A New Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Brent, Candice said y'all have a hot tub. Would you mind if I soaked for a few minutes?" Jenny asked.

"I wouldn't mind at all! It's right over there," I answered and pointed.

"Would you mind showing me how it works?" Jenny asked with a shy grin.

"Sure, let's go!"

"Y'all behave!" Rebecca shouted as we walked to the covered patio.

I removed the hot tub cover and showed Jenny where the timer was. I couldn't help but to stare at her perfect curves as she went up the steps, over the side, and down into the water.

"Want to keep me company? Jenny asked as she saw me turning to walk off.

"I'd love to!" I replied, as I climbed in and sat on the opposite side of her, facing her.

I admired her beautiful features as we talked, never noticing that her feet were inching closer to me from either side of my body. I was a little startled to feel the soft touch of her feet, one on my side and stomach and the other on my inner thigh. We continued to talk, but I lightly rubbed her feet with my hands and made my way up her ankles and calves.

"That feels so good, Brent"

"I was just going to say the same thing to you," I replied.

Without warning she lunged herself forward and into my lap. She put her arms around my shoulders and I instinctively wrapped my arms around her slender waist. She got as close to me as she could, so we were face-to-face.

"I see how you look at me and it is such a turn on," she whispered, as my hands made their way to her perfect toned ass.

"You are so beautiful and I was immediately drawn to you the second you walked in the door. You are seriously every man's dream girl," I whispered back.

"Please don't tell Candice, she's practically in love with you, but I have to kiss you."

"I won't tell Candice if you don't tell Rebecca," I grunted.

That was all it took for Jenny to immediately kiss me so deeply and passionately. She was grinding on my crotch and I was pulling her in to me with her perfect ass cheeks. I could feel the warmth of her pussy as we basically fucked through our clothes. She was like an animal and kissed me like she had to have my mouth to survive.

With one hand still on her ass, I reached and pulled her little top up to reveal her soft, perfect tits. I broke our kiss and lifted her up, so her breasts were in my face. Her areolas were perfect and brown. Her little inverted nipples quickly popped out. I lustfully pulled them into my mouth, going back and forth between her tits.

"Fuck me, Brent! I need your cock so bad," she panted, as she reached down my trunks and grabbed my throbbing cock.

I let go of her body and locked lips again with her. Just as I could feel the warm lips of her bald pussy on the tip of my cock, the hot tub pump turned off. Surprised, like we'd been caught, she got off me and slid back over to her side, tits still exposed.

"It's just the timer, but fuck, how about that for bad timing?" I whispered. "I want to fuck you more than you will ever know, but that was probably divine intervention telling us to stop. You are the most beautiful young woman I have ever laid eyes on, but it would be wrong to cheat on Rebecca with you, she's a wonderful woman. Let me work on things and I will make this happen if you still want to. I'm sorry. You really are irresistible."

"I understand," she frowned, as she pulled her top back down. "I don't want to ruin your marriage, but I just got so turned on by the way you were eye-fucking me all day."

I leaned across the hot tub over her and gave her a very passionate kiss.

"I will do everything in my power to make this happen. I want it even more than you do, I promise," I whispered in her ear as our lips unlocked.

With that I stepped out of the tub and reached out my hand to help her out as well. We walked back as if nothing had happened and it seemed to be good timing because the kids were getting out of the pool.

"The kids are getting tired and are ready for an afternoon nap. Would you mind cleaning up out here and I'll go in and put them down?" Rebecca asked me. "Y'all are welcome to stay and hang out at the pool or go inside or whatever," she said as she looked at the girls.

"I think we may head out. We were planning on going to the mall later, so we can go get cleaned up and ready for that. Thank y'all so much for letting us come over today. It's been so nice and relaxing. I feel like this is becoming a second home for me," Candice said, smiling.

"Yeah, thanks so much y'all and it was so nice to meet you," Jenny added.

"You're both welcome back anytime you want, whether we're here or not. Candice, you know how to get in, so seriously come over anytime," I offered.

"Thanks y'all," they said in unison, as they walked to the side gate to head to Jenny's car.

I got everything around the pool cleaned up and went inside to change. Rebecca was coming out of the twin's room, still in her bikini. She shushed me and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge kiss.

"I have to tell you about what Candice and I talked about while you and Jenny were in the hot tub!" She excitedly whispered.

"I have to tell you what happened in the hot tub!" I quietly replied.

"OK. I'll go first, but let's go get changed," Rebecca said as we made our way to the bedroom. "I was making casual conversation with Candice, like normal, and the subject of boys came up. I asked if she had any guys at school that she liked or whatever and she said, 'not really,' but she paused and apologized for being so blunt, but that she thought you were amazing and sexy and she compares every guy to you. I reminded her that you think she's gorgeous and so sweet and that you talk about her often."

"Wow! I'm floored," I said, as I started to change. "Did the conversation get sexual at all?"

"I asked her if I ever gave y'all a hall pass, would she take it? She told me she absolutely would, but would actually prefer for me there to be there as well. She's bi and thinks I'm hot and wants to watch us fuck too!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Holy shit! You're bullshitting me!" I accused.

"Nope, she wants to fuck both of us!" She replied.

"We gotta make this happen, babe! I have wanted to see you with another woman for so long and to have it be Candice would be amazing! I challenged. "Let me tell you what happened with Jenny. She invited me in the hot tub with her and immediately got aggressive the moment I stepped in. She was kissing me like a wild person and we almost fucked, but I stopped things before they went too far. I hope you're not mad,"

"You passed up the chance to fuck Jenny!" Rebecca was almost screaming now. "That's a once in a lifetime opportunity, babe! She is the definition of a perfect girl. I hope you get that chance again because it sounds like she put herself out there and you turned her down."

"I told her I wanted her really bad and to let me work things out so we could fuck sometime, with your blessing. I told her I wasn't going to cheat on my amazing wife," I explained.

"Damn, we're both getting out of our comfort zones, huh? Thanks for saying that to her. It makes me feel so good to know I can trust you and if she thinks about it for a while, she will respect that too. Read my text thread with Betty, that's been going on since this morning," she said, as she tossed me her phone.

I immediately started reading.

"R: Hi Betty, it's Rebecca. You gave me your number last night at the gloryhole...

B: Oh hi! I'm so glad you texted me! We weren't sure if we'd ever talk to y'all again.

R: We had so much fun that I couldn't just ignore the fact you gave us your numbers!

B: We've been to that same store probably 3 other times and have never seen another couple. It's always guys whose wives don't get them off anymore lol.

B: Y'all are such a sexy couple and Mike loved the way you sucked him off. He said it was the best head he's has had in a long time!

R: Oh wow, thank you! Y'all were very sexy yourselves! Brent told me how sensual you were with his cock and he couldn't wait to return the favor if ever possible.

B: That's so sweet! Mike is sitting here with me and says we should do dinner and a hotel sometime this week if y'all are seriously interested. We are busy this weekend so any night this week would work for us.

R: Oh that sounds so hot! Brent is playing with the kids ATM so I'll ask him later and get back with y'all!

B: Perfect! Thanks for texting me!

R: Of course!" The texts read.

"Wow babe, I can't believe it! They are ready to just get a hotel room with us?" I asked.

"Well, I'm sure we can get to know each other over dinner and see if there's a connection. I'm not going to get my hopes up until I get to see them and talk some more. But that's only if you're into the idea," She explained, with the reasonableness only a woman can provide.

"If she's as sexy as you say and sucks my cock again, like she did last night, then I'm all in! Let's shoot for Tuesday night," I excitedly responded.

"Perfect! I'll text her back and you make sure Candice can watch the kids!" She exclaimed.

After we both reported back to each other that everyone was available and on board, we worked to calm each other down. We talked about making sure that both of us were always comfortable and making sure that if we played that things would always be safe and we would respect each other one hundred percent.

The rest of the afternoon and evening were great. In fact, the whole weekend was. Rebecca and I played with the girls and spent every moment we could with them. They bring me so much joy.

Monday was just a normal day at work and the evening flew by as we had dinner and Rebecca and I put the twins to bed and relaxed on the couch together.

Tuesday we both woke up with a lot of excitement as we knew what was coming up that night.

"Enjoy your day at work, babe. I'm going to get my outfit and an overnight bag ready and packed for each of us, just so we'll have everything we need if things go really well. I love you," Rebecca said, as she kissed me goodbye.

"You are the perfect wife. Thank you so much beautiful," I replied, kissing her back.

The workday flew by and I don't even remember the drive home. I was greeted by the girls as I walked in the front door.

"Daddy! Mommy says Candice is going to come over tonight and we might get to have a sleepover!" One of the twins excitedly yelled, as she jumped up to give me a full body, wrap-around hug.

"Yes baby, that's right! I know y'all will have so much fun, but I'm going to miss you while we're gone." I replied.

"I'll miss you too, daddy," she said as I put her back down to hug her sister.

Rebecca walked out of the kitchen and gave me a kiss and said, "Everything is ready. Why don't you go up and get changed and I'll feed the girls and get changed when you're done. I need a quick shower after today's adventures at the zoo all day with the girls."

I went upstairs and saw that Rebecca had, in fact, packed us all the things we'd each need for a possible overnight stay. I got a real quick shower and changed so I'd be as fresh as possible for our dinner date with Mike and Betty. As I walked downstairs, I saw Rebecca and Candice hugging at the door and heard the girls running up screaming. Candice looked amazing, as always.

"Hey Candy! Thanks for always being available for us. You're too sweet!" I said, as I stepped off the last step.

"Of course, I'd do anything for y'all," she said as she sweetly smiled and stepped on her toes to give me a peck on the lips.

"Oh, what a nice surprise! Thank you, I said, blushing.

"Well, that's for being so sweet to Jenny and me on Saturday. We had a blast and you made us feel so comfortable," she said as she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Like I said, y'all are welcome anytime. We love having you around," I replied, as I walked into the living room to sit down and wait for Rebecca.

"You look handsome tonight, as always. Can I get you a drink or something?" Candice asked, as I flipped the TV to Sports Center.

"No, I'm just fine, but thanks," I replied.

With that she headed to the other room, where the twins were and started playing with them. Rebecca stepped down the stairs and took my breath away. She had on the shortest sundress I have ever seen. I didn't even think she owned anything like that! At the bottom of the stairs, she knelt down to put on her platform sandals, which were my favorite because they had a five inch heel and made her ass and legs look extra great.

As she bent over, she made sure to bend at the waist so I could plainly see that she had on no panties at all. Her pussy was already glistening with girl juices. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open at the beautiful woman standing before me. I smiled and whistled but didn't touch her because I knew I would have had the dress on the ground in seconds if I had not controlled myself.

"You look so amazing, baby. I have no words," I quietly told her.

We walked into the other room where Candice and the girls were and told them goodbye. Everyone got a hug and once Candice got her eyes on Rebecca, she had the same reaction I did. She stood there with her lower jaw almost unhinged.

"She looks amazing, huh?" I asked Candice.

"I'm speechless, Brent," she said, as she caught her breath. "I hope y'all have a great night, we're going to have fun here!"

"I know you will," Rebecca responded. "We'll let you know what time we will be back sweetie. Thanks again!"

With that I escorted my wife to the garage and we got it the car and headed to the restaurant. We didn't talk much on the way to the restaurant, probably because we were both so nervous about meeting the two people we were so naughty with just a few nights ago.

We walked in and told the hostess that we had reservations with another couple. She said the rest of our party was at our table already and led us over. My mind was spinning in anticipation while we turned a corner and Mike and Betty stood up from a dimly lit table. We all awkwardly said hi and looked each other over. Mike was a decently handsome guy, a few years older than us and he took Rebecca's chair and pulled it out for her.

I did the same for Betty, who was a little taller than Rebecca and had a slightly smaller frame. She was wearing a form-fitting dress that was low cut in the front and showed off her pretty little chest. She had a great pair of legs and was wearing a pair of heels that showed off the fact that she kept herself in shape. Pretty blue eyes and a sweet smile made her face look like she was ten years younger than she was. She was beautiful and looked great for someone in her early 40's.

"We are both very lucky guys, Brent!" Mike exclaimed.

"Yes, it seems we've both batted way out of our leagues!" I responded.

Everyone laughed and it seemed to break up the tension and nervousness we all felt. The conversation during dinner went well and we exchanged stories about the kids and work and such, but I really couldn't recall any specific details. I was completely distracted throughout the entire dinner.

After a few drinks everyone was loosened up enough to explore under the table with feet and hands going in all directions. With four of us at a smallish round table it was easy for the girls to be rubbing the crotch of both guys at the same time and the guys were able to rub the legs and crotch of both girls as well. Dinner didn't last very long, it seemed, because we were all very eager to get out of the restaurant and get down to business. I picked up the check as a thanks for the invitation to join our new friends.

As Mike scooted to get up, he said, "If y'all are ready, Betty and I got a room at the Courtyard Marriot next door. We went over earlier to check out the room and get a couple bottles of champagne in the fridge."

"Oh, thanks! That sounds great! The moment we've all been waiting for!" Rebecca exclaimed as we stepped out the door of the restaurant.

As we walked over to the hotel and up to the room, I had my arm around Betty's waist and Mike had his arm around my wife's. This was the moment that I decided I could not get jealous of another man touching her. I decided I was going to be having enough fun of my own to let jealousy ruin our night.

"We're going to step into the bathroom to get into something more comfortable. Y'all are welcome to do the same in here," Betty announced as they stepped in and closed the door behind them.

The room was your standard hotel room, with two double beds and a small refrigerator. I started to undress and felt a rush of nervousness come over me. I don't usually have issues with nerves, as I am generally a very confident guy.

Rebecca stepped towards me and planted a deep passionate kiss on me. After about thirty seconds she released from my lips and whispered in my ear, "Let's get naked and lay in separate beds to surprise them!"

I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest as I laid there waiting for mostly complete strangers to see me totally nude. It sent blood rushing down to my cock and I could feel myself stiffening up a little. I looked over to see Rebecca gently rubbing herself with her eyes closed.

She must have sensed my nerves because she opened her eyes, looked at me, and whispered, "I love you no matter what happens tonight baby. Don't worry about anything. Just have fun." Her voice and words really calmed me down.

Mike and Betty walked out of the bathroom and both made slight gasping sounds and Mike said, "Mmm. What a great surprise!"

Mike had on a robe and Betty had a short flowing teddy and a thong. She looked amazing and I could tell they were both as nervous and horny as I was. Mike was even sporting a little bulge of his own which made Rebecca instantly smile. They both walked over to each of us on our respective beds and started to make out with us.

To my surprise it took me several minutes for me to look over and see what Mike and my wife were doing, but when I did, I saw her with her back arched holding Mike's head on her tits as he sucked her nipples like a newborn baby. He had his hand down furiously rubbing her pussy and she clearly liked every second of it.

When Betty saw what her husband was doing to my wife, she decided to try and one-up him by removing her lips from mine and sliding my now throbbing cock into her mouth. She sucked cock just as well as I remembered from just a few nights before, but it was even better this time because she could look up at me while she did it.

I reached around her body and felt her pussy, which was totally bald and soaking wet. My fingers easily slipped in and out of her warm slit and I gently pulled her backside around to put us in a 69 position. Her mouth never left my cock while she spun above me. As my mouth touched her pussy lips, she let out a loud moan and I could feel her whole body relax. It was very nice to have a different taste, not better than Rebecca's, but different.

My head was toward the foot of the bed and Betty's was near the headboard. I could hear Rebecca and Mike talking beside me, but with Betty's thighs around my ears it was very muffled. All the sudden I clearly heard Rebecca tell Mike, "I want to taste Betty's pussy juice on your cock!"

Before I knew What was happening, Mike was sliding his cock into Betty's pussy. The underside of his shaft was rubbing up against my nose as I tickled her clit with my tongue. His dick slid against my tongue and his balls rubbed my forehead. This was a totally new sensation for me and was very erotic. I liked it a lot, even though it was something I never pictured myself doing. It sent a rush down to my cock, which Betty was furiously sucking.

Almost as quickly as he started, Mike was pulling out of Betty's hole and was headed to the side of the other bed for the waiting mouth of my wife. I tapped Betty on the leg to let her know to get up and once she released from my mouth, a string of her sweet love juice released from her inner thigh and ran down my cheek.