A New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" Sandra was trying to catch her breath from what could have been to best blowjob she had ever received. "I forgot to tell you, this office needs to be spotless when we leave. So after every load, I'll allow you 5 minutes to lick up and clean all of my baby batter and rest before you have to get back to work."

Nick stopped licking up a pool of cum to respond "You don't have to tell me twice ma'am."

"You really are a perfect little sissy cum dump"

These words were like music to his ears, this beautiful woman complimenting him was the greatest feeling in the world. This seemed to be a perfect job for Nick and he could confidently say that he loved his new job.

PART 2: On the Job Training

It was 5:00 in the morning and Nick stood by his car waiting for his boss to arrive so he could get to work. This was probably the earliest he had ever been up his entire life, his brain still wasn't fully awake yet as scrolled through his phone mindlessly. Just then, a black convertible pulled up next to him.

"Are you ready to get to work?" Sandra said out her window as she parked her car.

Nick just nodded, too tired to form any words. As Sandra stepped out of her vehicle, Nick remembered just how gorgeous his boss was. Today she was wearing a red work dress and her powerful legs were visible and very sexy.

The two walked through the empty building until they reached her office. "Alright, let's get to work." Sandra sat on her chair and her assistant crawled under her desk. Nick immediately took her dick out and get to work on his first load of the long day ahead of him.

This was Nick's life for the next week or so and he was enjoying it. They made a decision that before their days off, Sandra would nut into a few jars for Nick to take home. This would satiate his addiction for futa cum until the next work day.

One day, everything was going normal for the first three hours or so. But Nick was getting very hot and started to sweat really hard. After cleaning yet another load up until his workspace was spotless, Nick tapped his boss on the thigh. "Hey boss, could I possibly take my clothes off? I'm really hot down here."

"Well you still have just under three minutes of your break, so sure." Sandra scooted back a bit to give him enough room to get out.

As he got out, Nick asked, "Could you look away while I change, please?"

"You've been been sucking my cock and gobbling down countless loads on a daily basis. You're really too embarrassed to get naked in front of me?"

Nick got all red, but if he didn't have any shame sucking her dick everyday, getting undressed in front of her shouldn't be anything too embarrassing. Starting off by kicking his shoes and socks off and setting then aside. He took his shirt off and he could hear her clacking away on her keyboard. Maybe she wasn't even going to pay attention to him. With his shirt on the ground, Nick moved to his pants. He unbuckled his belt and laid it on top of his shirt. His pants were down by his knees when he got goosebumps and realized this was the first time he would be naked in front of a woman. He kicked his pants off to the area where his shirt and shoes were. He started to slowly take his underwear off, getting very red and his mind was racing. As he was fully bent over with his underwear around his ankles, he felt a hand caress his ass. Nick was shocked and jumped up.

"Calm down baby." Sandra consoling him while still reaching out for his ass. "Your ass looks so good, I just want a feel baby."

Nick slowly backed up towards her, unsure if he liked her touching his ass or not.

"Good boy, let me feel it." Sandra was running her hands all over his cheeks and breathing heavily. "Bend over again baby."

Nick obeyed and bent back into his original position. She started to massage his asshole and poke and prod at it. Normally he would've jumped away from this feeling, but he kind of liked it.

Sandra took a sharp breath in, "Fuck baby. You have the perfect figure. You were made to be used by futa. Your wide hips and plump ass, you're a perfect little sissy" She slapped his ass fairly hard, but for some reason he didn't yell or jump away. He let out a girly squeal and a little pre-cum leaked out of his now noticeably smaller penis. He cleaned up his accidental mess and took his clothes and got back under her desk.

Nick was sucking her tasty cock like normal, trying his hardest to get her nut out. But then there was a knock at the door.

"May I come in?" a deep voice said from the other side of the door.

Sandra quickly repositioned herself and cleaned herself up a bit before saying "Of course."

Nick couldn't see anything, but he heard large footsteps walking towards them and then a large plop on to the chair across from Ms. Sandra.

"I just want to start by saying that I've been loving your productivity recently." The man complimented Sandra with his deep voice. "You've been coming in early and staying late, I hardly see you leave your office."

Nick was slowing down as to not give away his presence to what he assumed to be Sandra's boss. Just then he received a tap on his head and when he looked up he saw Sandra gesturing for him to go faster. Shocked and a little nervous, Nick didn't want to get caught, but also he didn't want to disobey his boss. He sped up while trying to keep the noise down, and could feel her pulsing and getting closer to cumming.

"Thanks you Mr. Boutcher, I really appreciate the compliment," Sandra was trying to keep her composure, "But surely you didn't come here just to compliment me?"

"No, unfortunately I have some not-so good news. We are seeing some dips in our sales and we are going to have to make some cut backs."

"But you just said I was doing so well?!"

"Calm down, I'm definitely not firing you. You are far too valuable to this company. But I'm asking you, Yasmin, Lena, and Aubrey to work together and figure out who we should let go."

Nick was sucking harder and felt her hand grab the back of his head and force him to the base of her cock. Sandra proceeded to cum profusely directly into his throat. He loved the feeling all of her cum flowing straight through his throat and into his stomach.

"Sounds good sir," she was trying to hide the fact that she was mid-orgasm.

"I know that this may be stressful," Mr. Bouther continued seemingly unaware of what was happening literally right under his nose. "So try to relax for the rest of day, but tomorrow I will meet in the conference room with all of you to go over the specifics."

"Thank you sir, if you don't mind I'd like to stay in my office and get a little more work done."

"Sure thing, just don't work yourself too hard."

"Oh don't worry I won't work myself too hard" she said practically winking at Nick who was currently polishing off her cock.

Mr. Boutcher got up and walked out of the office. Sandra leaned back in her chair and took a deep breath followed by a loud exhale.

"Ok, get out from under there." she demanded while backing up. Nick was confused, she had never ordered him to leave his position until the work day was over. He obeyed to her command and crawled out and stood up as she gestured him to do so.

"Fuck, that meeting got my heart racing." Sandra was walking to the side of her desk followed by a naked Nick. "What a roller coaster of emotions. He complimented me, then I thought I was going to be fired, now I have to figure out who to let go. This is so stressful, I don't want to let him and this company down."

Nick looked at the woman who was venting to him and was wondering what he was doing on the outside of the desk.

"You're blowjobs are great, but right now I need something a little more physical." Nick heard these words and started to clam up a bit. "Now put your hands on my desk and bend over."

Nick was trembling as he put his hands on the edge of the wooden desk. Sandra got on her knees and spread his cheeks with her hands. With shaky breaths, Nick tried to calm himself for what was to come. He could feel her warm breath on his asshole as she got closer to him. She placed her lips against his hole, this caused him to get goosebumps. But he kind of liked the feeling. A tongue entered him and started wriggling around inside of his asshole. This feeling was brand new and unlike anything else he had ever felt before. Sandra moaned as she dug her tongue deeper into the most perfect ass she had ever tasted. Nick was breathing heavily and his mind was going fuzzy, at the same time he got an hard from the sensation happening in his ass.

Sandra removed her mouth from his hole and stood up. "Alright, you should be ready now." Nick took a deep breath, he knew he should've been nervous, but he was really just excited. "Just remember to breathe, I don't want you passing out on me."

A massive piece of meat slapped on his back and rested between his ass cheeks. Nick involuntarily started to rub and shake his ass against her she-cock. This got Sandra really excited and her dick got a lot harder. She grinned abd grabbed above his hips and made him arch his back and stick his ass out a bit more. Pulling her hips back, Sandra lined her cock up with his entrance. Nick felt her tip press against his rectum, part of him was saying it was too big, but these thoughts were drowned out by eager anticipation.

Pushing against him, she wasn't able to penetrate him right away. "Loosen up baby, I'm close to entering you."

He took a deep breath and focused on loosening his asshole as much as possible. With Sandra pushing hard and Nick loosening himself, eventually there was a pop. She impaled him and his mind want blank with pure ecstasy. Her cock quickly stretched him open and started to make itself welcome in the virgin hole. The cock inside if him was warm and felt like it always belonged there. It was moving slowly at first, getting him used to the massive girth. Nick's mouth was agape and he couldn't form anything more than a few primitive grunts and groans. His cock also was dribbling some pre-cum on to the floor. Sandra started to work her hips more and get her bitch-breaker deeper into this virgin ass.

"You love this cock, don't you babe?" Sandra asked rhetorically, knowing full well he wasn't able to comprehend anything other than the immense pleasure he was currently feeling.

She was beginning to actually fuck his hole with some more force. Her big juicy balls swinging underneath as they filled with gallons of futa-cum. His warm insides were hugging her cock and almost refusing to let it move. With a big push, she hilted her pole fulling into his hole, causing him to make a girly moan and see stars. Nick also came a small rope on to the side of her desk.

"Did you just have a sissy-gasm?" Sandra looked under him to see his jizz dripping down the wooden desk. "That is so fucking adorable."

Nick began to drool and Sandra continuously fuck his hole over and over again. Sandra bent over his back resting her gorgeous tits on him. She started to nibble on his ear, while pistoning in and out of his ass. She also stuck her fingers in his wet mouth and he immediately started sucking instinctively.

"God, you are such a good cock-addicted slut, aren't you?" Nick responded by sucking harder and moaning a little.

His insides gripped her cock tightly, this felt like heaven to both of them. It was as if her heavy, juicy, erect penis was made for his tight, hungry, and submissive ass. He backed his ass into her as she thrusted into him, and the sound of the two slapping into eachother filled the room. Her huge balls were full and swinging and slapping into his much smaller and kind of pathetic package. Sweat dripping from her body and on to his back, while his tongue swirled around her fingers cause saliva to ooze out of his open mouth.

Sandra took her cock out for a second, Nick stuck his ass out to keep it in as long as possible. He had quickly become accustomed and loved the feeling of her deep inside of him. "Don't worry little slut, we aren't done yet. Turn around, and sit on the desk."

Nick followed her instructions and faced her and her monster cock. She walked closer and crushed his tiny, little clitty with her meaty pole. After rubbing the two together and mixing pre-cum from both cocks, she moved her giant back-breaker lower. Her cock again was at the entrance of his anus and Nick immediately got excited again. But she picked him up by his hips. Now he was practically sitting on top of her gigantic dick and was staring deeply into her beautiful eyes.

"You ready baby?" she breathily wispered at Nick.

All he could muster was a light assuring moan along with a emphatic nodding of his head. She lifted him up higher with ease and lined her tip up with his ass again. Nick was then dropped on to her shaft, impaling him on the entire thing in one fluid motion. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his tongue stuck out drooling all over his naked body. The sissy-maker was rearranging his insides. Getting picked up and dropped on to a girthy pole felt so euphoric. Nick's body took over, since his brain wasn't operating due to the immense amount pleasure he was feeling throughout his body. He instinctively wrapped his legs around the gorgeous woman holding him and held in tight to her shoulders. He felt like a real sissy in that moment. And he absolutely loved it.

Sandra was elated at the sight of Nick wrapped around her cock, lost in ecstasy. She pulled him close and pressed her luscious lips against his and stuck her tongue deep into his mouth. He was moaning directly into her mouth as her tongue and cock ravaged both of his holes. She snaked her tongue into his throat. The two stayed in this position for what felt like an eternity, but still didn't seem long enough. They traded fluids from both their wet and sloppy making out, along with her cock continuing to pound him again and again depositing pleanty of her pre-cum. Their sweat covered bodied grinding and started to become one being of pure pleasure and ecstasy.

Sandra pumped in and out of his tight hole, and her cock started to pulsate and she could feel herself getting close. Her thrusts became faster and more animalistic. Nick moaned louder as the sound of her hips slamming into him became deafening. The only thing on his mind was the immense amount of euphoria he was receiving, along with how he never wanted it to end. Finally, she hilted her entire cock into Nick and began to cum deep into his anal cavity. The warm goo coat his insides and started to fill his stomach with it's extreme volume. Nick was groaning as he started to fill up like a balloon with her spunk.

She laid him on his back on top of her desk and kept his legs in the air. She got back on her knees and started sucking her love juice out of his ass and pushed on his bulging belly to get more into her mouth. After a few seconds of her slurping up her own jizz, Sandra got up and walked over to Nick's head. She bent over and opened her mouth, allowing the cum she stored in her cheeks to pour out on to his face. Nick quickly understood what to do and opened his mouth to gulp down her lovely baby-batter. Once all of her cum had transferred from her mouth to his, Sandra leaned over and started to kiss Nick passionately. After a quick moment of passing fluids, she stood up straight and slapped her dick on to his lips. Nick immediately began to give it a proper tongue bath, getting all of her remaining cum off.

"Clean up all of this mess," Sandra sat back down in her chair and put her glasses back on. "Then get back to your position and get to work."

Nick got on all fours and happily started devouring all of the spunk on the floor from all of their fucking. Still in bliss from all that she did to him, Nick realized that his purpose in life was please futa cock.

PART 3: Conference Room Meeting

The next day started like any other, with Nick and Sandra meeting early in the parking lot. However, instead of going to her office to work they went straight to the conference room. This would prevent Nick having to sneak from her office to the conference room in the middle of the workday. Still, Nick crawled under the large black table and got close to his boss. She opened her laptop and got to work while he got to work on her cock. But before he started sucking, Nick got fully undressed. He liked how it felt yesterday being nude and serving her.

It was like this for a few hours, just the two of them doing what they normally do. Then the door opened and in walked four other people. Nick got quiet as they all sat down around the table. Mr. Boutcher sat at the head of the table. Between him and Sandra walk an African American woman with muscular legs. Nick would find out her name in Yasmin. Straight across from Sandra was a shorter Latina woman (still taller than Nick) with a good amount of tattoos, her name was Lena. And next to her was a very tall white woman who must have been Aubrey.

"Thank you ladies for joining me," Mr. Boutcher said scooting his chair up, "now first we will be looking at employees performances."

All four women nodded in agreement and all opened their laptops. Nick was busy with Sandra's cock and keeping quiet. The group above the table would name an employee and go over their productivity. Nick was working hard to silently make his boss cum. He accidentally made contact with Yasmin's knee with realizing it. Yasmin looked down really quickly and saw Nick and what he was doing for Sandra.

Yasmin sent a quick email to Sandra saying "Send that cock-sucker over here, I haven't cum all day!" Sandra looked over to the muscular woman next to her and saw her desperate expression.

Sandra sighed, she tapped Nick on the head and pointed over to Yasmin. He glanced over and saw a long black cock between her spread legs. He scooted over and grabbed her pole with both of his hands. It wasn't as thick as Sandra's, but it was a few inches longer. She was leaking a bit of pre-cum which Nick cleaned up without hesitation. After working under Sandra's desk for a while he had gotten pretty talented at sucking cock. He was swirling his tongue around her tip and was using his hands to pump her shaft fast and hard. He felt her hand gently caress his head for a second before going back up to the top of the desk. Nick was focused on making this new dick climax, but he didn't forget about his boss and moved his right hand over and was stroking her to keep it erect.

Across the table, Lena reached into her purse that was hanging on the back of her chair. She got a piece of gum out, but dropped it on the ground. As she went to pick it up, something caught attention under the table. Before she could say anything, Mr. Boutcher asked her a question and she shot up and answered.

Nick was working hard to make Yasmin cum for a few minutes. He could hear the business going on above, but was too immersed on his own work. Yasmin was getting close and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him to the base of her cock. She began to pour gallons of cum down his throat. Yasmin was elated and could see why Sandra wanted to keep him to herself. It felt so amazing cumming down his throat, but she couldn't show it in front of everyone.

They continued to work and Yasmin received an email from Lena. The message read, "Don't hog him, let me fuck his mouth!" Yasmin showed the email to Sandra, as Nick was not his to give away. As much as she didn't want to share her employee with the others, Sandra knew that Nick would want to suck as much futa cock as possible. Nick had moved back to his boss and was working his magic on her meat, when he received another tap on his head. This time she pointed straight across to the Latina woman on the other side of the desk.

Between her legs was a shorter cock, probably only nine inches or so. But it was the girthiest hunk of meat he had ever seen. It was as wide as his bicep and didn't even look fully erect yet. Nick moved over and started lubing up Lena's cock with his tongue and spit. Trying to get the tree trunk of a dick wet enough to slip into his mouth. With his mouth as open as he could possibly make it, Nick started sucking his third dick of the day.