A New Hole Ch. 03

Story Info
Brent finally gets who he wanted. What's next?
7.1k words
4.77
16k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamawriter
bamawriter
102 Followers

"Bathroom's all yours!" Mike announced, as he and Betty walked into the room, both wearing nothing but a smile.

"Hope y'all don't mind, but we opened the bottle of champagne. See you back in a few!" Rebecca said, as she and I got off the small couch and headed toward the bathroom.

As my wife started the water, I stood back a little and admired just how sexy she was. Before our sexual adventures of the last few days, we'd fallen into the mundane routines of life. The passion in our marriage was tucked behind other priorities, like kids and work. Tonight, she looked like a porn star and I loved it.

"Fuck, you're so hot, Brent. Let's wash each other off," she told me, as I stepped in the shower after her.

"I was about to say the same about you, gorgeous."

Rebecca put some soap on a cloth and started to wash me off, taking time on my private parts. Every time she got close enough, I kissed her as deep as I could. I soaped up another cloth and started to wash the sex off her body as well.

"Want to fuck me in this shower or save yourself for the sexy woman in the other room?" Rebecca teased.

"You're the sexiest woman alive, but you are also the one who told me not to pass up chances like this when they come along. I may only have one more left in me tonight, so I'm going to take the chance that I have!" I excitedly replied.

"Let's go have some fun," Rebecca whispered, as we finished drying off.

We decided to follow their lead and walk out of the bathroom naked. As I opened the door, I noticed Mike and Betty were each in different beds, but the covers were pulled all the way up to their necks. Once Rebecca stepped out behind me, they both flung the covers off and revealed their naked bodies. I took the time to study the beauty of Betty's body. She had beauty that only comes with age and experience.

My wife and I each went to our respective partners for the night. I climbed on top of Betty and Rebecca did the same to Mike. As the bedside lights were turned off, the room went dark and all I could hear were the sounds of pure lust. Betty pulled the covers over both of us and I could just assume Mike did the same. They wanted to have us all to themselves.

"Fuck, you're so gorgeous, Betty," I whispered, between kisses.

"I'm all yours tonight," she said, as she aggressively tugged at my cock.

Knowing that she meant what she said, I decided to explore her body with my mouth. I kissed my way down her neck and shoulders. I could feel her body getting warmer as my mouth found her breasts. She was covered in goosebumps and her nipples and areolas couldn't have been more erect and bumpy than they were in that moment. She had the sweetest little mom tits, saggy yet perky at the same time.

My mouth continued to her little tummy. Betty had a tighter body than my wife, but she still had enough padding. It was like I was making out with Candice, only 25 years, and a few kids, later. As I continued down, I got to her bald mound. I was so hungry for her pussy that I had to control myself. Her juices tasted so sweet and her crotch and thighs were soaked in her wetness. I licked her clit, pussy, and asshole while she grunted and grabbed my head and pulled my hair. Her hips ground into me and her hands held my head right where she wanted it.

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to feel her pussy around my cock. I locked my fingers in between hers and moved her hands off my head to her sides. She bent her legs around me and guided me up with her feet and calves. My cock found its way in between her pussy lips and before I pushed it in, I kissed her as hard as I could.

"I need your perfect pussy so bad, Betty," I whispered as I entered her.

"You have the best cock ever. Give it to me," she whispered back.

I could hear all the noises coming from Mike and Rebecca's bed, but somehow, completely covered with bed linens, I felt completely alone with Betty. It was like I was discovering sex with a new woman again, something I hadn't experienced in over a decade.

The sex with Betty, this time, wasn't as dirty and raunchy as it was earlier that evening. We were connected and more passionate. She pulled me in with every thrust and I gave her everything I had to give. I wanted to please her and she wanted to please me.

"I want Mike to see how good I'm getting fucked!" Betty shouted, as she threw the covers off us.

I looked across the room and saw Rebecca on her feet, bent over the bed, with her huge tits swaying, as Mike was fucking her doggystyle. He was smacking her ass and she was bouncing back against him as hard as she could. He was reaching under her, grabbing her tits and pounding her. Mike was having his way with my wife and she was letting him.

"Fuck me Mike! Deeper! Harder!" Rebecca gasped.

"Bend me over too, Brent," Betty instructed.

I got off her and she made her way to the other bed. She stood and faced Rebecca as she and Mike fucked. Betty immediately bent over the bed, so she was basically face to face with Rebecca. She presented her ass to me.

"Put it in me, Brent," Betty moaned, as she leaned in to kiss Rebecca.

I slid my throbbing cock into her dripping pussy. My hands aggressively explored every inch of her amazing body. I rubbed every part, from her hips, up her waist, around her ribcage, across her back, and down to her tits. I pinched her nipples as I thrust into her as hard as I could. I had never been with a woman that wanted my cock as bad as Betty did in that moment.

"I can't hold it any longer!" Mike grunted, seeing me give everything I had to his wife.

"Fuck yes! Cum deep inside me! I'm gonna cum too!" Rebecca shouted back.

"Are you ready, Brent?" Betty forcefully asked me. "I want to cum on your fat cock!"

"I've been ready!" I grunted back.

We all loudly came simultaneously. It was the single sexiest moment I had ever had in my life up to that point. Betty slammed into me and held herself there as her pussy throbbed around my cock. I pumped everything I had left into her. The yelling, moans, and grunting were so loud that I knew we'd have the front desk called on us, but none of us seemed to care.

Mike and Rebecca both fell forward as they collapsed out of exhaustion. Betty and I fell backward onto our bed and laid there for a second or two, catching our breath.

"Are we gonna feed the guys?" Rebecca asked Betty.

"I bet they want us to," Betty replied.

"No comment!" I declared.

The women both knew we would not pass up being fed cum from their sweet pussies. I moved to the other bed and went straight between my wife's legs.

"Lay back and relax," I instructed Rebecca.

It was great to be back with my wife. Her pussy tasted like raw sex as her new friend's cum started oozing out and into my mouth. I licked up every drop that I could. Mike did the same for Betty.

"Mmm, fuck," Mike moaned. "You have the best cum I've ever tasted!"

"Yours is pretty good too, Mike," I replied.

Just as we were all coming to our senses, we heard a knock at the door. Betty jumped up and looked through the peep hole.

"Come here Rebecca," she whispered.

"I'm naked!" Rebecca quietly exclaimed.

"I am too, just come here!" Betty demanded.

Betty opened the door and the young man from the front desk was standing there. He couldn't have been more than twenty years old. His jaw hit the floor at the sight of the two naked MILFs that greeted him.

"Hi! You must have received a call from one of our neighbors because we were being too loud," Betty suggested.

"Uh, um, yes. I did," the guy stammered.

"Why don't you come in and we will explain ourselves?" Betty asked, as she took him by the hand and guided him through the doorway.

Once inside the room, Betty knelt in front of him and undid his belt and pants while we all stood there, stunned. Taking her que, Rebecca knelt to help Betty. Rebecca reached for his cock, as Betty slid his pants and underwear down in one motion. The penis in Rebecca's hand was hefty. This guy was packing a cock that was bigger than mine by at least an inch and just as thick.

"Mmm, fuck. Look at this young man's big cock!" Rebecca declared, as she took his shaft into her mouth.

"Oh, that is big!" Betty added, as she started licking his balls and the base of his cock.

His head leaned back as he moaned with pleasure. I felt my cock stiffen up a bit as I watched these two beautiful women enjoy sharing his big dick. Rebecca stood up next to him and let Betty pleasure his manhood. I know he was enjoying it, as Betty has skills that are unmatched.

"Want to taste my nipples?" Rebecca asked.

He just nodded his head as she guided one of her perfect nipples into his mouth.

"Oh, you're frisky huh?" Rebecca asked, as his hand made its way to grab her fat ass. "That's ok, touch whatever you'd like."

She turned a little and made it easy for him to fondle her whole ass. Once she felt like he'd gropped enough ass to satisfy him, she turned and made her tits available again. He grabbed and squeezed them and took one of them back in his mouth. His hand then found its way down to her pussy.

"Yes. Finger me while you suck my huge tits! She's sucking your big cock so good," Rebecca whispered to him.

Betty was sucking him very well and was going balls deep, taking his entire length to the back of her throat. His fingers were going a million miles an hour as he'd obviously found Rebecca's g-spot.

"Your fingers feel so good! I'm about to cum!" Rebecca declared.

I looked down and saw Betty's eyes get really big. Apparently, the feeling of Rebecca's orgasm was enough to send him over the edge. Betty never let him out of her mouth. She took his entire load in stride. She stood up and locked lips with Rebecca. Watching them swap this guy's cum with each other was extremely hot and they both had very proud looks on their faces.

"We promise to be be quiet for the rest of the night," Rebecca told the young man, as he pulled his pants up and buckled his belt. It was clear he was still in shock as he just nodded and walked out of the room with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm exhausted! We've got to get up early to get our babysitter off to class. Let's hit the hay, Rebecca suggested to all of us, as she walked over to the bed she and Mike were going to share for the night.

"Yes, that sounds great!" I replied, as I laid back on my pillow and motioned for Betty to join me.

As Betty climbed into our bed, I pulled the covers over our bodies. She draped one leg and half her body onto me and kissed me deeply. I could taste the remnants of the young guy's cum in her mouth, which made me kiss her deeper.

"Damn, you've turned me into a sex addict," I said, as we broke our passionate kiss for a moment.

Betty kissed me again and said, "As long as I'm always one of your preferred drugs, that's good."

"Always," I replied, as we broke our kiss and she laid her head on my chest.

Through my eyelids, I could tell the wall lamp between the beds was switched off.

"Goodnight, everyone," I said.

"Goodnight," the other three responded, in unison.

When I opened my eyes the next morning, Wednesday, I was greeted by three naked bodies, all scurrying around to get bags packed and get back to normal life.

"Hey sleepy, want to get your teeth brushed and get dressed? We need to get home early so Candice can get to her early class and so you can get to work," Rebecca said, bringing me back to reality.

"Sure, but will I be the only one dressed?" I responded.

"No silly! We've all finished in the bathroom and were about to get dressed ourselves. You were in such a deep sleep that none of us could bear to wake you," Betty said in a very loving voice.

"Ok, thanks," I grumbled, as I headed to the bathroom.

I walked out feeling much more awake and everyone else was dressed and ready to go. I handed Rebecca my overnight bag and she slipped it in our luggage.

"One last kiss before we head downstairs?" Mike suggested.

Without a word of response, Betty and I, along with Mike and Rebecca, started to make out.

"We must stop. If I get going again, I'll never want to leave here!" I exclaimed, as I unlatched my mouth from my new friend's.

"He's right!" Rebecca agreed, as she broke her kiss with Mike.

"We've had so much fun, y'all. I hope you want to see us again as much as we want to see you," Betty inquired, with a little pout on her face.

"The two of you need to do the planning and Mike and I will be there," I said, as I pointed to the women.

"Deal," Betty said, as she and Rebecca both nodded their heads in agreement.

We made our way down the elevator and to our respective cars as married couples. Rebecca and I waved goodbye to our new friends, sat in the car, and just smiled at each other -- not knowing how to react verbally to the events of the last twenty-four hours.

"I had a lot of fun last night and I hope you did too. You'd tell me if anything either one of us did bothered you, right?" Rebecca asked, as we were almost home.

"I had an amazing time, babe. Mike and Betty are a great couple and we all seem to really enjoy the sex. Nothing is bothering me at all. In fact, I thought I'd have an issue with jealousy, but I actually enjoyed knowing that you were having fun too. I think this could blossom into a very fun thing and be great for our relationship, as long as there's mutual respect, one hundred percent honesty, and great communication," I responded, as we pulled in the driveway.

Once I had the car stopped I leaned over the console and we kissed each other. I could tell we were both enjoying how great we felt about each other and ourselves.

"I completely agree with you," she said as she smiled back. "This will be a lot of fun if we always put each other first."

"Mommy! Daddy! You're home! We had so much fun with miss Candice!" One of the twins yelled, as we walked in the house.

"Yeah, we had ice cream and played with our dolls and watched a movie. We want to have her over every night!" The other chimed in, as we gave them hugs and kisses.

"We missed y'all too, but we knew you'd have fun with Candice," I replied.

I handed Candice her pay and smiled and said, "I'd love to have her here more too, but right now she has to get to school and daddy has to get to work."

Candice and I looked in each other's eyes and smiled. "Do you need a ride or do you have your mom's car?" I asked.

"No sir, I have her car. I better get going so I can get to class. The girls were angels, as usual. I hope you have a great day, Brent," Candice said, as she stretched up and gave me a peck on the lips.

"You too sweetie. Be careful," I replied, as she turned and walked away. Her ass was so perfect and she made sure I saw it.

"Bye, Candice! Thanks!" Rebecca chimed in, as her voice snapped me out of my ass trance.

"I'm going to change and get going. I wish I could stay with y'all all day," I said, as I headed for the stairs.

As I changed clothes, I reflected on the events of the prior night and my cock started to swell. My mind was consumed with sex and I only imagined that Rebecca's was as well. I didn't have time to take care of my boner and I knew I'd have to deal with it all day.

My day at work was going along like any other normal day when my phone buzzed. Rebecca and I started texting for a few minutes, which was not a normal thing before, other than an occasional "I love you" or a picture of the twins. We were both so busy during the day that we could rarely chat much.

"R: Hey sexy. I've been wet all day. I can't stop thinking about how good you looked with Betty and how good Mike's cock felt.

Me: I've had trouble hiding my chubby today too. Betty's pussy and mouth were seriously so fucking good.

R: Have you told her you're thinking about her?

Me: No. I didn't want you to think I was doing anything behind your back. She's a great fuck, but you're my wife.

R: Baby I trust you 100%. I want you to trust me too. She would be very happy to know that you're thinking about her.

R: I got instantly wet when Mike texted me a little while ago!

Me: Oh damn! What did he say and what did you say? Now I'm going to text her for sure lol.

R: I won't give you exact quotes, but he just texted me about how great my tits and ass are and how hard he's been all day at work. I went into the bathroom and took a topless pic for him. It was so exciting!

Me: Holy shit babe! You're such a slut! What did he do!?

R: He was happy and turned on of course. He sent me a pic of his cock from inside the bathroom stall at work!

Me: Damn! What a lucky guy!

Me: I'm going to text Betty. Want me to let you know how it goes?

R: You don't need to. I trust you, remember?

R: If you don't mind watching the girls, I think I'm going to go shopping with Candice on Friday night. I am also planning a surprise for you on Saturday.

Me: I know you trust me. I trust you too. I love you. Of course, I don't mind you going shopping on Friday! Don't be shocked if I'm jealous that you get to spend time with her though.

Me: You're not supposed to tell me if it's a surprise!

R: Don't be jealous! She really likes you. Love you too!"

At this point I was raging hard under my desk. I paged my secretary and told her to hold my calls for 10 minutes and got up to lock my door. I needed to cum. Its like Rebecca was letting all the sexual energy out that she's been storing up for years.

I slowly started stroking my already fat cock. I knew I needed to cum and I knew I wouldn't be bothered for a few minutes. My mind wandered between Rebecca with Mike, Betty's pussy, Candice, and Jenny's sweet body. My cock throbbed in my hand as I looked down at it.

As I glanced, I thought about how good my cock looked. I wasn't the type of guy to take cock pics but knowing that Mike and Rebecca had shared pics made me want to do the same. I stroked and snapped a few pics at angles I thought were flattering. My mind went numb and I sent one of the pics to Rebecca. I shot cum all over my office carpet as my thumb hit send.

I sighed "Holy shit!" as I gathered my thoughts and the world became clear again. I shot up out of my chair, put my cock away, and used half a box of Kleenex to wipe the cum up off the floor.

"I'm becoming a sex addict," I whispered to myself, as I laughed a little.

"Thanks for that little break, Kim. I needed to clear my head. I available again," I told my secretary.

"No problem. You only missed one call, so no biggie, Brent," she replied.

My cell phone buzzed again, "No wonder everyone wants your cock! I love how bad we are!" Rebecca texted.

"Me too, babe," I replied.

Her text reminded me that I needed to reach out to Betty.

"Me: I haven't been able to get you off my mind all day

B: You have amazing timing. I'm literally laying in bed touching my pussy right now.

Me: Oh really? I just got done thinking about you and cumming all over my office!

B: Oh that's so fucking hot! Don't ever waste anymore cum though. Next time you need it in the middle of the day just come fuck me at my house.

Me: Damn that sounds great! Better be careful what you say though. I might be over there every day!

B: That's exactly what I need. You make me cum better than anyone can. It's like your cock was made for my pussy. Mike never comes home during the day and the kids are at school til 3.

Me: Fuck Betty! You're a sneaky girl! I don't want either of us to ruin things with cheating though.

B: I understand and neither do I, but at this point I don't think it would be cheating lol. I know you like me and I of course like you. I think Mike and Rebecca are vibing too lol.

Me: I like you a lot. Probably more than I should. I will think about your offer. Don't be surprised if I come take that pussy soon. Thinking about you playing with yourself makes me want to come fuck you right now.

bamawriter
bamawriter
102 Followers
12