All Comments on 'A New Home'

by vic_elor

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wrong direction

great story till final chapter. Why not estate to profit both since confesses love? What ever happen to estate? Sad ending to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ending

I was ehjoying the story, when it suddenly went south. Every thing was so peachy. I can't under stand why you suddenly went from a pretty nice guy to a domeneering ass. You should rewrite the last chapter or change it to a bdsm.

Jim1078Jim1078almost 20 years ago
Great Story

I loved it,having had relations in the past with siblings, I fully understand the story... Hope to see more of your storys...

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 20 years ago
not needed

Story as going DAMN good that dominance wasn't needed as she was more than willing and was it just over kill when you included in the story. S9964o please keep this in mind as you write next chapter that he can dominate without going to the extreme.

MistykaMistykaalmost 20 years ago
The willing Submissive

The turn of the story to the D/s side fit perfectly in my opinion. She truely portrays the willing submissive, and you rounded it off nicely. His transition from brother to Dominant was very smooth and well rounded. I don't see it as a flip side of a coin, but more him giving her what she needed, and taking what he needed from the relationship. The bond that can grow here is very strong. Both on the emotional ties between them, but also within her. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good work

I like it so far, and I if you're happy with the work,,speaking as one author to another don't change it and keep going with your story line.

goddess_of_nightgoddess_of_nightalmost 20 years ago
Keep Going...

I didnt really like the domination...but the story behind it really got me hot! KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty good stuff

I think that the submission part was a bit much, it would have been much better if you had changed it so that she just wanted to do you without the submission stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

I really liked this story and i hope you will write some more chapters to this story. So keep up the good work and good luck with your future writeing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice guy?????

I was really enjoying the story then you went from nice guy to bastard.

Incest stories are or should be based on love not submission. All any of us have is family and if love is not a part of family you have nothing.

Great start - BAD ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I disagree

Submission isn't about master/slave, it's about showing love and appreciation, which a master does by praise and a submissive does by obediance. It's a loving and trusting relationship unless abused. This was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bad -

- and un-necessary, that's the domination bit. Aside from that it could be good.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ass

the story was ok up to the point he started to treat her as a slave this treatment is never acceptable only an asshole would treat someone like that or even write about it what a sicko

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good start

Good start until you started that slave/master shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bummer...

I have to say, I'm with most of the others here. I was really enjoying the story until that abrupt into BDSM at the end. I guess the story summary was something of a warning that something like that was coming but it really wasn't enough. I wouldn't have bothered reading it if I had known.

<br><br>

I'm not going to make any derogatory comments about it like at least one other commentor did. I mean geez, calling the author a sicko because he went the BDSM route when you are reading an incest story? Hello, Pot, this is the Kettle calling! Judge not lest ye be judged I say. Having said that, BDSM just isn't normally my cup o' tea--although it can be hot in certain circumstances.

<br><br>

I'm just disappointed with the abrupt change of tone to BDSM from the tender, affectionate tone it had been up until then, especially since I like the sexy nerdette architype and girls with small breasts--two things you very rarely see in erotic fiction.

<br><br>

Oh, well, thanks for sharing anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Masterful

The transition from nice guy to master was wonderfully done as soon as our hero realises the power he has over his meek sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Masterful

The transition from nice guy to master was wonderfully done as soon as our hero realises the power he has over his meek sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Masterful

The transition from nice guy to master was wonderfully done as soon as our hero realises the power he has over his meek sister.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Almost yet not

This is a great story... but the change at the end is far to abrupt and also why could she not get any? Was her love for her brother revealed or what and what happened to the estate and family?

While the domineering junk is most off it can be quite cute in odd ways which I hope you traverse in the chapters I shall soon move onto.

Edit and add more for a smoother transition from the pace of the story.

kristyklckristyklcabout 12 years ago
I agree

The ending made me sad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uhm

I agree with most everyone. Really good beginning. Not a good end. Not into that whole slave thing..

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31almost 11 years ago

I agree good beginning. Not a good end. Not into that whole slave thing.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Gotta agree.

I too was deeply into your story until the domination bit popped up.

Yuk !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
get smart

why don't you get smart and delete this chapter and rewrite it with out the unneeded MASTER/SLAVE shit none of your readers like it so FIX YOUR SCREWUP NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reasonable start, crap ending

Why did he have to turn from nice guy into total asshole? This story is fucked up, the ending is fucked up, and I believe I won't bother reading any more of your fucked up writing - there's a section for BDSM, delete this crap and repost it over there, where the other weirds can read and get off to it

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
The build up ...

... to the dom/sub was nice. Her sudden ability to sleep during the service now makes sense. Her quick arrival now also shows as foreshadowing as well.

Although I don't wallow in the d/s category much myself, and leave most of those stories I do start if they leave my comfort zone, I have read enough of this type to wonder what the problem is. She wants it. Her parents disowned her for documenting that she wants it. And what did big brother "demand" from his slave? Cooking. Cleaning. Walk around naked in a remote private setting. And the incestual sex she obviously craves.

So far he has been nothing but tender to his baby sis. She gets to indulge in a fantasy she has obviously held for years. And not with just any random asshole, but the brother she has adored and trusted and worshipped from afar for years. She asks for it - begs for it - and he tenderly gives her what she wants while still getting something out of it himself. I'm not sure how she could be in much more of an ideal spot - for her, not for me, not for the other readers - than she is now. Loved. Protected. Taken care of. And living out her dreams with the one she loves. Fuck, where do *I* sign up for a life like that?

For those who don't like the whole dom/sub, master/slave thing, I guess I get that you don't like it. I'm sure I will miss great stories here because they roll through things that I don't like or am uncomfortable with. Yet, when I stumble across them, I don't feel the need to nuke the author (or even the readers who enjoy that kind of thing). I just close the page and go on to something I prefer. To me, this is like yelling at people who drive cars you don't like or have them painted other than your preference.

It seems that there are a number of people around here who don't understand that there is more in the world than their own perfect, personal little kinks. (And yes, if you are screaming about the direction the Incest category at Lit, you have some kinks.) Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kinda pissed me off...

Don't get me wrong... I kind of have a very light dom/sub fetish, more of master/slave, leaning more towards servant... Don't particularly care fore the 'I'll give you what I think you need and you better not fuck up' crap. Hey, everyone likes something and anyone who REALLY understands the true nature of a relationship like this (that isn't actually abusive/virtually kidnapped etc shit) knows that it's actually the Sub that has the power and control. He/she ALLOWS the Dom the Previlage of his/her position.

No, what pissed me off is that it's in the wrong catagory. I had my whole mindset prepped and ready for a good story for this section and I got thrown a curveball! Dammit. I'm not actually going to vote on it since I don't think it would be fair... ...but damned it started out nice :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally screwed up

What a piece of crap the brother turned out to be. Had a good story going and totally screwed it up. No wonder this guy quit writing in '06

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Obviously

Robbie and Anna's Parents knew what their kids were like,and more importantly Anna,see Mom and Dad didn't leave Anna anything in their will because they didn't love their daughter,they did it cause they did,which is why they left everything to Robbie as reimbursment or payment for taking in Anna and taking care of her as a submissive slave.

Anna obviously was happy to submit to enslavement to Robbie,which also explains why their other Family Members and Friends wanted nothing to do with Robbie and Anna,they thought it was immoral and sick to treat people like that,but in truth Anna wanted to live a life of servitude without responsibilities of everyday life.And honestly I think Anna truly loved Robbie and wanted him as her Master.

It may seem sick and twisted but this story seems beautiful to have a brother control and dominate his sister,but also to love her enough to do that.

JMoney66JMoney66over 1 year ago

Okay so this started off a good story but sadly went downhill from there the reason I say this is because there is too much of a Time gap between chapter one and chapter 2 in the end of chapter one he's telling her he's going to take his virginity and in the start of Chapter 2 it's already 10 months into the future there's a lot missing so that's why the story to got a lower rating. To improve the story it needs a lot more to fill in the bank, you could easily ad 2 or three mote chapters showing how there relationship grows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous