A New Job

Story Info
I get a new job as a house boy for two leather bears.
4.1k words
4.66
21.7k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers

I was 23, fresh out of college and a great job opportunity opened up for me across the country in Seattle.

It was sure going to be a big change from down in South Carolina, but I was ready.

I packed my bags, loaded the car my parents bought for me as a graduation/new job gift and promised to pay insurance and payment for me as long as I was working.

Let's fast forward six months and my company had to downsize, I was cut to part time with the promise of a full time promotion and I quickly couldn't afford the rent on my apartment and was forced to sell my stuff and live in my car.

I was too ashamed to admit this to my family and move home, so I pretended like it was all normal. My part time pay was enough for me to afford gas and to eat, I showered at local truck stops every other day and I proceeded to live this way for a few months.

I was sick of sleeping in my car so I turned to wanted ads online. Nothing really stuck out to me until I came across one ad at the very end.

It read,

"Houseboy needed for a three bedroom home occupied by two men. We have been together for 15 years and have gotten so deep into work that the house has fallen into a mess. We need a man who can come work in the home. Inquire for details at (***) *** - 8164."

I quickly dialed the number, "Hello?", a deep voice answered.

"Hi there, I saw your ad online and wondered if the houseboy position was available?"

"Ahh, yes, it is still available."

"I'd like to apply please Sir."

"Okay, well, first, you need to know that this job has several specific duties attached. My husband and I are obviously gay and are looking for a boy who doesn't mind a little man on man action. Still want to apply?"

I had never actually done anything... with anyone before, and to be honest, hadn't given much thought of men or women in a while and I was desperate for a job and a solid roof.

"Yes Sir. I still want to apply."

"Why are you calling me Sir? Are you trying to earn brownie points?"

"Oh, no Sir. Just my southern upbringing I guess."

"Well, you can keep it up. I like it. My husband and I will meet you at the coffee house on 4th avenue at 7:30 tonight. Is that too soon?"

"No Sir, I'll see you there."

I hung up the phone and rummaged through my clothes to put on my best outfit. I drove to the coffee house and found my way inside.

They hadn't arrived yet, so I pick a quiet spot in the corner, away from people for a more intimate conversation when I spot them walking in together.

I had a hat on and kept to myself to see how they acted. One of them picked up his phone and dialed a number, my phone rings, out loud, and it catches their attention. So much for observing first.

They walk over and I stand up, I shake their hands, "Jim and Frank. What's your name?"

"I'm Jake."

"Nice to meet you. Let's get down to business. Here is our agreement for the houseboy position."

I grab the paper and read it over.

I, _____________ agree to be the houseboy for Jim and Frank Smith. I will be allowed to move into the spare bedroom located in the basement of our house and be expected to follow the rules and duties listed below:

The houseboy will agree to wear a uniform consisting of a leather jockstrap and a leather collar. The collar will be on 24/7 unless stipulated and removed by Frank or Jim.

The houseboy will be allowed to continue his private job if he has one as long as house duties don't falter.

The houseboy will submit to STI and drug testing immediately upon signing the contract.

The houseboy will agree to submit sexually to both Frank and Jim, limits discussed and adhered to.

The houseboy will be assigned the following duties.

Laundry

Dishes

Dusting

Vacuuming/mopping floors.

Occasional cooking.

Other duties as needed.

If _____________ agrees to the previously stated rules, employment will begin the following day at 8:00 am and will be scheduled for an appointment with Frank and Jim's physician for sexual health that same day as dated below.

There will be a trial period of 14 days from the date below. On the 14th day, Frank, Jim, and the houseboy will evaluate the service and whether to extend or end the contract.

Houseboy. ___________________

Date: __________

I look up at the both of them. Sitting in front of me are two bear looking men, one of whom is wearing a leather vest and the other a leather jacket.

"Where do I sign?" I asked.

"Are you sure? You can take some time to think about it. Take that home. Think about it, and call the number you did to apply for the job when you've made a decision, good or bad.

They both get up and leave. I'm left thinking about the contact. I watch them go out the door, and mount two motorcycles on the street and roar down the street.

I use the restroom and dash out of the shop.

As I lie in my car looking through my sunroof at the moon, I long for a real bed and a real home to stay in. I start to drift off to sleep thinking about Jim and Frank.

I wake up to direct sunlight on my face, and a raging erection. I probably just have to pee, as I sit up, the contract falls to the floor. I reach down, throw it to the side and walk into the truck stop for a shower and breakfast.

It was Saturday and I was due for one. Thank goodness I didn't produce body hair quickly so shaving wasn't necessary as often.

I showered and jerked off. Normally I don't think of much, I just go through the motion staring at the wall until I achieve orgasm, but this time, I had images of Frank and Jim in my head, naked, stroking their cocks. They're two hairy bears with decent sized cocks. They're both staring in my direction, hungry for something, licking their lips, and Jim holds up a finger and motions for me to come to him.

I spray cum all over the wall opposite of me, and I slide down the wall to my bottom in the hot water. I had my answer right then.

Once I finish eating, I go out to my car, sign the agreement, and call the number. Frank answers, "hello there. That was quick, I'm only on my first cup of coffee."

"Good morning. I'm still interested in the job. I've signed the agreement and dated it for last night, and since it's only 7:30 am, my contract begins in thirty minutes, correct?"

"I guess that is correct. Drive on over, houseboy. I'll see you soon."

He texts me the address so I can put it in my phone gps and it's only 27 minutes from where I am. I shift my car into drive and head down the highway.

I arrive in a modest subdivision of Seattle, and pull into the driveway of a nice looking home. There's not much lawn out front and houses aren't quite so close together. I wonder if lawn care is part of my duties.

I shift into park, and walk to the front door. Jim opens the door and motions me to come in the house. I walk through the door and I see Frank at a desk in the corner working away at a computer.

He finishes his work and both him and Jim sit on the couch and motion for me to sit on the floor in front of them. Weird I thought, but okay.

On the side table, I see a collar and a jockstrap.

"Let's see the agreement, boy."

I hand over the folder after rummaging for it in my bag, Frank and Jim both look at it, and sign under my signature and date.

Frank is wearing jeans and a T-shirt, Jim is wearing basketball shorts and a loose tank top.

Jim's voice startles me, "okay boy. Your fourteen days start now. Stand up and strip."

I do and I'm out of my clothes quickly and toss them in my bag. As I stand there stark naked, I see the two men grinning.

Jim picks up my bag, "you won't be needing this a time soon."

He walks out of the room and Frank motions for me to walk towards him. I do as I instructed. He stands in front of me, towering over me a good three inches. He picks up both my wrists and places my hands behind my head. He kicks my legs open a bit and I'm fully exposed.

"When you are told to present yourself, this is the position you will take. If you are kneeling, or on the floor, you will stand and assume this position. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

Frank walks around me and smacks my ass, hard. I grimace.

"Where's that southern respect at boy? Don't forget those manners your mama taught you. Try again. Do you understand".

"Yes Sir?"

He smacks my ass again, "good, now say it like you mean it and not as a question. I can see you need a bit of training."

"Yes SIR," I almost shout out loud.

"That's better."

Jim returns to the living room, "did I hear some smacking going on? Are you having fun without me baby?"

"No sweets, just some training is all."

Frank returns to the couch in front of me and begins to inspect my cock and balls. I remain flaccid as I'm nervous and my ass is still stinging.

He grabs a thick leather strap that Jim hands him, and he holds it up to me, "I'm going to put this around your balls, and then I'll help you into your uniform."

"Yes SIR."

He grabs my balls and pulls them downwards, tightens the strap around them, and then picks up the jock strap.

He holds it low to the ground and I step into each leg hole. He pulls up the jock strap, pushes my cock and balls through the hole and spins me around. He snaps the waist on and it's a snug fit. He spins me back around, and pushes the pouch onto my junk, snapping it in place. It's black with a thick red stripe down the pouch.

He grabs the collar, "on your knees boy."

I kneel down, placing my hands on my knees, and bow my head. Jim chuckles, "already learning I see."

"Yes he is. Do you want to do the honor sweets?" Frank responds.

"Oh no baby, you can go ahead, you're more dominant than I am. "

Frank then puts the collar around my neck, it's also black and red. Once fastened around my neck, he stands up and walks behind me. He pulls my head up by my chin and holds a silver lock in my face.

"Kiss it boy, because once this goes on, only Jim and I know where the key is. Are you still in? This is your last chance to back out. We'll set the agreement on fire and you can return to where you live and we'll keep looking."

"Please Sir. I want to be your slave."

Jim grabs my pouch and squeezes it hard, pinching my balls, he says, "No boy, a slave is not what we want. We want someone who chooses to be here and chooses to serve us. You are a houseboy, not a slave."

He lets go of my junk and I breathe normally, "yes Sir. I want to be your houseboy Sirs."

Frank clicks the lock in place and picks me up by my armpits. He leads me down to the basement where my room is. Once downstairs I see a twin sized bed, a small dresser, and a nightstand with an alarm clock and phone charger.

"Here is where you sleep at night boy, unless invited to our bed. You will serve only me and Jim. We don't share boys with friends. They can find their own piece of ass. Jim and I still have sex daily with each other and you will not come between us. You are first a houseboy, and that is the place you need to stay. Remember, a fourteen day trial and we'll reevaluate your place here. Now, it's 9:00 and the laundry needs to be done. Let me show you where it's at."

We walk away from my room, and under the stairs is a pile of laundry in a basket on the left, and a pile in the dryer.

"I take it you can figure this one out?"

"Yes SIR."

"Good, we will be getting back to our regular day, you finish this up. When you've gotten it all folded, come upstairs and I'll show you the master closet."

Frank and Jim both leave me in front of the washing machine and dryer. I get a smack from each of them on each cheek.

I get to work quickly and forget that my phone is upstairs on the side table. Oh well, don't really need it.

I put all the dirty clothes in the washer, use the detergent on the shelf, and pull the clothes from the dryer. I walk back to the bed and start folding clothes. Once the clothes are folded, the washer dings. I move the wet clothes to the dryer and go back to my bed.

I lie down on it, it's a medium firm bed, but it's better than a car seat. I drift off to sleep and am awoken by the dryer buzzing loudly. I sit up, and feel rested. I quickly remember where I'm at when I reach down and feel the jockstrap. I fold the remaining clothes and stack them in the laundry basket.

I walk up the stairs to the living room and find Frank at his computer and Jim is somewhere else.

"Sir, the clothes are done."

Frank gets up, and walks down the hallway, I follow him of course. He walks into the Master bedroom where I see Jim resting on the bed.

I look over to him closely and see he's wearing leather chaps, a white cotton jockstrap and an x-harness across his chest.

Frank slips a finger into the ring on my collar and pulls me towards him. I walk through a hall bath with two sinks and into the master closet off the bathroom.

"Jim and I are roughly the same size in clothes, it's kind of interesting. So we don't have a his and his side of the closet. Lucky for you, you just have to sort the clothes by object. Shirts here, jeans here, shorts folded and put in this drawer. Socks are matched and put here. The shirts are sorted by season. T-shirts, sweaters, etc go together. This closet will be inspected upon all clothing put away. Once it's done, go wake Jim with your mouth, get creative, and he will inspect it. I will be in the living room working."

He leaves the closet and I'm left to put away the clothes. Once I finish putting away the clothes, I set the basket down in the corner and walk through the bathroom and find Jim still asleep.

I kneel next to the bed, and think of how to use my mouth. The obvious answer would be to whisper in his ear, but that might scare him and cause a painful reflex.

I look down and his cock is covered, so that won't work. The only other options are his mouth or nipples. I've never kissed a man before and I'm not sure if they'd approve of that so soon. I lean down and begin sucking on his left nipple.

He moans and moves his hand over my head, "that feels nice, use a little teeth boy."

I look up at him and wonder how he knew it was me.

He looks down at me, "you see boy, Frank knows I love to have my nips played with, but he's not much of a bottom. We agreed to see if you would think this way on the first day. Keep biting it boy. I need a little help getting hard."

I hear a voice in the doorway, "usually a thumb up his ass works for me, but I don't think you're ready to go there."

Frank begins walking towards me and he's wearing tight leather jeans and boots. He's got gloves and a cap on.

My mouth falls open and he smacks my ass, "we didn't tell you to let go boy."

I close my mouth around his nipple again. Jim picks up my chin, motioning me to let go. He pushes my head down to his now thick, hard cock in the jockstrap.

Frank reaches down and moves the jock pouch over and his cock springs free.

"I'm assuming you know what to do with this boy. Get to work."

I take his throbbing cock in my mouth and this is the first time I've done this. I do my best to replicate what I've seen online avoiding any teeth on this one. I've heard it hurts.

Jim is moaning and pushing my head down as I lift it up. Frank comes around to the back of me sitting on the side of the bed. He puts his hands against my cheeks and pulls them apart. He drops spit onto my hole and rubs it with his fingers.

I clench my hole tightly, having never experienced this, I think it's a reflex.

Frank reaches over and grabs the collar lifting me off Jim's cock, "have you ever been fucked boy?"

"No Sir."

"Have you ever done anything with a man before?"

"No Sir."

"Have you ever done anything with a woman before?"

"Just kissing and receiving oral sex Sir."

"So essentially, you're a virgin and Jim here just popped your mouth cherry and should I keep going, will probably pop your ass cherry?"

"Um, yes Sir."

"Well, I guess we each get a cherry baby," Jim laughs.

Jim scoots to the top of the bed and motions for me to come to him. I get up on the bed and he pushes my head down onto his cock again.

"Well, he sure doesn't suck cock like a virgin, that's for sure."

Frank leans down and plants a kiss on Jim's mouth. They're making out and Frank is pushing my head further and further into Jim's cock. I start choking a bit and pull back only to be pushed down again.

Frank gets up and walks behind me. I hear a bottle being popped open and some cool liquid on my ass.

"I'm going to put my finger in you first boy. If I shoved this cock in now, it would tear you in two and I don't want to hurt you boy. Pain is for punishment and this should be pleasurable. Seeing as how it's your first cock, it will be uncomfortable for a little while."

I grunt a "yes Sir" with a mouth full of cock as he pushes a finger into me. I tense up as he pops through my ring, "push out boy," he says.

Jim is moaning and thrusting his hips, shoving himself deeper into my mouth.

I can feel myself getting looser from behind and Frank gets up behind me on the bed.

"You see boy, Jim has a very thick cock, and you're taking it well. What he lacks in length, he makes up for in girth. I'm the opposite, I'm not a pencil dick, but I'm longer, but not as thick as he is. Just relax and you'll enjoy this. Tell him baby."

"Yes boy, his cock does feel good deep inside my ass. Keep working my cock though boy, I'll soon be giving you one of many payments for your service."

Frank pushes his cock into my hole, he's definitely bigger than his finger. I push out and focus on the throbbing cock I'm slobbering over.

Once Frank is all the way in, he grabs my hips and begins to thrust. He gets quite rough and talks very dirty. Once he starts talking, Jim throws his head back and quickly joins in.

"That's right boy. Take that fucking cock. It's been so long since I've busted a fucking cherry. God, I hope you're clean and that you've been honest with me. I can't wait to drop loads in this hole regularly. Yeah, you like that baby? Look at me fucking this slut hole virgin."

Jim opens his eyes, meets mine, and then shifts to Frank, "oh my god baby, I'm almost there. I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah, fucking cum in his dirty mouth. I'm gonna fuck this ass until I'm ready to explode. I'll hold off until you finish. Fuck that boy's mouth, he needs both holes used. Fuck him baby."

Jim grabs my head and begins thrusting his hips. I've gone from virgin to fucked at both ends in roughly ten minutes, and to be honest, loving it.

Jim holds my head down and begins to shoot his thick cum into my mouth, "UGH fuck! I'm cumming!"

"That's right baby. Feed it to him. Fill his fucking mouth with that sweet Daddy load. Come on."

Every word is accented by a hard thrust from behind.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Frank shouts and holds my hips against his. I feel his body convulsing behind me and Jim's cock is slowly deflating in my mouth. Frank pulls from me and pushes me to the side.

I fall over and he falls on top of Jim. They kiss deeply and I'm unsure what to do. Frank looks over at me, smacks my ass, "fucking clean me up boy. Damn."

I grab the condom and remove it from his cock. I'm careful not to drip any cum from it. Frank looks over, grabs the condom from me. Jim grabs the collar, pulling me towards him, "open up boy. You get both loads today."

I open my mouth and Frank tilts the condom over it. His cum falls into my mouth and when it's empty, he tosses it onto the floor.

I swallow the load and Frank returns to kissing Jim, putting their arms around me.

"I'm going to go make lunch, baby, I'm thinking something good for all three of us," Jim says.

"Sounds good sweets, I'm gonna have the new houseboy clean my cock off and clean up this room. We'll be out shortly."

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
168 Followers
12