A New Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second or two later I felt a foreign object that wasn't a pussy, or a mouth, or a hand. Just then it hit me, it was the other guys cock! I could tell she had our heads touching and she was licking them both at the same time.

Something was keeping me from getting totally creeped out and pulling back -- it felt really good! I couldn't talk at all, but loudly moaned as she stacked our cocks up and stroked them with both of her hands. I turned my head to see my wife vigorously fingering her pussy with her eyes closed. She had a puddle of pussy juice under her as she sat in the plastic chair. She was cumming from the whole experience.

I couldn't control myself anymore after seeing and feeling all of this. I blew my load all over the other guys cock! The lady in the other booth lapped up my cum from her man's cock while they still touched, but just when I thought she was done I felt a hot load of cum squirt all over my cock. It was the gayest, yet most amazing thing I had ever felt to that point and I almost fainted because I was so light headed.

She licked every drop of our man juice and gave my cock a last little kiss. I pulled it back through the gloryhole and turned to kiss my wife who had just finished cumming herself. Rebecca whispered, "Oh shit! That was amazing!"

I replied, "Yeah, I know! I'll have to tell you what happened to me in the car!"

As we were cleaning ourselves up and getting dressed I saw a note drop through the hole. I reached down and picked it up and opened it. It had their names, Mike and Betty, along with their phone numbers and email addresses on it.

After I read it I looked back through the hole and they were already gone.

We went out and got in the car and I told Rebecca what happened and gave her the letter. After she read it she reached up and put my right hand on her crotch, which was still soaking wet.

"This is all going to become very interesting, isn't it, Brent?"

12