A New Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

B: I want it so bad. I think about you so much. You know exactly how to fuck me.

B: I'm cumming Brent!

Me: Oh fuck! I wish I was there to feel you.

B: I want your cock more than you know. Please think about my offer. I'll be here waiting.

Me: Mmm. I will make it happen Betty"

The rest of the day, as well as Friday, went on as usual. After I got home from the office on Friday evening, Candice was at the house looking especially beautiful. She had on her signature short shorts and a short t-shirt that showed off her tummy when she moved the right way. Her make-up was perfect and her hair looked professionally done.

"Wow! You look amazing!" I loudly said, as she looked up at me.

Candice reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, and just as my arms went around her tiny waist, she started kissing me so deeply. My hands made their way down to her tight ass and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, never breaking our kiss. I instinctively started grinding my growing cock into her crotch and pulled her ass into me. I could have fucked her right there.

We broke our kiss and I let her back down to the ground.

"Thanks," she said with a huge smile on her face. "A good friend of mine is majoring in cosmetology at school and she asked me if I'd let her make me over one day. I had time today and she got me in. All I could think about while she was working on me was how much you'd love it."

"I love it so much! She is talented, but she had an easy job. You're so beautiful to start with. She brought out every perfect feature you have. Your eyes, your lips, your skin, and your hair looks amazing!" I declared.

"You're so sweet, Brent," Candice blushed. "Rebecca is in the kitchen feeding the kids before we go. We're going to get something to eat while we're out. Thanks for letting her go out with me. We want to pick out some outfits for each other that you'll like, so you may get a fashion show when we get home."

"He will definitely get a fashion show when we get home!" Rebecca exclaimed, as she walked out of the kitchen, toward Candice and me. "We better get out of here now if we're going to have time to buy out every store in the mall!"

"Bye y'all! Don't have too much fun without me!" I instructed. They both pecked me on the lips as they passed and headed for the front door.

I, once again, found myself staring at Rebecca and Candice as they walked away. Rebecca had on an outfit that I hadn't seen in a while. It was a romper that was short enough to barely cover her ass in the back and unbuttoned enough in the front to show a good bit of cleavage. I knew they were definitely going to get loads of attention while they were shopping and I couldn't wait to hear about it later.

The kids and I enjoyed all kinds of activities that night and it was a much-needed break from all the sexual thoughts that had been roaming my mind for the last week. I was able to completely concentrate on the twins and enjoy some quality daddy-daughter time. I let them stay up a little later than usual, so bedtime came around 9 o'clock and they went right to sleep. My girls were so great.

After the girls fell asleep, the house was quiet again, so I decided to relax on the couch and watch a little baseball while I waited for Rebecca and Candice to return from their shopping fun. I sat there for about an hour and a half and realized it was after ten o'clock and the girls still weren't home from the mall. Just then they sprang through the front door with arms full of bags.

"Hey babe! We can't wait to give you a personal fashion show of all the best things we found while we were out," Rebecca exclaimed, as they entered the living room.

"Yeah Brent, we both agreed you're going to love all of it! We helped each other pick out each piece with you in mind," Candice chimed in.

"Sounds great! Show me!" I demanded.

They scurried off to the downstairs guest room, bags in hand. After a minute or two, Rebecca was the first one out the door with a cute, short, low-cut, summer dress on. She clearly had a push up bra on because her cleavage was amazing. She had on a new pair of wedge sandals that accented her thick legs. The dress was flowy and I could tell if she moved the right way, her ass would hang out of it.

"Very sexy, babe!" I excitedly said.

"How do you like it on me?" Candice asked, as she entered the room, wearing the exact same outfit.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked. "Two gorgeous women, wearing the same sexy outfit!"

It was amazing to see the difference between the two women standing before me. Rebecca was curvy and busty and filled out her dress so well. Candice's milder curves were a little more hidden, but her legs and cleavage were still fabulous in the outfit.

"Ready for the surprise we talked about?" Rebecca asked Candice.

"Of course I am, it was my idea!" Candice quickly responded, as she crossed her arms and grabbed each side of her dress, slipping it up her body and over her head. Rebecca quickly did the same.

"We got the matching sets at V.S., I hope you like them," Rebecca said very shyly, as I sat there with my mouth open.

"Holy shit! That was a great surprise! You are both so sexy!" I responded, as my eyes bounced back and forth between my wife and my kid's babysitter.

They both spun around slowly so I could see the thongs strung up their asses. The high wedges they had on helped to define their perfect butts even more. I was doing my best to take in every sight so it would be seared in my memory forever. In that moment I needed to touch one of them, so I stood up and headed towards Rebecca.

"Oh no mister, sit back down. You can only look. No touching," Rebecca sweetly commanded, as she wagged her index finger at me.

"Maybe he's ready for the next set of outfits," Candice suggested.

With that they slowly walked back into the room, swaying their asses back and forth. They knew they were teasing me and they loved every minute of it.

The girls paraded eight or ten outfits in front of me over the next thirty minutes. Each time it was something totally different. They paraded various clothes, from high-waisted jeans and crop tops, to more professional clothing. Each outfit was accompanied by a new pair of shoes and a full set of underwear. They did the same strip tease each time as well. By the end of the show, I was throbbing, could barely contain myself, and they knew it.

"I think we've teased him enough. Time for the grand finale?" Rebecca questioned Candice.

"Mmm, yes," she answered.

The girls left the room and re-entered about 5 minutes later. Candice was wearing a schoolgirl outfit with a crop top shirt, short plaid skirt, and close-toed platform pumps. Rebecca was dressed as Tinkerbell -- everything, down to the wings, knee-high socks and sexy heels. I was stunned.

"We stopped by an adult store on the way home and they had a huge stripper section, with costumes and lingerie and everything. We picked-out each other's outfits for you!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"I did a good job on Tinkerbell, huh?" Candice asked.

"Fuck. You both look so sexy! Candice, you are the epitome of every guy's schoolgirl fantasy and Rebecca, you have the perfect body for Tinkerbell. Please tell me I get to fuck y'all now. I don't think I can hold it anymore!" I said, as I got up and walked toward them.

"I want to watch the two of you enjoy each other for a few minutes," Tinkerbell said, as she sat down on the lounger adjacent to the couch I stood up from.

Candice and I immediately grabbed each other and passionately locked lips. I could feel the heat of sex radiating off her barely covered body.

"I hope you're ready to fuck your little schoolgirl, Brent," Candice whispered between kisses.

"I have been ready to fuck you for longer than I should admit," I whispered back, as I cupped her perfect ass.

We kissed like we were the only people in the room. I gave her ass an upward tug and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. Her warm crotch landed directly on my raging boner. My cock strained against the fabric of my shorts.

"Oh fuck Brent, you're so hard for my pussy," she whispered, as she began to squeeze around my body and rub her pussy against my cock -- something that only a woman the size of Candice could pull off.

I backed up until I could feel the couch against the back of my legs. As we landed together on the couch, Candice never skipped a beat. She dry humped me as we passionately kissed and fondled each other's bodies. Her small perky tits felt amazing as I cupped them in my hands for the first time.

"One more show," Candice declared as she slipped out of my hands and stood up in front of me.

She slowly started to strip her clothes off and was moving her body in the most seductive way. "Thank you, TikTok," I thought to myself. I rubbed my cock through my shorts as she removed one piece of clothing at a time, revealing the perfect body I had been imagining for the last few years. I had been watching Candice turn into a woman recently and she was perfect in every way.

Her panties, the last piece of clothing to come off, finally slipped down her legs and over her heels. "Candice, you are killing me. Get over here and let me fuck you," I said as I unbuttoned my shorts and started to pull them down.

"Let me do that Brent," Candice said, as she bent over at the waist. My hips instinctively rose to allow her to remove my shorts. My cock sprang up and stood at attention. I pulled my shirt over my head and sat back on the couch.

"You are sexier than I had ever pictured you, Brent," Candice said with a huge smile on her face. "Take my heels off for me," she said, as she lifted her little foot, balancing on the other one.

Leaning forward, I rubbed my hands up and down her leg and stared at the glistening pussy that was now exposed and inches from my face. My hands shook a little as I unbuckled the small ankle strap that was attached to her size 6.5 stripper heels. I removed the first shoe and she switched and presented me with her second foot.

This time my mouth found her leg. My hands unbuckled the second pair and I kissed my way up and down her calf. "Mmm. Don't stop kissing," she begged, as the sexy shoe slipped off her foot.

I took her petite foot in my hand and helped support some of her weight so she could relax some. My mouth explored her little foot as I ran my lips across her skin between kisses. She wiggled her tiny toes and I knew what she wanted. My cock twitched when her perfectly manicured toes made their way into my mouth.

"Fuck. I want every last bit of you. You are so gorgeous," I said, while looking her in the eyes, still licking and kissing her feet and toes.

"You are the perfect man, Brent," she replied. Her hand had made its way to her pussy. Her fingers gently rubbed up and down her tiny, bald slit.

I never replied, but she took her foot out of my mouth and stood up on both feet. I sat up on the end of the couch, never taking my eyes off hers. With her facing me, my hands explored her amazing body, rubbing her hips, grabbing her ass, and fondling her tiny tits and nipples.

"Turn around and bend over, beautiful," I told her. She did as she was instructed and I buried my face into her dripping pussy. Her juices quickly covered my mouth and cheeks. My mouth explored every bit of flesh it could. Her asshole was especially nice and every time my tongue gently entered it, she'd let out a soft whimper. I licked, sucked, and tasted my way around her crotch until she finally had enough.

"I need your cock!" she yelled.

I stood up, turned her around so she faced me again, lifted her tiny body up, and lowered her down onto my throbbing shaft. We both moaned with pleasure as I entered her for the first time. We locked mouths in a passionate kiss and she used her thighs to ride me up and down, in a position I had never tried with any woman before. As she rode me, I walked into the guest bedroom and laid her on the bed that was covered with their new clothes.

"Y'all are so fucking sexy together," Rebecca spoke up, as she followed us into the bedroom. I had honestly forgotten that she was even there with us. She had already stripped herself of her costume. "Fuck her like you've always wanted to."

I continued to kiss our babysitter as my cock slid in and out of her willing pussy. I did everything I could to enjoy every second of that moment. Everything about her was ten times sexier than I'd ever imagined during the countless times I'd masturbated to the thought of fucking her.

"Your cock feels so much better than I ever thought it would. I know you want to make love to me and take it slow, but tonight I just need you to fuck me," Candice whispered as I picked up the pace.

I pumped hard and fast while trying to last as long as I could for her. Maybe it was the years of anticipation, but her pussy felt better around my cock than any woman I'd ever felt before. I could feel the tightness of her pussy spreading open and accepting my cock with every thrust. It seemed as if it was exactly what her body needed.

I got up on my knees and lifted her hips up to meet my pelvis so I could look down and watch my cock pounding her pussy. "You feel so good, I'm going to cum soon!" I grunted, as I pulled her into me and took shorter but faster, deep strokes.

"Cum deep inside her tight pussy!" Rebecca yelled from across the bed. She was laying there furiously pumping her fingers into her pussy as she watched.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Im cumming so hard Candice!" I screamed out.

"Yes Brent! I'm cumming too! I love your cock so much!" Candice screamed back, as her tight pussy pulsed and gripped my throbbing dick.

Still inside, I laid over her, panting. I kissed her as deeply as I've ever kissed anyone. "You're beyond perfect and I can't believe I got to fuck you," I whispered in her ear while catching my breath.

"You can have me literally anytime you want me. I'm all yours," she whispered back. "Lay back. I want to taste you."

I did as I was told and she crawled over and sucked me while she was on all fours. I almost pinched myself as she sucked our combined juices off my still throbbing cock. It was like a dream.

"Mmm, I want a taste," Rebecca said as she made her way behind Candice.

Rebecca laid on her back, put her face under Candice's crotch, and began licking my load out of her.

"Oh damn, Rebecca, that feels amazing. Don't stop!" Candice said, with my cock still half in her mouth.

I could tell Candice liked it because she was swaying her hips and grinding into my wife's face. She finally took my swollen cock out of her mouth and sat up, so she was sitting right on Rebecca's mouth. The room smelled of sex and Rebecca had her feet propped up on the end of the bed, as she pushed her face into Candice's pussy as she hard as could.

I leaned in and kissed Candice and our mixture was enough to get me completely stiff again. "I'm going to fuck Rebecca, enjoy her mouth, baby," I said as I unlatched from her lips.

"Oh yes," was all she could manage to reply.

I walked around the bed and stood and admired my wife's great body. She was so into the fun she was having, she didn't even know I was there. Her stomach, thighs, and the bed were all covered with her sweet pussy juice. I grabbed my cock and slid it inside her.

"Mmmmmfffffffggghhh," was all I could make out, as her words were muffled between Candice's legs. She clearly liked what she felt because she grabbed me with her legs and pulled me deep inside her.

"Oh shit! I need to see you fucking her!" Candice said, as she got up and quickly spun around.

Rebecca was gasping for air, but never stopped matching the rhythm of my thrusts. Candice left her no time to catch her breath as she just sat back down on her face while looking me in the eyes. I could see the lust on her face as she ground her pussy and asshole into Rebecca's face.

"Fuck her hard, I want to see the two of you cum! Y'all are the hottest couple on the planet!" Candice demanded as she rubbed her tits and torso, all while riding Rebecca's face. She reached down and firmly fondled Rebecca's huge tits.

"Oh fuck, baby, you're going to make me cum again, I told Candice.

"Yes! Cum deep inside her pussy! I'm about to cum on her face," Candice replied, as she tugged at Rebecca's thick nipples.

Combined with how warm and wet Rebecca's pussy was, the sights, sounds, tastes, and smells were all too much. "Fuuuuuuuucccccckkkk!" was all I could muster as I grunted and pumped the last bit of cum into my wife.

I could feel Rebecca's pussy tighten around my cock and her legs locked around me as I came. It was like I was in a vice. She was clearly cumming hard, but she never unlatched from Candice's sweet holes.

"Oh my God, yes! I'm cumming too. Holy Shit!" Candice screamed out. Her eyes were closed, her hands gripped the fat tits below her, and she was screaming and cumming all over Rebecca's face.

I pulled out and collapsed on the pile of clothes still strewn all over the bed and moments later Candice landed next to me. All we could hear was Rebecca moaning and gasping for air.

Between breaths Rebecca sighed, "Oh shit. I needed that so bad!"

We all just lay there, breathing heavy and taking in the magnitude of what had just taken place.

"This is going to be interesting," I mumbled to myself.

12