A New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim walks from the room and Frank grabs me by the hair pulling me onto his cock, "clean me boy. I want my dick to fucking shine."

I get to work and I'm surprised at his stamina. He's already hard again. He grabs the sides of my head and begins fucking my mouth.

"Yeah, take that fucking cock! Slurp on it. You can't get enough cum. Come on boy, open that throat and swallow my fucking cum again slut!"

With that last word, he pumps another load into my throat and I quickly swallow it. I finish cleaning off his cock and he pushes me off him.

"Clean up this room, make the bed, and come out for lunch."

"Yes Sir."

"And to think boy, this is only your first day. I look forward to the next two weeks. You see, Jim here has a medical issue. The doctor advised that we stay away from anal penetration, and since the house needs cleaning all the time, we figured a proxy would be good for me to dump my cock into when I'm feeling frisky. You have ten minutes to clean this up or the only lunch you're getting is the three loads we just fed you."

He then walks from the room and closes the door.

I lie in the bed for a quick minute, spent, but without having had my own orgasm, I would like one, but I'm content waiting for permission from one of them.

I quickly get to work as I see my ten minutes have shifted to eight.

Day one of my new job, I sigh heavily and smile. Much better than my last job.

12