A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie ignored him until he slapped her ass. "BITCH, I SAID TO REACH BACK AND SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS FOR!" he repeated sternly.

This clearly got Julie's attention and she reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks wide.

Her attention was now clearly on what Ted was planning to do to her and Harold took advantage of this to push his cock deeper into her drooling mouth.

"Lisa baby, reach down here and put my cock on Julie's tight asshole babe," Ted chuckled.

Julie tensed as Lisa quickly did as she was told, grabbing Ted's stiff cock and moving it to where it was pressed against Julie's wet asshole.

"It's there," Lisa giggled. "Push it in, push it in, I want to watch," she giggled.

Ted thrust his hips forward while tightly gripping Julie's hips. She kept her ass cheeks spread for him until he lunged forward jamming his cock close to four inches into her tight ass.

"MMMUUuuuuuUGHHHH," Julie's muffled moan echoed. Harold held her head with his cock in her mouth as she lurched against him from Ted ramming his cock in her ass.

"Oh WOW," Lisa moaned, watching that much of Ted's cock penetrate Julie's asshole.

"FUCK!" Ted blurted. "Harold... Your little wife has a TIGHT asshole buddy," he laughed.

Ted began pumping his cock back and forth going a little deeper into Julie's ass each thrust forward.

I was on the opposite side, videoing Lisa's small hand moving Ted's thick black cock and lining it up with Julie's wet tight asshole. It's a good thing she was as wet as she was from all we had been doing, otherwise Ted would have had trouble getting his cock into her.

I was focused on getting Harold holding his wife's head while he fucked her mouth as well as Ted fucking her ass, so I was a little startled when I felt Lisa grabbing my leg.

She had moved around to stand by me and was now straddling one of my legs and grinding her sopping wet cunt against my knee. She reached down and gripped my semi hard cock and began pumping it while literally riding and grinding on my knee with her wet pussy.

Lisa is ready to fuck twenty four seven. She is always after cock.

Brad was holding and squeezing his limp cock and watching his wife grind and hump my knee while jacking me off.

With Ted's cock in Julie's asshole she was no longer struggling to get his cock out of her mouth. In fact, she was getting into sucking his cock now. Her head was bobbing up and down feverishly on his cock.

Ted began pumping his cock in Julie's tight asshole a little deeper each time he thrust forward.

This forced Harold's cock deeper in her mouth each time Ted jammed his cock forward. Julie was gagging and slobbering all over her husbands cock as she was now struggling to keep it n her mouth.

"Mmmmuuurrrrfffff, mmuuurrffff," Julie groaned around Harold's cock every time Ted humped his cock deeper in her ass. She was determined to keep his cock in her mouth.

Harold was no longer gripping her head, but now simply sat there with his arms at his side. His eyes were wide open and his mouth hung open as he stared down at his wife with his cock in her slobbering mouth and Ted's huge cock deep in her tight asshole.

It was almost as if Harold was having trouble believing this was actually happening.

Ted continued pushing his cock deeper in Julie's ass until he finally managed to get the entire length of it in.

"FUCK!" Ted Bellowed. "HAROLD, YOUR WIFE"S ASS IS TIGHT! FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUCCCKKKK!" he shouted as he began pumping his cock like a pile driver deep in and out of her ass.

I held my camera close to capture Ted's jet black wet cock plunging deep into Julie's lily white ass. Then I would move it up to her mouth with her husbands wet cock pumping in and out of it as she gagged and gasped with saliva and pre cum drenching her chin and lips.

This went on for a while, with Ted blurting out how tight her ass was almos constantly. He held her by her hips tightly as his cock pistoned in and out of her ass. Each thrust pushing her forward with Harold's hard cock penetrating her throat each time.

"Harold," I said to get his attention. "Your sweet little teeny bopper wife is squirting buddy," I laughed.

"I think she likes having that big black cock up her ass," I laughed nodding at Julie's cunt squirting her juices into a puddle under her.

Harold couldn't see what I could as he strained to look.

I laughed. "She's cumming buddy, trust me. Fuck she is squirting all over the place" I chuckled.

I pushed Lisa down from humping my leg. "Get down there and suck my cock," I said.

"You want to put it in my butt?" she giggled as she slid down to suck my cock into her mouth. Her jacking me off had me nearly hard, as I felt her warm mouth envelope my cock.

"Later cunt," I laughed. "Brad, your wife just can't get enough," I added.

Brad nodded, as he sat there with his mouth hanging open and continued stroking his cock while watching what Harold and Ted were doing to Julie.

"OH FUCK MAN I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!" Ted blurted as he drove his cock in Julie's asshole. Ted clenched his teeth and held Julie's hips pulled tightly to his groin. His cock embedded to the maximum in her ass.

Julie's entire body was quivering, convulsing, and shaking as she seemed to be having continuous orgasms.

As Ted pumped his cum into Julie, Harold suddenly tensed back in his chair, thrusting his hips up pushing his cock into Julie's mouth as he shot his load. Julie stayed with it and managed to take his thick load in her mouth.

Harold's body jerked and flexed spasmodically, as he shot who knows how much cum into his wife's mouth which she quickly swallowed.

Finally, Ted pulled back. His huge cock, now drained slid wet from Julie's asshole. A rivulet of thick cum oozed from her tight hole as Ted stood with his limp cock dangling, and backed over to the sofa.

Julie pulled her head up from her husband's cock which was also wet and now limp, and she slumped down to the floor rolling onto her back. She fell back with her legs wide open. Her cunt was oozing her juices and her asshole was oozing Ted's cum.

Lisa was doing a number on my cock, which after watching Harold and Ted, combined with Lisa sucking me, was now rock hard.

"Get down there and lick her wet pussy," I said as I nudged Lisa.

She instantly turned and fell face first between Julie's wide open legs, burying her face in her dripping cunt.

I got this on video before I knelt down behind Lisa. I pulled her up, telling her to get on her knees and to reach back and spread her ass cheeks.

She paused from licking Julie and giggled. "So now you want my ass," she chuckled as she got up on her knees before dropping her mouth back to Julie's wet pussy.

She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wide. Her puckered asshole looked inviting. It was wet from her pussy which was obviously wet. Lisa's small bubble ass was intoxicating and I always got hard just looking at it. It was the reason she was tipped so well mowing lawns,

I pressed the fat head of my cock against her tight puckered anus and grabbed her hips firmly, Normally, I would work my cock in slowly, pumping it a little deeper with each thrust forward, but I decided to do it differently with Lisa this time.

Holding her by her hips firmly, I pressed my cock into her ass and instead of stopping, and working it in slowly, I drove it full force in one steady move all the way into her tight asshole until my balls were pressed flat against her. Her hands, holding her ass cheeks separated for me clenched tightly as my cock was going in.

"EEEEUUUMMMMMMMFFFFF!" came a cunt muffled moan from Lisa.

I one motion I had sunk the full length of my hard cock as deep as I could in her bubble ass. I was sure she had never felt that before in her life. She managed to keep her mouth firmly against Julie's wet cunt licking and sucking her for all she was worth throughout my penetration. Surprisingly, she had kept her hands pulling the cheeks of her ass apart for me in place as well. Finally she dropped her hands to Julie's thighs as she tongued her wet cunt.

I had set the camera off to one side so it would capture this.

Brad was now firmly pumping his hard cock as he watched us.

"Damn Brad, if you're going to jack off, at least do it in Julie's mouth," I told him.

This startled him. He looked down at Julie squirming under Lisa's tongue and finally, he managed to drop down from his chair and knelt over Julie's face as he increased his pace pumping his cock, staring at Julie's slightly open mouth, writhing under him.

I started fucking Lisa's tight ass and I soon realized I would not last long considering how tight she is back there.

Lisa was moaning constantly. Her moans were muffled by Julie's wet pussy. It was clear Lisa was having orgasms as he firm body convulsed and bucked spasmodically when my cock penetrated her deep.

"OH FUCK!" Brad suddenly blurted, A thick stream of cum spurted from his cock across Julie's face. Across her nose, some of it went in her mouth and some ended up on her lower lip and chin.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDER JULIE!" I shouted.

The next thick spurt went directly into her mouth as she opened it wide. This was followed by yet another thick rope of cum directly in her mouth.

Fuck, I thought to myself. I might have some competition here. Even though Brad had already cum once, he was pumping a big load into Julie's mouth.

Julie's opened her eyes wide when she felt Brad's cum spurting into her mouth and she began to swallow as fast as she could.

Finally Brad moved forward and sunk his cock into her mouth which she greedily sucked on as her eyes glazed over.

"Are you ready Lisa?" I said as I felt my cum rising.

"MMMMMMM" came her muffled reply from Julie's cunt.

Gripping Lisa's firm hips, I drove my cock as deep as I could into her ass and held it there as I felt my warm cum spurt into her ass. Her body heaved and bucked in orgasm, but she kept her mouth on Julie's cunt.

I'm not sure how much I deposited in her as my ass clenched with each spurt, but after a long satisfying time, I released her hips and fell back. My limp cock popped from her tight sphincter and dangled in its flaccid state between my legs as I slowly stood up.

Ted and I both pulled our clothes on. Harold and Brad sat there watching their wives go at it with each other.

"Two lucky guys," Ted bellowed as he and I left.

Ted and I were in fact the lucky ones. I don't know how I ended up with two ultra hot and very horny young wives along with their cuckold husbands, but I was happy I did.

Lisa was basically kind of an airhead who loved to fuck and suck anyone she thought she could. Julie was more reserved and shy by nature, but hanging out with Lisa was definitely bringing her around, And clearly Julie was eager to engage and do kinky shit. She just wasn't as open about it as Lisa was.

About a week later I got a chance to see if the two couples had bonded. I was cruising through the court to check things out, as I usually did regularly. Up ahead, I spotted Brad standing on the other side of a hedge line. He had loppers to trim things up, but they were laying on top of the hedge and when I spotted him it quickly became apparent he was jacking off behind that hedge.

He was sort of hunched over and the way his shoulder was moving, left little doubt what he was doing. He didn't spot me until I was pulling up to where he was. He was grimacing, and looking downward. It appeared as though I had gotten there just as he was cumming.

He blushed immediately but stayed sort of hunched over. His eyes were the size of saucers, suddenly seeing me sitting in my truck looking directly at him.

I didn't see Julie anywhere, so I asked. "Where's Julie?"

From behind the hedge came, "Here!" as she suddenly popped up, licking her lips. Her blouse was unbuttoned and one of her breasts was totally exposed. She also had a large very noticeable glob of cum just below her lower lip on her chin.

I smiled broadly as she turned beet red. "As much as I love your tits, you might want to ah..." I said nodding toward her exposed tit.

She looked down, turning a deeper shade of red and quickly pushed her breast back in her blouse, buttoning up a button or two.

"You ah... It looks like you didn't quite get all the cum, ah..." I said touching my chin where the glob of cum was on hers, while nodding to her.

I swear she got even redder as she quickly reached and scooped the cum into her mouth, swallowing it.

"Does she always swallow?" I asked the equally embarrassed Brad.

He nodded, "Always," he half mumbled. "She ah, she likes to ah, you know, watch me jack off," he finally managed to say.

Julie's eyes grew wide and her mouth fell open. She spun and slapped playfully at Brad's shoulder before she turned her back to me in embarrassment. The back of her neck glowed red.

I had to laugh. "Well if she is trying to even the score with Lisa, she may have to step it up a bit. I saw Lisa's car at the bowling alley on my way over here," I grinned.

With that, Julie spun around. "WHAT? WHY THAT LITTLE SLUT!" She blurted, with a grin on her face.

"Maybe she wants to learn to bowl. You know, maybe check to see if she can even lift those balls," I chuckled.

Julie rolled her eyes laughing, "The only balls that little slut will be lifting are my husbands when she's on her knees behind the counter with his cock in her mouth," she said rolling her eyes again. "She was supposed to let me catch up... That little slut!" she added shaking her head and giggling.

Glancing at Brad, she said, "You ready to go again?"

Brad's eyes grew wide. "It's gonna take me a while here," he stammered.

I laughed. "Good luck with your competition," I said as I pulled away.

It seems the two couples were getting along just fine. I figured it was about time to raise the rent in the court.