pushing it in deeper. He was holding her head as he was pushing it in," he groaned.

"Hell," he groaned, "She was gagging and retching, but he kept shoving his dick deeper in her mouth. Slobbers and saliva was running down her chin and every time she would reach to push him back, he would slap her hands and push it deeper. It had to have been in her throat," he moaned.

"Then he said something about having to see her titties, The next thing I know he had pulled her tee shirt up and over her head. I thought she would close her mouth, but she kept it wide open and once her shirt was off, he stuck his dick back in her mouth."

"He was squeezing her tits with one hand while he kept the other hand on her head pulling her forward as he was fucking her mouth," he said.

"Every time she would gag and gasp and try to push away, he would slap her hands and shove deeper into her mouth. His balls were bouncing off her chin," he groaned.

"All I could do was watch. Then he stiffened and kind of groaned, and I knew he was cumming in her mouth. She was gulping and gagging and literally vibrating," he said.

"Vibrating?" I said. "Do you think she was having an orgasm?" I asked.

"OH HELL NO!" he blurted.

I disagreed. I knew full well she was. I had to chuckle to myself.

"I mean, hell, there was no way she was having an orgasm with him shooting his cum in her mouth," he said shaking his head. "No way!" he said, trying to reaffirm his belief.

"He was groaning and moaning as he was cumming. He kept saying how good she was and that she was swallowing his whole load, and you know, shit like that," he said.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. I knew Ted was going to do something like this. I was a little surprised he did it so soon.

"Look," I said. "I know what you're feeling," I added.

He looked at me with a shocked look, "HOW COULD POSSIBLY KNOW?" he blurted.

"Check this out," I said holding my phone up to him. I had brought up a picture of my wife. It was the one I took of her at that motel some time back. She was wearing the skimpy bikini I had gotten for her that she had never worn before.

His eyes widened. "Wow, she's hot," he said.

"She's my wife," I smiled.

"Oh... Ah well she is very attractive," he said, blushing.

Here's another picture of her," I said.

It was of my wife, but from the back. Her firm apple ass looked incredible. She was naked and kneeling in front of equally naked Ted. It was obvious she was blowing him as he looked down on her with one hand on his hip and the other pulling her head closer to him.

Harold's jaw nearly hit the counter. "Is t-t-that your wife?" he stuttered.

I smiled and nodded, sliding on to the next picture. I turned the phone for him to see my wife from the side view. The fat head of Ted's cock was in her mouth.

The next picture was closer and showed Ted's cock deep in her throat with his nut sack flattened against her chin, Her tits were pressed against his thighs and her hands were encircling his ass.

"HOLY Shit!" he groaned,his voice trailing off.

"And,,, You're okay with that?" he said as he stared at the picture on my phone.

"Ted kind of forced himself on her in the beginning, She must have decided she kind of liked it. Ted drops by regularly now. It is what it is. Debbie, my wife, really gets into it, and she usually fucks me silly afterwards, so I don't complain," I laughed.

"Does she ah... You know ah..." he mumbled.

"Swallow his cum," I offered.

He nodded as he continued to stare at the picture of my wife.

"Every time," I laughed.

"Let me ask you," I said. "Did you get a hard on watching your wife suck Ted's cock?"

He blushed, staring down at the counter before looking back at the picture of my wife.

Finally he nodded sheepishly. "I couldn't believe that I did," he whimpered.

Ted had called it. I should have known he would. It looked like our adventures with Julie had just begun.