A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 06

Story Info
I bring the two couples together to bond.
9.9k words
4.65
9.1k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

I decided it was time for Harold and Julie to begin socializing with Brad and Lisa. A happy crew is a productive crew. I knew that would not be a problem as far as Lisa and Julie were concerned after their little impromptu get together in the pool storage building. Plus they were both nineteen and married so they had that in common.

I suspected they had met there a few times on their own after the meeting I arranged.

I also knew that Harold was still convinced his wife was blowing Brad. I knew this was not the case, but Harold was convinced. Harold was a bit of a dork.

So I decided to take some action to get the two couples together. Had I known it would end up like it did, I would have done this much earlier.

I clearly underestimated how this would turn out and I owe that entirely to how insatiable these two girls really are. Suffice to say, I was blown away by both of them.

I meet up with Brad and Julie from time to time to discuss the status of the court, but it's always just them.

I stopped by the bowling alley when I knew it was close to Harold's quitting time.

I told him I wanted to see both him and Julie at Brad and Lisa's when he got off.

He was a little puzzled, but agreed to meet me there.

I then drove to Brad and Lisa's trailer and found Brad on his deck reading a magazine and drinking a beer.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked as I approached their deck.

"Taking a shower," he responded. "She just got home from work," he added, before offering me a beer.

I sat down at their deck table as I waited for Brad to retrieve my beer. Before he returned Lisa emerged with a big smile on her face. She wore a tight fitting pair of those cotton workout shorts my wife always wore around the house. The shorts outlined her firm body, accentuating her tight little ass and forming into a delicious camel toe at her pussy. On top she wore a chopped off tee shirt. Her constantly hard nipples protruded as usual. Her firm abdomen completed the picture, along with a pair of flip flops. She is perfectly proportioned. Her firm tits are small, but on her compact tight body, they are perfect. And that ass of hers... Wow.

"This is a nice surprise," she bubbled as she pulled a chair over to sit next to me at the table.

"I invited Harold and Julie over too," I smiled.

"Yummy," she beamed.

"Yeah, I figured you guys need to socialize with each other more," I chuckled.

"Julie and I have been socializing," she giggled, blushing slightly.

I laughed."Yeah, I know you two have been meeting in the pool building," I grinned looking at her hard nipples poking through her tee shirt.

"But I want all of you to get together," I laughed.

"You do huh," she laughed.

"Yeah, since you and Brad work together everyday, you all need to spend leisure time together," I smiled.

"You're the boss, boss," she giggled.

Brad came out with my beer and a short time later, Julie and Harold came around the corner heading our way.

Julie wore a thin button up blouse that was unbuttoned down to reveal her cleavage and white hip hugger shorts that hugged her ass nicely. Harold wore shorts and a tee shirt.

Julie's bra-less tits wobbled and jiggled seductively as she came up the steps to join us at the table on the deck.

She smiled when she saw Lisa. Lisa stood and hugged Julie, then pulled a spare chair up beside hers. Julie and Lisa giggled as they sat down. Harold sat in the chair between Brad and I.

"Get them some beers Brad. Where are your manners?" I laughed.

He sprang up and dashed inside, coming out a short time later with two opened beers.

We sat there and talked for some time. I told the girls how happy I was that thanks to their incredible bodies, the general mood in the court was great.

"Thinking about kicking the rent up a notch or two," I laughed.

They began comparing encounters they had had with some of the male residents. Each one was trying to out do the other.

"The one guy over on sixth just stares and I mean he stares hard," Julie giggled.

"I know that guy, he wears super powerful glasses. They almost remind me of those x-ray glasses they used to sell," she laughed.

"That's him," Julie said, leaning over and hugging Lisa while giggling.

"Have you ran into Clarence?" Lisa asked.

Julie gave her a puzzled look.

"His fly is always open and it's easy to see he doesn't wear underwear," she giggled.

"OH YEAH," Julie burst into laughter. "I generally turn and go the other way when I see him," she added.

"Oh he's harmless," Lisa laughed. "I have never seen him get a hard on," she giggled. "And believe me, I have tried," she added.

Lisa's hands were under the table most of the time we were sitting there, and I suspected she was playing with Julie.

This was obvious by the looks Julie would give her from time to time and by her blushing.

"Uh oh, prepare yourself girls," I laughed. "Ted just pulled up," I added.

Lisa jumped from her chair and headed toward the approaching Ted.

"Oh fuck," Harold mumbled under his breath.

Brad just rolled his eyes, and Julie looked apprehensive.

Lisa ran to Ted as he got close. "TED," she said leaping up to wrap her arms around his neck. Ted towers over Lisa, so this was not an easy jump. He quickly caught her flying body and kissed her.

Her firm tight ass looked incredible as she basically dangled from Ted's massive body.

"WHOA GIRL! Fuck me, what a reception," he blurted.

"Damn girl, you're fucking hot," he laughed as he basically carried her up the steps. Her firm body clung to him dangling.

When he got to the table, he let her slide down, which succeeded in causing her cut off tee shirt to end up pretty much around her neck, with her firm little tits completely exposed. Her nipples stood rock hard. Noticing her exposed tits, she casually tugged the shirt over them in no particular hurry.

"BRAD, my man," he laughed. "Beer me before your hot assed little wife rapes me," he chuckled.

Brad jumped to his feet and retreated inside the trailer.

Ted pulled Brad's chair around and pushed it toward the middle of the chairs Julie and Lisa were sitting in.

"Some room here girls," he barked.

We all shifted allowing the girls to separate their chairs giving Ted room to slide his chair in between them.

"PRETTY JULIE!" he thundered. She had remained seated, so Ted stepped over to her and pulled her head back and bent over to plant a huge kiss on her lips. She sat with her arms hung limply beside her.

I know Ted's tongue was well inside her mouth as he reached and squeezed her tit closest to him, before sliding his hand over to her other tit and squeezing it as well.

Harold sat there with his mouth hanging open as he watched Ted mauling his wife's boobs, all the while keeping his mouth plastered on hers.

She squirmed as he molested her tits, and her arms tensed.

Brad had returned with Ted's beer and stood with a shocked look on his face as Ted was working her over.

Finally, Ted pulled back. He sat down and slid his chair forward to the table.

"I'm sorry Harold old buddy, but FUCK MAN!" he laughed. "Just look at your hot fucking wife man. JUST FUCKING LOOK AT HER," he bellowed.

"I know I shouldn't do that shit to your woman, but FUCK!" he blurted.

"You forgive me buddy?" he said looking at Harold, who was still sitting there in a state of shock over what Ted had just done.

"HAROLD!" Ted blurted again, snapping him out of his trance, "You forgive me buddy? We still bud's?" he asked.

Harold kind of gave him a half shrug of his shoulders and looked down toward the table.

"WE STILL BUD'S" he bellowed again.

"Yeah, ah sure, sure, ah we are," Harold finally managed to whine.

"Good," he laughed. "I just lose control at times, you know," he glanced at Brad who was also still standing there shocked at what had happened.

"BRAD, My beer buddy," he laughed.

Brad lurched forward and handed the beer to Ted.

"I stole your chair pal, so you gotta find another one," he laughed.

"So what have I missed?" Ted laughed.

"Not much, we're just shooting the shit," I chuckled.

"Nothing better than shootin' the shit with these to beautiful babes," he guffawed as he wrapped an arm around each of them and pulled them into him.

Lisa was giggling, and Julie was beet red and her look was hard to identify.

I was sitting beside Lisa and I saw her hand go to Ted's crotch and squeeze the outline of his cock under his customary sweat pants. Julie was smiling, but not nearly as thrilled as Lisa was about Ted.

I wondered what had happened after his late night visit to them.

Harold was just watching, and Brad had found a chair and pulled it back over to the table, in between me and Harold.

Ted was going on and on about how lucky Brad and Harold were to have such "HOT assed fuckable wives!"

Brad was sort of smiling and rolling his eyes. Harold was just staring at his wife.

Suddenly, and it did seem to just happen, it grew dark, and rain started. It came slowly at first, but grew rapidly in its intensity.

"WHOA SHIT!" I yelled. "Inside everyone," I added as I jumped and made a dash for their trailer.

"Whoa FUCK!" Ted blurted as he was pulling the girls up and pushing them toward the door. His hands on both of their asses and he shoved them ahead of him.

Harold and Brad beat us all inside.

No sooner did we get inside, than Ted shouted, "FUCK! Brad grab some glasses, I got wine," and he dashed out the door.

Confused at first, Brad went to get glasses as the rest of us watched out the windows as Ted ran to his car. He was fumbling at the rear of his car for what seemed like a long time. All the while it was raining buckets. The rain was literally bouncing off the pavement, it was coming down so hard.

Finally we saw Ted's trunk lid fly open, then be slammed shut as we saw Ted running while carrying two boxes.

I knew he bought wine by the box. He liked how it stayed fresh for an extended period of time.

Sure enough, he brought in two boxes of Malbec wine, which happened to be a favorite of mine.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" he bellowed as he came in. He was literally soaked.

"FUCKING TRUNK wouldn't open! SHIT! Brad, get me a towel buddy," he shouted.

Brad disappeared down the hallway. Harold was smiling at Ted's discomfort.

Lisa was pouring herself and Julie glasses of wine.

"Keep em coming," I said to Lisa, who giggled, then continued filling glasses.

When she had several glasses filled with wine, she held up her glass to Julie in a toast of sorts and promptly drained it before refilling it again. Julie stared wide eyed as Lisa downed her first glass, then refilled it again. Julie sipped from her glass.

"Ted," Brad shouted as he tossed a towel to him.

"Fuck, I'm drenched. FUCK!" Ted said as he pulled his tee shirt off and tossed it aside.

Ted is a true black man. There are black people with varying degrees of blackness. Some actually look more white than black. Ted is the true charcoal black man. The more you see of his body, the more impact it has.

Even with his pot gut and bald head, his very black color was surprising.

"Lisa, dry my back baby," Ted barked as he tossed her the towel and turned his back to her.

Giggling, she sat he glass of wine down and began rubbing the towel across Ted's broad back. As she was doing this, he pushed his sweatpants down and stepped out of them.

He now stood with his back to Lisa, totally naked except for his sandals, which he also kicked off.

"TED!" Lisa gasped as his naked ass was revealed.

"Just dry me baby!" Ted barked.

She giggled as she began pushing the towel down across his very black ass and legs.

When he pulled his tee shirt off, I expected more to follow, and I had already pulled out one of my cameras and began videoing what was taking place.

I use these camera enough to know what I am getting without looking. I scanned the others in the room.

Brad was standing on the other side of the kitchen counter and I was guessing he was probably rubbing his cock as he watched his wife towel down Ted's naked body.

Harold who had been trying to stay as close as possible to his wife, simply stood staring with his mouth hanging open in disbelief.

Julie was also staring at Ted's nakedness with glances now and then toward Harold to make sure he didn't catch her. There was obviously jealousy on Harold's part, but I suspected as Ted had said, he secretly got off seeing what Ted had done to his wife. Besides, Harold was clearly hot for Lisa.

Lisa was giggling constantly as she was toweling Ted's naked body. She held the towel with one hand and was rubbing him with her other hand. She said that was to make sure he was getting dry.

Ted was laughing as he felt her bare hand run across his ass, one time down between his legs to his dangling ball sack.

"EASY with those baby," Ted laughed.

"Just making sure you're dry," she giggled, as she squeezed his balls gently.

Ted was facing the window, so I think the only one that could see his cock would have been Brad, because he was more to the side of Ted and in the kitchen looking over the counter.

So obviously Brad could see Ted's cock growing more rigid as his wife fondled his balls from behind.

Leave it to Ted to strip naked in front of us. Not a shy bone in his body. He does love to flaunt himself.

Lisa, who was having a giggle fit was wiping him with the towel with one hand, but her other hand was all over his ass and kept going back to his balls.

Finally, Ted moved away and walked over and just plopped down on the floor in front of the sofa, then leaned back against it.

"You're gonna have to do something about this," he chuckled as he gripped his now hard cock and pumped it a few times.

"Come on Lisa," he laughed. "Get that hot little ass of yours over her and squat down on this," he said as he stroked his cock.

Lisa stared at Ted's throbbing dick and giggled. "TED!" she gasped, looking at Brad, and then Julie and Harold.

When she looked at the rest of us, she actually blushed a little. "I couldn't do that in front of every body," she giggled.

"You did this," Ted bellowed as he waved his hard cock from side to side. "You owe me," he laughed.

"Now bring me that tight little ass of yours," he smiled, waving his cock from side to side.

"LOOK!" he blurted. "It even brought its own lube," he said as he squeezed his dick and pre-cum oozed from the tip in a bubble.

She giggled uncontrollably, looking at each of us, and then back at his cock. "I can't do that in front of everyone," she giggled.

"Should I do that?" she asked looking at Julie, then Harold.

"Should I babe?" she asked looking at Brad behind the counter.

Both of Brad's hands were behind the counter, so I guessed what he was doing to himself.

She giggled, "Should I babe?" she repeated. Brad's mouth hung open and he kind of shrugged his shoulders as if to say, it's up to you.

"Should I?" she repeated again staring at the pre-cum running down the sides of Ted's black cock. His cock was as black as he was and the pre-cum made it glisten.

To say there was a look of list in Lisa's eyes would be an understatement as she stared at Ted's drooling cock.

"It's all lubed up for your tight ass Lisa, get over here," he smiled.

"Should I?" she repeated, as she again looked at the rest of us.

"Fuck it Lisa, just get over there and take care of him," I laughed.

Slowly she walked over to stand beside him. She stared at his cock as he continued slowly stroking it. The pre-cum was flowing.

She looked at all of us and turned a deeper shade of red, as she bit her lower lip, as she stared at Ted's huge black cock with pre-cum oozing down the sides of it.

Julie was staring at Ted's cock. Harold sat next to her transfixed. His mouth open in amazement at what he now thought just might happen. A bulge had appeared in his shorts.

Brad's mouth also hung open and I detected movement in his arms, so I was certain he was playing with his own cock behind the counter.

I captured all of them on camera before directing the camera back at Lisa who had reached to the sides of her shorts and was beginning to push them down, giggling the entire time.

"There ya go Lisa. You know you want it up your tight little ass," Ted laughed.

Lisa had stopped giggling and was now breathing heavily and staring at Ted's glistening cock as she pushed her shorts over his hips and the fell around her ankles.

"Climb aboard baby," Ted guffawed.

She turned to face him.

"No face the other way, and take that shirt off," Ted barked.

Stepping out of her shorts, she peeled her shirt over her head. Standing in front of the rest of us, she stepped over Ted's legs and backed up to where she thought she needed to be.

Her nipples were rock hard on her firm tits and her hairless pussy looked edible.

She was literally panting as she began to squat over his stiff cock. Her cunt clearly wet as she slowly lowered her ass toward Ted's hard cock.

Ted reached and placed a hand just over her firm butt to guide her down. When she was low enough, he pushed his cock to her tight butt hole and pulled her down to where the fat head of his cock was pressed against her tight sphincter.

"Ease on down babe," Ted said.

She lowered herself and the head of his cock began to penetrate her asshole.

She gritted her teeth as his cock slowly spread her butt hole wider.

"Uuuhhhhhh, you're big," she groaned through clenched teeth.

I had moved and was just behind the sofa getting this penetration on video.

Lisa kept squatting lower until the bulbous head of Ted's cock popped inside, past her tight sphincter.

Slowly she lowered herself and Ted's cock penetrated deeper.

"Uuuunnnnnhhhhh," she groaned as she felt his cock penetrate her ass.

She moaned loudly as she felt his cock going deeper into her.

"OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD BABY!" Ted groaned as his cock slid in deeper.

Julie and Harold were both staring, as much in disbelief as amazement at what they were watching Lisa do in front of them. Harold's cock was obviously rock hard as evidenced by the tent in his shorts. I made sure to get that on camera for Julie to see later.

When Lisa finally got Ted's cock in her all the way, she began slowly rocking back and forth on it. His wet cock slid in deep, then back out a bit, then back in, with her rocking motion.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," Lisa groaned each time Ted's cock went back deep in her tight asshole.

I circled the sofa and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Suck Harold," I whispered, before I moved back over to stand by him and Julie.

Lisa smiled as she rocked back and forth on Ted's cock. She looked directly at Harold.

"Come here Harold," she smiled sweetly, wagging her finger in a come hither motion,

A shocked look came over Harold's face and his mouth fell open. He looked at Julie and turned beet red.

"Ah... Ah..." was about all he managed to say.

"Harold," She whined, "Come here baby" she repeated.

It was like Harold head was on a swivel as he violently shook it from side to side. "N-n-no, ah, ah, I ah... Well ah..." he stammered. His brow furrowed as he looked from Lisa to his wife beside him, then back to Lisa. Julie just stared at her squirming husband.

I laughed, "Oh come on Harold. At least go over and see what she wants," I said pulling him out of his chair and shoving him toward Lisa.

He tried to turn and go back to his chair, but I spun him around and pushed him toward Lisa. He could easily have continued resisting and obviously he could have put up more of a fight, but I don't think he really wanted to.

He looked over his shoulder as I pushed him up to stand in front of Lisa.

As Lisa continued to rock back and forth with Ted's cock deep in her tight ass, she reached and unbuckled Harold's shorts and tugged them down. They fell to heap around his ankles.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers