A New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was working her shaft down his throat and was on cloud nine and kind of forgot what was going on. Reaching over and grabbing the cock between Aubrey's long legs, Nick startled her. Aubrey looked down and saw what was going on and decided to just let him continue stroking her cock. Nick felt that Aubrey's cock was a little smaller and less girthy than Sandra's, however it had a hook in it. Her dick wasn't like the others, instead it pointed towards Mr. Boutcher with an unusual hook shape in it.

"Know that we've dealt with the cut backs, we have another matter to address." Mr. Boutcher said while closing his laptop. "Our profits are dipping more and more with each quarter. We need something big to boost our sales. I'm trusting the four of you to work together and think of something to help out our company. You can all stay in the conference room today and continue to work. I will be in my office firing those we decided upon."

As he was talking, Nick felt Lena explode in his mouth. She shot her spunk on his tongue and over his face as well. He cleaned up the mess that Lena made as Mr. Boutcher left the room. They were quiet for a few seconds to make sure he was far enough way.

"Get out from under there slut." Lena commanded.

Nick crawled out and saw the face of all the horny futanari around him. Lena was a 5'8 Latina woman with long black hair and beautiful tanned skin. She had plump lips that were clearly fake, yet so fucking hot. Her arms and chest were covered in tattoos along with a few small ones on her face. Standing next to her was a 6'9 lanky white supermodelesque Aubrey. Her blonde hair was tied into a tight bun and she had the most stunning green eyes. Nick turned around and saw Yasmin. She was 6'4 and extremely fit, he could tell she worked out a lot. She was an African American goddess with gorgeous natural hair that rested just above her shoulders. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue that was the perfect contrast to her mocha skin.

Lena slapped his was, "Get on the table, we need a better look at you."

Nick jumped on the table without hesitation, and all the ladies started to argue over him.

"Well obviously i get first dibs." Sandra said

"Wait one second, why you?" Lena barked back.

"He's my employee, plus I haven't cum yet 'cause I let you all use him."

Aubrey spoke up, "Well I didn't cum either, so..."

Yasmin took charge of the group, "Ok, Sandra and Aubrey get first go, since neither came yet. After one load Lena and myself will swap in. Sound fair to everyone?"

Everyone silently agreed to the terms and Aubrey then ordered Nick. "Lay on your side baby, I have a way to make you cum in an instant."

Nick was excited and did as he was told. He loved all of these gorgeous women wanting him so badly. He felt so sexy and was loving every second of it. Aubrey pushed him so his head was next to Sandra's cock and he opened his mouth and started sucking his boss's dick. Aubrey got on her knees and angled the head of her meat-stick to his back entrance and pushed hard. Relatively quickly, she entered him and started rocking her hips back and forth. Aubrey gripped his fat ass and was in heaven fucking his sissy hole. The unique shape if her cock was perfect for this position and was hitting Nick's prostate and made him splooge right on the table. Aubrey wasn't kidding when she said that she would make him cum in seconds.

"That's such a big sissy-gasm!" Lena cooed from her chair as she watched Nick getting pound from both ends.

"God, you guys have got to try this ass." Aubrey said almost out of breath, "It's so tight and hungry, he's made for cock."

"Sandra, where the hell did you find this little plaything?" Yasmin asked as she stroked her long pole.

Sandra was fucking the throat that she had trained and had grown to love. She answered "He came in for a job interview about a week ago. Then I showed him my cock and he hasn't been the same"

"So this is why you haven't left your office this week?" Aubrey looked up from her fuck-toy to ask the woman plowing his other end.

"Yeah," Sandra huffed and puffed while sliding her dick in and out of his gagging mouth. "He's been under my desk sucking my cock all day everyday."

All three other ladies seemed super impressed and a little jealous. The two kept on ravaging his holes until he could feel the cock in his mouth starting to pulsate. He knew this feeling all too well, Nick prepared to take her seed. She came hard and profusely into his mouth and throat. He gobbled down the cum explosion with ease and almost seemed like he wanted more.

"He's like a fucking vacuum!" Lena shouted, dumbfounded by how quickly he swallowed every drop.

"He still want more!" Yasmin's jaw was on the floor, "You've made him into the perfect cum-dump Sandra!"

Sandra and Nick were both extremely proud of themselves. Aubrey started to cum into his ass, she was so turned on by how he took Sandra's load that she could hold back anymore. Her hot gooey jizz filled Nick's insides and warmed up his stomach. Nick's stomach bulged with the two load he had just ingested. It felt so cozy and he didn't want this bliss to end. Lucky for him, Lena and Yasmin stood up and walked over to him.

"You said his ass was good, Aubrey?" Lena questioned while grabbing Nick's hips and dragging him over to her and Yasmin.

Aubrey plopped down in her chair exhausted, "Not good, fucking perfect! It's made for big fucking futa-cock!"

Lena picked him up and looked over his shoulder towards Yasmin. "I think I have an idea" she said with a smirk.

"I know what you're thinking" Yasmin said as she lined her cock up against Nick's rectum.

Lena did the same with her thick dick and as they pushed and opened his ass up, it started to ooze. Aubrey's load was leaking out his ass and started to cover both Yasmin and Lean's cocks in cum.

"This will be a perfect lube!" Lena pushed and was able to impale Nick.

Soon after, Yasmin forced her cock in as well. The two bitch-breakers were inside and rubbing against each other, and stretching his asshole to it's limits. Nick was in a euphoric state and could only feel the immense amount of pleasure he was receiving inside his sissy hole. He gripped tight to Lena as she and Yasmin alternated pumps. With his eyes rolling back into his head, drool dribbling out of his mouth and cum leaking from his tiny penis, Nick knew that this was heaven.

Sandra got in her phone and made a quick phone call. "Hello, Mr. Boutcher... No, no problems. I was just going to ask you a question really quick... We were wondering if we could use the conference room together for the next few weeks while we work on this project?... Great, thanks so much!"

"Great idea," Aubrey sat up a little to get closer to the action, "you here that boy? You get all of our cocks now."

Nick couldn't respond as his brain was being overwhelmed with pure sexual delight. All he knew was that he was going to be very happy with all of these cocks to please.

The two futanari that were fucking the same hole began to huff and puff. They were close, and the feeling of their cocks rubbing up against one another and his colon gipping tight was almost too much for them. They both pumped harder and faster as Nick felt like he was being used like a doll for their pleasure. The two woman simultaneously erupted in his ass with so much force that Nick felt like he would be shot up in the air. Lena's cock fell out of Nick, but she continued to cum a bit on to the table. Yasmin stayed inside and unleashed her entire load into his hungry ass. She pulled her dick out and took a seat, Lena laid Nick down on the table in a pool of cum and also flopped on to a chair.

Nick took a second to reflect on the blissful pleasure he just received as the pungent aroma of cum filled his nostrils. After so much time spent with the smell, he had become well acquainted with it and almost couldn't live without it. The smell did awaken his hunger for futa-cum and he got on all fours and licked and swallowed the pool he was laying in. The four ladies sat up and watched the naked sissy suck down the gallons of baby-batter left on the table. They all encouraged him and were all stoking their cocks to the sight. Nick was so happy eating cum and hearing all of the women around him clap and cheer him on. After he was all finished and the table was perfectly clean, he sat up and opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. He was showing everyone that he ate it all and also that he wanted more.

"What an adorable little slut!"

"He is fucking perfect!"

"I wish I could take him home with me!"

"He could take cock for days, I'm sure of it."

Nick blushed from all of the compliments and shower of applause. Then all of the ladies stood up. Sandra and Yasmin went behind him as Lena and Aubrey stood in front of him and looked down at him with hunger in their eyes.

Sandra slid underneath Nick and Yasmin lined up both of their cocks with his asshole. The two ladies in front if him held their cocks out and waved them around a bit. Nick licked and spit and slobbered all over their cum flavored dicks. He went crazy over their cocks and was loving how their jizz was still covering them from their last sessions. Sandra and Yasmin were thrusting behind him and got their dick inside with ease thanks to the constant pounding he had been receiving. They pounded in unison with Sandra grabbing on to his back and thrusting upwards. Nick was moaning as the two massive poles battered his raw and fresh insides. His ass was still full of Yasmin's last load and was being used as lube and they could hear it all sloshing around inside of him.

The two cocks in front of him were now spit shined and ready. Lena stuck her dick in his mouth and started to rock her hips back and forth. Nick was still stroking Aubrey's dick and could feel her getting harder. After a minute or so Lena popped her cock out and Aubrey replaced it immediately. He throated her cock and pumped Lena's girthy meat with both hands. Aubrey and Yasmin held on to him to make sure he stayed in position.

All four cocks were in bliss as Nick's pleased all of them and loved it all. Aubrey took her dick out, Nick took it and Lena's and spit over both and rubbed each of them all over his spit and pre-cum covered face. Lena and Aubrey were amazed by how slutty and cock-hungry he was. They both stuck their tips into his mouth as he was stoking both at the same time. Both Aubrey and Lena could feel themselves getting close.

On the other end of the group's newly promoted fuck-toy, Yasmin and Sandra continued to pummel his hole. They thrusted over and over with increasing intensity. They were groaning trying not to cum to soon. The feeling of his insides became too much however. They knew they didn't have much longer.

"Get up slut!" Sandra shouted from underneath.

Nick got off all of the cocks and sat on his knees knowing what was going on. He opened his mouth wide and stuck his tongue out and moaned for their cum. All four ladies stood over him and were vigorously jerking their cocks to the sight of the begging sloppy sissy in front of them. In quick succession, each one of their glorious cock erupted and shot hot, steamy loads right on to an eager Nick. He tried to catch as much of it as he could in his mouth. Most ended up on his face, body, or table in what looked like an ocean of jizz. All of the ladies pumped their dicks until every drop was either on Nick or around him.

"Clean it up you cum dump." Sandra said as all of them sat down exhausted. "We have work to do."

Nick couldn't be more happy, he dove right in with his mouth open and tongue out. He was sucking down mouthful after mouthful and still couldn't get enough. This taste was exceptional and only got better with each gulp.

"After your done with that, get your ass back under the table and service our cocks." Yasmin commanded.

"When do we all get to fuck him again?" Aubrey asked the group.

"How about every hour we take a group break and 'relieve some stress'?" Lena suggested.

They all agreed, along with Nick who had just finished cleaning everything. His only response was "More!"

------------------------------------------------

This was my first story, so I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear your feedback, what you thought, critiques or compliments. I would love it if any artists would visually create this story. If you do please message me so I could see it. Thanks for reading this far.