A New Hole

Story Info
My wife and I make a visit to the gloryhole.
4.3k words
4.62
50.3k
90

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamawriter
bamawriter
100 Followers

"Want to watch some porn tonight, babe? See if it gets us in the mood?"

It had been a long day at work for both of us and the kids had worn us out after dinner.

"Sure, babe! That sounds good," my wife replied as she went in to check on the sleeping kids one last time.

We're your normal, white, suburban couple. I'm just an everyday, average-built, straight guy and I am very attracted to women of all ages. We are both 35 and we've been married ten years. We have very similar preferences when it comes to sex and are almost always turned on by the same things. My wife, Rebecca, is an attractive mom, who's gotten a little thicker since high school. She's a little over 5 feet tall, with a curvy build, huge tits, and a nice round ass.

We try to mix things up in bed to keep things as interesting as possible for two people who've only had sex with the same person for over ten years.

We were surfing for porn on the internet and were getting bored by the same old stuff we'd always watched, so we decided to click a tab on the website labeled Categories. It had a lot of things that we both find interesting like pregnant women, transsexuals, teens, small tits, and so on.

We came across one that said Gloryhole and we haven't really viewed that type of stuff so we decided to click on it and see what it was all about. Just clicking on the first link gave us a great idea of what it meant.

A very attractive, but amateur looking girl came into a porn video viewing booth that had a hole on one side of it about waist high. She put some money in the machine and selected a video to watch and then she peeked through the hole beside her. When she bent over you could tell that she wasn't wearing any panties under her short denim skirt. She was totally shaved and already visibly wet. Although noticeably nervous, she reached her hand through the hole a little bit as she knelt down beside it.

As she pulled her hand back through the hole a nice sized cock came along with it. She started rubbing the cock with her hand and whispered something to the camera operator that we couldn't make out, but she was smiling, so I think she liked it.

My wife, Rebecca, was starting to moan as I heard her vibrator turn on. I didn't say anything to her, but I could feel my cock getting harder as I slowly started stroking it.

The girl in the movie took her hands off the mostly hard dick to remove her shirt and bra revealing sweet little, perky tits with slightly puffy nipples and a soft belly. She then went back to the dick slowly putting it in her mouth while stroking it with one hand. Again, you could tell she was happy, yet really nervous to be doing it. As the guys cock started to get even harder the girl reached down with her free hand and lifted her skirt and started aggressively rubbing her bald pussy.

It was getting me so hard thinking about being in this type of situation myself, not being able to see what's going on behind the wall, or knowing who or how many people were on the other side.

"Do you like what we were watching?"

"Yes, I wouldn't mind being that girl in the video right now either," Rebecca moaned.

This shocked me because she is normally fairly reserved even though she is into pretty kinky things.

I just replied, "Oh yeah, would you like to be there by yourself acting like a slut or would you like me to be there to watch?"

She said, "If you want to watch you can, but either way I would love to be a slut with a total stranger like that!"

We both continued to watch the movie and saw the girl take a huge load in the face after a few minutes of giving the guy a great blowjob. What happened just before I clicked off the movie to go to another one surprised the hell out of me. The girl started making out with the camera man and she still had the load of cum on her face.

You could clearly hear the camera man tell her, "Share that hot cum with your husband you kinky little slut!"

Then they both started moaning as they furiously kissed and the husband licked it off her lips and cheeks. Rebecca and I instantly started to cum at the same time.

I shot cum all over my stomach and I could see her back arching as she pushed her pussy into the vibrator as hard as she could and moaned out, "I'm fucking cumming!"

As was pretty normal after a good masturbation session, I folded up the laptop and put it beside the bed and then we both cleaned ourselves up and rolled over and went to sleep.

I slept very well that night as I normally do after cumming really hard, but the next morning while Rebecca was in the shower I got the computer out to do a little research to see if there were any gloryhole spots in our local area. I found a forum that had a few people talking about a local adult bookstore that had coin operated private video booths in the back of it. The writers said that most of the booths had gloryholes cut out in them and most of the reviews seemed very positive.

My mind started to wander as I thought about how good it would feel to have my cock sucked by a complete stranger. But I did have some reservations about it, there are obviously safety concerns as well as the high likelihood that it would mostly, if not exclusively, be all guys there...two things I would have to get over if I was going to go and try it.

After work that night I walked in to see Rebecca dressed up in sexy lingerie waiting for me to get home. I barely got in the door and she was ripping my clothes off. She didn't even wait to get my pants all the way down before she started to gobble up my quickly growing cock. She was looking up at my face while she sucked.

"Fuck, baby. You look so beautiful sucking my cock!"

She started going deeper and showing off for me.

After a few minutes of getting me good and hard she stood up and I could see how sexy she really looked. Her pillow-soft tits were pushed up very high by the underwire in her lingerie. Her thick ass looked amazing as it was hanging slightly below the hem of the teddy.

She walked off toward the bedroom and strutted in a way that made her ass bounce back and forth, probably caused by the 6 inch stripper platform shoes she had on. As I followed her I tore off my remaining clothing leaving a trail behind me.

I got to the room and saw her in the doggy position on the bed with her ass pushed way up in the air. Her pussy was swollen and wet and I could tell she had been playing with herself while she was waiting for me to get home. I reached up and slid one finger in and licked it after pulling it out.

"Mmm. You taste even better tonight than usual!"

"Thanks, baby," she replied as she looked back and gave me a half smirk, half smile.

I had to feel her wetness before I put my cock in, so I slid two fingers in. Her pussy easily accepted them since she had gotten so prepared for me ahead of time. She moaned and bit her lip as I pumped harder and harder and I could feel the pressure building around my hand as her pussy juice was flowing without hesitation. She screamed for me to fuck her as I slid my ring and pinky fingers in at the same time. I pulled all four fingers out and gripped my raging hard-on with my dripping wet hand.

As I pushed the tip of my throbbing six inch dick onto her swollen cunt she pushed back fiercely and I slid all the way in as she screamed, "Slam that cock into my pussy!"

I fucked her so hard that with every stroke she was being pushed lower onto the bed and by the time I knew it she was laying almost totally flat on her stomach.

She looked back and barely able to speak said, "I want to ride on that sweet cock right now and make you cum deep inside me!"

We never used protection, as I had a vasectomy a few years ago. I dismounted her and lay down on the bed. As she got on top of me her huge round tits hung in my face and I reached my tongue up to lick and suck the sweat off her very large areolas and nipples.

As I latched on to her tits she reached back and slid her pussy around my cock. It was all I could do not to cum as I could feel a lot more of her wet pussy in this position and her girl juices were dripping down onto my balls, thighs, and stomach. This was the wettest I had seen her in a long time. She loved to whisper in my ear when she rode me and this time was no exception.

She leaned down as she slowly rode me and whispered, "I have been thinking all day about that movie we watched last night and I've been so turned on all day that I had to go in the bathroom and finger myself at work. Do you still want to see me suck a stranger's cock like a slut in a dirty video booth?"

"I never said I wanted you to."

"I could tell you wanted me to by how hard you came. I could be your sexy little slut and share some cum with you, like she did in the movie!"

With her saying that I shot a load harder than I had in a long time deep inside of her and I could feel her juices pumping out of her pussy and all around my cock. She knew saying that would make me cum.

Before I could say anything she jumped off of me and threw her mouth around my shaft which was still throbbing and covered in a thick mixture of my cum and her sweet juices. She loved it when I came in her mouth, but very rarely did she take my cock in her mouth after it had been inside of her. Just as I thought she was done cleaning me off she spun towards me and kissed me. What I didn't realize was that she had not been swallowing any of what she had collected in her mouth, but was saving it all up so she could swap it into my mouth. It was a sweet, but salty tasting goo that had a texture I had nothing to compare to.

After I had enough in my mouth to satisfy her fetish, she unlatched from my lips.

"Swallow it," she demanded.

As I swallowed she grabbed my cock and my body uncontrollably jerked and a small shot of cum came jetting out of my cock head.

She laughed, "I didn't know whether you would enjoy that or not, but now I know you love the taste of cum!"

I just smiled and said, "I didn't think I ever would either, but it's great."

Catching our breath, we both rolled over in exhaustion.

"I snooped at the history on the computer. It made me very wet. I saw you did some searching for adult stores with booths. It's so hot that we both want this! I want to make this fantasy real, so I got a sitter for tomorrow night!"

I laid there with my mouth hanging open. She had really thought about it that day and really wanted to do it!

I was speechless, but managed to say, "Okay, baby."

She kissed me and said "Thanks baby. I know we're going to love it," in the sweetest little voice she could, "Sleep well."

"You too baby."

We both slept like rocks all night.

The next day my mind was in a daze as I thought about what was going to happen later in the evening. I was both really excited and hesitant at the same time.

When I got home I was greeted by our babysitter, Candice who, by the way, is one of the prettiest and sexiest girls I have ever known. Her tits are so little and perky and her legs are long and slim and she has a smile that any girl would be envious of. Since she was a late bloomer she isn't very confident and she wasn't super popular in school, all of which makes her even more attractive to me. I get a boner every time I see her.

Anyways, when she saw me she said, "Rebecca went back upstairs to finish getting ready. Do you want something to drink?"

"No thanks. I'm heading upstairs to change as well."

She smiled at me. I looked back at her as I went up the steps; I think she knew the effect she had on me.

When I got upstairs the bathroom door was closed and I knocked, but all I heard was, "You can't see me until I'm totally finished. I want it to be a surprise!"

I got changed and went back downstairs and sat on the couch and flipped on the TV while I waited. Candice walked in and brought me a tall glass of iced water. As she bent over to set it on the coffee table I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her perky little tits as her top hung open.

She caught me looking at her, but didn't seem to mind and just grinned and said, "Here you go."

"Thanks, you sure do know how to take care of me don't you?"

As she spun around to go check on the kids I spotted the bottom of her ass hanging out of her short shorts.

Not even thinking I reached out and spanked her lightly, but briskly, on her tush and said, "Thanks Candy!"

I thought she was going to be mad, but she just giggled and leaned over the back of the couch and kissed me on the cheek and cutely said, "You're welcome Brent."

Just then Rebecca came down the stairs. She looked amazing. She was wearing a flowing skirt that went about two inches above her knees making her legs look so sexy, especially with the five inch wedge shoes she had on. Her blouse showed off her curves in a very flattering way while still hanging low enough to show off her DD tits that were pushed up and staring me in the face.

Candice looked up and said, "Wow, you look so sexy Miss Rebecca. I hope I look half as good as you someday!"

With that she blushed and said, "Thanks, but you're already off to a great start, at least that's what Brent says every time you come over."

Candice and I both blushed, but I ignored her comment.

"You look absolutely stunning. Let's go sweetie, so we don't miss our reservations."

We got in the car and I said, "I had to hide my boner in there! You looked so sexy that I want to rip off all your clothes right now and we haven't even left the driveway!"

"You didn't do a very good job of hiding it because I saw it and so did Candice. I caught her looking. Besides, I didn't know whether it was for me or her. She looked very hot today. I was going to keep this a secret, but the other day we were talking about boys and she told me that she has thought you were so attractive since she started with us over a year ago!"

I just grabbed her bare leg and between my teeth I grunted, "Fuck! That makes me so hard! Tonight is our night though and I'm going to concentrate on you from now on."

We skipped dinner and went straight to the porn shop. I went around letting her out of the car and as she spun out of her seat she made sure her skirt lifted up just enough for me so see that she had no panties on. Her pussy glistened and I could tell she was already a little wet in anticipation of events to come.

We went in the front doors and each went separate ways as we didn't want to rush straight back to the video booths. She went to look at lingerie and I headed for the toys. As we were both browsing in our respective sections, we instinctively looked up at each other at the same time, smiled, nodded, and walked and met up at the front counter.

She asked the guy if we could buy some video booth coins and he handed them to her and winked at her and said, "Just make sure you both don't go in the same booth together."

We both knew he was telling us the rules, but he didn't care if we broke them.

As we walked back I could hear her voice getting shaky as she nervously smiled and quietly said, "Wow I can't believe we're actually doing this!"

"Me neither!"

We walked through a double swinging door and into a dark room filled with a bunch of booths that had black doors. Each of the doors on the booths in the front row was locked, so we went around the corner to the back of the room and saw a few that were ajar.

The first one she opened she quickly closed and said, "Woops I'm sorry!"

The person in the room didn't reply at all, but she got up to my ear and said, "Wow, that guy was stroking his cock really fast and it was pretty big too!"

Then without giving me time to respond she whisked away to the room to the left of his and went in.

As I followed her in I noticed that this room was vacant. Inside it had a TV screen with what looked like an ATM and a glory hole on the adjacent wall. She quickly sat down on the chair.

"Baby, please put the coins in and pick a video," she asked.

She stuck two fingers through the hole in the wall just like the chick in the movie did. She was so horny!

I just picked a random video from the list and pushed the enter button as quickly as I could. I turned to look to see what she was doing and she already had the guys huge, probably 8 inch, cock in her mouth! I couldn't believe she was actually doing it! I could hear the guy faintly moaning on the other side, but it was muffled by a mixture of the porn playing in our booth and the thin wooden wall separating us.

She was moaning and gobbling up his cock.

She took it out of her mouth long enough to say, "Take your cock out!"

Just as I unzipped my pants and pulled it out her eyes got really big and she pulled away from the guy's dick. I could see a string of cum hanging between her mouth and his throbbing head. He clearly liked what she had done, but he didn't last long because he had been furiously stroking his cock for a while before we got there. She swallowed his load, forgetting that she wanted to share it with me. We heard him zip his pants up and leave.

Rebecca quickly took her shirt off. Her tits looked great in the lacy bra, but I didn't see it long because she reached back and unhooked it with one hand. Her mom tits fell out of her bra as she threw it on the cum stained floor, atop her blouse.

"I'm so damn horny now! I hope I don't have to wait too long for the next cock to come!"

She was so damn horny, but I had no way to reply other than to step over and put my cock in her face. She put in in her mouth as quickly as she could and looked up at me so that I could see her beautiful eyes again.

My cock squirmed as she deep throated me and we both looked over at the hole simultaneously and saw a limp, but thick cock and balls poking through the hole. She stopped sucking me, but kept her hand on my now throbbing cock as she stroked the new guys cock with the other. Just then, our video went silent and showed a message that we needed to load more coins, so I deposited the correct amount in the machine.

During the momentary silence I heard a surprising sound coming from the booth that the new guy was in...it was a woman's voice!

I couldn't believe there were actually other couples that thought this would be fun, or at least one other than us. By this time my wife was licking the length of the man's growing cock.

"Fuck! It's so nice," Rebecca gasped.

All her nervousness had clearly been forgotten and she was lusting for cock.

This one was a little thicker than mine, but about an inch shorter. She was right though, it was a nice looking cock, which is saying a lot coming from a straight guy. It had a thick head and he was jamming it down her throat as far as he could penetrate.

She was stroking my cock with one hand while holding and rubbing her huge tits with the other. It was making me so hard to see my wife suck another man's cock. She was trying to take care of me at the same time, but it was a struggle. I could tell she was overwhelmed, but loving it.

After a few minutes of sucking the guy pulled away and we didn't see anything for about 20 seconds.

She put her eye up to the hole and quietly said, "There's a couple, probably in their early forties. Wow! She is a total MILF! You'd love her small tits!"

She jumped away from the hole.

"She's coming!"

We didn't see anything come through the hole and just assumed that she was checking us out in the same way. After a few second I saw a pair of manicured hands come through the hole. My wife looked at me then looked down and put my cock in the lady's hand. She gently pulled me through the hole and started stroking my cock more gently than my wife ever had, which made it grow instantly.

I could feel her mouth gently open around my growing member and she was sucking it almost as if she was making love to it with her mouth. She was giving me the best blowjob I had ever had! She was obviously a woman who had practiced sucking cock a lot. She was amazing! If I wasn't careful I was going to cum in a hurry and I think she could tell. She pulled her mouth away and held it in her hand and let it rest.

bamawriter
bamawriter
100 Followers
12