A New Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go sit next to Rebecca so y'all can suck our cocks together," I instructed Betty.

I loved watching how passionately Rebecca licked Mike's cock and balls and there seemed to be a competition setting in to see which girl could suck cock better. I think I got the better end of the deal with Betty on my cock, but my wife was doing a great job too. Mike's cock was nice and I could tell he was really enjoying himself.

As Betty bobbed up and down on my shaft, she gently nudged my body with her hands so that Mike and I were standing face to face. Our rods were almost touching. Rebecca took both of our cocks, one in each hand, and started tugging them toward each other so that our heads were touching then guided them both into her mouth together. I had felt his cock against mine a few nights before, at the gloryhole, but this time I got to see it. Mike's cock was pulsing up and down in her mouth and it was obvious that he was about to blow his load.

Mike pulled away after just a short time of the dual cock sucking and exclaimed, "Oh, fuck. If I don't take a break for a second, I'm going to cum!"

He laid on the other bed and his rigid cock flopped back and thumped against his stomach. Rebecca sucked me for just a few more moments and walked right back over to Mike. Her ass looked so beautiful as she took the few steps over. I felt Betty's warm, sensual mouth once again on my cock.

As I looked over, while being sucked, I saw Rebecca crawl onto the bed and over Mike. She hung her huge tits over his head and he licked her nipples again while she rubbed his throbbing cock with her hand.

She looked him in the eyes and said, "I want that beautiful cock in my dripping pussy."

With that she mounted him and rode him like she was in a porn movie. It was great to watch her having so much fun. I could tell she loved it and he was grunting and groaning like an animal.

Betty saw how hard I was getting from the scene and she laid on the bed next to Mike and looked at me and pointed at her now spread pussy and said "Fuck my slutty pussy with your bare cock now!"

I crawled up on her and kissed her deeply as my raging hard on slid in her hole without any resistance. Her pussy was amazing and I found myself forgetting that I was actually cheating on my wife as I got lost in our kissing and passion. I sat myself up on my knees so that Rebecca and I were next to each other while Mike and Betty were lying side by side.

I kissed my wife while she rode Mike and between kisses she moaned, "I love his fat cock."

I responded, "Betty has the best pussy I've ever had!"

After hearing us, Mike announced, "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum in my pussy", Rebecca grunted between her teeth, as she sat herself down forcefully on his cock.

I had never heard her act so slutty and it sent me over the edge. I said, "I'm going to cum in your beautiful wife's pussy too!"

The next thing I know, all four of us are simultaneously orgasming, groaning, and shaking together.

After kissing Mike, Rebecca got off him, looked at me and instructed, "Go lie down on the empty bed."

I Kissed Betty and slid my cock out of her as I pulled away and went and laid down. Rebecca went over to Betty and whispered something in her ear then walked over to me. She kissed me and said, "Close your eyes."

I did as I was told. A few seconds later her pussy was lowering down on my mouth, but this time she didn't have to instruct me what to do. I opened my mouth wide and gobbled up Mike's big, warm load, that was escaping her pussy, without missing a drop. His jizz tasted different than mine but was really good. I swallowed every bit of it as she stood up off my face.

As I sat up, I realized that Betty had also given Mike her cream pie. I could feel my spent cock start to rise again. Betty whispered something to Mike and before I knew it, he stood up and got close to me.

As he knelt in front of me, he said, "Your dick looks like it is ready for round two."

He took my cock in his mouth without even touching it. I was so surprised that I couldn't even say a word. It felt so great and before I could even think, I had my hand on the back of Mike's head. He was a great cocksucker.

I did hear Rebecca whisper to Betty, "It's so sexy to see Brent getting his dick sucked by a guy. Damn, Mike is really good at that!"

Betty came over to me and started kissing me and whispered in my ear, "I love watching my husband sucking your beautiful cock. He has a secret, he's bi and loves cock."

I moaned, "I love how well he sucks it."

Rebecca went to Mike and started rubbing her fingers up and down his ass crack. She quickly found his asshole and was gently pushing her index finger into his hole. Mike was moaning deeply, but never took my cock out of his mouth.

Betty looked down at Mike and asked, "Do you want Rebecca to get your ass ready for a real cock?"

He nodded and gave a muffled, "Uh huh".

Rebecca sprang into action and started fingering his ass like it was a vagina. She had two fingers going, then three. He was moaning and pushing into her. After a minute or so she pulled out and declared, "He's ready!"

He broke the suction from my dong and looked up at me and said, "I've never been so horny in my whole life!" He quickly stepped over to the bed, bent himself over the side and spread his ass cheeks for me. Betty appeared out of nowhere with some lube and whispered to me, "Be gentle, you're the biggest he's had by far."

I nodded and smeared some of her lube on his asshole and on my cock. I slowly and gently slid my throbbing cock in his willing ass. Both women started to kiss me at the same time, one on each side. I gently started pumping in and out like I was making love to a girl for the first time. His ass took every bit of what I gave it.

I looked over and the girls were on the other bed, grinding their pussies into each other. Watching my wife scissor with another beautiful woman, while I was fucking a tight asshole was such a euphoric sensation. I think this was Rebecca's first lesbian experience. The women were fondling each other's tits and rubbing each other wherever they could reach. They were really going at it hard, all while they stared at Mike and me.

After just a few minutes of Mike taking my meat, he started pushing back into me and matching my rhythm. Then he looked back over his shoulder at me and said, "I want you to fuck me!"

I didn't waste any time and started thrusting into his tight ass. Without thinking I reached around and started stroking his cock, which was pulsing and was as hard as it could have been. All these sensations reached a boiling point and I shouted, "I'm gonna cum!"

Mike pulled off me and quickly spun around and held his mouth open. I came so hard that it shot to the back of his throat and he swallowed it up instantly. As he swallowed my load I looked down and he was cumming all over himself.

As I pulled my still throbbing cock out of Mike's mouth, I looked over at the girls who were grunting and cumming on each other. I just flopped down on the bed, totally spent from the whole experience. Rebecca and Betty made out for a few minutes while Mike and I caught our breath.

Rebecca broke their kiss and asked, "What are the sleeping arrangements tonight?"

"I want to sleep with Betty!" I confidently replied.

"Sounds good to me!" Mike exclaimed. "Let's get showered and cleaned up as couples first though."

With that, Betty got up and walked toward the bathroom with Mike following right behind.

Rebecca and I were alone again. She walked over to me and we started making out as hard as we could. I ran my hands across her entire body. Her thighs, stomach, and pussy were covered with a mixture of both women's juices.

"I love you so much. You are the sexiest and most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I love watching you become such a slut," I whispered to her, between kisses.

As I said that I could feel her entire body form tiny goosebumps and she whispered back, "I told you things would get interesting, didn't I?"